Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
WEF: Public Must Consume ‘Human Waste’ to Fight ‘Climate Change’ - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Daily Chit Chat (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+--- Thread: WEF: Public Must Consume ‘Human Waste’ to Fight ‘Climate Change’ (/showthread.php?tid=897)

Pages: 1 2

RE: WEF: Public Must Consume ‘Human Waste’ to Fight ‘Climate Change’ - Ninurta - 07-02-2023

The "shit burgers" are troublesome, but I don't care even a little bit about using shit for fertilizer or fish food. Folks have been using shit for fertilizer for millennia before the production of "synthetic" fertilizer by petrocompanies. even that "synthetic" fertilizer is just shit - it's just millions of years old shit that was deposited by the marine life that went on to become the oil from whence the gasoline to run your car is derived. It's still shit, just old shit, and they use it every day to fertilize fields to get those tomatoes to your table.

Fertilizing with shit is no worse than using compost - I wouldn't want to eat a mouthful of either shit OR compost, which is just rotted garbage - but plants seem to eat it right up.

As far as the tilapia fish goes, that's not really a problem for me, either. I've been eating catfish for decades, and it hasn't harmed me. Catfish are "garbage" fish too. They live on the bottom and, as "bottom feeders", eat whatever they find on the bottom - and that includes a fair amount of the shit that goes into a stream, or is produced there by stuff that lives in the stream. By the time I eat one, it's not shit any more, it's fish. You can even buy tiny catfish to keep the fish shit cleaned off the bottom of your aquarium.

You eat beef, and beef is fed on grain and grass, and that grain and grass is fed on... shit, and rotted stuff. Yet eating a black angus doesn't seem to bother anyone other than vegetarians.

You're born, you live, you die, and then you rot or are eaten - in which case you become shit - and as either rotted biomatter or shit, your molecules are taken up to live again in some other organism, which suffers the same fate - wash, rinse, repeat, over and over forever.

RE: WEF: Public Must Consume ‘Human Waste’ to Fight ‘Climate Change’ - ancientlight - 07-02-2023

(07-01-2023, 06:56 AM)Kenzo Wrote: It`s soylent green time , human bodies  being processed and turned into Soylent Green., and hey...you can drink the purified urine too with no cost , take it as extra bonus .

WEF: Public Must Consume ‘Human Waste’ to Fight ‘Climate Change’

Quote:The World Economic Forum (WEF) is urging governments around the globe to begin recycling “human waste” for public consumption to fight “climate change.”
The plan involves diverting human feces and urine captured from sewage back into the food supply.
The effort is being promoted to tackle “global warming” by reducing the alleged “carbon emissions” from food production.
The WEF, which is pressuring mainstream media outlets to begin pushing the narrative, is attempting to convince the public that eating our own feces and drinking our own urine is an essential part of fighting climate change.
WEF founder Klaus Schwab and his allies are determined to destroy every last pleasure known to man.
According to Yahoo.com, in the near future beer will have an extra ingredient – our own urine.

And obviously, California is fully signed up to the globalist agenda, happily agreeing to drink their own urine to fight so-called climate change.
The city of Los Angeles’ plans are even bigger than that.
The city has set out to recycle 100% of its wastewater by 2035 per a pledge made by Democrat Mayor Eric Garcetti several years ago.
In order to achieve this, LA’s Hyperion Water Reclamation Plant – which currently only treats wastewater so it’s clean enough to release into Santa Monica Bay – must be completely converted into an advanced water purification facility that produces urine that’s clean enough to consume.
What else are they going to use to wash the bugs down?
But the elite will not be happy until every last one of us is engaging in our own personal humiliation ritual, consuming our own excrement – assuming Klaus Schwab decides you are one of the lucky ones to survive the upcoming mass extinction event they keep threatening us with.
The head of the UK’s Environment Agency, who is linked to the World Economic Forum, says that common people need to be “less squeamish” about drinking “toilet-to-tap” water from sewage plants, as countries and states around the world move towards recycling sewage for human consumption, falling into lockstep with WEF ideology.
According to an op-ed in The Times, Sir James Bevan, whose views have previously been disseminated by the WEF, writes that “drinking recycled sewage is the future.”

Quote:“If we are going to get there, we are all going to have to think differently. Some of these measures will be unpopular, so future governments will need to show political will,” he said.
It’s no surprise the unelected global elite are trying to give the people exactly the opposite of what they want.
And it doesn’t stop with forcing us to drink urine.
Make no mistake, the globalist elite are also determined to force us to eat our own poop.

NASA is at the forefront in the race to develop the technology to recycle human feces into food.
According to Science Alert“The food that will sustain future generations as we colonize our way across space may be none other than our own sh*t, if a new NASA-funded project is successful.”
But they don’t want to call it by its real name.
They are using terms like biosolids instead.
It’s a nice way to smooth out the language, isn’t it?
The global elite love to use doublespeak and jargon to confuse the masses.
Is it torture? No, it’s enhanced interrogation techniques. Is that a bribe? No, it’s a constitutionally protected political contribution.
Calling human feces “biosolids” or something else is simply the next step in the progression of things.
And the WEF has been intent for years on bringing human poop to the table.
Japanese researchers were funded in 2012 to create a commercial product that researchers were calling the Sh*t Burger.
If you have been paying attention to the WEF’s policies in recent times you will realize that this is not really about saving the world.
WEF policies all have one thing in common: they dehumanize, degrade, and mock us.
They are designed to take away all of the joys of life and inflict maximum pain.
The campaign to force humanity to give up meat and subsist on bugs and crickets is a good example.
Then there is the depopulation drive, which was a conspiracy theory for a long time but is now completely out in the open.
They aren’t even trying to pretend they don’t want you dead anymore.
At what point do we stop and say “enough”?
How many times does the World Economic Forum have to declare its sinister intentions before the world stops and listens?
Of course, the mainstream has been co-opted by the World Economic Forum, and they will try to cancel you if you dare to speak sense about any of these issues.
According to the mainstream in 2020, obesity is healthy.
The vaccines are not causing people to keel over and die.
Hunter Biden is the model first son.
And abortion is “love.”
George Orwell warned us about these times.
He said they would convince us that war is peace.
How right he was.

Huh   Big Eyes

The world is run by sick narcissistic psychopaths, so I'm sadly not shocked. I will starve before I eat fu*king poop, but as we can't trust these snakes, they will hide it in food.  They are clearly testing the bounderies, seeing how far they can take this sick game of theirs.  They want to sap all joy and happiness out of life because they are just miserable sods themselves. 
Just sad and pathetic really , how empty they must feel that they have to drag others down with them to their level. 
Maybe if we all just start laughing at these idiots they will feel as silly and insignificant as they are .

RE: WEF: Public Must Consume ‘Human Waste’ to Fight ‘Climate Change’ - Michigan Swamp Buck - 07-02-2023

Infolurker, thanks for the link to the article that lists the poisonous compounds and pathogens found in human feces. I'm going to use that in the TOS thread I made. I'll give you credit for finding it for me unless you don't want me to.

RE: WEF: Public Must Consume ‘Human Waste’ to Fight ‘Climate Change’ - Infolurker - 07-02-2023

(07-02-2023, 01:33 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Infolurker, thanks for the link to the article that lists the poisonous compounds and pathogens found in human feces. I'm going to use that in the TOS thread I made. I'll give you credit for finding it for me unless you don't want me to.

You might get banned if you do... LOL

https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/attachment.php?aid=907

RE: WEF: Public Must Consume ‘Human Waste’ to Fight ‘Climate Change’ - Kenzo - 07-02-2023

(07-01-2023, 11:29 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I put this put on TOS as they are so slow to put anything up lately. It was pointed out, and I had to concede after some searching online and on the WEF website that there is no WEF quote that states anything about directly eating processed human excrement, none that I could find.

Obviously, this article has made an unverified conclusion and published it as they never provided a link or a direct quote for verification. I don't mind that so much as this is the same conclusion I have been coming to with the bug-eating bullshit. Confirmation bias? Paranoid Conservative Echo Chamber? Maybe, but this one is too obvious to disbelieve as a real possibility IMO.

Sorry , my bad ...i should checked the source better. I do think that they will 
Make people eat poop some way...

Human Waste: A Future Solution to Food and Water Scarcity

Yikes! Huh

Michigan consumers warned of produce contaminated with human waste

Food and Water for the Future: Recycling Human Waste

[Image: attachment.php?aid=956]

RE: WEF: Public Must Consume ‘Human Waste’ to Fight ‘Climate Change’ - Infolurker - 07-02-2023

Maybe 20 years ago I saw a news report about using Earthworms to "recycle" raw sewage. Using worms and beetles to recycle sewage and farming them to use for fish food (NO NOT OUR GROUND MEAT) is the sane answer. Of course sanity is questionable and they would rather feed us Ze Bugs and Ze worms.

I think that is an awesome plan as you then can feed Ze Worms and Ze Bugs to fish and chickens.

https://naturalflow.co.nz/the-role-of-worms-in-natural-wastewater-treatment-systems/

https://ec.europa.eu/research-and-innovation/en/horizon-magazine/worms-water-fleas-and-bacteria-could-bring-clean-water-remote-areas

RE: WEF: Public Must Consume ‘Human Waste’ to Fight ‘Climate Change’ - Michigan Swamp Buck - 07-02-2023

(07-02-2023, 04:38 PM)Kenzo Wrote:
(07-01-2023, 11:29 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I put this put on TOS as they are so slow to put anything up lately. It was pointed out, and I had to concede after some searching online and on the WEF website that there is no WEF quote that states anything about directly eating processed human excrement, none that I could find.

Obviously, this article has made an unverified conclusion and published it as they never provided a link or a direct quote for verification. I don't mind that so much as this is the same conclusion I have been coming to with the bug-eating bullshit. Confirmation bias? Paranoid Conservative Echo Chamber? Maybe, but this one is too obvious to disbelieve as a real possibility IMO.

Yikes! Huh

Holy Smokes! A farm right here in Michigan was caught doing that! I bet they were doing more than that if they used unprocessed human waste as fertilizer on food crops.

RE: WEF: Public Must Consume ‘Human Waste’ to Fight ‘Climate Change’ - quintessentone - 07-04-2023

(07-02-2023, 10:07 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote:

Yikes! Huh

Holy Smokes! A farm right here in Michigan was caught doing that! I bet they were doing more than that if they used unprocessed human waste as fertilizer on food crops.

Your post reminded me of a scene in Gone With The Wind where Scarlett rolled up her sleeves to plant tobacco and all they had was human waste as fertilizer, so she used that and another scene in the movie had a buyer smoking it and commenting how very superior the tobacco was. It's just a fictional movie or is it based in some historical truths?

RE: WEF: Public Must Consume ‘Human Waste’ to Fight ‘Climate Change’ - Ninurta - 07-04-2023

(07-04-2023, 02:50 PM)quintessentone Wrote:
(07-02-2023, 10:07 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote:

Yikes! Huh

Your post reminded me of a scene in Gone With The Wind where Scarlett rolled up her sleeves to plant tobacco and all they had was human waste as fertilizer, so she used that and another scene in the movie had a buyer smoking it and commenting how very superior the tobacco was. It's just a fictional movie or is it based in some historical truths?

Historical truth.

The North, during Reconstruction, did their best to finish destroying the South altogether. Shortages of everything were rampant. Shit is shit, and any available was used as fertilizer. There are still people to this day who fertilize their weed with chicken shit. We used horse manure and straw to fertilize our garden and loosen the soil, which was clay-heavy. I used to muck out the stalls and pile it into big compost piles. We'd let it sit several months up to a year before spreading it on the garden. It would get so hot as it rotted that snow wouldn't stick to it, and you could often see steam rising from the compost heaps. I piled it a good distance from the barn, because those heaps have been known to get hot enough to burn a barn down.

You'd take it out in late winter, a couple months before spring planting, and spread it on the fields then plow it in to the ground to allow it to work the soil for a couple months before setting seed.

Back then during "Gone With the Wind" days, right after the Civil War, farm critters were in short supply. What the Yankees didn't steal and eat during the occupation was needed for food for the natives, so there were no large-scale farming operations to gain manure from for the fields. Farm critters were in short supply, and just didn't last long enough.

So you used what was available to fertilize.

Also back then, human excrement had a different composition from what it does now. Far fewer processed and refined drugs, and far fewer chemicals from processed foods going into human bodies. What doesn't go in can never come out.

What the North did to the South during Reconstruction was a large reason that so many Southerners and Civil War vets went out west - to escape the ravages being visited upon the vanquished South by the "Radical Reconstructionists". It's one thing to lose a war for your home country against an invading force, but something else altogether to have your nose rubbed in that defeat, for decades. A lot escaped to the West, where life was easier - all you had to do out there was fight Indians and gunslingers.