Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Kids Not Eco Friendly - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Daily Chit Chat (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+--- Thread: Kids Not Eco Friendly (/showthread.php?tid=806)

Kids Not Eco Friendly - Kenzo - 06-17-2023

Dont be so....destructive Shouting Be responsible! Stop jerking around with your penis Sure

[Image: attachment.php?aid=887]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=888]

Want to save the planet? Don't have children! Study finds bringing new life into the world is the most destructive thing you can do to the environment

Is Having Kids Eco Friendly?

Kids Are Cute But They Are Not Really Eco-Friendly

There was that one child policy in China ,  this climate change ideology goes even further -

Imagine if you will------World without kids to save our planet Funny

RE: Kids Not Eco Friendly - 727Sky - 06-17-2023

With declining birth rates around the world  (except for Africa and some Muslim countries) the elites and misinformed who push this crap will come to the realization one day just how stupid their thoughts and lives have been. I am glad my little part of Asia still thinks kids are a blessing.

RE: Kids Not Eco Friendly - Kenzo - 06-17-2023

(06-17-2023, 11:27 AM)727Sky Wrote: With declining birth rates around the world  (except for Africa and some Muslim countries) the elites and misinformed who push this crap will come to the realization one day just how stupid their thoughts and lives have been. I am glad my little part of Asia still thinks kids are a blessing.

And the mRNA injections itself alone will cut births also. There will be big problems in future if countrys dont have enough working age population. 

We are the carbon they want to reduce .

RE: Kids Not Eco Friendly - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-17-2023

So what are they planning to replace us with?

They don't need us, but they will still need children.

So maybe they have perfected this. Oh, and if any of the useless eaters have any God children, they will carry the mRNA of their parents, instead of the mark of their assigned parents.

Just a thought.

RE: Kids Not Eco Friendly - Snarl - 06-17-2023

(06-17-2023, 03:21 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: So maybe they have perfected this.

Only 400 at a time. Sad

I wonder if my wife would like tomato our own grandkids. My kids aren't gonna do it. Sad

RE: Kids Not Eco Friendly - Kenzo - 06-17-2023

(06-17-2023, 03:21 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: So what are they planning to replace us with?

They don't need us, but they will still need children.

So maybe they have perfected this. Oh, and if any of the useless eaters have any God children, they will carry the mRNA of their parents, instead of the mark of their assigned parents.

Just a thought.

Wink   Is that EctoLife  plan/ technology real ?  seriously...wth?  Wink

World is going crazy -

RE: Kids Not Eco Friendly - Ninurta - 06-18-2023

Well, the eco-friendly and responsible thing to do would be bomb the crap out of those third-world countries that have exorbitant birth rates, then. You know - those African , Central American, and Middle Eastern hell-holes that have nothing better to do but pop out kids until they have an entire ball team's worth of 'em, and take our tax dollars. 

Just make giant parking lots out of them, with maybe a big McDonald's in the middle of it, one that sells nothing but veggie-burgers or bug-burgers.

Don't look at me like that - it's for the children, y'all!