Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Revenge or Just Playing? - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Mother Earth (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+--- Forum: Fragile Earth (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Thread: Revenge or Just Playing? (/showthread.php?tid=845)

Revenge or Just Playing? - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-23-2023

When I look at the effect that we have had as a species on the tiny planet that we share with all life, I can only hope and pray that all that life does not wake up and seek revenge.

You can find many folk talking about AI and the potential danger we face if AI ever turns on its creator. That would a kiss on the cheek compared to the kind of trouble we would be in, if the other lifeforms on this planet decided to work together seeking revenge on its lazy ass, corrupt, greedy, and selfish caregivers.

Lately I have begun to think that the mosquitoes are in on the deal.

RE: Revenge or Just Playing? - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-23-2023

Of course my mind had to go there.

RE: Revenge or Just Playing? - EndtheMadnessNow - 06-24-2023

Lord knows what they got brewing down below.

[Image: B94opMu.jpg]

As to what might takeover Earth, look into jellyfish. The ocean kind.

Quote:The inspirations behind the monster in Nope

In an interview with Thrillist, CalTech professor John O. Dabiri discussed his experience working as a consultant on UFO (or UAP) design for Nope, describing the creature as an amalgam of various terrestrial aquatic lifeforms such as jellyfish, squids, and octopuses.

Among the various species of jellyfish, Dabiri specifically cited the ghost knifefish as a direct influence on Jean Jacket’s design, comparing its ability to generate electric fields to the creature’s ability to generate an EMP field capable of knocking out all electric power in its vicinity.

A 'Stranger Things' real scene from a rare encounter with a massive jellyfish sprite omen from last year.

Quote:Scientists Discover Huge and Mysterious Jellyfish-Shaped Structure In Space (April 6, 2021)

The gigantic plasma structure, known as 'USS Jellyfish,' is more than one million light years across and poses a series of bizarre questions to astronomers.

[Image: gZIIJCQ.jpg]

The name “USS Jellyfish” may evoke visions of a Starfleet vessel designed to accommodate gelatinous marine aliens. But it is actually the name of a very real, newly discovered structure in outer space that is like nothing that has ever been observed before.

The enormous entity, which extends for more than one million light years, is made of aging plasma that has taken on the shape of a jellyfish, at least from our perspective on Earth. Located in Abell 2877, a cluster of galaxies some 340 million light years away, the USS Jellyfish is the first known example of a “polyphoenix,” a radio source of immense complexity and mystery, according to a recent study published in The Astrophysical Journal.