Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
The USA is the ripest fruit - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Political news and more (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: The USA is the ripest fruit (/showthread.php?tid=763)

The USA is the ripest fruit - MisterSpock - 06-10-2023

It's ripe for the picking and now more than ever it's ready for the farmers(politicians, globalists, corpo sluts) to get top dollar.

It's got it all, money, power(equipment) and most of all the goods(woman and children).

All this time it's been building to this point in time where it will be plucked dry and "harvested" by animals and farmers alike.

How could it be any better, no men left to stand in the way, no one with morals or character to halt the massive centuries long cultivation of the greatest fruit that this epoch has produced.

The hordes are here, the money men are selling the fruit and the animals will clean up the rest.

Rest assured, those that stand to gain, will gain, those that stand to ravage, will ravage. The only losers are the ones that thought they were the guests and not the livestock.

God help the woman, children and those that worked their whole life hoping to not watch their family be ravaged and demolished.

RE: The USA is the ripest fruit - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-10-2023

(06-10-2023, 04:27 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: It's ripe for the picking and now more than ever it's ready for the farmers(politicians, globalists, corpo sluts) to get top dollar.

It's got it all, money, power(equipment) and most of all the goods(woman and children).

All this time it's been building to this point in time where it will be plucked dry and "harvested" by animals and farmers alike.

How could it be any better, no men left to stand in the way, no one with morals or character to halt the massive centuries long cultivation of the greatest fruit that this epoch has produced.

The hordes are here, the money men are selling the fruit and the animals will clean up the rest.

Rest assured, those that stand to gain, will gain, those that stand to ravage, will ravage. The only losers are the ones that thought they were the guests and not the livestock.

God help the woman, children and those that worked their whole life hoping to not watch their family be ravaged and demolished.

The solution is identifying how we got here.

Do we really know what we want?

It is not going to be handed to us, so how badly do we want it?

If we want it badly enough, them why haven't we made it happen?

RE: The USA is the ripest fruit - MisterSpock - 06-10-2023

(06-10-2023, 04:46 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(06-10-2023, 04:27 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: It's ripe for the picking and now more than ever it's ready for the farmers(politicians, globalists, corpo sluts) to get top dollar.

The solution is identifying how we got here.

Do we really know what we want?

It is not going to be handed to us, so how badly do we want it?

If we want it badly enough, them why haven't we made it happen?

How we got here, globalists.

What we want, freedom.

Handed to us, no. We slaughtered many monarchy stooges to get here.

Made it happen, aka, kept it going. Because the cancer(globalists) wins out in the end.

RE: The USA is the ripest fruit - Ninurta - 06-10-2023

Not yet, I think.

Like the shade of Arthur, I'll be back when I'm needed.

I've had millennia of preparation for this.

I'll destroy it all myself before allowing Elamites or Vandals to cart it off as spoils.

There is a lot to be said for scorched Earth tactics. If I can't have what I built in peace, then neither will "they".

"They" can "rule" over a pile of ashes, and dig through them to try to find a morsel.

RE: The USA is the ripest fruit - xuenchen - 06-10-2023

The Hunnic & Mongol Hordes are Banana Tolerant