Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Normal people, don't do this - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Hot Button Issues (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: Normal people, don't do this (/showthread.php?tid=989)

Normal people, don't do this - MisterSpock - 07-14-2023

Normal people, don't interact with kids who are not their own in any way like this.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/public-schools-seattle-offer-sex-change-services-children/

Now, I'm not even interested in the kernel of truth probably underlying this article which has probably to some degree left something out.

I'm just talking about the common theme we see occurring many times over, that theme is: removing the parents from information regarding their child.

Normal people don't do that. Normal people, when interacting with a child, for even little things want to personally hear approval from the parents before "allowing" the wishes of the child.

Why do people, teachers/schools specifically, seem so quick to not only disregard but intentionally mask the actions of children from them.

It's gone so far beyond a few instances to the point it's obviously an orchestrated attempt to isolate, influence and alter children without their parents knowledge(whether physically or mentally).

Normal people don't do this.

RE: Normal people, don't do this - Infolurker - 07-14-2023

Activist ARE coming for your children.

That is just a fact. How many stories and videos do we need to believe them?

RE: Normal people, don't do this - MisterSpock - 07-14-2023

(07-14-2023, 02:52 AM)Infolurker Wrote: Activist ARE coming for your children.

That is just a fact. How many stories and videos do we need to believe them?

I have no doubt some(most) of it is activist, but I think it's more than that. I think some of it is just the result of modern society.

Adult children, Adults who have the mind and stunted experience(in relation to their age) similar to a child.

I think for these people, the fact that they see kids that know as many words as they do and can do equal things, mentally, that they can do. They can't help but conflate the age issue and no longer see the difference between themselves and children.

I think this is really only getting widespread traction because alot of adults these days, don't have the life experience or the understanding that in the end, these are children.

Even the dumbest adult, is smarter than the brightest child in the realm of life experience, for no other reason than time.

That should be the underlying separation when it comes to their roles as "friend" or "mentor".

Fancy talk aside, lets point out the obvious, this is fueled by dumb white women by and large. There has to be something to that.

RE: Normal people, don't do this - Kenzo - 07-14-2023

(07-14-2023, 02:28 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: Normal people, don't interact with kids who are not their own in any way like this.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/public-schools-seattle-offer-sex-change-services-children/

Now, I'm not even interested in the kernel of truth probably underlying this article which has probably to some degree left something out.

I'm just talking about the common theme we see occurring many times over, that theme is: removing the parents from information regarding their child.

Normal people don't do that. Normal people, when interacting with a child, for even little things want to personally hear approval from the parents before "allowing" the wishes of the child.

Why do people, teachers/schools specifically, seem so quick to not only disregard but intentionally mask the actions of children from them.

It's gone so far beyond a few instances to the point it's obviously an orchestrated attempt to isolate, influence and alter children without their parents knowledge(whether physically or mentally).

Sickening, in the old days it was norm to ask parents .

Satan Has Both Sexes As The Baphomet Is Depicted This Is One Of Reasons Why Transgenders Run Everything In The World

RE: Normal people, don't do this - Ninurta - 07-14-2023

You know who else says "We just won't tell your parents, will we?"?

Pedophiles. The folks who hang outside schoolyards saying "C'mere little girl - want a piece of candy?" It appears that schools are pretty popular hunting grounds for predators of all stripes.

Now don't get me wrong - I don't care if they cut these kids up for fish bait. They're not MY kids, so it's not my call. But that's the point - they're not the school's' kids, either, so it's not the school's call, either.

And to be fair, I place as much blame on the parents as I do the schools. Where the hell are these parents? Why are they not paying attention? By now, we all know that you have to thoroughly vet a school system to make sure they can be trusted with your kids. Most can, a few cannot. If it were my kid, and I found out he was being taught by pedophile wannabes, I'd snatch him out of that school so fast there would be a hole left in the air where he had been standing. Then, if I planned on staying there, I'd KEEP the kid out until the schools got reshuffled with sane people filling the slots in them... but most likely I'd sky the hell out of that state altogether and plop the young-'uns down in one that had a quality education If those parents are not doing that, right now as we speak, then it's on them, and they've no right to bitch about what Mengele-level experimentation is being done on their kids.

If those parents don't care enough to protect their children, then why the hell should I? My days of standing in the breach for other folks are done. They don't appreciate it - if they did, they'd have taken care of what they were given and not allowed it to come to this.

RE: Normal people, don't do this - Snarl - 07-14-2023

(07-14-2023, 02:28 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: Normal people, don't interact with kids who are not their own in any way like this.

When a kid first lays eyes on me ... the look I see on their face is that they have now seen and are staring directly into the face of the Boogeyman.

Honestly ... I've never felt good about this.

I can also tell you I've been in some really bad places. And, after coming out of there, my teammates noted the kids tended to group-up behind me when they needed to seek shelter from the storm ... and no one else.

Never understood that.

If there were no rules, I'd kill every pedo alive. There should be a simple $50 bounty on 'em.

RE: Normal people, don't do this - Rodinus - 07-14-2023

Sickening....

A bag of rusty nails, a plank of wood and a ball hammer come to mind each time I hear or read about these sick depraved bastards.

Rod

RE: Normal people, don't do this - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-14-2023

They way you wrote this sounds callous and harsh.

But I wonder if this attitude is the last one available. 

I too don't understand why we have let or country get into such a disgustingly poor place.

We got here by doing nothing. Being compliant, while bitching about it, but going along to get along, even when we knew it was wrong.

Waiting for someone else to do something, or waiting to be rescued by the government. 

Watching it get worse, year after year, until it became normal. It will continue on this same path, until we go right off the cliff.

RE: Normal people, don't do this - GeauxHomeLittleD - 07-14-2023

Our middle daughter is seriously considering either homeschooling the grandboy or putting him in parochial school. Even living in a small, rural town like they do the nonsense is trying to creep its way in- only difference here being in a small. rural town the parents absolutely do raise nine kinds of hell and organize brilliantly to get rid of those teachers and school board members who try to mess with their kid's heads.  Our grandgirl lives in the city but attends a private, Libertarian run school but I worry more about her mother (our oldest) putting weird shit in her head. Thank goodness she spends a lot of her time with her dad who is too liberal for my liking but retains his sanity when it comes to children. There are plenty of liberals and progressives who are against what is happening in the public school systems, they just need to speak up louder.

RE: Normal people, don't do this - dbcowboy - 07-14-2023

Our next-door neighbors on one side are Korean.

They have a great son, cute kid.  The father and I talk a lot and he taught me how to bow properly (as an adult) when his child bowed to us.  It's their culture, and he wanted to raise his kid that way.

I respected that and when his little son would run over to our house to play with the dogs etc, he's stop, bow, I would formally bow in return, and then he'd play.

We really need to make parental rights paramount and respect parects wishes with their children.

RE: Normal people, don't do this - Ninurta - 07-14-2023

(07-14-2023, 02:56 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: They way you wrote this sounds callous and harsh.

But I wonder if this attitude is the last one available. 

I too don't understand why we have let or country get into such a disgustingly poor place.

We got here by doing nothing. Being compliant, while bitching about it, but going along to get along, even when we knew it was wrong.

Waiting for someone else to do something, or waiting to be rescued by the government. 

Watching it get worse, year after year, until it became normal. It will continue on this same path, until we go right off the cliff.

What I wrote WAS callous and harsh, and it was meant to be.

I think where the WWII generation and the Cold War generation went wrong was in making life too easy for the current generations, giving them too cushy an existence, just handing it to them so that they didn't have to struggle to make it work like we did.

They've taken what they were given, and broken it. Some willfully, some just going along to get along. We gave them nice toys, and they just stomped on them. I ain't happy about that, but it's their world now, theirs to wreck as they please. I won't be giving them anything nice any more, because I've seen what they've done with what they were already given.

You know what they say:

Hard times make hard men.

Hard men make easy times.

Easy times make soft men.

Soft men make hard times.

It's just a cycle that the world goes through. It's their kids and grand kids that will have to fix what they broke. Times are getting harder now, and those hard times will make the hard men to fix them. The current generations, and their kids and grand kids, will blame us for the wreck they made of the world, and truth to tell, we do bear a part of the blame, because we made life too easy on them. The coming hard times are partially our fault, because we made soft men with the easy times we gave them.

RE: Normal people, don't do this - Schmoe - 07-15-2023

That's the one thing I appreciated about having my daughters in Catholic school-  I didn't really have to worry about them being influenced in any way, other than Catholicism.  I live in Philly, so I had no choice but to send them to private school.

It's crushing my wallet though.  We'll be moving soon, somewhere as rural as possible.  They'll be going to Public school, so I've really been doing my research on the the surrounding areas.  I'm admittedly nervous about what they'll be taught.  My youngest will be no help, every time I ask her what she learned today, I get "nothing!"

RE: Normal people, don't do this - Infolurker - 07-15-2023

Convicted Child Molester Provides An Interview: What does he look for in a target?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/mgGAe9kEJ6E

Make sure people know what you will do to them.....