Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Beast System: Their Terrifying Plan For GLOBAL CBDC Was Just Released - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: The Enlightened Ones or The Powers That Be (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+--- Thread: Beast System: Their Terrifying Plan For GLOBAL CBDC Was Just Released (/showthread.php?tid=893)

Beast System: Their Terrifying Plan For GLOBAL CBDC Was Just Released - Infolurker - 07-01-2023

Code Red: Appears they have released the Beast System Plan. All assets in the real world, worldwide, will be tokenized. Smart contracts are attached to everything, what you can and cannot do with it, how you can use it, what data it collects on you, everything. The execution of smart contracts.... Yeah, were done when this hits. You will control nothing and be happy. 

The video breaks it down step by step, how it works, and how it is going to impact us.

https://insidebitcoins.com/news/bank-for-international-settlements-bis-unveils-trailblazing-cbdc-blueprint-with-controlled-crypto-tech

Quote:The Bank for International Settlements (BIS) revealed a trailblazing CBDC blueprint showing their use of controlled crypto technology. Using this groundbreaking blueprint, BIS is redefining the landscape of central bank digital currencies and shaping the future.

[i]The key elements of the blueprint are CBDCs, tokenised deposits and other tokenised claims on financial and real assets. The blueprint envisages these elements being brought together in a new type of financial market infrastructure (FMI) – a ‘unified ledger’.[/i]

[i]The full benefits of tokenisation could be harnessed in a unified ledger due to the settlement finality that comes from central bank money residing in the same venue as other claims. Leveraging trust in the central bank, a shared venue of this kind has great potential to enhance the monetary and financial system.[/i]

Educational Video Which Breaks It All Down In Simple Terms

RE: Beast System: Their Terrifying Plan For GLOBAL CBDC Was Just Released - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-01-2023

(07-01-2023, 01:31 AM)Infolurker Wrote: Code Red: Appears they have released the Beast System Plan. All assets in the real world, worldwide, will be tokenized. Smart contracts are attached to everything, what you can and cannot do with it, how you can use it, what data it collects on you, everything. The execution of smart contracts.... Yeah, were done when this hits. You will control nothing and be happy. 

I thought I understood the system, and I thought I was playing by their rules. I thought I was going along to get along. Then I was slapped in the face, and I woke up.
I carried about 5 thousand dollars in debt, to keep a comfortable amount in my savings. When the crap started looking dicey, I paid off all my debt. My savings did not drop by that much, and I quickly replaced it. 
What did drop was my credit score. I went from 824 to 810. That is all it took for me to realize just how damn stupid I have been. 

Like @Ninurta said. It is a fixed game we can't win. They hold all the pieces. They make the rules, and change them at will.
I am now at the point where I want to drop off the map all together. I am being completely honest here. I don’t give a damn about the system, their scores, or anything else. 
I could live happily exactly as they keep saying, with nothing.
I spent two hours with a patient last night that is homeless. I tried to provide her with assistance, shelter, and food.
She refused everything I offered. She said she has been living on the streets for over a year. And she is doing fine. She said we demanded more from her than she was willing to give, for a few meals and a bed.
I get it now. I truly get it.

RE: Beast System: Their Terrifying Plan For GLOBAL CBDC Was Just Released - Infolurker - 07-01-2023

I am getting to the point that I really wish I knew people an could survive in the "Southern Hemisphere".  I would really like to take my family and evac the AO.

RE: Beast System: Their Terrifying Plan For GLOBAL CBDC Was Just Released - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-01-2023

(07-01-2023, 02:37 AM)Infolurker Wrote: I am getting to the point that I really wish I knew people an could survive in the "Southern Hemisphere".  I would really like to take my family and evac the AO.

I have family in Costa Rica, Belize, Columbia, Venezuela, and family trying to get me to join them in Portugal. 

As enticing as all the offers are, I think I am supposed to fight this battle to the end. 

It will not be easy, nor will it be free of suffering, but I think I can do it.

RE: Beast System: Their Terrifying Plan For GLOBAL CBDC Was Just Released - Ninurta - 07-01-2023

There is no doubt that a CBDC is coming, some day, in some form. The video gives you some options on how to circumvent it, but you'll have to be flexible in order to adapt against whatever circumvention methods they are allowed to outlaw. For example, the guy recommends gold, but it's not like the government has not banned private ownership of gold before, so you'll have to be flexible enough to figure out another medium of value storage to convert your CBDC's into in they do that again, if their subjects (that's YOU) allow them to do it.

Fact is, criminals are gonna crime, thee is no system that cannot be circumvented by criminal types, and this one will be no different. Watch the criminal element to get ideas on how to circumvent the system and allow yourself to keep what you earned. It would be better if you could just not buy into the CBDC system at all, but if you have bills to pay, you'll have to engage with it to some extent. The electric company ain't gonna suddenly start taking chickens in trade for electricity, for example. Either you learn to live without electricity, learn to generate your own, or pay through the central ledger of CBDC.

How far you're willing to go depends entirely on how serious you are about defending your freedom As the man said, most folks will eat it right up. He said because convenience, but zI think it's more a combination of convenience and pure human greed. If you don't need a crap tion of money to make it big in the stock market, your problems are simplified - you can eventually learn to live within the means you have if you want to be free badly enough.

That depends on how slave-prone you are. Africans, for example, chose life over liberty during the Atlantic slave trade. Before Africans started being imported, they tried to enslave the native Indians. Some of them took to it fairly well - like the Aztecs - and some of them did not. Indians were captured by the Spanish in North America and transported to the Caribbean to work the sugar plantations, but they died off like flies, choosing to die rather than be slaves. So before it hits, ask yourself how much you want to be a slave. I already know my answer - I crossed that line years ago and made my adjustments. If it comes right down to it, I'm entirely ready to die on my feet rather than live on my knees.

Another ting to consider, especially regarding the social credit score, is the point he made about how it might not matter if no one in Texas cares, for example, and no one enforces it. I'd take that a step farther, and say that the less YOU care about it, the less it matters. Wreck my social credit score and wait around to see if I give even the least little damn.

Whacha gonna do with a man that gives no shits? You can't subjugate a free man, all you can do is kill him and take the casualties he inflicts on YOU to get that done. If they want a society of serfs and slaves, then make them earn it the hard way. Who wants to live forever anyhow, especially if they have to live with their neck under a master's boot?

I had a friend one time that was in jail. When they served breakfast, the powdered eggs were not done, so he said "these are like snot", blew his nose into them, then flipped his plate into the floor. A guard came along and said "clean that up" and Clint said "Hell no. Whacha gonna do? Put me in jail? You want it cleaned up, grab a rag yer damned self." He was willing to take whatever they dished out to assert himself.

That's the kind of attitude folks are gonna need to get by.

RE: Beast System: Their Terrifying Plan For GLOBAL CBDC Was Just Released - Ninurta - 07-01-2023

(07-01-2023, 02:59 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(07-01-2023, 02:37 AM)Infolurker Wrote: I am getting to the point that I really wish I knew people an could survive in the "Southern Hemisphere".  I would really like to take my family and evac the AO.

I have family in Costa Rica, Belize, Columbia, Venezuela, and family trying to get me to join them in Portugal. 

As enticing as all the offers are, I think I am supposed to fight this battle to the end. 

It will not be easy, nor will it be free of suffering, but I think I can do it.

Exactly. America was the last bastion of freedom - where you gonna go to escape it's fall that's better? I'm staying and fighting to the bitter end, too. This is where my ancestors are buried, and this is where I will be buried, too. Or eaten by coyotes. Depends on what they do with my carcass after they kill me. When I get to the death stage of life, I don't think I'm really gonna care which it is.

RE: Beast System: Their Terrifying Plan For GLOBAL CBDC Was Just Released - Infolurker - 07-01-2023

That was exactly the part of the video I disagreed with. They will simply outlaw the "alternatives" like bitcoin and gold. If you get out of line, they shut you off and now you cannot participate in the economy. 

I believe cash will be banned the second they can implement something like this. They want to track and tax every cent that is moved from on account to another and track / ration everything you can buy.

RE: Beast System: Their Terrifying Plan For GLOBAL CBDC Was Just Released - Kenzo - 07-01-2023

Programmable money isn`t really money anymore is it?  or money with date of expiry ?

(07-01-2023, 05:53 AM)Infolurker Wrote: That was exactly the part of the video I disagreed with. They will simply outlaw the "alternatives" like bitcoin and gold. If you get out of line, they shut you off and now you cannot participate in the economy. 

I believe cash will be banned the second they can implement something like this. They want to track and tax every cent that is moved from on account to another and track / ration everything you can buy.

Doesn't matter what they outlaw, crime will find a way. It always has, and always will. It's just a matter of how badly one wants to live free.

They don't want me to participate in their economy? Boo hoo. I reckon I'll just have to participate in the parallel one then, A.K.A. the black market. It ain't gonna hurt my feelings when I do.

They won't do quite as well with it as they think they will.

One must also realize that there are a lot more "wealth sinks" to store wealth in than just cash, or bitcoin, or gold. Wealth can be stored in anything that people will value. When one gets a handle on what people value, then one knows where to pack his money. After that, it's just a matter of stashing it where it can't be gotten to.

RE: Beast System: Their Terrifying Plan For GLOBAL CBDC Was Just Released - 727Sky - 07-01-2023

Where much of this is coming from....Yep China

RE: Beast System: Their Terrifying Plan For GLOBAL CBDC Was Just Released - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-18-2023

I figured we have enough threads on this topic so, dropping this latest vid here. It's a good short presentation in a nutshell...pass it on to friends who never heard the term.

This Is Why We Need to Talk About CBDCs

Links/sources from her vid:

"The Trust Game Ep. 10: The One Ring https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KblqIAteCo8

Full Series on Vimeo to buy and support Truthstream Media: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/trustgame

Full Series on YouTube for free: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSn1F05iE4gbR-RSm5cGtNzUKdHuS7ghy

Links for further reading:

Bank of England Tells Ministers to Intervene on Digital Currency 'Programming'

CATO Poll: Only 16% of Americans Support the Government Issuing a Central Bank Digital Currency

CATO: Central Bank Digital Currency — Assessing the Risks and Dispelling the Myths

How to Identify Financial Abuse in a Relationship

[Image: F63WGDG.jpg]

RE: Beast System: Their Terrifying Plan For GLOBAL CBDC Was Just Released - EndtheMadnessNow - 08-22-2023

Quote:As Cuba takes leap towards 'cashless' economy, entrepreneurs brace for impact

HAVANA (Reuters) - When Cuba in early August announced it was taking a major step towards electronic banking and a "cashless" society, the offices of fledgling small businesses across the communist-run country were left scrambling to figure out how to respond.

Most alarming to many budding entrepreneurs was a new 5,000 peso ($20) daily cap on cash withdrawals for businesses, one of several measures the government said were aimed at forcing Cubans to do their transactions electronically, via transfer, online payment and bank cards.

The changes were needed to stem a cash shortage, Cuban central bank officials said, as the fast-falling peso and soaring consumer prices combined to drain bank reserves and ATM machines.

"The demand for cash was growing faster than what we could provide to our bank branches," said Alberto Quinones, vice president of Cuba's central bank. The changes are being rolled out gradually over the next six months, officials say.

But concerns over their impact are already causing difficulties, said Yulieta Hernandez, founder and manager of Pilares Construction, a private, Havana-based builder that employs 60 people.

"We understand there is a crisis, and the need for banking, but this is our money," Hernandez said. Her business had already adopted electronic banking but she often needs quick access to cash to pay for emergencies on job sites, she added.

Even before the new restrictions, Cuban entrepreneurs faced what might seem insurmountable hurtles anywhere else: spotty electricity and internet, widespread fuel shortages, and no practical way to legally exchange large amounts of local currency into the dollars needed to import merchandise from abroad.

Just three days after the rules were put in place, Hernandez said, more bad news rolled in: Many of her suppliers, once amenable to electronic transfers, were now only accepting cash, for fear of losing access to the paper money they needed to operate - the opposite of what the law intended.

That has put businesses like Pilares Construction in a bind: The company needs cash to operate but is prohibited from extracting it in sufficient quantity from its local accounts.

"Right now the effect ... is like paralysis," Hernandez said, adding that many business owners were already freezing investments. "People are waiting to see ... if a solution is found for the problems (the rules) have created."

Five entrepreneurs Reuters spoke with said the measures could dampen enthusiasm for investment in private businesses that sell food, fix cars, build houses and provide other goods and services where state-run enterprises have faltered.

But for many smaller businesses and mom-and-pop stores in Cuba, the formalities of doing business, like paying taxes, remain novel concepts, he said.

"(Cubans) have been doing business on the street for years, without ever knowing what a tax system is," Rodriguez said in an interview in Havana, noting that most operated illegally or on the fringe.
"Declaring our sales, declaring our income ... these concepts are very new."

Cuban officials have said the new banking measures are necessary for transparency, to assure transactions are recorded and taxes are paid.

In Santiago de Cuba, the unofficial capital of the country's eastern farm provinces, the government this week recruited members of local "computer clubs" to hit the streets and train passersby on the basics of cellphone payments.

But Ronald Venero, a 34-year old Havana street vendor who sells fruit and vegetables he buys from farmers outside the city, said most farmers he meets from the countryside remain a world apart from the modern conveniences of mobile internet and electronic payments.

"The farmers who come to sell us merchandise deal in cash," he said. "You tell them that you are going to pay by card or a transfer and they tell you no."

Sounds like a digital disaster.

Will the digital crank fail as it did in AFRICA 2 years ago?

Quote:How has Nigeria’s digital currency fared since its launch?

Abuja, Nigeria – James Ndubuisi, in-house lawyer at Lagos-based entertainment firm SoundHive Group, is certain he has no need for the eNaira – Nigeria’s official digital currency – or its app.

“It needs to be entirely binned,” the 30-year-old told Al Jazeera.

He downloaded the app the same day it was released – on October 25, 2021. Months later, he says that its features are neither valuable nor reasonable.

When asked if he knew the eNaira could be accessed via USSD codes – a quick shortcode available even for users without smartphones – and if he would consider trying that option, Ndubuisi simply said: “Never heard that. Not interested in finding out.”

When the eNaira, the digital form of the naira and the first national digital currency in Africa, was launched by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), officials of the apex bank said it would allow for financial inclusion and fiscal benefits to ultimately boost the economy.

In January 2012, CBN introduced a cashless policy to encourage electronic-based transactions and reduce circulation of physical cash nationwide. It was piloted in Lagos, the commercial capital, and implemented on a national scale two years later.

But in many parts of Nigeria, cash is still king.

If it's so great they would have been rolling it out in the USA, not poor crumbling & devastated countries. I suppose Maui/Hawaii is next beta tester.

[Image: lv0fcc8.jpg]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSnbwvUbJb8

RE: Beast System: Their Terrifying Plan For GLOBAL CBDC Was Just Released - Ninurta - 08-22-2023

They can "tokenize" whatever they like. What they gonna do when I "bulletize" what is mine? Bullets on-site are a damned sight bigger and more persuasive than electrons in a machine half way 'round the world.

"Smart contracts"? What good is a contract, "smart" or otherwise, if I refuse to sign it and do what I damned well please anyhow?

They're going to make something "illegal"? Pshaw! We've got a saying around here - "locks is fer honest folks". The same can be said of "laws" Laws are only as strong as the people who will submit and obey them, and it is every free man's duty to ignore laws that are unjust.

RE: Beast System: Their Terrifying Plan For GLOBAL CBDC Was Just Released - Ninurta - 08-23-2023

(07-01-2023, 02:28 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Like @Ninurta said. It is a fixed game we can't win. They hold all the pieces. They make the rules, and change them at will.

"An interesting game. The only way to win is not to play."

- WOPR, the supercomputer in the movie "War Games"

There are only two ways to win this current game. Either just refuse to play it altogether, and run your own game, OR play their game, but ignore their rules and make your own rules. We used to call that "playing by Kentucky Rules". It works in all situations so long as you have enough testicular fortitude to make your rules stick, and are inventive enough to sort out your strategy and rules.

For example, I got off the debt hamster wheel 30 years ago, and don't miss it at all. One of my rules is "If I can't pay cash for it, then I don't need it bad enough". My credit score is probably in the basement, and I don't care, because I don't use credit - so why would a credit score matter to me at all?

Same for "social credit scores" Why would I care what mine is? I won't be using it, so why would it matter?

All of these schemes the Elites come up with hinge on one single pivot - they bank on human greed, "keeping up with the Joneses". The video mentions "tokenized real estate and houses" Why would that matter unless one is greedy, and buying the house as an investment to make money on rather than buying it as a HOME where one plans to actually live, for years? My houses are homes, they are not "investments". I ain't planning to sell them and make money on the sale, so why would I care what their "token" says it's worth? The value I place on it is not a market value, so I don't care what the market listing says - it ain't for sale.

Their presumed "control" is entirely dependent on one's approach to life. Like the old joke says, it's "mind over matter" - if you don't mind, then it don't matter. If you don't care about their control, then they effectively have none.

RE: Beast System: Their Terrifying Plan For GLOBAL CBDC Was Just Released - Ninurta - 08-23-2023

It sounds like they plan to make this a global thing - else currency coversions wouldn't work - so unassing the AO won't help. If it's global, then changing locations just drops you back into the same muck. Gone are the days that you could hop on a wooden ship bound for the Americas to escape religious persecution and the like in your home country.

Instead, folks should be working on a strategy to survive in place. Organize local co-ops, flea markets, and swap markets and that sort of thing to facilitate trade outside the system they are building.

RE: Beast System: Their Terrifying Plan For GLOBAL CBDC Was Just Released - Infolurker - 08-23-2023

(08-23-2023, 08:21 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-01-2023, 02:28 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Like @Ninurta said. It is a fixed game we can't win. They hold all the pieces. They make the rules, and change them at will.

"An interesting game. The only way to win is not to play."

- WOPR, the supercomputer in the movie "War Games"

There are only two ways to win this current game. Either just refuse to play it altogether, and run your own game, OR play their game, but ignore their rules and make your own rules. We used to call that "playing by Kentucky Rules". It works in all situations so long as you have enough testicular fortitude to make your rules stick, and are inventive enough to sort out your strategy and rules.

For example, I got off the debt hamster wheel 30 years ago, and don't miss it at all. One of my rules is "If I can't pay cash for it, then I don't need it bad enough". My credit score is probably in the basement, and I don't care, because I don't use credit - so why would a credit score matter to me at all?

Same for "social credit scores" Why would I care what mine is? I won't be using it, so why would it matter?

All of these schemes the Elites come up with hinge on one single pivot - they bank on human greed, "keeping up with the Joneses". The video mentions "tokenized real estate and houses" Why would that matter unless one is greedy, and buying the house as an investment to make money on rather than buying it as a HOME where one plans to actually live, for years? My houses are homes, they are not "investments". I ain't planning to sell them and make money on the sale, so why would I care what their "token" says it's worth? The value I place on it is not a market value, so I don't care what the market listing says - it ain't for sale.

Their presumed "control" is entirely dependent on one's approach to life. Like the old joke says, it's "mind over matter" - if you don't mind, then it don't matter. If you don't care about their control, then they effectively have none.

I have played that game pretty well. I have a super high credit score because I use the current system to my advantage. I use cash back zero cost credit cards for all my bills and pay everything off monthly. I finance 1 - 2 years same as cash items at 0% and pay everything off in less time (even when I have the cash to do it) just to boost that credit score. 

I HATE paying interest... it actually pisses me off giving away any money on finance charges.

House is paid for, cars are paid for (yeah, my car is 10 years old and still running fine). My truck was 20 years old before I had to get a new one because my kid smashed it. I live frugal and below my means in the event of a job loss or physical health event. I don't plan on ever being homeless or wondering where I am going to live ever again nor do I want to move all over the country just for a job that pays enough to pay the bills. Easier to not have any bills and work any crap job and not be homeless.

RE: Beast System: Their Terrifying Plan For GLOBAL CBDC Was Just Released - Snarl - 08-23-2023

Am hoping to beat the buzzer. Allll...mosssst there.