Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
By 2030 you will not eat meat and you will be allowed only 3 Items Of Clothing A Year - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: The Enlightened Ones or The Powers That Be (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+--- Thread: By 2030 you will not eat meat and you will be allowed only 3 Items Of Clothing A Year (/showthread.php?tid=854)

By 2030 you will not eat meat and you will be allowed only 3 Items Of Clothing A Year - Infolurker - 06-25-2023

A report published in 2019 and re-emphasised in 2023 recommends that by 2030 we will not be permitted to eat meat or dairy products, we will be limited to three items of new clothing per year and one aeroplane flight every three years.  It will start in countries that “consume the most.” 

By 2030 you will not eat meat and you will be allowed only three items of new clothing a year, report says

https://expose-news.com/2023/06/18/by-2030-you-will-be-allowed-only-three/

Quote:The Future of Urban Consumption in a 1.5°C World’ report sets out targets for cities to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, as consistent with the 2015 Paris Agreement ambitions.  What this report aims to do is quantify and then suggest ways for city “leaders” to reduce consumption-based emissions.  In other words, reduce what you and I consume be it food, clothes or travel etc.

The place to start, a press release stated, is with those who consume the most and “consumption-based emissions must be cut by at least 50% by 2030.”
The report outlines six sectors where the world’s cities can take “rapid action to address consumption-based emissions”: food, construction, clothing, vehicles, aviation, and electronics.

Starting on page 66, the report summarises what they hope to impose on us.  Below are images of their “ambitions” which require no further comment, except to say that all these plans are being made and agreed upon outside the democratic process and in a classic dictatorial manner under false pretences.

Ambitious Targets For 2030

Reduce Vehicle Ownership - 0 Private Vehicles

Clothing - 3 new clothing items per person per year

Meat Per Person Per Year - 0 Kg

Dairy per person per year - 0 Kg

RE: By 2030 you will not eat meat and you will be allowed only 3 Items Of Clothing A Year - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-25-2023

I am not a big meat eater so the no meat part will not impact me that much. And the last time I bought any item of clothing was in 2014. My closet is still overfloweth.

But I think the only way out of this mess is to stop letting them call the shots. If your food is going to be restricted, then you you should decide what you will eat and what you won't eat. But you have to beat them at their game by starting now, before they remove and control your choices.

RE: By 2030 you will not eat meat and you will be allowed only 3 Items Of Clothing A Year - BodhisattvaStyle - 06-25-2023

I remember when they were saying, "Green house gas is a myth." It's been 'consume consume consume,' so much to the fact that we are hit with every type of advertising we see everywhere. Maybe stop with all the "advertising" and the billions spent on that, and redirect those funds to "saving our planet." 

But we all know this is all a rouse to control us all-----globaly. The manipulation of all of this is so clear. I may be old, but I remember the lies told throughout my life concerning these matters. They did not give a hoot about "green house gasses," or our planet, for that matter. They've only ever cared about money.

RE: By 2030 you will not eat meat and you will be allowed only 3 Items Of Clothing A Year - xuenchen - 06-25-2023

It's not so much what you "can't eat", it's more about what they force you "to eat" !! Cool

RE: By 2030 you will not eat meat and you will be allowed only 3 Items Of Clothing A Year - Ninurta - 06-25-2023

Piss on 'em. I never planned on living forever, but while I do live, I'll live my way, not theirs. They can kiss my ass.

It looks like they're aiming this mostly at cities and urban areas, probably something to do with their silly-assed "15 minute cities". They won't be able to do anything with the countryside, since we know how to get our own tucker out of the bush, and some of that tucker includes critters. Those critters have hides, and those hides can be made into leather and clothes, so they can kiss our asses on that front, too.

It wouldn't do for them to try to stop us - we can leave them laying as critter food, too, and what the critters don't eat will rot down and go into plants, and we eat plants, too. So if they come to stop us, they'll just be doing us a favor that they won't appreciate much. They're just bear food and fertilizer in the end.

Come at us. We've been moonshining, lurking in the brush, and poaching for generations, and we'll show ya how the rabbit eats the cabbage. Uncontacted Amazon tribes ain't got nothin' on us for hiding behind the leaves and watching you pass right by on your wild goose chase. God help ya if yer dumb enough to try to see what's behind the leaves in those big dark woods.

RE: By 2030 you will not eat meat and you will be allowed only 3 Items Of Clothing A Year - quintessentone - 06-25-2023

I can do without meat as long as there is a B12 equivalent as for clothes, give me silk, silk and more silk and I'm just fine.

RE: By 2030 you will not eat meat and you will be allowed only 3 Items Of Clothing A Year - ancientlight - 06-25-2023

If I had known all this 10-20 years ago I would not have bothered with anything. Would have just drifted through life , minimal effort . Why the F bother ?? 
This makes me so mad! The world is run by narcissists and off course, a narc will do what a narc does best. The need to surpress and control everything and the need to make people miserable like them  Angry

We can only hope that these corrupt plans will fold before they have a chance to destroy more.

RE: By 2030 you will not eat meat and you will be allowed only 3 Items Of Clothing A Year - GeauxHomeLittleD - 06-25-2023

The only way that works is by mass compliance. The solution is to give them the finger and refuse to comply. Maybe that shit will work with the kids being indoctrinated via the public school system but as more and more people pull their kids out of public schools even those numbers grow weaker and weaker. And all those illegal immigrants pouring over the borders all around the world? Good luck with that! They can't control them at all so do they really believe they will comply with their made-up rules? These people are dreaming!

RE: By 2030 you will not eat meat and you will be allowed only 3 Items Of Clothing A Year - xuenchen - 06-25-2023

RE: By 2030 you will not eat meat and you will be allowed only 3 Items Of Clothing A Year - Snarl - 06-26-2023

(06-25-2023, 02:15 AM)Ninurta Wrote: It wouldn't do for them to try to stop us - we can leave them laying as critter food, too

They'll disappear overnight if they're stripped of their clothes while they're fresh ...

... So I've been told.

RE: By 2030 you will not eat meat and you will be allowed only 3 Items Of Clothing A Year - Ninurta - 06-26-2023

(06-26-2023, 12:27 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(06-25-2023, 02:15 AM)Ninurta Wrote: It wouldn't do for them to try to stop us - we can leave them laying as critter food, too

They'll disappear overnight if they're stripped of their clothes while they're fresh ...

... So I've been told.

I've also heard that if they're kinda drunk, and kinda sorta accidentally fall into a hog lot, it'll be as if they never even lived - from what I hear, even archaeologists won't find their DNA in fossil pig shit.

RE: By 2030 you will not eat meat and you will be allowed only 3 Items Of Clothing A Year - ancientlight - 06-26-2023

I posted this article on ATS and got nothing but negativity. Maybe we are gullible, or maybe they are too quick to dismiss, either way society has been purposely degraded further and further lately because of an agenda.
They want to destroy the global economy /civilazation. I'm getting very tired to be instantly dismissed  or called a crazy 'conspiracy theorist'  Angry

RE: By 2030 you will not eat meat and you will be allowed only 3 Items Of Clothing A Year - BIAD - 06-26-2023

(06-26-2023, 05:13 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(06-26-2023, 12:27 AM)Snarl Wrote:

... So I've been told.

I've also heard that if they're kinda drunk, and kinda sorta accidentally fall into a hog lot, it'll be as if they never even lived - from what I hear, even archaeologists won't find their DNA in fossil pig shit.

I've heard that some of the media work diligently on the premise that emotive-driven articles are believed
to cattle-prod their perspective customers into a dialogue that creates a narrative out of nothing.
Hence, their employment is self-sustaining. But that's just me thinkin' aloud!
Smile
I also heard that all information regarding assumed-public interest must pass through the filter of the media
and its original content is effected by such a process. Again, just musing.
Shy
Seriously, nuclear power stations damaged by poor maintenance, two buildings being flown into in a city,
a global disease, riots in Portland and kids wanting to be cats... Take a look at any year in Wikipedia and
you'll see that 'bad' news sells.
Smile

RE: By 2030 you will not eat meat and you will be allowed only 3 Items Of Clothing A Year - Michigan Swamp Buck - 06-26-2023

(06-26-2023, 06:59 AM)ancientlight Wrote: I posted this article on ATS and got nothing but negativity. Maybe we are gullible, or maybe they are too quick to dismiss, either way society has been purposely degraded further and further lately because of an agenda.
They want to destroy the global economy /civilazation. I'm getting very tired to be instantly dismissed  or called a crazy 'conspiracy theorist'  Angry

Wait a minute, I replied to that thread and I had only an optimistic attitude about all the opportunities of the black market that will arise. Also, we can still eat fish and dress like a bum (or go naked in public).

RE: By 2030 you will not eat meat and you will be allowed only 3 Items Of Clothing A Year - ancientlight - 06-26-2023

Okay so they are just messing with us to stir us into a direction? I posted this thought as well on ATS , but still just got flack.
Too many immature people

RE: By 2030 you will not eat meat and you will be allowed only 3 Items Of Clothing A Year - GeauxHomeLittleD - 06-26-2023

(06-26-2023, 02:37 PM)ancientlight Wrote: Okay so they are just messing with us to stir us into a direction? I posted this thought as well on ATS , but still just got flack.
Too many immature people

Controversy sells and boosts ratings. The MSM has adopted the "Jerry Springer Show" business plan. 

All of these un-elected groups of rich assholes have a wish list but Santa wont be bringing their toys anytime soon. Of course there are areas full of brainwashed sheep who will gladly go along with some of their wishes but I would absolutely LOVE to watch them try to enforce any of it on the rest of the population. Apparently these fools have never been to the hood nor to the country.

(06-26-2023, 04:08 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:
(06-26-2023, 02:37 PM)ancientlight Wrote: Okay so they are just messing with us to stir us into a direction? I posted this thought as well on ATS , but still just got flack.
Too many immature people

Controversy sells and boosts ratings. The MSM has adopted the "Jerry Springer Show" business plan. 

All of these un-elected groups of rich assholes have a wish list but Santa wont be bringing their toys anytime soon. Of course there are areas full of brainwashed sheep who will gladly go along with some of their wishes but I would absolutely LOVE to watch them try to enforce any of it on the rest of the population. Apparently these fools have never been to the hood nor to the country.

I also barely looked at the article assuming infolurker did and it was authentic/trusthworthy.

But, I've had another thought. These hyped up 'document releases' are also ways to ensure that happens what just happened on ATS :everybody saying instantly it's too insane, therefor will never happen and the person delivering it is mocked ,called a stupid conspiracy theorist etc, hereby de-valuing anthing we ever say or share. 

While the real plans may not be as outlandish, I do believe these psychos will keep trying to realize as much as they can of them, because that's what they do as narcissists with endless money/power at their disposal.
Also, when the real plans are brought it , sheeple would think 'oh it's not so bad in comparison to what we heard' while still being a virutal prisoner  Angry

RE: By 2030 you will not eat meat and you will be allowed only 3 Items Of Clothing A Year - GeauxHomeLittleD - 06-26-2023

(06-26-2023, 07:52 PM)ancientlight Wrote: I also barely looked at the article assuming infolurker did and it was authentic/trusthworthy.

But, I've had another thought. These hyped up 'document releases' are also ways to ensure that happens what just happened  on ATS :everybody saying instantly it's too insane, therefor will never happen and the person delivering it is mocked ,called a stupid conspiracy theorist etc, hereby de-valuing anthing we ever say or share. 

While the real plans may not be as outlandish, I do believe these psychos will keep trying to realize as much as they can of them, because that's what they do as narcissists with endless money/power at their disposal.
Also, when the real plans are brought it , sheeple would think 'oh it's not so bad in comparison to what we heard' while still being a virutal prisoner  Angry

Oh there's absolutely no doubt these people are going to try like heck to push their hoped for agenda on everyone else! The problem is that they are so out of touch with reality that they cannot see the forest for the trees. They honestly believe the rest of the world is as helpless as they are when it comes to self-sufficiency, and while it is true that many people have allowed themselves to become helpless just as many are not. They have forgotten that we are the descendants of those who survived and thrived regardless of what was thrown at them- including extinction level events. They only see the possible future and have forgotten history.