Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
We Are In A WWW And We Can't Opt Out ** 2hr video warning** - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Technology and Advancements (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Computers, Internet and the Digital World (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: We Are In A WWW And We Can't Opt Out ** 2hr video warning** (/showthread.php?tid=870)

We Are In A WWW And We Can't Opt Out ** 2hr video warning** - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-27-2023

I rarely shop from Amazon and I don't have an "Echo, Ring, or an Alexa". They give me the creeps. But I am a lone creature when it come to these things. So I was shocked to find out just how entrenched many are and they don't realize how trapped we already are into the Matrix.

I heard someone say a while back that Jeff Bezos was the anti-christ. While I am not saying that he is, I now understand why they think that.

This is a long video. I know that long videos are off putting for some. I would suggest watching a few minutes at a time. It is two hours long, but I don't think you will regret the time you spent watching it.

Some may already know all this info, I am late to the party on a lot of very important information.

RE: We Are In A WWW And We Can't Opt Out ** 2hr video warning** - GeauxHomeLittleD - 06-27-2023

Will watch the video eventually today. We do use Amazon devices, most of the devices were gifts. They definitely spy on us but to be honest our laptops and phones spy on us much more frequently than the Amazon devices do as proven by targeted advertising and search results. I have tested this out, that's why when not in use my phone usually stays in a different room- it is the worst! and it's not even a newer phone but an older 3g. It can take pics of the ceiling! (Yes, I frequently catch my phone taking pics on the sly.) 

It sucks to be constantly tracked and spied on but there is no going back unless we go off grid and never come back- but even then there are satellites and hidden sensors to pick up the slack! I believe that anyone who thinks that nobody knows where they are and what they are doing has completely under estimated the capabilities of TPTB. 

Is Bezos the antichrist? Who knows, the possible candidate list keeps growing and growing. Maybe there are more than one fighting for dominance or maybe a group of them working together.  Personally I think he's just a greedy bastard.

RE: We Are In A WWW And We Can't Opt Out ** 2hr video warning** - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-27-2023

(06-27-2023, 06:14 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Will watch the video eventually today. We do use Amazon devices, most of the devices were gifts. They definitely spy on us but to be honest our laptops and phones spy on us much more frequently than the Amazon devices do as proven by targeted advertising and search results. I have tested this out, that's why when not in use my phone usually stays in a different room- it is the worst! and it's not even a newer phone but an older 3g. It can take pics of the ceiling! (Yes, I frequently catch my phone taking pics on the sly.) 

It sucks to be constantly tracked and spied on but there is no going back unless we go off grid and never come back- but even then there are satellites and hidden sensors to pick up the slack! I believe that anyone who thinks that nobody knows where they are and what they are doing has completely under estimated the capabilities of TPTB. 

Is Bezos the antichrist? Who knows, the possible candidate list keeps growing and growing. Maybe there are more than one fighting for dominance or maybe a group of them working together.  Personally I think he's just a greedy bastard.

Greedy???

I think we have to come up with another word for him.

He seems to want to own and control the world. The entire planet.

Maybe the universe is he succeeds.

RE: We Are In A WWW And We Can't Opt Out ** 2hr video warning** - BodhisattvaStyle - 06-28-2023

I don't own any of this crap either. Did you all know that even your irobot vacuum cleaners have been taking pics of your entire home? The enemy now knows exactly what's in your home, the lay out, and is storing all the info (somewhere in south America I think).

I hope people realize that what you think is a secret and is unknown, is in fact known, and documented. If you've committed crimes (or even cheated on a spouse, etc), that you think you've gotten away with, they will use it against you. The "skeletons" are no longer in the closet. And it's too late. As soon as you clicked "agree" you signed over your rights to any privacy.

I realize how harsh I just sounded. I'm not trying to throw anyone  under the bus. My advice is, "The truth will set you free." Own up now. Especially to your loved ones. A common enemy is coming for us all, soon. Get ready, is the best thing we can do. The real power to control us is in our "secrets."