Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Fluoride and you ? - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: World Health Matters (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=103)
+--- Forum: General Health Topics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=105)
+--- Thread: Fluoride and you ? (/showthread.php?tid=996)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Fluoride and you ? - Snarl - 08-01-2023

(08-01-2023, 07:04 AM)Kenzo Wrote:
(08-01-2023, 03:26 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(07-31-2023, 05:41 PM)Kenzo Wrote:
(07-31-2023, 11:39 AM)Snarl Wrote: Thanks for sharing the stuff you've picked up on. I look at all of it thoroughly.

Oh you are already in big doses, you don't waste much time with it do you

My feet don't stink (normally). Let's hope this doesn't get any worse. Smile

In my view, with you taking nice amount of both salt and iodine daily the excretion of both fluoride and bromine is big. So before this started you had this in the other way basically as fluoride and bromine increase iodine excretion....now you are doing it the other way and with strong way also eliminating fluoride and bromine out from system.

Well, we'll have to see. Looks we're gonna find out.

I passed along that article (with the Mountain Dew picture) to my older brother. He constantly drank that stuff for decades. He's now suffering from 'an inexplicable' nerve disorder that has wrecked his ability to walk. But, more odd than that, I distinctly remember him losing his taste for the stuff immediately after his motor functions becoming impaired. And, believe it or not, since he stopped drinking the stuff ... he's slowly starting to get better.

RE: Fluoride and you ? - Kenzo - 08-01-2023

(08-01-2023, 11:13 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(07-31-2023, 05:41 PM)Kenzo Wrote:
(07-31-2023, 11:39 AM)Snarl Wrote: Thanks for sharing the stuff you've picked up on. I look at all of it thoroughly.

Oh you are already in big doses, you don't waste much time with it do you

In my view, with you taking nice amount of both salt and iodine daily the excretion of both fluoride and bromine is big. So before this started you had this in the other way basically as fluoride and bromine increase iodine excretion....now you are doing it the other way and with strong way also eliminating fluoride and bromine out from system.

I passed along that article (with the Mountain Dew picture) to my older brother. He constantly drank that stuff for decades. He's now suffering from 'an inexplicable' nerve disorder that has wrecked his ability to walk. But, more odd than that, I distinctly remember him losing his taste for the stuff immediately after his motor functions becoming impaired. And, believe it or not, since he stopped drinking the stuff ... he's slowly starting to get better.

A lot of people drank those , some very long time...this is perfect example why the FDA or CDC dont do their job, protect peoples health . Yeeh since he stopped drinking it, the daily poison dosage was lower and start get better wow .

Maybe after your adventure with iodine & salt you could get him to iodine protocol also ? could help after get bromine/fluoride out and iodine in..

(08-01-2023, 11:32 AM)Kenzo Wrote:
(07-31-2023, 05:41 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Oh you are already in big doses, you don't waste much time with it do you

Maybe after your adventure with iodine & salt you could get him to iodine protocol also ? could help after get bromine/fluoride out and iodine in..

Maybe. But right now ... everyone thinks I'm crazy. Big Grin

(08-01-2023, 11:37 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(08-01-2023, 03:26 AM)Snarl Wrote: My feet don't stink (normally). Let's hope this doesn't get any worse. Smile

LOL  that how it usually goes Cool

It`s the craZy people who can change the World Smile   ( My humble excuce being crazy )

(08-01-2023, 11:40 AM)Kenzo Wrote:
(08-01-2023, 07:04 AM)Kenzo Wrote: In my view, with you taking nice amount of both salt and iodine daily the excretion of both fluoride and bromine is big. So before this started you had this in the other way basically as fluoride and bromine increase iodine excretion....now you are doing it the other way and with strong way also eliminating fluoride and bromine out from system.

It's the craZy people who can change the World Smile   ( My humble excuse being crazy )

LOL ... I've always wanted to 'test' some of these home remedies out.

Really wish @"rickymouse"#59 was around more. That guy had an astonishing amount of knowledge in this arena. Still ... probably better to go in easy. One remedy at a time. Wink

(08-01-2023, 11:45 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(08-01-2023, 11:40 AM)Kenzo Wrote:
(08-01-2023, 11:13 AM)Snarl Wrote: Well, we'll have to see. Looks we're gonna find out.

It's the craZy people who can change the World Smile   ( My humble excuse being crazy )

LOL ... I've always wanted to 'test' some of these home remedies out.

Really wish @"rickymouse"#59 was around more. That guy had an astonishing amount of knowledge in this arena. Still ... probably better to go in easy. One remedy at a time. Wink

Yeeh indeed Ricky have huge knowledge , knows food chemistry better than anyone.....

I also think it's better go easy,  with one remedy 

Got notice that my iodine pills are ready to pick up, but car brake system is broken , repair in Thursday....i wont drive at all before it's fixed, it may fail while driving...so i have to wait  darn...

RE: Fluoride and you ? - Kenzo - 08-03-2023

Another interview with dr. James DiNicolantonio   . This time with dr.Mercola and also about salt , but also potassium

Why Your Sodium to Potassium Ratio Is Important

RE: Fluoride and you ? - Kenzo - 08-04-2023

Since got stronger iodine pills yesterday, i up my dosage....today allready 300mg iodine , probably take more later . Also take allready 2X ATP cofactors and will take at least 1 more today . .

mediumsmile

RE: Fluoride and you ? - Snarl - 08-04-2023

(08-04-2023, 11:28 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Since got stronger iodine pills yesterday, i up my dosage....today allready 300mg iodine , probably take more later . Also take already 2X ATP cofactors and will take at least 1 more today . .

MinusculeWTF  I'm probably gonna stay right here at ~125. If 'things' stabilize (the magnesium ... OMG) I might try more. But, that won't be for a long long time.

One really needs to drink a LOT of water on this detox. Whew!! I think I'm over 2 gals/day now.

RE: Fluoride and you ? - Kenzo - 08-04-2023

(08-04-2023, 11:51 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(08-04-2023, 11:28 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Since got stronger iodine pills yesterday, i up my dosage....today allready 300mg iodine , probably take more later . Also take already 2X ATP cofactors and will take at least 1 more today . .

MinusculeWTF  I'm probably gonna stay right here at ~125. If 'things' stabilize (the magnesium ... OMG) I might try more. But, that won't be for a long long time.

One really needs to drink a LOT of water on this detox. Whew!! I think I'm over 2 gals/day now.

Take it easy, you have time...you can increase the dosage later if want. I allready was in high daily dosages few years back, so this is going smoothly for me .

Hey, i find out that US company Hakala Research Laboratory make quality iodoral suplements  ( Hakala is Finnish name hmm )

Hakala Research Laboratory

The price compared to Optomox is a lot less Big Grin

(08-04-2023, 11:51 AM)Snarl Wrote: One really needs to drink a LOT of water on this detox. Whew!! I think I'm over 2 gals/day now.

Haha ..

RE: Fluoride and you ? - Snarl - 08-05-2023

(08-04-2023, 11:57 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Haha ..

It's not just the livestock, BTW. I got stung by bees that hardly ever sting a couple days ago. More on my face and neck this afternoon. Man ... did it hurt!! Smile

Have been trying to find anyone else who has reported this peculiar effect. I get the dog. I even get the livestock. But insects?? Is this detox making me smell like a threat?

RE: Fluoride and you ? - Kenzo - 08-05-2023

(08-05-2023, 12:45 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(08-04-2023, 11:57 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Haha ..

It's not just the livestock, BTW. I got stung by bees that hardly ever sting a couple days ago. More on my face and neck this afternoon. Man ... did it hurt!! Smile

Have been trying to find anyone else who has reported this peculiar effect. I get the dog. I even get the livestock. But insects?? Is this detox making me smell like a threat?

Ouch Huh  I dont know is this common feature with the detox.

But now that i check , it seems as halogen group elements have indeed sweet odour/taste .

Why do many organic halogen compounds smell or taste sweet?

Btw , name bromine derives from the Greek βρῶμος (brômos, "stench"  . 

Honey bees smell sweetness somehow as they try find flowers...so this all makes now sense to me....the sweet taste of bromine , and possible other halogens make bees think they find food Wink

It`s not nice to get stung by bees . I dont know is there anything that makes bees go away, other than smoke .

Potassium bromide

Quote:In a dilute aqueous solution, potassium bromide tastes sweet, at higher concentrations it tastes bitter, and tastes salty when the concentration is even higher. These effects are mainly due to the properties of the potassium ion—sodium bromide tastes salty at any concentration.

[url=https://chemistry.stackexchange.com/questions/81933/why-do-many-organic-halogen-compounds-smell-or-taste-sweet][/url]

RE: Fluoride and you ? - Snarl - 08-06-2023

(08-05-2023, 05:24 AM)Kenzo Wrote:
Quote:In a dilute aqueous solution, potassium bromide tastes sweet, at higher concentrations it tastes bitter, and tastes salty when the concentration is even higher. These effects are mainly due to the properties of the potassium ion—sodium bromide tastes salty at any concentration.

I was particularly aware of an odor emanating from my lungs all day. It's not like I'm smelling it, but it's not the same as tasting it either. Just told the wife I can still taste all that salt I'm swallowing down. Two different effects. Didn't seem to make any difference to the barnyard critters.

Gettin' ready to go put a pan of cool sugar water into the bee hives, but I'm gonna be wearing my suit again for sure.

RE: Fluoride and you ? - Snarl - 08-09-2023

(08-06-2023, 11:39 PM)Snarl Wrote:

I was particularly aware of an odor emanating from my lungs all day. It's not like I'm smelling it, but it's not the same as tasting it either. Just told the wife I can still taste all that salt I'm swallowing down. Two different effects. Didn't seem to make any difference to the barnyard critters.

Gettin' ready to go put a pan of cool sugar water into the bee hives, but I'm gonna be wearing my suit again for sure.

Resting heart rate is over 100+ today.

RE: Fluoride and you ? - Kenzo - 08-09-2023

(08-09-2023, 01:05 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(08-06-2023, 11:39 PM)Snarl Wrote:

Resting heart rate is over 100+ today.

Sounds like you have entered the window where your thyroid starts get iodine , i am not doctor but from my understanding the thyroid medication is adjusted to lower , hence because you get now 2 remedys at same time when earlyer you were pretty much only with 1 with the medication kicking thyroid to get it work . Can you talk with your doc with this , to try  lower dose? You could also take free day from iodine , or lower it .....some people use the pulse dosaging method

Quote:Your Thyroid Gland and the Role of Iodine
[Image: oct2011_Iodine_05.jpg?h=186&w=150]
Your thyroid gland is located in the front of your neck, just below your voice box. The thyroid produces two forms of thyroid hormone, both of which are derived from the amino acid tyrosine and several atoms of iodine. Thyroid hormones control your body’s metabolism, regulating everything from body temperature and heart rate to glucose consumption and even blood lipid levels.27-29
Too much thyroid hormone (hyperthyroidism) results in an excessively high metabolic rate. People with this condition have rapid heart rates and often palpitations,29 excessive sweating, and may feel much warmer than other people do, even in a cool room. In extreme cases they may lose weight and experience muscle weakness.

Too little thyroid hormone (hypothyroidism) results in just the opposite set of symptoms: a slower than normal heart rate,29 a chronic feeling of being cold, constipation, unexplained weight gain, dry skin, hair loss or coarse dry hair, weakness, muscle aches, depression, and fatigue.30,31 In extreme cases, people with low thyroid function experience cognitive decline,32 and babies born to mothers with inadequate iodine levels are at high risk for a unique form of mental retardation known as cretinism. Cognitive impairment caused by low thyroid function is reversible with iodine or thyroid hormone supplementation.32,33

The Silent Epidemic of Iodine Deficiency

Magnesium is important for heart , how much you take it?

Years ago i tryed drug, beta blocker ...it slows down heart rate...like calming it , maybe ask doc about it ...

What you need to know about beta-blockers

There is common antibiotic which can raise heart beat,Zithromax...last winter i had that for ear issues and if i remember it caused my heart rate go up....i will never take that again, also my blood pressure did go sky high. It was scary

Green tea has L-theanine  ....it may lower adrenaline/epinephrine  to some degree helping if it goes too high .

https://www.purelabvitamins.com/blog/l-theanine-natures-antidote-to-stress

RE: Fluoride and you ? - Snarl - 08-09-2023

(08-09-2023, 04:57 AM)Kenzo Wrote:
(08-09-2023, 01:05 AM)Snarl Wrote: Resting heart rate is over 100+ today.

400mg in the a.m and 400mg in the p.m.

Might be good for the heart. It's Hell on the guts. Laughing

Throughout my life I haven't been known as a sweater. I sweat now. I'll be soaked after running the push mower for an hour. Soaked after taking the dog for his walk. And what has surprised me the most ... yesterday I was dripping after a simple clean-up of my outdoor grill. Takes a good long while to stop after I get started too. All I can think is is that the extra water uptake has to be dealt with somehow, and this is part of that process. It's gotten to a point I've decided to keep a change of clothes at the barns.

The bees ... still ... Only got two stings yesterday, but they continue flying at my face. Wearing my hood until they get used to me again (and they are). Neighbor's kids came by to have a look (LOL). Probably won't have any problems with the neighbors messing around near 'em for a few years. Counted 34 stings on my face and neck from the effort of moving them.

RE: Fluoride and you ? - Kenzo - 08-09-2023

(08-09-2023, 10:10 AM)Snarl Wrote:

400mg in the a.m and 400mg in the p.m.

Might be good for the heart. It's Hell on the guts. Laughing

Throughout my life I haven't been known as a sweater. I sweat now. I'll be soaked after running the push mower for an hour. Soaked after taking the dog for his walk. And what has surprised me the most ... yesterday I was dripping after a simple clean-up of my outdoor grill. Takes a good long while to stop after I get started too. All I can think is is that the extra water uptake has to be dealt with somehow, and this is part of that process. It's gotten to a point I've decided to keep a change of clothes at the barns.

The bees ... still ... Only got two stings yesterday, but they continue flying at my face. Wearing my hood until they get used to me again (and they are). Neighbor's kids came by to have a look (LOL). Probably won't have any problems with the neighbors messing around near 'em for a few years. Counted 34 stings on my face and neck from the effort of moving them.

If you want the best magnesium supplement , this is it :

Jigsaw Magnesium w/SRT®

I have buyed it several times, it`s outstanding and dont cause stomach/gut issues since it`s time released in 8 hour time, and less dependent on stomach acid also . It has also  Malic Acid  which happen to chelate/ remove aluminium , nasty poison that causes inflammation etc.

Sweating has benefits , people here use a lot sauna which makes them sweating, it help detox body .

I am litle terrified about the bee stings, 34 stings is a lot Big Eyes Huh Wink  ...i never even thought that taking iodine could start effecting insects or animals in general .

RE: Fluoride and you ? - Snarl - 08-10-2023

(08-09-2023, 12:21 PM)Kenzo Wrote:
(08-09-2023, 10:10 AM)Snarl Wrote:

If you want the best magnesium supplement , this is it :

Jigsaw Magnesium w/SRT®

I am litle terrified about the bee stings, 34 stings is a lot Big Eyes Huh Wink  ...i never even thought that taking iodine could start effecting insects or animals in general .

34 stings on the neck and face, Brother. Yeah ... I was scared. I ran like Hell. Took off and wouldn't have even come back ... but, I left the truck idling w/AC on. Laughing All I can say is I was glad to have found the bee suit. I've never seen honeybees go after anyone like that ... ever. And my bees? My bees hardly sting at all and this was an outright attack. Only thing I can attribute it to is this detox. I was out there feeding them this evening and you can hear 'em getting riled up over time versus settling down.

Thanks for the lead on that Magnesium!!