Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
How Reagan Ruined Everything - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: America's Ex-Presidents (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Thread: How Reagan Ruined Everything (/showthread.php?tid=831)

How Reagan Ruined Everything - Freija - 06-21-2023

Here's an interesting take on all things Ronald Reagan, Reaganomics, the downfall of the middle class, the rise of the elites and Christian nationalism and how he paved the way for the likes of Donald Trump.

After the late '70s, Anita Bryant and the reprise of the same save the children mantra used earlier against dem colored folks except directed at the gays, I had pretty much had my fill of conservatives and Republicans and swore at the time if Reagan was elected, I was moving to Canada.

I didn't of course. In '81 I had a 7 year old and a mom that had just died the year before I was still processing and was more interested in living life at 100 MPH, doing drugs, drinking, bar life and getting laid and I had just bought a new motorcycle. (I didn't settle down and get married until '85)

Granted, this lady's perspective leans fairly left but I think it is still a good video with some valid points to consider.

Discuss.

Not related but she also has a pretty good video titled: "Why Are Conservatives So Obsessed With Trans Kids?" that's pretty spot on. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6qUxa30SFA

RE: How Reagan Ruined Everything - EndtheMadnessNow - 06-21-2023

How dare you speak negatively on our beloved late president! Ronny 'Ray-Gun' Reagan...a true American patriot. Say wut?!

Ok, I was way too young back in the 80s to understand anything political. When Reagan was being propped up to the pedestal once again all while Trump was in Office and especially during his pres campaign, it was only then I started to look into what all went on on the Oval Office back the 80s. Holy shit! It's a damn miracle we're all still here! I mean not just the crazy Christian evangelicals and the satanic panic hysteria, but the geo-politics & ever expanding military industrial Star Wars complex, re-funding/activating the secret COG network, Soviet-US relations had intensified with the world on the cusp of WWIII. I pretty much got tarred & feathered when I dropped some Reagan truth bombs over on ATS back in 2019.

Make America Great!...who said it first?

Mussolini - Speech in English 1929:

Speaking of Mussolini, I had no idea WTF this artist was talkin about back then either. The kid staring in the tubescreen was a mirror of me. This song has aged like fine red wine.

Quote:In this lecture, Ralph McGehee states, "The CIA is not now nor has it ever been a central intelligence agency. It is the covert action arm of the President's foreign policy advisers.

"In that capacity it overthrows or supports foreign governments while reporting 'intelligence' justifying those activities. It shapes its intelligence to support presidential policy.

"Disinformation is a large part of its covert action responsibility, and the American people are the primary target audience of its lies."

Now this is one CIA covert operation, and it's interesting to note that the Senate Report said that the Agency conducted over a 14-year period, 900 major covert operations and several thousand minor covert operations, including domestic operations. The CIA, by its charter, is explicitly prohibited from being involved in domestic covert operations. Of course, President Reagan has changed all that with Executive Order 12333. But until that time, this had been explicitly prohibited.

An All-American football player at Notre Dame, Ralph McGehee worked for the CIA from 1952 to 1977. He is the author of Deadly Deceits. Alexander Cockburn called it "one of the outstanding books written by a former CIA agent."

The CIA's Deadly Deceits and the Vietnam War w/ Ralph McGehee (1986)

Yep, EO 12333 supposedly changed that, but turned right around and established Trojan Horse: The National Endowment for Democracy

Quote:How many Americans could identify the National Endowment for Democracy? An organization which often does exactly the opposite of what its name implies. The NED was set up in the early 1980s under President Reagan in the wake of all the negative revelations about the CIA in the second half of the 1970s. The latter was a remarkable period. Spurred by Watergate – the Church committee of the Senate, the Pike committee of the House, and the Rockefeller Commission, created by the president, were all busy investigating the CIA. Seemingly every other day there was a new headline about the discovery of some awful thing, even criminal conduct, the CIA had been mixed up in for years. The Agency was getting an exceedingly bad name, and it was causing the powers-that-be much embarrassment.

Basically, a CIA inside the CIA.

[Image: 10GAB3r.jpg]

Wherever there's a regime change, there's usually one portion public facing & another portion in the shadows:

- National Endowment For Democracy (NED)
- USAID
- Freedom House
- National Democratic Institute
- International Republican Institute
- Open Society Foundation, or connected Soros affiliated group.

[Image: vNRBECR.jpg]
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/818586286034485250

I still wonder what secrets (UFO secret sauce, if any) were passed down to DJT via John G. Trump, Nixon, Roy Cohn, Reagan, and John-John.

RE: How Reagan Ruined Everything - xuenchen - 06-21-2023

Amazing how Reagan got all this done with The U.S. House being Democrat controlled for his entire 8 years  Rolleyes

RE: How Reagan Ruined Everything - 727Sky - 06-22-2023

(06-21-2023, 08:57 PM)xuenchen Wrote: Amazing how Reagan got all this done with The U.S. House being Democrat controlled for his entire 8 years  Rolleyes

Yep even the Democrats were fed up with interest rates on loans at almost 20%; gas shortages or no gas and long lines, the inept hostage rescue form Iran where people were killed and no hostages returned. Amazing how it all turned around the first year after Regan took charge because he did not think America's best days were behind her.... His second term as he was mentally fading is where the MIC/CIA took over and screwed the pouch with Iran Contra and no telling what else. That was about the time the CIA became the biggest drug hauler the world had ever seen... Mena Arkansas, the Clintons, and all the drugs that flowed through that black Ops location.. Berry Seal was one of the Pilots who was working the deal.

I started to post a few videos of CIA drug running but I figure most already know how CIA leased aircraft crashed with tons of Cocaine and a few pilots who worked the operation later came forward and spilled the beans.. Of course you have Gary Webb and his testimony in Los Angles ... On and on and on..