Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Wagner mercenaries march on Moscow to target 'evil' military top brass - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: Breaking News (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: Wagner mercenaries march on Moscow to target 'evil' military top brass (/showthread.php?tid=848)

Pages: 1 2

Wagner mercenaries march on Moscow to target 'evil' military top brass - Infolurker - 06-23-2023

Is this real?

If so, my what a tangled web is going on.

Wagner mercenaries march on Moscow to target 'evil' military top brass: Putin on alert as Prigozhin crosses into Russia saying 'we'll destroy anything, we'll go all the way' - Kremlin says he's inciting CIVIL WAR and deploys troops as chaos spirals

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12228381/Wagner-mercenaries-killed-RUSSIAN-missile-strikes.html

Quote:There are fears of a coup in Russia this morning as military vehicles were seen on the streets after the chief of the Wagner mercenary group called for an armed rebellion in direct challenge to the Kremlin.

Yevgeny Prigozhin tonight said his forces had crossed into Russia as he called for the ousting Russia's defense minister and vowed to punish military leaders whom he accused of killing 2,000 of his fighters.
The Wagner chief said: 'We have crossed state borders ... We'll destroy anything that gets in the way. ... We go all the way.' 
Vladimir Putin's spokesperson said the Russian President had been informed of Prigozhin's claims and 'necessary measures are being taken.' The FSB security services earlier said they had opened a criminal investigation into Prigozhin and called for his arrest. 
The standoff, many of whose details remained unclear, looked like the biggest domestic crisis President Vladimir Putin has faced since he ordered a full-scale invasion of Ukraine - something he called a 'special military operation' - in February last year.
Security was stepped up on Friday night at government buildings, transport facilities and other key locations in Moscow, Russia's TASS news agency reported, citing a source at a security service.

RE: Wagner mercenaries march on Moscow to target 'evil' military top brass - Infolurker - 06-24-2023

Appears it is going down... Wagner Group is going after the Kremlin.

RE: Wagner mercenaries march on Moscow to target 'evil' military top brass - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-24-2023

(06-24-2023, 12:46 AM)Infolurker Wrote: Appears it is going down... Wagner Group is going after the Kremlin.

I am missing something. This guy says that he is marching to Moscow for revenge, and everyone best move out of his way, or he will smite them down, and he does not expect to be blown to pieces before he gets there?

Funny

RE: Wagner mercenaries march on Moscow to target 'evil' military top brass - xuenchen - 06-24-2023

Now THAT's what a REAL "Jan6" looks like  Cool

Watch how Democrats start comparisons.
(maybe rigged by Democrats for that very purpose!)

[Image: Xfiles-Syndicate1.jpg]

RE: Wagner mercenaries march on Moscow to target 'evil' military top brass - 727Sky - 06-24-2023

Of the supposedly translated interviews I have seen of Prigozhin he has been getting more and more pissed at the Russian military for not supporting his troops in the field as per contract. Ammo and shells were not given and there have been reports of Russian military shelling positions of the Wagner group as they withdrew from certain locations.

There are other groups such as the Chechen freedom fighters who may end up being another thorn the will need to be removed ?
Good news is if Russia wants to use nukes at least it will be on Russian soil.

I do believe if I were Putin I would regret the day I started the invasion of Ukraine.

Russian is such an ugly language to my ears

RE: Wagner mercenaries march on Moscow to target 'evil' military top brass - 727Sky - 06-24-2023

Justice must be served

RE: Wagner mercenaries march on Moscow to target 'evil' military top brass - Kenzo - 06-24-2023

Look`s like action coming....not surpricing as many have predicted internal classhes .

Have to remember that Rosgvardiya , National Guard of the Russian Federation has a lot troops also and it answers directly to Putin , it is Putins own internal force to keep things secure for him. Rosgvardiya head is Victor Zolotov , also putins man.

Wiki says Rosgvardiya Employees 340,000.

Thoought the Wagnerities are probably much better fighters than Rosgvardiya with combat experiance in real war.

Then there is also the Russian armed forces also .

The numbers looks bad for Wagnerieties ...for now.

National Guard of Russia

RE: Wagner mercenaries march on Moscow to target 'evil' military top brass - Kenzo - 06-24-2023

Some reports claiming two Russian oblast are now under Wagner's command. Rostov and Voronezh .

This could get really ugly. Oligarchs and major companys have also build their own private armys. Who knows if many will side with wagner, the Kremlin will have real trouble .

RE: Wagner mercenaries march on Moscow to target 'evil' military top brass - quintessentone - 06-24-2023

Russia has seen three civil wars since the beginning of the 1900s and what's interesting is that this coup may open the door for Ukrainian military or other countries military to join in with these Russian mercenaries, it's been done before.

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Civil_War#:~:text=There%20were%20also%20three%20main,from%20January%20to%20November%201919.

RE: Wagner mercenaries march on Moscow to target 'evil' military top brass - Snarl - 06-24-2023

(06-24-2023, 02:29 AM)727Sky Wrote: I do believe if I were Putin I would regret the day I started the invasion of Ukraine.

I don't see that he had much choice.

The Ukrainians were looting his land-based pipelines as badly as BLMers flash mobbing stores and pilfering everything they can grab.

Then ... America ... puts an embargo on the Nordstream1. Putin waltzes into The Ukraine the very next day.

These facts cannot be disputed. And, when they are held in context as indisputable, Putin didn't start it ... The proxy-Obama/Clinton administration did. An embargo is an act of war. And they've got a complicit media (worldwide mind you) that craftily attempts to avoid these foundational facts.

The importance of the Nordstream2 coming on-line? Well ... Putin could turn off all the overland pipes that were being diverted by The Ukrainians at-will. And that's why both pipelines are now blown all to Hell. Think of this and how the US has taken practically the whole of Europe hostage.

The only things Putin is really guilty of are: sending in 200,000 green troops who weren't supplied for war; For letting Zelensky arm Ukrainian civilians with small arms; For allowing the West to control a steady escalation of hostilities; And, for trying to capitalize on the establishment of a land bridge between Mother Russia and The Crimea.

And Putin? Putin is an old man now. How much longer does anyone think he wants to remain in the position? Everyone wants to retire at some point. Putin's just the face of the enemy. Have you noticed how that enemy's face has changed since the end of WWII? Because I remember the face of the enemy being the whole of the Soviet military back in my day. And, now, it's down to one or two men.

Good conversation in this thread. Everyone should feel free to destroy my arguments. I'm damn sure taking nothing personal.

(06-24-2023, 12:43 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(06-24-2023, 02:29 AM)727Sky Wrote: I do believe if I were Putin I would regret the day I started the invasion of Ukraine.

I don't see that he had much choice.

The Ukrainians were looting his land-based pipelines as badly as BLMers flash mobbing stores and pilfering everything they can grab.

Then ... America ... puts an embargo on the Nordstream1. Putin waltzes into The Ukraine the very next day.

These facts cannot be disputed. And, when they are held in context as indisputable, Putin didn't start it ... The proxy-Obama/Clinton administration did. An embargo is an act of war. And they've got a complicit media (worldwide mind you) that craftily attempts to avoid these foundational facts.

The importance of the Nordstream2 coming on-line? Well ... Putin could turn off all the overland pipes that were being diverted by The Ukrainians at-will. And that's why both pipelines are now blown all to Hell. Think of this and how the US has taken practically the whole of Europe hostage.

The only things Putin is really guilty of are: sending in 200,000 green troops who weren't supplied for war; For letting Zelensky arm Ukrainian civilians with small arms; For allowing the West to control a steady escalation of hostilities; And, for trying to capitalize on the establishment of a land bridge between Mother Russia and The Crimea.

And Putin? Putin is an old man now. How much longer does anyone think he wants to remain in the position? Everyone wants to retire at some point. Putin's just the face of the enemy. Have you noticed how that enemy's face has changed since the end of WWII? Because I remember the face of the enemy being the whole of the Soviet military back in my day. And, now, it's down to one or two men.

Good conversation in this thread. Everyone should feel free to destroy my arguments. I'm damn sure taking nothing personal.
No arguments from me as you made good points.

Crimea was taken by Russia in 2014 if my memory serves me which started a long drawn out guerilla conflict that came to a head when Russia's poorly equipped and led troops invaded via Kiev .. NAZI was being tossed about as one of the reasons for the invasion.

The Russian leadership and logistic supply lines have failed the invading army at every step IMO if reports are to be believed. That is one smart move by Ukraine for destroying the supply depots and supply line of Russia.

Prigozhin was already pissed at the Russians for not supplying his field army (the Russians were not getting much supplies either) and when the Russians shelled and killed a couple of thousand Wagner troops that was the straw that broke the buddy buddy relationship that once existed. If Ukraine managed to make it look like Russia did the shelling...then that was one smooth move IMO !!

I am not there and all I know is what I see and read which is some cases is very transparent propaganda ...

RE: Wagner mercenaries march on Moscow to target 'evil' military top brass - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-24-2023

(06-24-2023, 02:29 AM)727Sky Wrote: Of the supposedly translated interviews I have seen of Prigozhin he has been getting more and more pissed at the Russian military for not supporting his troops in the field as per contract. Ammo and shells were not given and there have been reports of Russian military shelling positions of the Wagner group as they withdrew from certain locations.

If he is pissed because Russia did not give him ammo and shells, where are the ammo and shells he is going to need to go fight Russia?

If you are being paid to fight for someone, then that someone is in control. You think they broke the contract, then go home. I know it is not they simple, but there is nothing good, fair, or glorious in war.

I just don't think I would trust anyone that is we willing to fight and kill people that did nothing to them, for money. I just don't think they have any moral character to stand on.

Just my personal opinion.

RE: Wagner mercenaries march on Moscow to target 'evil' military top brass - Infolurker - 06-24-2023

The translated interview: (In his words, why is he doing this)

https://twitter.com/igorsushko/status/1669549294515531777

Happening Now Audio Feed:

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1vAGRAwNvzXKl?s=20

Other Links For Updates:

https://www.reddit.com/r/WagnerVsRussia/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/BREAKING-Russian-Civil-War-kicking-off-Wagner-shelled-by-Russian-forces-declare-war-on-Russ-MOD/5-2654066/?page=1

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1672577452357427200

Quote:BREAKING:

The Kalinouski Regiment, made up of Belarusian volunteer soldiers fighting against the Russian Army in Ukraine, will make a public announcement to the Belarusian people at 5 pm today.

The traditional white-red-white flag will soon return to Belarus.

Possible Regime Change In Belarus 

Putin ally Lukashenko 'flees Belarus' as Wagner launches coup threatening Moscow

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1784011/lukashenko-flees-belarus-russia-coup

No leader, no respect, no one listening to anyone, and everyone with their own plan they think is the best, and only plan.

All from the same soil, same schools, same mind set. A war being fought against itself, with no positive outcomes on either side. Just a bunch of dead bodies on both sides.

Looks a lot like what will happen here in America. Fighting against each other, with no gain, just a bunch of dead bodies.

Lets hope we learn this time. I don't think so, but I can hope.

Chaos...

[Image: 3B87EB57-CDA8-4F1A-9219-58A291EE8148_png-2862425.JPG]

(06-24-2023, 06:19 PM)Infolurker Wrote: Chaos...

[Image: 3B87EB57-CDA8-4F1A-9219-58A291EE8148_png-2862425.JPG]

So is this a movie?

Mercenary leader goes rogue after he lost a team because he was not supplied the equipment and ammo he contracted for. Mercenary leader gets pissed and seeks revenge. Makes threats to Russian government, and tells them he is on his way to kick ass and take names.

Russian leader tries to deescalate situation, mercenary refuses to back down.

As much as I would hate to be the one to bring death, blood, and destruction to my own people, I would light them up. I would tell my people to go home. If they didn't, they would not get one mile from where the ultimatum was made.

I just don't get it.

Either the guy is a maniac and blowing smoke, or he is serious. Either way, I would take him out.

Conspiracy Theory!!!!

Did Russian “Merchant of Death” — Who Was Exchanged for Brittney Griner — Plan Wagner Group’s Coup so He Could Take Power?

https://thelibertydaily.com/did-russian-merchant-of-death-who-was-exchanged-for-brittney-griner-plan-wagner-groups-coup-so-he-could-take-power/

(06-24-2023, 06:58 PM)Infolurker Wrote: Conspiracy Theory!!!!

Did Russian “Merchant of Death” — Who Was Exchanged for Brittney Griner — Plan Wagner Group’s Coup so He Could Take Power?

https://thelibertydaily.com/did-russian-merchant-of-death-who-was-exchanged-for-brittney-griner-plan-wagner-groups-coup-so-he-could-take-power/

Whole thing is just plan insane. 

There is some strange crap going on. 

From June 11th. Wagner Chief Refuses To Obey Decree In Latest Spat With Russian Defense Minister

https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-prigozhin-shoigu-feud-decree-ukraine/32454350.html

In Prigozhin's video statement / interview earlier today he publicly blamed Shoigu for the Ukrainian war. The war was entirely his fault, he lied to Russia and the world to justify it and he did it to personally enrich himself.

Thus: Fall Guy

Maybe the show was gangland warfare---Russian style ?

twitter