Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Anthropology of Occult Secret Societies - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Anthropology of Occult Secret Societies (/showthread.php?tid=89)

Anthropology of Occult Secret Societies - EndtheMadnessNow - 11-22-2022

A secret society is a club or an organization whose activities, events, inner functioning, or membership are concealed from non-members. A Mystery School is a group of initiates who have dedicated themselves to preserving, protecting and perpetuating the mystery teachings. Anthropology is the scientific study of humanity, concerned with human behavior, human biology, and societies, in both the present and past, including past human species (Archaeology, Genetics, Linguistics, Culture).

Topics briefly covered: The Golden Dawn, Theosophy, Knights Templar, Anthroposophy, Blue Eyes, Aryans, Wotanism (exoteric doctrine), Vril, German flying saucers, and more. Really interesting presentation.

RE: Anthropology of Occult Secret Societies - BIAD - 11-22-2022

I'd guess that with the temperature in some parts of the internet, any gathering that has the word 'secret' in it's
description summons-up thoughts of wax-dripping candles candles illuminating nubile naked females encircled
by old men in cloaks! Maybe we've become too wry in our first assumptions these days due to the caliginous
manner the same conduit of information-sharing hints that we now live a dark world of claw and tooth!

But there are 'secret' societies -secret being that you didn't know about them until you knew about them, that
exist for fairly-wholesome reasons. I recall the day I turned 18 in 1978, a letter dropped through my parents'
letterbox requesting the young working-class thug who was living in their tiny terraced-house to join the ranks
of a group I'd never heard about.

These were the days before the internet and for my household, long before we'd even had a telephone installed.
I sported a skinhead haircut, spoke in the usual guttural adolescent tones, I was unemployed and carried no
qualifications due to my not-so-smart encounters with the laws of the land and never desired to strive for
association with 'adult' gatherings of humanitarian endeavour.

Yet, there was this well-designed letter formally asking me to join The Ancient Order of the Foresters!
How did they know me...? Why would their compass mark me as a possible component?! Needless to say,
my young conspiratorial mind whispered that such a membership might find me prone on a cold stone alter
with only my underpants to spare my bashfulness!
Smile

Quote:'The Ancient Order of the Foresters
Known today as “Foresters Friendly Society,” the Ancient Order of the Foresters was initially established in 1834,
according to the society’s website, albeit under a slightly different name. The Ancient Order was created before
state health insurance began in England, so the club offered sick benefits to its working class members.

In 1874, the American and Canadian branches left the Ancient Order and set up the Independent Order of the
Foresters.  Candidates looking to be admitted to the club had to “pass an examination by a competent physician,
who is himself bound by his connection with the order,” the Boston Weekly Globe wrote in 1879.
The society still provides insurance policies today for its members, who also engage in a variety of community
service activities...'
Source:

Not quite the 'Illuminati' my father thought they may be and later in life, I was surprised when I could align my
father's beliefs on secret societies with Baltimore-born Cardinal James Gibbons, a man who also believed such
obscure cliques should never prevail.

So, there are societies and Orders that exist for -what we can generally accept, decent reasons and to serve in
capacities with reasonably satisfactory motives. But there's another side to this coin, groups of people who's
initial beginnings may have been noble, but now are perceived as unnatural forces with agendas far-removed
from benefiting the human race.

Some have no official title and walk between the raindrops. Some carry a Government-backed or internationally
-endorsed moniker and work in the shadows to steer the masses a particular way. Some are just there for the
money and the flesh. But there are others, others who've been around for a very long time and have dockets
that would chill the very soul of the average person.

It would be interesting to see signs of their workings, trails that show their paths through societal evolvement
and faint spoors that the same average person could be warned by.
Shy

RE: Anthropology of Occult Secret Societies - EndtheMadnessNow - 11-22-2022

(11-22-2022, 09:48 AM)BIAD Wrote: The Ancient Order of the Foresters.

Huh, never heard of that ancient Order.

My thoughts on secret societies or rather why they're referred to as 'secret' is simply because they do not publish their meeting minutes or agenda on what was discussed nor their membership list. Real secret societies or the hidden hand that influences world governments cannot be named simply because they do not go by any such spelled out name or as you mentioned have "no official title." Former pres Bill Clinton belonged to one of these no-name societies according to his mentor Carroll Quigley.

The inner circle of these people are not even known by the outer circles of the same publicly known organizations according to Quigley. I also think some of these dark occult societies (secretly) influence other known & unknown secret societies. Most people would probably be shocked to discover that none of these elites at the top believe in any of the sheeple religions or Abrahamic religions.

I also believe here in the USA our 17 (or is it 18 now?) Alphabet agencies all have an inner dept that is solely focused on occult mysteries AND protecting those secrets at any and all costs. Years of fighting in Iraq and near 20 years in Afghanistan had nothing to do with democracy for the people. Why were so many archaeologists, anthropologists, geologists & linguists digging in Iraq, Syria & Afghanistan for years and protected by troops & private mercenaries? It sure as hell wasn't about oil. What were they really looking for and did they find the 'grail', ancient relic, or whatever??

Ha, yes, so many known and obscure societies came out of the UK that  infiltrated American gov't & various societies going back to the George Washington days. Even Lewis Carroll (Charles Lutwidge Dodgson) was part of an obscure, little known secret society of high level English noblemen/politicians/scholars deep into magick by putting young psychic girls into a deep somnambulist trance state process that could (possibly did) open up supernatural seer-ship to retrieve intel for political & esoteric gain.

(11-22-2022, 09:48 AM)BIAD Wrote: It would be interesting to see signs of their workings, trails that show their paths through societal evolvement and faint spoors that the same average person could be warned by.
Shy

IMO, such info is available, it's out there in plain sight, and there has been researchers/authors who have tried to warn us, albeit in their own mysterious writings/novels/papers/lectures, but often falls on deaf ears, and/or not able to understand and piece together the clues (so many dots, dead-ends, secret symbolism) until it's too late...next generation has arrived and the previous is too old, too exhausted to do anything about it. Ok kid, the ball is in your court now, do something, good luck, see you in the next life.

Most folks do not want to believe such slithering manipulation exists or that won't affect me which for some it won't, but what about your kids? The ruling masters at the top focus on generational plans, not what am I going to do next weekend or next month or next summer. "Silly sheeple, we know our mind-control does not work on you that's why we're targeting your kids & grandkids, and with lots of free stuff." Plans fail all the time, but the generational civilization planners are revolutionists that never stop pursuing.

The 80s for me was cars, music, night clubbing, racing motorcycles & chasing girls. The 90's was a full-on blur of heavy military indoctrination & dozens of psychological initiations, followed up by 9/11 and my elders preaching to me that EVERYTHING is now going to change, forever. You better get your shit in order, kid, and quick. Huh, wut? I don't see much of anything changing here on the west coast. Crazy old man. Hey, I'm having a barbecue next weekend, BYOB, you coming right? Yea, sure kid, see you there.

Today, we're all so busy with many shiny objects to chase, keeping our heads above water that we become easily distracted and more concerned about our day to day lives and maintaining our status quo. I think one has to dedicate part or all of their life seeking it out and then attempt to put some of the puzzle pieces together and formulate a big picture conclusion, which of course nobody will believe or take seriously till long after you're dead. Which some folks have, or attempted, but many went mad trying to do so and some who got too close were suspiciously snuffed out. Well, at any rate life goes on...As the World turns.

I'm sure my opine is preaching to the choir here, just adding my 2cents.