Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: The Sports and Travel Zone (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=94)
+--- Thread: Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) (/showthread.php?tid=851)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) - dbcowboy - 06-28-2023

I feel like such a nerd.

I did pot twice, in the 70's.

That was it.

Hell, in college I was an intern at the State Police forensic sciences lab.  I even had a badge.

Surprised

RE: Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) - F2d5thCav - 06-29-2023

(06-28-2023, 10:38 PM)dbcowboy Wrote: I feel like such a nerd.

That was it.

Hell, in college I was an intern at the State Police forensic sciences lab.  I even had a badge.

Surprised

Heheh.  Sounds like my growing up.  As an intern with the Department of Natural Resources, I inadvertently assisted the wildlife LEOs apprehend a poacher.  Laughing

Cheers

RE: Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) - Schmoe - 07-11-2023

(06-27-2023, 02:03 PM)quintessentone Wrote: Another factor as to why the magic mushrooms have been sitting on my dresser since Christmastime is because I've been exposed to a lot of life's horror since my acid taking teenage years, where back then my psyche was pretty much unpolluted.

Maybe it's an unfounded fear but who knows what horrors I might dredge up from my memories and have it come to life in real 'right in your face' time and I won't be able to say 'okay that's enough, stop now" as I am able to do with out of body experiences.

I am not interested in delving in to life's horrors at my mature age rather I'm into chill and find the good in people and life. I suppose the trip could go that way, finding the awesome, such as exploring the oneness. But, I been there done that with OBE but I wasn't ready to explore it and I wanted to be back home, on Mother Earth.

It's the same with weed. I must have smoked weed every day at high school as a teenager and a little afterwards as a young working adult. These days I don't take it at all because it just does not do much for me in the way of benefits. As a teenager I suppose it was a social group thing where we all shared the experience and laughs. If I want to chill, I'll listen to chill or trance music and Zen out or lightly meditate for relaxation.

As for alcohol, well I love me a glass of red wine but lately I make watered down spritzers with electrolytes and juices for added health benefits. Even with alcohol, too much and the benefits are lost.

As for exploring the oneness, that will come in due time and I will have all the quantum time(?) or instantaneousness to know it.

To each their own.  I haven't had a drink in...I can't remember how long.  It just doesn't appeal to me.  I do love coming home from work and smoking a very little bit of weed, one very small hit to relax and take the edge off.  I've always hated being too high.

Psychedelics are not for everyone.  I've done DMT a few more times this week, but I've been messing around with the doses, seeing what happens at different doses.  I haven't done a lot each time, just enough to get some visuals.  I'll admit I am nervous to travel again.  That first time I did a good bit, and it was lovely, but intense.  People do report having bad trips on DMT, but I guess that happens with all psychedelics from what I've read.  An appealing thing about DMT is how short it lasts, about 5 minutes.  I didn't sense any time dilation, it didn't feel like an hour.

(06-28-2023, 10:38 PM)dbcowboy Wrote: I feel like such a nerd.

That was it.

Surprised

Psh, nothing wrong there.  Drugs are bad  Laughing

Certain drugs, that is.  I don't think weed and psychedelics should be called drugs, at least for the stigma attached to the word.

Nobody dies from weed, nobody has ever died from DMT.  It's actually very interesting that DMT passes the blood brain barrier so easily.  It's like your body readily accepts it.  People build no tolerance to it.  You can take DMT, come back, and go right back in a half hour.  That's not something that appeals to me, though.  I feel it should be done once in a while, certainly not every day, let alone every hour.  That's just me though.

I've read many reports of people abusing DMT, and they get what they call "hyper slapped." Everything is going fine, they're having a blast doing DMT every day, maybe a few times per day, and all of a sudden they get hyper slapped.  Basically a spanking by the DMT realm for not respecting the molecule.  People who've experienced this pretty much all agree that they got the strong impression that they were punished for disrespecting it.

So I respect it.  I did a good strong dose my first time, I was shocked by the intensity and beauty.  Since then, I've been tinkering with very small doses, but EVERY time I'm about to do it, I am nervous to do it.  This is also very common with most users of DMT.  The last time I did it, I felt a voice in my mind, maybe, saying "come back to us when you're actually ready." So for now, I'll go back when I feel ready.  I really don't want to be hyper slapped  Laughing

To add to that last comment about being "hyper slapped," I gave a few good doses to a buddy who wanted to try it.  He was fairly experienced, did shrooms and acid a few times.

He did it for the first time, and texted me saying he met a seemingly female entity, who seemed loving and motherly.  He said it seemed like she cupped his face and said "you're not ready."

He then said he was going back in about a half hour.  I said "don't do it" and gave him the rundown about being hyper slapped.  I told him I didn't want to scare him, but I was obligated to tell him all I've read about that.  I didn't hear from him until the next day  Laughing

He tells me he did indeed go back, but this time was much different.  He said he felt something malevolent, and it sounded like something was screaming, and he freaked out.  I said yup, you got hyper slapped.

But that fascinated me.  It is really hard for me to not believe it's a gateway to a different realm.  I've read many trip reports, and people experience many different things, and many experience the same things.  But it seems like all the time, people who get warned they're not ready, and go back anyway, ALWAYS have a bad experience.

But everyone agrees that DMT is gentle the first time.  I'll admit I have some demons in my closet, so that may be why I'm apprehensive to go back.  I'm full of anxiety lately with buying a house, too.  Once that's done and we're settled and it's been a while, I'll go back if it calls me.  That's yet another thing everyone agrees on, they don't do it until it calls them, and those people have good experiences.  It's truly a mind fuck.