Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
WEF: Public Must Consume ‘Human Waste’ to Fight ‘Climate Change’ - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Daily Chit Chat (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+--- Thread: WEF: Public Must Consume ‘Human Waste’ to Fight ‘Climate Change’ (/showthread.php?tid=897)

Pages: 1 2

WEF: Public Must Consume ‘Human Waste’ to Fight ‘Climate Change’ - Kenzo - 07-01-2023

It`s soylent green time , human bodies  being processed and turned into Soylent Green., and hey...you can drink the purified urine too with no cost , take it as extra bonus .

WEF: Public Must Consume ‘Human Waste’ to Fight ‘Climate Change’

Quote:The World Economic Forum (WEF) is urging governments around the globe to begin recycling “human waste” for public consumption to fight “climate change.”
The plan involves diverting human feces and urine captured from sewage back into the food supply.
The effort is being promoted to tackle “global warming” by reducing the alleged “carbon emissions” from food production.
The WEF, which is pressuring mainstream media outlets to begin pushing the narrative, is attempting to convince the public that eating our own feces and drinking our own urine is an essential part of fighting climate change.
WEF founder Klaus Schwab and his allies are determined to destroy every last pleasure known to man.
According to Yahoo.com, in the near future beer will have an extra ingredient – our own urine.

And obviously, California is fully signed up to the globalist agenda, happily agreeing to drink their own urine to fight so-called climate change.
The city of Los Angeles’ plans are even bigger than that.
The city has set out to recycle 100% of its wastewater by 2035 per a pledge made by Democrat Mayor Eric Garcetti several years ago.
In order to achieve this, LA’s Hyperion Water Reclamation Plant – which currently only treats wastewater so it’s clean enough to release into Santa Monica Bay – must be completely converted into an advanced water purification facility that produces urine that’s clean enough to consume.
What else are they going to use to wash the bugs down?
But the elite will not be happy until every last one of us is engaging in our own personal humiliation ritual, consuming our own excrement – assuming Klaus Schwab decides you are one of the lucky ones to survive the upcoming mass extinction event they keep threatening us with.
The head of the UK’s Environment Agency, who is linked to the World Economic Forum, says that common people need to be “less squeamish” about drinking “toilet-to-tap” water from sewage plants, as countries and states around the world move towards recycling sewage for human consumption, falling into lockstep with WEF ideology.
According to an op-ed in The Times, Sir James Bevan, whose views have previously been disseminated by the WEF, writes that “drinking recycled sewage is the future.”

Quote:“If we are going to get there, we are all going to have to think differently. Some of these measures will be unpopular, so future governments will need to show political will,” he said.
It’s no surprise the unelected global elite are trying to give the people exactly the opposite of what they want.
And it doesn’t stop with forcing us to drink urine.
Make no mistake, the globalist elite are also determined to force us to eat our own poop.

NASA is at the forefront in the race to develop the technology to recycle human feces into food.
According to Science Alert“The food that will sustain future generations as we colonize our way across space may be none other than our own sh*t, if a new NASA-funded project is successful.”
But they don’t want to call it by its real name.
They are using terms like biosolids instead.
It’s a nice way to smooth out the language, isn’t it?
The global elite love to use doublespeak and jargon to confuse the masses.
Is it torture? No, it’s enhanced interrogation techniques. Is that a bribe? No, it’s a constitutionally protected political contribution.
Calling human feces “biosolids” or something else is simply the next step in the progression of things.
And the WEF has been intent for years on bringing human poop to the table.
Japanese researchers were funded in 2012 to create a commercial product that researchers were calling the Sh*t Burger.
If you have been paying attention to the WEF’s policies in recent times you will realize that this is not really about saving the world.
WEF policies all have one thing in common: they dehumanize, degrade, and mock us.
They are designed to take away all of the joys of life and inflict maximum pain.
The campaign to force humanity to give up meat and subsist on bugs and crickets is a good example.
Then there is the depopulation drive, which was a conspiracy theory for a long time but is now completely out in the open.
They aren’t even trying to pretend they don’t want you dead anymore.
At what point do we stop and say “enough”?
How many times does the World Economic Forum have to declare its sinister intentions before the world stops and listens?
Of course, the mainstream has been co-opted by the World Economic Forum, and they will try to cancel you if you dare to speak sense about any of these issues.
According to the mainstream in 2020, obesity is healthy.
The vaccines are not causing people to keel over and die.
Hunter Biden is the model first son.
And abortion is “love.”
George Orwell warned us about these times.
He said they would convince us that war is peace.
How right he was.

Huh   Big Eyes

RE: WEF: Public Must Consume ‘Human Waste’ to Fight ‘Climate Change’ - Infolurker - 07-01-2023

I would say I was shocked but not really. Eat bugs and shit. That is the future for the Anti-Christ Government.

RE: WEF: Public Must Consume ‘Human Waste’ to Fight ‘Climate Change’ - Kenzo - 07-01-2023

(07-01-2023, 07:01 AM)Infolurker Wrote: I would say I was shocked but not really. Eat bugs and shit. That is the future for the Anti-Christ Government.

Things are going from bad to worse . Brits should get rid kIng Charles asap as he is WEF puppet, hardcore supporter of bond villain Klaus .

RE: WEF: Public Must Consume ‘Human Waste’ to Fight ‘Climate Change’ - Infolurker - 07-01-2023

(07-01-2023, 07:08 AM)Kenzo Wrote:
(07-01-2023, 07:01 AM)Infolurker Wrote: I would say I was shocked but not really. Eat bugs and shit. That is the future for the Anti-Christ Government.

Things are going from bad to worse . Brits should get rid kIng Charles asap as he is WEF puppet, hardcore supporter of bond villain Klaus .

There is only one hope. Recognize what is happening.

The Battle That Rages For Your Mind 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61acPC5qzBU

RE: WEF: Public Must Consume ‘Human Waste’ to Fight ‘Climate Change’ - Ninurta - 07-01-2023

Yeah. No. But thanks for asking. Begone with that shit.

The first sumbitch that approaches me with a bottle of piss, I'm gonna stick my fist down his throat, hook a finger through his asshole, then snatch may arm back out to turn his ass inside out. No exceptions.

Looks like I stopped drinking beer just in time. Gives a whole new meaning to Bud being like warm piss.

There is nothing new under the sun:

Quote:But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?

- 2 Kings 18:27, KJV

RE: WEF: Public Must Consume ‘Human Waste’ to Fight ‘Climate Change’ - Kenzo - 07-01-2023

(07-01-2023, 09:20 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Yeah. No. But thanks for asking. Begone with that shit.

The first sumbitch that approaches me with a bottle of piss, I'm gonna stick my fist down his throat, hook a finger through his asshole, then snatch may arm back out to turn his ass inside out. No exceptions.

Looks like I stopped drinking beer just in time. Gives a whole new meaning to Bud being like warm piss.

There is nothing new under the sun:

Quote:But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?

- 2 Kings 18:27, KJV

I may gone medieval if someone dare to push me any of that crap too, eh shit and urine .

Glad  i stopped drinking beer hmm

Maybe we will see new labels in beer botles ...." urine free "  .

RE: WEF: Public Must Consume ‘Human Waste’ to Fight ‘Climate Change’ - Michigan Swamp Buck - 07-01-2023

I just predicted this in a post I made in ATS about "eat zee bugs". I said that now that the FDA has approved bug consumption for humans that the next thing will be eating dung beetles after they consume human feces. I figured the bug farmers would get together with municipal waste plants with the government's blessings, I said I'd wager they will try and make us eat our own shit somehow.

Sometimes I hate how right I am about these things and how no one listens to me, even after I offer solid proof by quoting reliable source materials.

RE: WEF: Public Must Consume ‘Human Waste’ to Fight ‘Climate Change’ - quintessentone - 07-01-2023

(07-01-2023, 06:56 AM)Kenzo Wrote: It`s soylent green time , human bodies  being processed and turned into Soylent Green., and hey...you can drink the purified urine too with no cost , take it as extra bonus .

Quote:The World Economic Forum (WEF) is urging governments around the globe to begin recycling “human waste” for public consumption to fight “climate change.”
The plan involves diverting human feces and urine captured from sewage back into the food supply.
The effort is being promoted to tackle “global warming” by reducing the alleged “carbon emissions” from food production.
The WEF, which is pressuring mainstream media outlets to begin pushing the narrative, is attempting to convince the public that eating our own feces and drinking our own urine is an essential part of fighting climate change.
WEF founder Klaus Schwab and his allies are determined to destroy every last pleasure known to man.
According to Yahoo.com, in the near future beer will have an extra ingredient – our own urine.

And obviously, California is fully signed up to the globalist agenda, happily agreeing to drink their own urine to fight so-called climate change.
The city has set out to recycle 100% of its wastewater by 2035 per a pledge made by Democrat Mayor Eric Garcetti several years ago.
In order to achieve this, LA’s Hyperion Water Reclamation Plant – which currently only treats wastewater so it’s clean enough to release into Santa Monica Bay – must be completely converted into an advanced water purification facility that produces urine that’s clean enough to consume.
But the elite will not be happy until every last one of us is engaging in our own personal humiliation ritual, consuming our own excrement – assuming Klaus Schwab decides you are one of the lucky ones to survive the upcoming mass extinction event they keep threatening us with.
The head of the UK’s Environment Agency, who is linked to the World Economic Forum, says that common people need to be “less squeamish” about drinking “toilet-to-tap” water from sewage plants, as countries and states around the world move towards recycling sewage for human consumption, falling into lockstep with WEF ideology.
According to an op-ed in The Times, Sir James Bevan, whose views have previously been disseminated by the WEF, writes that “drinking recycled sewage is the future.”

Quote:“If we are going to get there, we are all going to have to think differently. Some of these measures will be unpopular, so future governments will need to show political will,” he said.
It’s no surprise the unelected global elite are trying to give the people exactly the opposite of what they want.
Make no mistake, the globalist elite are also determined to force us to eat our own poop.

NASA is at the forefront in the race to develop the technology to recycle human feces into food.
According to Science Alert“The food that will sustain future generations as we colonize our way across space may be none other than our own sh*t, if a new NASA-funded project is successful.”
Is it torture? No, it’s enhanced interrogation techniques. Is that a bribe? No, it’s a constitutionally protected political contribution.
Calling human feces “biosolids” or something else is simply the next step in the progression of things.
Japanese researchers were funded in 2012 to create a commercial product that researchers were calling the Sh*t Burger.
If you have been paying attention to the WEF’s policies in recent times you will realize that this is not really about saving the world.
WEF policies all have one thing in common: they dehumanize, degrade, and mock us.
They are designed to take away all of the joys of life and inflict maximum pain.
The campaign to force humanity to give up meat and subsist on bugs and crickets is a good example.
Then there is the depopulation drive, which was a conspiracy theory for a long time but is now completely out in the open.
How many times does the World Economic Forum have to declare its sinister intentions before the world stops and listens?
Of course, the mainstream has been co-opted by the World Economic Forum, and they will try to cancel you if you dare to speak sense about any of these issues.
And abortion is “love.”
How right he was.

Huh   Big Eyes

Astronauts already have a urine filtering system which works exactly as our kidneys do, whereby they drink that recycled water. It's Dune!

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/innovation/new-efficient-filter-helps-astronauts-drink-their-own-urine-180956499/

As for the solid part, I wonder how many nutrient solids our bodies push out. I mean the body only uses what it needs.

For some reason, The image of Taco Bell "meat" and the inside of a canned ravioli come to mind.

(07-01-2023, 12:40 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I just predicted this in a post I made in ATS about "eat zee bugs". I said that now that the FDA has approved bug consumption for humans that the next thing will be eating dung beetles after they consume human feces. I figured the bug farmers would get together with municipal waste plants with the government's blessings, I said I'd wager they will try and make us eat our own shit somehow.

Sometimes I hate how right I am about these things and how no one listens to me, even after I offer solid proof by quoting reliable source materials.

Look`s like you indeed predicted it .  You have crystal ball in your table right ?

(07-01-2023, 01:08 PM)quintessentone Wrote:
(07-01-2023, 06:56 AM)Kenzo Wrote: It`s soylent green time , human bodies  being processed and turned into Soylent Green., and hey...you can drink the purified urine too with no cost , take it as extra bonus .

And abortion is “love.”
How right he was.

Huh   Big Eyes

Astronauts already have a urine filtering system which works exactly as our kidneys do, whereby they drink that recycled water. It's Dune!

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/innovation/new-efficient-filter-helps-astronauts-drink-their-own-urine-180956499/

As for the solid part, I wonder how many nutrient solids our bodies push out. I mean the body only uses what it needs.

I just made important personal decision.....i will not try to be astronaut Sad

We should also consider that water is not just water....it has secrets.   Water is medium that stores energy/ frequencys ...or something like that . So  a water that has been on someone else body allready....Yikes . no thanks.

RE: WEF: Public Must Consume ‘Human Waste’ to Fight ‘Climate Change’ - F2d5thCav - 07-01-2023

"WETSU, Sir!"*

Military motivational jargon by groups in training to indicate the cadre can't wear them out.  Stands for ...

"We Eat This Sh** Up"

Laughing

Cheers

RE: WEF: Public Must Consume ‘Human Waste’ to Fight ‘Climate Change’ - Snarl - 07-01-2023

(07-01-2023, 09:32 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Glad  i stopped drinking beer hmm

I saw Corona doing the Pride Thing (briefly). I still buy Corona (and Guinness ... mostly Guinness).

Bud Light was always piss water. Glad to see that (now) being recognized by youngsters. Only took one can to lead ;em down the right path. HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

RE: WEF: Public Must Consume ‘Human Waste’ to Fight ‘Climate Change’ - GeauxHomeLittleD - 07-01-2023

Here's the problem with recycling waste water: They absolutely cannot filter out or dissolve a whole lot of the medicines that people consume and then flush away that are present in that water. And guess what? Many cities are ALREADY recycling waste water and then pumping it into people's homes for consumption and have been for years now.

Have you been wondering why so many people seem to be losing their minds and why so many (especially young people) are having gender issues? Think about all the (legal) drugs people take each and every day, then think about how many of them are present in recycled waste water that people are drinking that cannot be filtered, diluted and no amount of chlorine can destroy. And after all of their "advanced filtering processes" you know what drugs in the water present the highest concentration? Hormones. Mostly from female birth control but also from hormone replacement therapy, etc. 

It has been years since I went down that particular rabbit hole so I don't know how much info is still out there and how much has been scrubbed from the internet but if you haven't read up on it I assure you it is quite interesting. Also extremely notable is the number of psych meds that cannot be filtered from the water.

I have often thought that maybe the reason why they were able to pull off the whole covid/vaxx/election scams so easily is because a large portion of the population have been drugged for years without their knowledge through the drinking water and those who knowingly take daily drugs have unknowingly been double dosed. Funny how some thought they would add drugs to the water, with recycled waste water they don't have to add anything because it is already there.

Since nobody will volunteer to eat feces I look forward to seeing how they will sneak it into the food supply- if they haven't already done so for years without anyone suspecting it.

(07-01-2023, 03:56 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(07-01-2023, 09:32 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Glad  i stopped drinking beer hmm

I saw Corona doing the Pride Thing (briefly). I still buy Corona (and Guinness ... mostly Guinness).

Bud Light was always piss water. Glad to see that (now) being recognized by youngsters. Only took one can to lead ;em down the right path. HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

I loved beer Funny Big Grin

I still do,  but health issues make me drop alcohol ,so i just dream about it lol

(07-01-2023, 04:09 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Here's the problem with recycling waste water: They absolutely cannot filter out or dissolve a whole lot of the medicines that people consume and then flush away that are present in that water. And guess what? Many cities are ALREADY recycling waste water and then pumping it into people's homes for consumption and have been for years now.

Have you been wondering why so many people seem to be losing their minds and why so many (especially young people) are having gender issues? Think about all the (legal) drugs people take each and every day, then think about how many of them are present in recycled waste water that people are drinking that cannot be filtered, diluted and no amount of chlorine can destroy. And after all of their "advanced filtering processes" you know what drugs in the water present the highest concentration? Hormones. Mostly from female birth control but also from hormone replacement therapy, etc. 

It has been years since I went down that particular rabbit hole so I don't know how much info is still out there and how much has been scrubbed from the internet but if you haven't read up on it I assure you it is quite interesting. Also extremely notable is the number of psych meds that cannot be filtered from the water.

I have often thought that maybe the reason why they were able to pull off the whole covid/vaxx/election scams so easily is because a large portion of the population have been drugged for years without their knowledge through the drinking water and those who knowingly take daily drugs have unknowingly been double dosed. Funny how some thought they would add drugs to the water, with recycled waste water they don't have to add anything because it is already there.

Since nobody will volunteer to eat feces I look forward to seeing how they will sneak it into the food supply- if they haven't already done so for years without anyone suspecting it.

Great insight . Yeeh they cant filter all the medicines out IMO

I made threat in TOS about how it seem like people are on Tranquillizer , so passive with everything that happens.....it was earlyer few Months back .

Hmmmm....

I think they took the phrase "Eat Shit And Die" a bit too literal.

Smile

RE: WEF: Public Must Consume ‘Human Waste’ to Fight ‘Climate Change’ - dbcowboy - 07-01-2023

I'm too old and mean to even start playing that shit, literally.

I pity future generations, eating bugs and modified turds, at that point, they won't even know what freedom tastes like.

And just for the record, this is the climate change scam in a nutshell.

The village elder points at the setting sun and states that you must give all the village elders your gold and you must eat feces or else the sun will not rise in the morning.

When the sun rises, the village elder states that you must give all the village elders your gold and you must eat feces or else the sun will not set in the evening.

Sure

RE: WEF: Public Must Consume ‘Human Waste’ to Fight ‘Climate Change’ - Michigan Swamp Buck - 07-01-2023

I put this put on TOS as they are so slow to put anything up lately. It was pointed out, and I had to concede after some searching online and on the WEF website that there is no WEF quote that states anything about directly eating processed human excrement, none that I could find.

Obviously, this article has made an unverified conclusion and published it as they never provided a link or a direct quote for verification. I don't mind that so much as this is the same conclusion I have been coming to with the bug-eating bullshit. Confirmation bias? Paranoid Conservative Echo Chamber? Maybe, but this one is too obvious to disbelieve as a real possibility IMO.

RE: WEF: Public Must Consume ‘Human Waste’ to Fight ‘Climate Change’ - dbcowboy - 07-01-2023

(07-01-2023, 11:29 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I put this put on TOS as they are so slow to put anything up lately. It was pointed out, and I had to concede after some searching online and on the WEF website that there is no WEF quote that states anything about directly eating processed human excrement, none that I could find.

Obviously, this article has made an unverified conclusion and published it as they never provided a link or a direct quote for verification. I don't mind that so much as this is the same conclusion I have been coming to with the bug-eating bullshit. Confirmation bias? Paranoid Conservative Echo Chamber? Maybe, but this one is too obvious to disbelieve as a real possibility IMO.

They do these things to guage reactions.

It's better than a feedback poll.

Surprised

RE: WEF: Public Must Consume ‘Human Waste’ to Fight ‘Climate Change’ - Infolurker - 07-02-2023

Oh, Yeah... over a decade ago they were doing it. I am sure the WEF and Fake Meat Corps are doing or soon will be doing this. They will just come up with interesting names for the ingredients or break SHIT down to it's basic ingredients to put on the label.

Japanese scientist Mitsuyuki Ikeda has developed a way to make meat substitute out of "sewage mud," which is exactly what it sounds like. He extracts (bacterial) protein from what is essentially a soup of human feces, then blends it with soy protein and steak sauce to form a sort of poop patty. According to initial tests, the stuff actually tastes like beef, which raises the question: WHO THE HELL DID THEY GET TO DO THESE TESTS? 

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/japan-scientist-synthesizes-meat-human-feces-060312069.html

Shit Burger: Japanese Researcher Creates Artificial Meat From Human Feces

"Don't Ask, Don't Tell": Concerned Citizen Uncovers Whole Foods' Policy on Selling Food Grown in Sewage Sludge

https://www.prwatch.org/news/2012/12/11618/dont-ask-dont-tell-concerned-citizen-uncovers-whole-foods-policy-selling-food-gro?page=1

Quote:Don't fancy the thought of your spinach and carrots being grown in sewage sludge?

Neither does Mario Ciasulli, a semi-retired electrical engineer living in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Mario likes to cook, and enjoys good food. When he found out last year about the practice of spreading dried and heated human and industrial waste as "fertilizer" on food crops, he was upset.

Certified organic food cannot be grown in sewage sludge -- or "biosolids," the Orwellian PR euphemism used by the sewage sludge industry.

But sometimes the vegetable Mario needs for a dish isn't certified organic, or he can't afford the higher price of the organically grown version. Until he found out about sludge, he thought that as long as a "conventionally" grown fruit or vegetable he used wasn't one of the "dirty dozen" for pesticide residues, he had nothing to worry about.

In addition to flame retardants and metals, sewage sludge has been shown to contain toxic substances and other contaminants such as endocrine disruptors, pharmaceutical residues, phthalates, industrial solvents, resistant pathogens, and perfluorinated compounds. Some of these contaminants can "bioaccumulate" in plants grown in sludge-contaminated soil and remain as residue on vegetables in contact with the soil. These plants are then eaten by children and adults.

Because he thought that other food shoppers would be as nervous about eating food grown in sewage sludge as he was, Mario believed that information about which "conventional" produce is grown in sewage sludge should be publicly available. So he decided to ask around at local grocery stores, to see what their policy was on purchasing from producers who grow crops in sewage sludge, and notifying their shoppers of the risks.

Mario asked first at Whole Foods Market, because he believed its public statements about transparency and educating its shoppers.

Mario went back and forth for months with the "team members" and "team leader" at his local store in Chapel Hill. He even had an email conversation with the vice president of his southern region of Whole Foods stores.

Everyone told him that Whole Foods neither asks farmers whether or not they grow food in sewage sludge, nor will they tell consumers about the possible risks from sewage sludge when they buy "conventional" produce instead of certified organic fare.

Sewage sludge is created by all of the human waste flushed down the toilet and sinks -- which includes all the pharmaceutical residues the men, women, and children in the city using the sewage system use -- and all the material corporations flush down the drain, which can include industrial materials, solvents, medical waste, and other chemicals. The water is removed from the sludge, and it is heated to kill certain bacteria, but the heating of the sewage sludge does not remove metals, flame retardants (which California recently listed as a carcinogen, or cancer-causing agent), and other chemicals that remain in the sewage sludge when food crops are grown in it.

When Mario asked the regional vice president, "Why does WF allow non-organic produce on shelves without checking the conditions they're grown in?" he called the answer he got "corporate doublespeak" and summed it up as: "Whole Foods don't ask, [and] they [the farmers] don't tell."

Mario has suggested that Whole Foods Market ask farmers who supply non-organic produce a simple question: "Do you spread 'biosolids' on any land where you grow crops sold to Whole Foods?"
Then, armed with this information, Mario has asked Whole Foods to label produce grown in sewage sludge. As signs in Whole Foods' meat departments say, "The more you know, the better."
Tell Whole Foods to end its "don't ask, don't tell" policy about food potentially grown in sewage sludge. Click here to ask Whole Foods Market DO ask and DO tell customers about sewage sludge. Watch CMD's Food Rights Network's interview with Mario on YouTube here and share it with your friends.

RE: WEF: Public Must Consume ‘Human Waste’ to Fight ‘Climate Change’ - Infolurker - 07-02-2023

(07-01-2023, 11:48 PM)dbcowboy Wrote:
(07-01-2023, 11:29 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I put this put on TOS as they are so slow to put anything up lately. It was pointed out, and I had to concede after some searching online and on the WEF website that there is no WEF quote that states anything about directly eating processed human excrement, none that I could find.

They do these things to guage reactions.

It's better than a feedback poll.

Surprised

Oh, they feed raw sewage to Tialipa already, have for years.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10023384904

Tilapia Raised on Feces Hits US Tables
As if you needed another reason to avoid tilapia...

Tilapia raised on feces hits US tables

The garbage fish isn't picky with its eating habits. That makes it cheap to farm and buy, but a big health risk to consumers who don't check its country of origin.

As fish go, tilapia's lifestyle leaves much to be desired.

They're a "garbage fish" in every sense of the word. They can survive in hopelessly polluted environments, they can be bred and raised in garbage cans and, when necessary, can subsist on a diet of other animals' excrement.

<snip>

"While there are some really good aquaculture ponds in Asia, in many of these ponds -- or really in most of these ponds -- it's typical to use untreated chicken manure as the primary nutrition," he told MSN News. "In some places, like Thailand for example, they will just put the chickens over the pond and they just poop right in the pond."

That's creating antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria, but it's also creating problems for U.S. eaters who get 82% of their Tilapia from China. Last month it was announced that production of farmed fish had overtaken farmed beef for the first time in recorded history. Large amounts of that production come from farms like those featured in Bloomberg's October piece, titled simply "Asian seafood raised on pig feces approved for U.S. consumers."