Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Interesting Weather - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Mother Earth (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+--- Forum: Strange Weather Phenomena (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+--- Thread: Interesting Weather (/showthread.php?tid=809)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Interesting Weather - Ninurta - 06-29-2023

(06-29-2023, 05:01 AM)Kenzo Wrote: This could explain the oddness of weather and feeling so hot , a twitter threat :

Paulmuaddib61_ twitter

The fires create products that react with ozone....removing it ?

So less ozone up there---> the sun effect more ?

Ozone blocks UV, but not heat. So less ozone means more UV, a higher UV index, but it won't make the temperature any hotter - just increases skin cancers and cataracts, and kills UV vulnerable bacteria.

RE: Interesting Weather - Kenzo - 06-29-2023

(06-29-2023, 05:11 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(06-29-2023, 05:01 AM)Kenzo Wrote: This could explain the oddness of weather and feeling so hot , a twitter threat :

Paulmuaddib61_ twitter

The fires create products that react with ozone....removing it ?

So less ozone up there---> the sun effect more ?

Ozone blocks UV, but not heat. So less ozone means more UV, a higher UV index, but it won't make the temperature any hotter - just increases skin cancers and cataracts, and kills UV vulnerable bacteria.

Ok , there goes the theory then Shocked

But can UV cause heat as secondary process ?

. How does light, infrared and UV radiation interact with skin and eyes?

RE: Interesting Weather - Ninurta - 06-29-2023

(06-29-2023, 05:27 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Ok , there goes the theory then Shocked

But can UV cause heat as secondary process ?

. How does light, infrared and UV radiation interact with skin and eyes?

Heat is generated in the infrared (IR) part of the light spectrum, at the opposite end of the spectrum from ultraviolet (UV). Then when you get into the radio part of the spectrum, heat is generated by microwaves, but in a different way from the heat generated in the IR. IR actually carries heat with it, but microwaves generate heat at impact, by exciting water molecules to move more.

Ozone is transparent to IR, and transparent to the less destructive wavelengths of UV. The less destructive wavelengths of UV are also what stimulate human skin to produce melanin, and makes people tan.

RE: Interesting Weather - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-29-2023

I am counting my blessing as I am sitting here with my pond creeping up its banks. My house is surrounded by water though it has not made it to ankle deep yet.

The sky is black and the thunder and lighting is loudly declaring and announcing the soon to arrive deluge. I know there will be more water, but when I look at what so many others are dealing with, I feel guilty that I dared complain.

RE: Interesting Weather - quintessentone - 06-30-2023

(06-17-2023, 04:43 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I am writing another thread about "The Weather". The most boring topic on the internet.

Yet, I am totally fascinated with what most people just pushes off as normal, everyday, cyclical, nothing new under the sun, info.

I find it interesting that though most want to push weather anomalies off as normal and every day, the first thing that comes out of the mouth of those that are interviewed after a catastrophe is, "This has never happened before, and I have never heard of anything like this ever happening here before."

I have to go with the person living the catastrophe, if the town had been standing for 200 years or more, and they are doing the interview in the middle of the rubble of the wiped out town.

I could post a million or more videos of these occurrences, but I am not. I am just posting because I think something else just may be happening. Something as old as before the days of Noah. Something we today maybe should be paying a little more attention to.

Just watching the news and seals, water birds and other species are dying because they are feeding off algae but this year a 200 mile Cali algae bloom with very high levels of toxicity is being described as 'unprecedented'. It's heartbreaking.

RE: Interesting Weather - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-11-2023

Another once in a thousand years event. Parts of New York, New Jersey, and Vermont, flooding.

Stop after the weather report, unless you want to hear about Nasser being stabbed in prison, but is stable condition, and the possibility of NATO stirring the pot.

RE: Interesting Weather - Schmoe - 07-11-2023

I can't tell if I notice it more, or if the weather is getting more severe.  At least here in PA.  We had an accepted offer on a house literally next to the Delaware River, in an AE flood zone.  It is a beautiful location, but I got very cold feet when I found out I was required to have flood insurance through FEMA.

I was ok with that until I found out they wouldn't pay for temporary housing if we had to vacate for repairs.  Basically Biden would have to declare an emergency for that to happen.  No thanks, we walked.

We've been getting an awful lot more tornadoes too, even significant EF3s.  Not common, but they're happening.  Just had two confirmed tornadoes last week I believe.  Definitely some changes in the weather here.

(07-11-2023, 05:23 AM)Schmoe Wrote: I can't tell if I notice it more, or if the weather is getting more severe.  At least here in PA.  We had an accepted offer on a house literally next to the Delaware River, in an AE flood zone.  It is a beautiful location, but I got very cold feet when I found out I was required to have flood insurance through FEMA.

I was ok with that until I found out they wouldn't pay for temporary housing if we had to vacate for repairs.  Basically Biden would have to declare an emergency for that to happen.  No thanks, we walked.

We've been getting an awful lot more tornadoes too, even significant EF3s.  Not common, but they're happening.  Just had two confirmed tornadoes last week I believe.  Definitely some changes in the weather here.

Or maybe it really has something to do with HAARP or maybe even CERN.

Sorry I could not resist. Blame The Why Files.

RE: Interesting Weather - Snarl - 07-11-2023

(06-29-2023, 05:27 AM)Kenzo Wrote: But can UV cause heat as secondary process ?

I'll never forget a warning label I read once before: UV light is incompatible with life.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

(07-11-2023, 05:23 AM)Schmoe Wrote: I can't tell if I notice it more, or if the weather is getting more severe.  At least here in PA.  We had an accepted offer on a house literally next to the Delaware River, in an AE flood zone.  It is a beautiful location, but I got very cold feet when I found out I was required to have flood insurance through FEMA.

We never really gave any real thought to the foundation of the land where we live. It seems to be changing. Some things can blindside you, but other things seem to be pretty hit or miss.

RE: Interesting Weather - Schmoe - 07-11-2023

(07-11-2023, 11:52 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:

Or maybe it really has something to do with HAARP or maybe even CERN.

Sorry I could not resist. Blame The Why Files.

I've heard many things about HAARP, but I haven't really dug into it.  Thanks, I'll check out the video when I get home from work

(06-20-2023, 12:25 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: And we here in MI can't get rain at all.  Farmers are in real trouble.

Personally, I believe we should have never been messing with the weather to start with.  The earth goes through cycles, which are more than likely normal.

But if we start messing with it, then the cycles get thrown out of whack, and then we end up in big trouble.

And of course, building a city in the middle of a desert, doesn't help either, along with diverting rivers.

We just screw everything up.

That's people for you, fixing things that ain't broke for tens or hundreds of thousands of years.

RE: Interesting Weather - NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-12-2023

More of the new normal.

RE: Interesting Weather - NightskyeB4Dawn - 12-19-2023

Looks someone else has joined the club.

I know a lot of people still turn a blind eye and a deaf ear to these events, but I can't help but believe that something wicked this way comes.