Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Open Questions - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: History and Old Mystery (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=109)
+--- Forum: Lost and Ancient (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+--- Thread: Open Questions (/showthread.php?tid=910)

Open Questions - Snarl - 07-03-2023

I found myself the guest of the Saudi Kings Khalid and Fahd back in '82. I got to see what the Before People were able to create (at their expense) in Egypt. Later, I got myself a job that came with paid vacations to anywhere and traveled extensively in Central and South America for as much as a month at a time. I maybe regret not being formally trained in Archeology, but if I had, maybe my mind wouldn't have been so open to the things I was seeing with my own eyes.

I'd tell you the Pyramids are just shocking to see the first time. When you look at the Sphinx, there's no doubt some bastard ruined what it had been to have his tiny little head carved onto it. But, it's the other 'attractions' there that are the most fascinating. There's so much more going on there.

If someone asks, "Who do you think built that?" My answer most always comes back, "People who could."

We want to believe people could do it again, but we can't. I don't think we've achieved as much during this cycle of civilization as the last one (or the ones before) were able to come up with.

I remember reading once that if almost every human on the planet died tonight ... in about a thousand years ... if another group of humans came together and organized, they wouldn't be able to see what we've managed to do in 'our time'. That the erosion would leave behind so little, the only things that would indicate an advanced society had existed before them would be radioactive piles that don't naturally occur.

So what if ... the demises of mankind are not strictly based on climatological change (ice ages or meteor strikes or solar phenomena)? What if we share this planet with a more advanced intelligent life? And, what if that intelligence periodically wipes us out, as we become a threat to it?

RE: Open Questions - Kenzo - 07-03-2023

It`s interesting view . Who knows...

Didn`t the movie matrix have similar story,  the architect sayed to Neo that this was the sixt incarnation Shy

RE: Open Questions - F2d5thCav - 07-03-2023

I never got that far.  Have seen the palace of Knossos on Crete.  Some lived well back then ... running water in open canals to perform a sewage removal function in the palace.

As for 'others' here, it would not surprise me to learn they exist and are the cause of many UFO and entity reports.

Cheers

RE: Open Questions - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-03-2023

I have not seen the video yet, but what if we are just mutations of the life that was here before?

Even in the worse disasters, a remnant is always left behind.

RE: Open Questions - Snarl - 07-05-2023

(07-03-2023, 06:07 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I have not seen the video yet, but what if we are just mutations of the life that was here before?

Even in the worse disasters, a remnant is always left behind.

I have a belief that we're the off-shoots of the 'races' of great apes. I think there are periods of extremely rapid mutation (a term I prefer over evolution) that are cyclic.

If you look at the different 'races' of great apes ... look at their face structure ... look at their ability to rationalize and how they rationalize ... ... and then contrast those with human faces that are the closest match ... you can see things that are so similar it's hard to deny that what you see is real.

Asian people are a split from orangutans ... and black people are a split from gorillas. Don't take my word for it ... look at their face structures and look at their behaviors ... look at the way they live with one another and how they treat their neighbors.

Bears are another curiosity.

My key thoughts here are: if there's been a split ... something greater than a mutation ... real evolution, and then we look at what/where things might have split and ask, "If this happened to apex land-based fauna, what might have taken place in our oceans? Under the Earth?

Sorry for the splashy thoughts.

RE: Open Questions - Chiefsmom - 07-06-2023

Thank you for that video.

Has anyone seen the pictures of the structures on Antarctica, or know if they are available anywhere?

Have you ever heard something, and felt in your whole body, that you are hearing "the truth"?  Like, a shock in your gut?
There was something about what he was saying about our DNA, and communication with the energy around us.

Yeah, it sounds crazy new ageish, but what if it isn't?  Doesn't it jive with Quantum physics?  

Just thinking out loud.