Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
White House Evacuated Due To Cocaine - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Political news and more (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: White House Evacuated Due To Cocaine (/showthread.php?tid=931)

White House Evacuated Due To Cocaine - Infolurker - 07-04-2023

A bag of cocaine found in the library caused an evacuation of the White House. I wonder how it got there???

Hunter arrives back at the White House with Joe, Jill, wife Melissa and son Beau after Secret Service found COCAINE at the White House - and investigate who could have left white powder in the library

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12262549/Secret-Service-preliminary-tests-reveal-COCAINE-White-House-Sunday.html

Quote:
  • Uniformed member of Secret Service found a suspicious white powder substance during a routine round at the White House on Sunday
  • Testing found that the substance found in the White House library is cocaine
  • Discovery led to a White House evacuation – Biden was not there at the time
  • Authorities are investigating how the cocaine got into the White House.Pro-Trump Republican Rep. Jim Banks tweeted: 'They never found cocaine in the Trump White House!'Meanwhile, far-right Newsmax host Robb Schmitt said during a report on the cocaine discovery: 'It wouldn't be a thumpin' July 4th weekend without Hunter Biden ripping lines off of a bust of Teddy Roosevelt.''Cocaine was found at the White House and Hunter Biden currently lives at the White House. FBI has no clue who it belongs to. Anyone want to help them?' a Twitter journalist with nearly 200k followers wrote.

RE: White House Evacuated Due To Cocaine - xuenchen - 07-04-2023

Hunter and Ashley had a meeting with staff  Cool

Could be anybody  Laughing

RE: White House Evacuated Due To Cocaine - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-04-2023

(07-04-2023, 03:22 PM)Infolurker Wrote: A bag of cocaine found in the library caused an evacuation of the White House. I wonder how it got there???

I say test every single person that went in or out of the White House in the last 3 days.

Even those with a piss poor excuse.

RE: White House Evacuated Due To Cocaine - Ninurta - 07-04-2023

(07-04-2023, 04:45 PM)xuenchen Wrote: Hunter and Ashley had a meeting with staff  Cool

Could be anybody  Laughing

It must have been a far-Right MAGA extremist operative who infiltrated the White House for the sole purpose of planting incriminating evidence. No way it could have been Ashley or Hunter, The coke would tarnish their halos!

RE: White House Evacuated Due To Cocaine - Ninurta - 07-04-2023

(07-04-2023, 05:14 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(07-04-2023, 03:22 PM)Infolurker Wrote: A bag of cocaine found in the library caused an evacuation of the White House. I wonder how it got there???

I say test every single person that went in or out of the White House in the last 3 days.

Come now! Isn't Hunter giving Joe enough political headaches? It just wouldn't do for him to drop dirty on a drug test! Therefore, either no drug tests will be performed, or else certain folk will get skipped, special treatment for being above reproach.

RE: White House Evacuated Due To Cocaine - 727Sky - 07-04-2023

(07-04-2023, 07:00 PM)Ninurta Wrote:

Come now! Isn't Hunter giving Joe enough political headaches? It just wouldn't do for him to drop dirty on a drug test! Therefore, either no drug tests will be performed, or else certain folk will get skipped, special treatment for being above reproach.

81 million my ass right along with Epstein killed himself..what an evil clown world they want us to swallow and not spit !

RE: White House Evacuated Due To Cocaine - Chiefsmom - 07-06-2023

So, this mornings fun spin:

We are looking at surveillance cameras.  That area was open to the public.  Lots of people went through there.
(according to some on twitter, including Hunter, LOL)

But let's face it, we may never know where it came from.

Translation:  It was Hunters, but we will never admit it.

Because, isn't cocaine fairly expensive?  yet the average person just drops it? or forgot about it?

RE: White House Evacuated Due To Cocaine - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-06-2023

As far as the media has been telling us for years is that Hunter favors crack cocaine not the white powder.
Maybe cocaine Mitch McConnell dropped it.

[Image: ANS5S5M.jpg]

Since this story broke I've had this song in my head.

RE: White House Evacuated Due To Cocaine - Snarl - 07-06-2023

Folks in uniform are prosecuted for their transgressions in that manner. Why not everyone??

RE: White House Evacuated Due To Cocaine - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-06-2023

(07-06-2023, 05:06 PM)Snarl Wrote:

Folks in uniform are prosecuted for their transgressions in that manner. Why not everyone??

Been there. Done that.

Love it