Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Gay Furry Hackers Are Attacking State Governments - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: General News and/or Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Gay Furry Hackers Are Attacking State Governments (/showthread.php?tid=921)

Gay Furry Hackers Are Attacking State Governments - Infolurker - 07-03-2023

The Furries are cyber attacking state governments and stealing tons of data (beyond sabotaging their sites). Appears they are stealing legal docs from the state supreme courts and health records and who knows what else.

Damned Furries.....

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2023/07/gay-furry-hackers-are-attacking-anti-transgender-states/

Quote:In a series of cyberattacks directed at state governments hostile to transgender rights, members of a hacking group that call themselves “gay furries” have breached and “defaced” websites in Nebraska, South Dakota, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, and Texas.

In a communication announcing the breaches posted to the social media platform Telegram, the gay hacktivists, members of a group known as SiegedSec, say they infiltrated Nebraska’s Supreme Court intranet, the South Dakota Boards and Commissions website, the Texas Behavioral Health Executive Council, Pennsylvania’s Provider Self-Service website, and South Carolina’s Criminal Justice Information Services.

“We have proudly defaced the South Dakota Boards and Commissions website!” the group announced Wednesday. “We left little special messages across their site.”

“Unfortunately, they have now fixed the defacement,” the group added. “Since it seems South Dakota didn’t appreciate our gift, we will offer gifts to someone else. We’ve hacked and leaked documents from the Nebraska Supreme Court Intranet and South Carolina Criminal Justice Information Services.”

The group also claimed it caused disruptions to online systems in Pennsylvania and retrieved health-related data in Texas.

It was the second attack on the Lone Star state in a week. The group says they stole close to half a million files from a Ft. Worth-affiliated site last Friday.

“We have decided to make a message towards the U.S government,” the group wrote on Telegram following the Ft. Worth action. “Texas happens to be one of the largest states banning gender-affirming care and for that, we have made Texas our target. Fuck the government.”

RE: Gay Furry Hackers Are Attacking State Governments - BIAD - 07-04-2023

I meant to attach this earlier regarding Furries.
Surprised

RE: Gay Furry Hackers Are Attacking State Governments - Ninurta - 07-04-2023

Geez! How far down the rabbit hole can you get? Gay... AND furries... AND hackers!? I don't think it gets much more specialized than that!

But they are going too far. They are publicizing their attacks, they are attacking government computers... and they keep on doing it. That right there is a recipe for getting caught.

It makes me wonder, due to recent events, if governments are the only networks they are trying to hack into...

RE: Gay Furry Hackers Are Attacking State Governments - Infolurker - 07-04-2023

Nothing embodies the "Clown World" title like Furries.

RE: Gay Furry Hackers Are Attacking State Governments - Ninurta - 07-04-2023

(07-04-2023, 02:48 PM)Infolurker Wrote: Nothing embodies the "Clown World" title like Furries.

Folks should do as they damned well please in their own home. I don't care what they do, or how weird it might seem to me - it's not my house, so not my rules. What I find mystifying is why, if they don't like the recognition they get from a society, they continue to try to rub the nose of that society in their own foibles to force that recognition.

Why force a recognition that you don't want? It's like they have a martyr complex or something.

One of the things I don't understand from the Right side of the equations is this: why do they take their kids to a naked Gay Pride parade, and then bitch and whine because thier kids see naked gay guys? A simple solution to that is just don't take your kids to a naked gay pride parade. problem solved. Where do they learn their parenting skills? Or DO they even learn any parenting skills? You can't blame your own failures on someone else. They've been telling the Left that for a long time. it looks like they could take their own advice.