Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
[5 ARCHEOLOGY BOMBSHELLS] SCIENCE DOESN'T DARE TO ACKNOWLEDGE - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: History and Old Mystery (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=109)
+--- Forum: Lost and Ancient (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+--- Thread: [5 ARCHEOLOGY BOMBSHELLS] SCIENCE DOESN'T DARE TO ACKNOWLEDGE (/showthread.php?tid=970)

[5 ARCHEOLOGY BOMBSHELLS] SCIENCE DOESN'T DARE TO ACKNOWLEDGE - ancientlight - 07-10-2023

Hi all  In love

This video has some very interesting items/discoveries that were found. One an ancient nuclear power plant.
They mention a book from the nineties , that I will be getting. 
It would be hard to fake 50k statues, but who knows. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/pIGVzoID9xMF/

RE: [5 ARCHEOLOGY BOMBSHELLS] SCIENCE DOESN'T DARE TO ACKNOWLEDGE - F2d5thCav - 07-10-2023

Academia is very doctrinaire.  A influential clique will push an idea and do their best to professionally ruin others in academia who disagree.

There are plenty of examples of 'weird stuff' out there, but anyone who tries to seriously discuss those topics gets shunned, ridiculed, and ultimately isolated.  All the past 100 years has proved is that humanity will never get straight answers about many topics because the supposedly "smart" people in our societies can't see past their self-imposed blinders.

Cheers

RE: [5 ARCHEOLOGY BOMBSHELLS] SCIENCE DOESN'T DARE TO ACKNOWLEDGE - ancientlight - 07-10-2023

(07-10-2023, 12:28 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Academia is very doctrinaire.  A influential clique will push an idea and do their best to professionally ruin others in academia who disagree.

There are plenty of examples of 'weird stuff' out there, but anyone who tries to seriously discuss those topics gets shunned, ridiculed, and ultimately isolated.  All the past 100 years has proved is that humanity will never get straight answers about many topics because the supposedly "smart" people in our societies can't see past their self-imposed blinders.

Cheers

I know. So sad and corrupt that the few can doctrine the many . And it happens both in science fields and organized religion. Wonder where we'd be without organized religion hodling us back centuries? 
I don't mean in terms of more tech toys, I think there's too much of that, but advanced healing/medicine, space faring , much faster and simpler air travel etc. But no, we're really still stuck in the dark ages, just a different kind.
And now with a virtual dystopian nightmare in the possible future it looks very bleak instead.

RE: [5 ARCHEOLOGY BOMBSHELLS] SCIENCE DOESN'T DARE TO ACKNOWLEDGE - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-10-2023

On a related archeology note the vids on this channel will really tingle your neurons.

Shattered History

RE: [5 ARCHEOLOGY BOMBSHELLS] SCIENCE DOESN'T DARE TO ACKNOWLEDGE - F2d5thCav - 07-10-2023

AncientLight--

You might wish to look up the story of Velikovsky and Shapley if you're not familiar with it.

Whether Velikovsky was right or wrong is immaterial; Shapley's behavior was awful.

Cheers

RE: [5 ARCHEOLOGY BOMBSHELLS] SCIENCE DOESN'T DARE TO ACKNOWLEDGE - 727Sky - 07-10-2023

(07-10-2023, 04:32 PM)ancientlight Wrote:
(07-10-2023, 12:28 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Academia is very doctrinaire.  A influential clique will push an idea and do their best to professionally ruin others in academia who disagree.

Cheers

I know. So sad and corrupt that the few can doctrine the many . And it happens both in science fields and organized religion. Wonder where we'd be without organized religion hodling us back centuries? 
I don't mean in terms of more tech toys, I think there's too much of that, but advanced healing/medicine, space faring , much faster and simpler air travel etc. But no, we're really still stuck in the dark ages, just a different kind.
And now with a virtual dystopian nightmare in the possible future it looks very bleak instead.
Yep when the Church was ruling they called that the dark ages for good reason (just ask Galileo ). As far as science and their established beliefs much work has gone into what is accepted; however in spite of what is accepted you can not change history only rewrite it and ignore anything outside the mainstream paradigm . Some of our dating methods suck but still, let's all trust the science ??????????????

RE: [5 ARCHEOLOGY BOMBSHELLS] SCIENCE DOESN'T DARE TO ACKNOWLEDGE - ancientlight - 07-11-2023

(07-10-2023, 06:07 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: AncientLight--

You might wish to look up the story of Velikovsky and Shapley if you're not familiar with it.

Whether Velikovsky was right or wrong is immaterial; Shapley's behavior was awful.

Cheers

Are they from the channel I posted ?

RE: [5 ARCHEOLOGY BOMBSHELLS] SCIENCE DOESN'T DARE TO ACKNOWLEDGE - F2d5thCav - 07-12-2023

AncientLight--

No, just mentioned offhand as an example of misbehavior of a "reputable" scientist.

Cheers