Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
White House Brings Back Face Masks, Social Distancing for Unvaccinated - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: General News and/or Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: White House Brings Back Face Masks, Social Distancing for Unvaccinated (/showthread.php?tid=772)

White House Brings Back Face Masks, Social Distancing for Unvaccinated - Infolurker - 06-10-2023

Yeah....

Why?

C'mon, it is endemic, almost everyone has had it, what the hell is the purpose other than to harass someone who didn't get a vaccination 3 years ago for a viral strain that no longer exists?

Insanity: White House Brings Back Face Masks, Social Distancing for Unvaccinated

https://beckernews.com/insanity-white-house-brings-back-face-masks-social-distancing-for-unvaccinated-50599/

Quote:Here we go again with the mask insanity. You’ve got to hand it to the White House, it is deeply committed to its mask propaganda, as well as its unscientifically founded discrimination against those who didn’t take the faulty Covid-19 vaccine.

On Monday, President Joe Biden and First Lady Jill Biden will welcome the NCAA men’s and women’s national championship teams to “College Athlete Day” at the White House. And despite the reams of research that show standard masks didn’t do diddly squat to prevent viral transmission, they are going to insist that the young athletes mask up. Unless they’ve got the faulty vax, that is.

In an email from the White House Office of Legislative Affairs sent to members of Congress, it was stated that negative Covid test results would be required for entry. Unvaccinated guests will be required to wear masks and maintain social distancing.

“Masking guidance: Fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear a mask on the White House grounds. Guests who are not fully vaccinated must wear a mask at all times and maintain at least six feet distance from others while on the White House grounds,” the email states.

So, not only will they be forcing those athletes who insist on bodily autonomy, as well as the superior protection of natural immunity, to be unpersoned by wearing a useless face-cloth, they want them to be ostracized further by complying with the six-foot social distancing rule that the CDC made up out of thin air.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2023/06/10/wh-brings-back-face-masks-social-distancing-for-the-unvaccinated-n2624325

Quote:If you thought Democrats were done pushing the Covid hysteria, think again. 

Despite announcing an end to the authoritarian Covid-19 government mandates, the Biden White House requires guests to practice social distancing and wear masks during their visit.

The mandates, however, will only target those who are unvaccinated. 

RE: White House Brings Back Face Masks, Social Distancing for Unvaccinated - Ninurta - 06-10-2023

They can kiss my ass. Again.

I can see right off that I won't be visiting the White House any time soon, but then I had no plans to visit it anyhow. At least not until there is a legitimate president sitting in it. The current squatters do not count.

A "regime" is not an "administration", and a "usurper" is not a "President".

This is to be expected - the country is on auto-pilot, and the auto-pilot is faulty.

The unvaxxed athletes in question should, if they had a ball one, reply "Thanks but no thanks. I decline the invitation, 'cause I got more important shit to do. Have a nice day!"

RE: White House Brings Back Face Masks, Social Distancing for Unvaccinated - Skye - 06-11-2023

Interesting timing, it is the beginning of Summer!?

The only thing that this does coincide with is the
fundamental transformation of the Banana Republic.

RE: White House Brings Back Face Masks, Social Distancing for Unvaccinated - xuenchen - 06-11-2023

What happened to the recent past policy of wearing the mask even if you're vaxxed??

Democrat authoritarians changing the science again  Laughing

This is step 1 of a new vax mandate crusade. Watch for it SOON !!  Big Eyes

They have several "Plan X" scenarios already scripted out waiting for the right crisis and false flag.

This one is about Trump MAGA and how they'll be dealing with any Biden fallout  Rolleyes

Campaign 2024 is the main theme 

[Image: Car-Warning-Lights2.gif]

RE: White House Brings Back Face Masks, Social Distancing for Unvaccinated - Skye - 06-11-2023

This is a sifting event, where those who still refuse the gene therapy
will be made to feel "different" and questioned for their choice to
protect their own health above profits for Big Pharma.

Make no mistake, this is intentional.

RE: White House Brings Back Face Masks, Social Distancing for Unvaccinated - Infolurker - 06-11-2023

White house appears to be backpedaling now (maybe). I guess we get to see if anyone is wearing masks at the meeting.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-mandating-face-masks-social-distancing-unvaccinated-college-athlete-day-guests

Quote:The White House says it inadvertently sent out guidance requiring guests who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to wear face masks and practice social distancing, despite the federal government already terminating the national emergency declaration for the pandemic.

RE: White House Brings Back Face Masks, Social Distancing for Unvaccinated - xuenchen - 06-11-2023

Yeah and that 6 Feet thing was admitted by authorities to be all bullshit too  Smile

(06-11-2023, 03:51 PM)Infolurker Wrote:
Quote:The White House says it inadvertently sent out guidance requiring guests who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to wear face masks and practice social distancing, despite the federal government already terminating the national emergency declaration for the pandemic.

Great. So "The Whitehouse" admits they're a bunch of ass-backwards dumbbells. ROFLOL  Laughing

RE: White House Brings Back Face Masks, Social Distancing for Unvaccinated - EndtheMadnessNow - 06-11-2023

I was expecting something new outta the clown house. So tiring. I'm sure climate lockdowns are not off the Biden regime round table.

One from the meme vault.

[Image: dCOtuhV.jpg]

RE: White House Brings Back Face Masks, Social Distancing for Unvaccinated - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-11-2023

(06-11-2023, 05:26 PM)xuenchen Wrote: **

Yeah and that 6 Feet thing was admitted by authorities to be all bullshit too  Smile

(06-11-2023, 03:51 PM)Infolurker Wrote:

Great. So "The Whitehouse" admits they're a bunch of ass-backwards dumbbells. ROFLOL  Laughing

I still see some people wearing masks. Very few, but one here and there.

Most people are so happy to be rid of them that it is going to be very hard to put that genie back in the bottle.

RE: White House Brings Back Face Masks, Social Distancing for Unvaccinated - Infolurker - 06-11-2023

I assume anyone wearing a mask is sick and trying to give it to anyone.

RE: White House Brings Back Face Masks, Social Distancing for Unvaccinated - Ninurta - 06-12-2023

(06-11-2023, 11:21 PM)Infolurker Wrote: I assume anyone wearing a mask is sick and trying to give it to anyone.

Not me. I assume anyone wearing a mask is about to rob or loot some place or some one. I watch 'em like a hawk, and insure that my sidearm is limbered up for immediate action.

That's partly training, and partly the observation that the only folks we see still wearing masks are carting TV's, Purses, and other merchandise out of broken windows or past baffled cashiers.

RE: White House Brings Back Face Masks, Social Distancing for Unvaccinated - BIAD - 06-15-2023

I never knew until now... how could I've been so blind?!!
Smile

[Image: attachment.php?aid=882]

RE: White House Brings Back Face Masks, Social Distancing for Unvaccinated - xuenchen - 06-15-2023

(06-15-2023, 09:31 AM)BIAD Wrote: I never knew until now... how could I've been so blind?!!
Smile

[Image: attachment.php?aid=882]

Laughing Laughing