Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
I Asked AI What Europeans Think Americans From Every State Look Like - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Humor, Jokes & Pranks (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+--- Thread: I Asked AI What Europeans Think Americans From Every State Look Like (/showthread.php?tid=999)

I Asked AI What Europeans Think Americans From Every State Look Like - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-15-2023

Had to share the Laughing 

Damn, Montana and Indiana go hard.

[Image: hOYok6n.jpg]

Children of the corn
[Image: 7DgLZ88.jpg]

[Image: D7GKMPR.jpg]

[Image: IoZtRmx.jpg]

Not everybody, but accurate:
[Image: TnSFdz2.jpg]

[Image: I7SinXz.jpg]

Looking good, LDS family!
[Image: F00q8bw.jpg]

[Image: Pwxx1jH.jpg]

[Image: R0dMQRI.jpg]

Full listing: BuzzFeed

RE: I Asked AI What Europeans Think Americans From Every State Look Like - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-16-2023

See. This is what @"Freija"#14, and I have been saying all along.

I have a sister that lives in Indiana, and if you drew a picture of her, it would be the exact opposite of what AI says Indiana looks like. Which means that AI has been poisoned, and only delivers whatever BS it has already determined we want to see.

I also have a family member in Virginia. He is Black, makes 5 times more money then me. Has zero interest in politics, because he once was a lobbyist.

Those Chat boxes only show you what they think you want to see. Another tool being used to manipulate us and control us. Everything on the internet is manipulated. controlled, and distorted.

There is still a lot to be learned on the internet, once you learn how to separate the wheat from the chaff.

RE: I Asked AI What Europeans Think Americans From Every State Look Like - Kenzo - 07-16-2023

New Mexico Rolleyes

PS. can you ask the AI what Europeans look like by country ?

RE: I Asked AI What Europeans Think Americans From Every State Look Like - MisterSpock - 07-16-2023

Wow, this thread shocked me.....

I thought buzzfeed went under years ago.

RE: I Asked AI What Europeans Think Americans From Every State Look Like - Ninurta - 07-16-2023

(07-15-2023, 11:12 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Had to share the Laughing 

Damn, Montana and Indiana go hard.

[Image: hOYok6n.jpg]

Looking good, LDS family!
[Image: F00q8bw.jpg]

[Image: Pwxx1jH.jpg]

[Image: R0dMQRI.jpg]

Full listing: BuzzFeed

I just want to state for the record that I did not authorize the AI to use my likenesses in the images for Montana, Virginia, or West Virginia. Lawsuit to follow - baby needs a new pair of shoes!

The guy from Utah - I've not seen him since he got back from killing mega-bugs on Klandathu! I was wondering what happened to his happy ass!

ETA: that WV hog is scary as shit with toes and fingers instead of hooves! Somebody in the gummint been messin' with the CRISPR machine again!

RE: I Asked AI What Europeans Think Americans From Every State Look Like - xuenchen - 07-16-2023

That AI is obviously seriously contaminated by micro managed MSM/neoPoliticalWeaponized  propaganda programming  Cool

RE: I Asked AI What Europeans Think Americans From Every State Look Like - VioletDove - 07-16-2023

Lol Oklahoma…

Looks like maybe these two got tired of the train blocking the crossing for over an hour again and took matters into their own hands  Laughing

[Image: sub-buzz-472-1689095883-2.png?downsize=8...ality=auto]

RE: I Asked AI What Europeans Think Americans From Every State Look Like - F2d5thCav - 07-16-2023

I asked that AI what it would see when decent people had had enough of computerized idiocy ...

[Image: Screenshot-2023-07-16-203623.jpg]

Cheers

RE: I Asked AI What Europeans Think Americans From Every State Look Like - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-16-2023

(07-16-2023, 05:43 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: Wow, this thread shocked me.....

I thought buzzfeed went under years ago.

Shock 'n awe, baby! Yes, I thought they had too. Apparently they got some new funding...or replaced the journo's with ChatGPT, programmed with human comical stereotyping.

RE: I Asked AI What Europeans Think Americans From Every State Look Like - BIAD - 07-17-2023

"It's not A.I... it's just a fella.
Shy