Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
The Great Awakening Movie - FULL, OFFICIAL DOCUMENTARY – Premiered June 3, 2023 - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: The Enlightened Ones or The Powers That Be (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+--- Thread: The Great Awakening Movie - FULL, OFFICIAL DOCUMENTARY – Premiered June 3, 2023 (/showthread.php?tid=863)

The Great Awakening Movie - FULL, OFFICIAL DOCUMENTARY – Premiered June 3, 2023 - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-26-2023

No matter which side of the fence you sit on, I think it was worth watching.

I think the one thing that stands out for me, is that we do not lack knowledge. We have more knowledge than we know what to do with. What stands out is that there is no power in awakening, if you do nothing with the knowledge you have obtained.

Quote:In this groundbreaking documentary, The Great Awakening, by award-winning director Mikki Willis, we delve into the profound truths and revelations that are reshaping our world. Discover the power of awakening and join the movement for truth, freedom, and empowerment.

RE: The Great Awakening Movie - FULL, OFFICIAL DOCUMENTARY – Premiered June 3, 2023 - ancientlight - 06-26-2023

(06-26-2023, 12:31 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: No matter which side of the fence you sit on, I think it was worth watching.

I think the one thing that stands out for me, is that we do not lack knowledge. We have more knowledge than we know what to do with. What stands out is that there is no power in awakening, if you do nothing with the knowledge you have obtained.

Quote:In this groundbreaking documentary, The Great Awakening, by award-winning director Mikki Willis, we delve into the profound truths and revelations that are reshaping our world. Discover the power of awakening and join the movement for truth, freedom, and empowerment.

Sadly my patience/interest in watching long movies/documentaries is long gone.

RE: The Great Awakening Movie - FULL, OFFICIAL DOCUMENTARY – Premiered June 3, 2023 - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-26-2023

(06-26-2023, 07:57 PM)ancientlight Wrote: Sadly my patience/interest in watching long movies/documentaries is long gone.

I understand.

I find myself often feeling the same way. And it is why I will not allow myself to watch TikTok videos or YouTube shorts more than three at a time.

It is difficult enough for me to manage the mental deterioration that comes with age, I don't need to speed it up with the conditioning and programing that comes with the shorts. Not that the long documentaries stops the deterioration process.

RE: The Great Awakening Movie - FULL, OFFICIAL DOCUMENTARY – Premiered June 3, 2023 - Infolurker - 06-26-2023

It is good.

Unfortunately those who should watch it never will. To the rest of us, it is preaching to the choir.

This should be shown in every history class in high school and college. (That would never happen, LOL).

It will be just like Shri Lanka - 85% reduction in food and the leftist will cheer and blame you.

RE: The Great Awakening Movie - FULL, OFFICIAL DOCUMENTARY – Premiered June 3, 2023 - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-26-2023

(06-26-2023, 10:33 PM)Infolurker Wrote: It is good.

Unfortunately those who should watch it never will. To the rest of us, it is preaching to the choir.

This should be shown in every history class in high school and college. (That would never happen, LOL).

It will be just like Shri Lanka - 85% reduction in food and the leftist will cheer and blame you.

I often hesitate to post because I would indeed be preaching to the choir. But then I remember that I am not just sharing with just the present day Rogues, but to the future Rogues. There are usually 10 times more lurkers than Rogues present at any time. So I actually often post more for them.

RE: The Great Awakening Movie - FULL, OFFICIAL DOCUMENTARY – Premiered June 3, 2023 - Infolurker - 06-26-2023

I sent out to quite a few people. I have quite a few "unbelievers" at work who will not believe it until they are starving and ESG blacklisted.