Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Aliens and Demons: Evidence of an Unseen Realm - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Documentaries (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=134)
+--- Thread: Aliens and Demons: Evidence of an Unseen Realm (/showthread.php?tid=976)

Aliens and Demons: Evidence of an Unseen Realm - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-11-2023

Documentary film featuring Dr. Michael S. Heiser (biblical scholar who passed away recently) - explores the unexpected intersection between UFOs, alien abductions, US military & Nazis, Roswell cover-up, the world of angels and demons (Nephilim/Anakim/Rephaim), and the ancient texts that speak of them.  Really fascinating lecture that kept me engaged for over an hour.

RE: Aliens and Demons: Evidence of an Unseen Realm - Schmoe - 07-11-2023

(07-11-2023, 12:15 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Documentary film featuring Dr. Michael S. Heiser (biblical scholar who passed away recently) - explores the unexpected intersection between UFOs, alien abductions, US military & Nazis, Roswell cover-up, the world of angels and demons (Nephilim/Anakim/Rephaim), and the ancient texts that speak of them.  Really fascinating lecture that kept me engaged for over an hour.

Thanks, I'll check it out later.  I'm definitely interested in the possible link between aliens and demons, whether aliens have been misinterpreted as demons or vice versa.

I mean, if they came here thousands of years ago, I myself would have assumed it was God.  There was a tribe located somewhere in WW2 I believe, who saw US planes and thought the pilots were God's, they made offerings and I think they even made a runway.  Not trying to derail, that's all I'll say, but it's interesting to think about the possible correlation.

RE: Aliens and Demons: Evidence of an Unseen Realm - DaphneApollo - 07-11-2023

I watched it all EMN.  Very good presentation, this speaker is quite knowledgeable.  And believes what I believe.  

I saw this video on some program in the mid 80’s ‘Mysterys’ and I was/am a serious believer in aliens existing, but I thought “Why would that work” it changed my view on these abductions, they are here for nefarious/evil intentions.  

I’m sure you’ve seen this.

RE: Aliens and Demons: Evidence of an Unseen Realm - Kenzo - 07-11-2023

Any mention about CERN ? 

There is mixed opinions about cern creating something , unknown or another dimension...or even enabling others coming to our realm from other realm.  I dont know....'

Other thing is if it creating anomalys to time etc....we seen also the mandela effect mentioned. Or feeling that someone is messing with timelines....

Because everything feels weird..

RE: Aliens and Demons: Evidence of an Unseen Realm - SomeJackleg - 07-11-2023

(07-11-2023, 03:04 PM)Schmoe Wrote:   There was a tribe located somewhere in WW2 I believe, who saw US planes and thought the pilots were God's, they made offerings and I think they even made a runway.

cargo cults, there were several of them if i recall correctly.

this article was written in 2009, wouldn't surprise me if they were still waiting today.

Quote:This bizarre episode is by no means the single event of its kind in the murky history of the collision of European civilization with the indigenous cultures of the southwest Pacific. For more than 100 years traders and missionaries have been reporting similar disturbances among the peoples of Melanesia, the group of Negro-inhabited islands (including New Guinea, Fiji, the Solomons and the New Hebrides) lying between Australia and the open Pacific Ocean. Though their technologies were based largely upon stone and wood, these peoples had highIy developed cultures, as measured by the standards of maritime and agricultural ingenuity, the complexity of their varied social organizations and the elaboration of religious belief and ritual. They were nonetheless ill prepared for the shock of the encounter with the Whites, a people so radically different from themselves and so infinitely more powerful. The sudden transition from the society of the ceremonial stone ax to the society of sailing ships and now of airplanes has not been easy to make.\

50 Years Ago: Cargo Cults of Melanesia

RE: Aliens and Demons: Evidence of an Unseen Realm - kdog - 07-11-2023

I haven't watched it yet. I wonder if it mentions the story about the first night vision googles used in the Vietnam war were the people that used them were freaking out because they were seeing demons and creatures through them and the military discontinued their use.

RE: Aliens and Demons: Evidence of an Unseen Realm - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-11-2023

(07-11-2023, 05:08 PM)DaphneApollo Wrote: I watched it all EMN.  Very good presentation, this speaker is quite knowledgeable.  And believes what I believe.  

I saw this video on some program in the mid 80’s ‘Mysterys’ and I was/am a serious believer in aliens existing, but I thought “Why would that work” it changed my view on these abductions, they are here for nefarious/evil intentions.  

I’m sure you’ve seen this.

@DaphneApollo - that clip is vaguely familiar and I've seen similar other vids. Regardless if you believe in physical or spiritual aliens/demons or not, it is all highly sinister, with dark occultic agendas, imo.

@Kenzo - No CERN mentions, but as I'm sure you're well aware this topic is so broad & far reaching on multiple planes that only so much can be discussed in a 1-2 hr vid.

(07-11-2023, 03:04 PM)Schmoe Wrote:
(07-11-2023, 12:15 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Documentary film featuring Dr. Michael S. Heiser (biblical scholar who passed away recently) - explores the unexpected intersection between UFOs, alien abductions, US military & Nazis, Roswell cover-up, the world of angels and demons (Nephilim/Anakim/Rephaim), and the ancient texts that speak of them.  Really fascinating lecture that kept me engaged for over an hour.

Thanks, I'll check it out later.  I'm definitely interested in the possible link between aliens and demons, whether aliens have been misinterpreted as demons or vice versa.

I mean, if they came here thousands of years ago, I myself would have assumed it was God.  There was a tribe located somewhere in WW2 I believe, who saw US planes and thought the pilots were God's, they made offerings and I think they even made a runway.  Not trying to derail, that's all I'll say, but it's interesting to think about the possible correlation.

Check out this post/vid on WWII era cargo cult: https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=530

RE: Aliens and Demons: Evidence of an Unseen Realm - Schmoe - 07-11-2023

(07-11-2023, 07:25 PM)kdog Wrote: I haven't watched it yet. I wonder if it mentions the story about the first night vision googles used in the Vietnam war were the people that used them were freaking out because they were seeing demons and creatures through them and the military discontinued their use.

I heard about that too, they used dicyanin dye in the lenses to filter out certain light spectrums.  I can't say either way to it's veracity, but it's very interesting.

RE: Aliens and Demons: Evidence of an Unseen Realm - Ninurta - 07-12-2023

(07-11-2023, 07:56 PM)Schmoe Wrote:
(07-11-2023, 07:25 PM)kdog Wrote: I haven't watched it yet. I wonder if it mentions the story about the first night vision googles used in the Vietnam war were the people that used them were freaking out because they were seeing demons and creatures through them and the military discontinued their use.

I heard about that too, they used dicyanin dye in the lenses to filter out certain light spectrums.  I can't say either way to it's veracity, but it's very interesting.

At one time, and maybe still, you could get glasses with the glass containing dicyanin dye. Folks said you could see "things" through them. I never tried them, so I'll never know, I reckon.

RE: Aliens and Demons: Evidence of an Unseen Realm - Schmoe - 07-12-2023

(07-12-2023, 01:07 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

At one time, and maybe still, you could get glasses with the glass containing dicyanin dye. Folks said you could see "things" through them. I never tried them, so I'll never know, I reckon.

I tried looking for any sort of dicyanin lenses and couldn't find any at all

RE: Aliens and Demons: Evidence of an Unseen Realm - Ninurta - 07-12-2023

(07-12-2023, 01:41 AM)Schmoe Wrote:

They're pretty pricey, but here is a link: https://www.etsy.com/market/dicyanin_dye

This link gives a bullshit song-and-dance about how highly classified dicyanin is, and how you have to have some kind of super-duper government clearance to get it... but then at the bottom of the bullshit gives a link where anyone can get it: https://www.officialauraglasses.com/

There is also a bunch of bullshit across the internet claiming dicyanin is illegal, and highly classified and whatnot (including that last like for glasses), but that's all hogwash. There is nothing illegal about it, it's just that they don't have any use for it any more, so no one still makes it. A decent chemist can whip up a batch fairly easily, though, and won't get vanned for his efforts.

Here is a book at Amazon that tells how to make dicyanin. It's an old book, now in the public domain, but I couldn't find a PDF for download at the Internet Archive.

(07-12-2023, 02:34 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-12-2023, 01:41 AM)Schmoe Wrote:

They're pretty pricey, but here is a link: https://www.etsy.com/market/dicyanin_dye

This link gives a bullshit song-and-dance about how highly classified dicyanin is, and how you have to have some kind of super-duper government clearance to get it... but then at the bottom of the bullshit gives a link where anyone can get it: https://www.officialauraglasses.com/

There is also a bunch of bullshit across the internet claiming dicyanin is illegal, and highly classified and whatnot (including that last like for glasses), but that's all hogwash. There is nothing illegal about it, it's just that they don't have any use for it any more, so no one still makes it. A decent chemist can whip up a batch fairly easily, though, and won't get vanned for his efforts.

Here is a book at Amazon that tells how to make dicyanin. It's an old book, now in the public domain, but I couldn't find a PDF for download at the Internet Archive.

Interesting that the goggles are double the price of the glasses.  I guess you're paying for the fully immersive experience of having your eyes encapsulated by the dicyanin lenses.  

Would the glasses even work, since they allow lots of light in from all angles?  I guess that's why they're $50   Laughing

I, too, read all the bullshit of dicyanin being G-13 classified and as illegal as meth.  Apparently there is a PDF report about soldiers' use of the lenses in Vietnam, but no mention of demons.  Not that they'd admit that anyway.  Can't have "They Live" happening for real.

RE: Aliens and Demons: Evidence of an Unseen Realm - F2d5thCav - 07-12-2023

Schmoe--

Vaguely recall reading that dye is poisonous.  Exercise caution if you get ahold of it.  That may have been why its use was discouraged for things like goggles.

Plenty of night vision goggles available these days.  Only question is how much money one wants to pay; the best ones are pricey.

Yeah, cargo cults.  Always thought that was interesting.  We should send some guys in an Osprey to them and hand out some MREs!

Cheers

(07-12-2023, 06:06 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Schmoe--

Vaguely recall reading that dye is poisonous.  Exercise caution if you get ahold of it.  That may have been why its use was discouraged for things like goggles.

Plenty of night vision goggles available these days.  Only question is how much money one wants to pay; the best ones are pricey.

Yeah, cargo cults.  Always thought that was interesting.  We should send some guys in an Osprey to them and hand out some MREs!

Cheers

I think you're right, I kind of remember reading about it being toxic in some way.  I don't know if the lenses themselves are toxic if intact, but the dicyanin dye itself I believe is toxic.

As far as the cargo cults, I'll gladly hand out that cargo.  I could use a foot rub and a groveling  Laughing