Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Interesting Weather - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Mother Earth (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+--- Forum: Strange Weather Phenomena (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+--- Thread: Interesting Weather (/showthread.php?tid=809)

Pages: 1 2

Interesting Weather - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-17-2023

I am writing another thread about "The Weather". The most boring topic on the internet.

Yet, I am totally fascinated with what most people just pushes off as normal, everyday, cyclical, nothing new under the sun, info.

I find it interesting that though most want to push weather anomalies off as normal and every day, the first thing that comes out of the mouth of those that are interviewed after a catastrophe is, "This has never happened before, and I have never heard of anything like this ever happening here before."

I have to go with the person living the catastrophe, if the town had been standing for 200 years or more, and they are doing the interview in the middle of the rubble of the wiped out town.

I could post a million or more videos of these occurrences, but I am not. I am just posting because I think something else just may be happening. Something as old as before the days of Noah. Something we today maybe should be paying a little more attention to.

RE: Interesting Weather - Infolurker - 06-17-2023

I think most people know where world events (including the weather) are going.

It is all spelled out in the Bible, though most will refuse to take note that everything predicted is coming true right in front of their eyes.

RE: Interesting Weather - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-17-2023

(06-17-2023, 04:55 PM)Infolurker Wrote: I think most people know where world events (including the weather) are going.

It is all spelled out in the Bible, though most will refuse to take note that everything predicted is coming true right in front of their eyes.

I agree.

Very few will be blindsided, but many will be left in the dark with empty lamps.

RE: Interesting Weather - Infolurker - 06-17-2023

Nevada town is hit by 'biblical' invasion of cannibal MORMON CRICKETS, leaving roads dangerously-slick after millions of the crop-devouring pests were squashed by cars

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12205845/Nevada-town-hit-biblical-invasion-cannibal-Mormon-crickets.html

RE: Interesting Weather - EndtheMadnessNow - 06-17-2023

Storm chaser Dawn. Geoengineering & Weather Wars sorcery or a touch from God. I'm not sure. I think a little of both.

[Image: UwSrjC2.jpg]
Quote:In 2025, US aerospace forces can "own the weather" by capitalizing on emerging technologies and focusing development of those technologies to war-fighting applications. Such a capability offers the war fighter tools to shape the battlespace in ways never before possible. It provides opportunities to impact operations across the full spectrum of conflict and is pertinent to all possible futures. The purpose of this paper is to outline a strategy for the use of a future weathermodification system to achieve military objectives rather than to provide a detailed technical road map.

Current technologies that will mature over the next 30 years will offer anyone who has the necessary resources the ability to modify weather patterns and their corresponding effects, at least on the local scale. Current demographic, economic, and environmental trends will create global stresses that provide the impetus necessary for many countries or groups to turn this weather-modification ability into a capability. In the United States, weather-modification will likely become a part of national security policy with both domestic and international applications. Our government will pursue such a policy, depending on its interests, at various levels. These levels could include unilateral actions, participation in a security framework such as NATO, membership in an international organization such as the UN, or participation in a coalition. Assuming that in 2025 our national
security strategy includes weather-modification, its use in our national military strategy will naturally follow. Besides the significant benefits an operational capability would provide, another motivation to pursue weather-modification is to deter and counter potential adversaries.

In this paper we show that appropriate application of weather-modification can provide battlespace dominance to a degree never before imagined. In the future, such operations will enhance air and space superiority and provide new options for battlespace shaping and battlespace awareness.[1] "The technology is there, waiting for us to pull it all together;"[2] in 2025 we can "Own the Weather."

In extreme cases, it might involve the creation of completely new weather patterns, attenuation or control of severe storms, or even alteration of global climate on a far-reaching and/or long-lasting scale.

Weather as a Force Multiplier (36 pg PDF)

[Image: SMoCeZg.jpg]

[Image: ZeEwMm6.jpg]

RE: Interesting Weather - VioletDove - 06-17-2023

Weather is one of my favorite topics. Every time they are live tracking severe weather I am glued in front of the tv.

Something has felt off about some of the storms moving through here. Sometimes the thunder doesn’t sound right. I can’t figure out what sounds wrong about it but it just doesn’t sound like it should. I also noticed that the area where tornadoes usually touch down has shifted to the east somewhat. 

I’ve often wondered if it is being manipulated somehow or if it’s part some occurrence that happens every few thousand years.

RE: Interesting Weather - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-17-2023

(06-17-2023, 08:40 PM)VioletDove Wrote: Weather is one of my favorite topics. Every time they are live tracking severe weather I am glued in front of the tv.

Something has felt off about some of the storms moving through here. Sometimes the thunder doesn’t sound right. I can’t figure out what sounds wrong about it but it just doesn’t sound like it should. I also noticed that the area where tornadoes usually touch down has shifted to the east somewhat. 

I’ve often wondered if it is being manipulated somehow or if it’s part some occurrence that happens every few thousand years.

We have been having daily storms since the end of May. Loud, thunder storms with lots of cloud burst, dropping large amounts of rain, for short periods of time.

2 seconds after I read your post, one hit out of nowhere without the usual warning.
I don't think it likes me talking about it.  Rolleyes

RE: Interesting Weather - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-19-2023

More crazy weather on its way.

We are into day 22 of daily rain. My pond is getting full. It will not be the first time it has overflowed. It is not so bad when we have had regular rain and the ground gets to get a good soaking gradually. Sudden dumps on dry ground is a disaster. Though saturated ground comes with its own set of nightmares.

RE: Interesting Weather - Chiefsmom - 06-20-2023

And we here in MI can't get rain at all.  Farmers are in real trouble.

Personally, I believe we should have never been messing with the weather to start with.  The earth goes through cycles, which are more than likely normal.

But if we start messing with it, then the cycles get thrown out of whack, and then we end up in big trouble.

And of course, building a city in the middle of a desert, doesn't help either, along with diverting rivers.

We just screw everything up.

RE: Interesting Weather - BIAD - 06-20-2023

(06-20-2023, 12:25 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: And we here in MI can't get rain at all.  Farmers are in real trouble.

It's been raining in the N-East of England for most of the day. Meaning...? Meaning the media
don't have an issue with it because it's not p*ssing down in London where a tennis tournament
is being played.
Shy

RE: Interesting Weather - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-20-2023

(06-20-2023, 12:25 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: And we here in MI can't get rain at all.  Farmers are in real trouble.

Personally, I believe we should have never been messing with the weather to start with.  The earth goes through cycles, which are more than likely normal.

But if we start messing with it, then the cycles get thrown out of whack, and then we end up in big trouble.

And of course, building a city in the middle of a desert, doesn't help either, along with diverting rivers.

We just screw everything up.

I sure wish I could send you some of our surplus.

I don't know if it is being manipulated, if it is due to the tilting of the planet, or it is part of prophecy, but weather around the globe is going through some unusual changes.

RE: Interesting Weather - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-22-2023

These storms are going to get worse.

The whole planet is being affected.

RE: Interesting Weather - Ninurta - 06-22-2023

Here, we typically get a lot of rain throughout the spring, which usually results in flooding as the water runs off the mountains and down through the hollows. This year, we've gotten a lot of rain so far, but it's been a gentle, soaking sort of rain as opposed to the typical violent flooding sorts of spring storms we get, and that's been good for gardens from what I can see around me. The rain is falling slow enough to soak in and provide for the crops rather than too fast, which results in runoff and flooding.

Right now, we are in the midst of about a week of gentle rains, and we've only had one light flood so far all year - none of the gully-washers we are typically subjected to.

RE: Interesting Weather - Bally002 - 06-22-2023

(06-22-2023, 08:26 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Here, we typically get a lot of rain throughout the spring, which usually results in flooding as the water runs off the mountains and down through the hollows. This year, we've gotten a lot of rain so far, but it's been a gentle, soaking sort of rain as opposed to the typical violent flooding sorts of spring storms we get, and that's been good for gardens from what I can see around me. The rain is falling slow enough to soak in and provide for the crops rather than too fast, which results in runoff and flooding.

Right now, we are in the midst of about a week of gentle rains, and we've only had one light flood so far all year - none of the gully-washers we are typically subjected to.

I'm glad you mentioned this.  After a couple of years here with weather extremes we're into winter hence I'm supplying firewood.  Usually we started getting frosts from July through August.  Nothing major.  This year the frosts started early.  Daytime is mild.  Today will be 25C in the major town (45 klicks away) or I think that's 77F.  Very little wind.  

So in the morning I'm rugged up with the hearth alight but by late morning it's back to a T shirt work trousers and hat.  But that's where I live.  Cooler in the evenings and warmer during the day as opposed to town (which is on a river).  

Not complaining but seems unusual.

Hats off to those who are subject to snow.  I can barely move my hands in a frost and my joints now seem to stiffen.  I often wonder if those who have freezing winters, snow, ice, sleet etc spend their times indoors or get out amongst it.  I admit, I could not cut or split hardwoods in a snow.  Hard enough in a frost so kudos to people that deal with harsher winters.  Perhaps I'm more acclimatized to life up in the 'top end' from here and navy days when it was just shorts and sandals up on the equator.  But, this winter is different and I'm feeling it.  Might be I'm aging aye!

Kind regards,

Bally)

RE: Interesting Weather - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-26-2023

Another interesting video. Pay attention around 17:00. I think it looks like the darn thing is alive. Rolleyes

Quote:Jun 24, 2023 MATADOR

A monster wedge tornado forms near the township of Matador Texas Storm chasers work to warn this storm and assist in the aftermath. This video documents the evolution of the tornado path.

RE: Interesting Weather - BodhisattvaStyle - 06-26-2023

I'll share this.
It's late June. Where I live it has been 74 degrees during the day the last few days. At night it is chilly enough feeling that it feels like fall, and not the dead of summer.
My point: I can't tell if it's fall or summer outside. It's summer time, but feels like fall. "I can't tell the seasons apart."
The weather has been getting weirder and weirder from where I'm standing, and what I've been witnessing.

RE: Interesting Weather - GeauxHomeLittleD - 06-26-2023

So here is what happened last night. Will try my best to describe the weirdness of it all.

Huge storm complete with tornadoes and hail hit last night (no worries, tornadoes didn't get us). We watched funnels come down and pull back up, par for the course. The entire storm system seemed to be rotating and had an actual eye just like a hurricane!

When the eye passed over the sky went from completely black to blinding sunshine and blue skies. When it passed straight back to blackness and even more hail and drenching rain. I have never seen anything like it in the 9 years I've been living here. 

I was used to hurricanes and tropical storms living most of my life on the Gulf Coast but never expected to experience one in northern Kentucky- and this storm behaved EXACTLY like a hurricane.

Lots of people still without power, we were fortunate and never lost ours. Thing is this storm didn't come from the Atlantic like you would expect but came from the northwest heading southeast.

Anyone who tries to tell you the govt isn't messing with our weather is either an idiot or a bald faced liar!

RE: Interesting Weather - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-27-2023

(06-26-2023, 05:48 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Anyone who tries to tell you the govt isn't messing with our weather is either an idiot or a bald faced liar!

Now here is some freaky weather. It does not look natural at all. I find it interesting that in every occurrence that is supposed to be so normal, that everyone says, regardless to the language they speak, "I have never seen anything like this in me life. "

This one also makes you ask yourself, "Which government?"

RE: Interesting Weather - Freija - 06-27-2023

After kind of a mild spring and a late start it's finally starting to feel like summer around here! (Phoenix, AZ)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=935]

For you Celsius folks, overnight lows range from 26.1 to 28.8 but soon, we won't dip below 32.2. It is not uncommon to still be over 37.7 (100 F) at midnight.

It looks like our lowest high temp this week will be 42.7 with a toasty 46.1 for the weekend. We peaked out last year at 48.3 (119 F). Our highest ever temp was 50 C (122 F)

July and August, typically our hottest months are just around the corner with monsoon storms and humidity only days away. I'm already longing for mid-October when it finally starts cooling off enough to enjoy being outside again.

RE: Interesting Weather - Kenzo - 06-29-2023

This could explain the oddness of weather and feeling so hot , a twitter threat :

Paulmuaddib61_ twitter

The fires create products that react with ozone....removing it ?

So less ozone up there---> the sun effect more ?