Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Today The U.S. Has Become A Banana Republic - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Political news and more (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: Today The U.S. Has Become A Banana Republic (/showthread.php?tid=759)

Today The U.S. Has Become A Banana Republic - SomeJackleg - 06-09-2023

Donald J Trump has been on indicted 7 counts.

Quote:Trump attorney John Rowley said he has been indicted on seven counts. People familiar with the matter told the New York Times the charges include willfully retaining national defense secrets in violation of the Espionage Act, making false statements and an obstruction of justice conspiracy. NBC News has not independently confirmed the charges.

Trump indicted on 7 charges in classified docs probe

they'll sure shit their pants if he runs from prison and wins  then grants himself a pardon.

Biden and the rest of the country's traders have successfully turned the U.S. into a banana republic by weaponizing the DOJ. Remember this day  8 June 2023.

i don't really think they thought this through.

RE: Today The U.S. Has Become A Banana Republic - xuenchen - 06-09-2023

Democrats' own little Night of the Long Knives 
The Democrat Brownshirts have become The New Democrat SS 
[Image: Mud-Pit-Logo.gif]

[Image: Biden-9-1-2022.jpg]

[Image: NWO1c.gif]

RE: Today The U.S. Has Become A Banana Republic - yuppa - 06-09-2023

WellI think its time,the south rises again.Except this time everyone hates the North.

RE: Today The U.S. Has Become A Banana Republic - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-09-2023

(06-09-2023, 06:53 AM)yuppa Wrote: WellI think its time,the south rises again.Except this time everyone hates the North.

I would like to see America leave all the BS and the division in the past. I hope for a healthy, productive, and amiable future for all Americans. 

I pray the division and hate is buried along with the bodies of us old geezers 

Gen Alpha is likely to be our only hope. They will be the first generation that will be born in the 21st century. The will be the first generation that will be born into a fully electronic and digitally dependent world.

They have a tough job ahead of them. I just hope they learn more from us about what to do, than what not to do.

RE: Today The U.S. Has Become A Banana Republic - Ninurta - 06-09-2023

Yep.

"Banana Republic" is accurate. I saw the same thing in the late 70's in Nicaragua when Somoza was jailing his political enemies and dissidents, like Chamorro. Back then, Carter condemned it. Flash forward a few years, and the Party of Cater is now employing those same banana republic tactics themselves!

Who says they can't learn nuthin'? They seem to have learned very well from the likes of Anastasio Somoza!

But they should beware - when the curtain dropped on Somoza, he had to flee to Venezuela to survive, but he didn't survive long - a Sandinista hit squad found him there and assassinated him on orders from Daniel Ortega, the new Marxist strongman of Nicaragua..

So maybe they haven't learned quite enough, may not have thought this thing through to it's logical conclusion....

RE: Today The U.S. Has Become A Banana Republic - Infolurker - 06-09-2023

The season is upon us.

It is just a matter of a few months or years before Babylon has fallen has fallen.

After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illuminated with his glory. And he cried [a]mightily with a loud voice, saying, “Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird! For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the [b]abundance of her luxury.”

And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins [c]have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. Render to her just as she rendered [d]to you, and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed, mix double for her. In the measure that she glorified herself and lived [e]luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart, ‘I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.’ Therefore her plagues will come in one day—death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who [f]judges her.

RE: Today The U.S. Has Become A Banana Republic - xuenchen - 06-09-2023

New Democrat training Films...
[Image: Bananas3.jpg]

RE: Today The U.S. Has Become A Banana Republic - EndtheMadnessNow - 06-10-2023

[Image: hfPzwu4.jpg]

Babylon Biden

RE: Today The U.S. Has Become A Banana Republic - MisterSpock - 06-10-2023

Trump will win the Republican primary.

Trump will probably get between 78 and 84 million votes in the presidential election cycle.

Doesn't matter "insert name here" running on the democratic ticket will get whatever he gets and more. As an equation, it would be Trumpvotes*1.1 = the other guy.

Biden, Kamala, Big Mike, a half eaten bag of Cheese Poofs, whatever.

It's basic math.

Forgot to add, The democratic presidential winner will win by even fewer counties than biden(a previous record low) and even win fewer bellweathers.

Nothing to see here, just enjoy the ride(down).

RE: Today The U.S. Has Become A Banana Republic - Ninurta - 06-10-2023

It just struck me, like a bolt of lightning - the BidenHarris regime is doing this on purpose, to make the illegal aliens invading across the border feel more at home!

ETA: Also, I just found out that Trump has just been indicted some more, on THIRTY SEVEN counts this time, which I believe are additional to the mere seven counts from yesterday.

They are clearly scared shitless by this man. It's almost enough to make me vote for him, seeing the roaches scattering like they are.

RE: Today The U.S. Has Become A Banana Republic - MisterSpock - 06-10-2023

(06-10-2023, 04:00 AM)Ninurta Wrote: It just struck me, like a bolt of lightning - the BidenHarris regime is doing this on purpose, to make the illegal aliens invading across the border feel more at home!

This makes them feel at home, more than open borders, free lodging, court dates a decade out and care packages with phones and contacts for all the NGO's that will give them 10's of thousands of our tax dollars a year?

RE: Today The U.S. Has Become A Banana Republic - Ninurta - 06-10-2023

(06-10-2023, 04:07 AM)MisterSpock Wrote:
(06-10-2023, 04:00 AM)Ninurta Wrote: It just struck me, like a bolt of lightning - the BidenHarris regime is doing this on purpose, to make the illegal aliens invading across the border feel more at home!

This makes them feel at home, more than open borders, free lodging, court dates a decade out and care packages with phones and contacts for all the NGO's that will give them 10's of thousands of our tax dollars a year?

Hospitality is one thing, but making you bed just the same way Mom made it is something else altogether!

Does Dole have any plantations here? If not, look for them to start popping up like mushrooms after a rain storm!

RE: Today The U.S. Has Become A Banana Republic - EndtheMadnessNow - 06-10-2023

ETA: Also, I just found out that Trump has just been indicted some more, on THIRTY SEVEN counts this time, which I believe are additional to the mere seven counts from yesterday.

They are clearly scared shitless by this man. It's almost enough to make me vote for him, seeing the roaches scattering like they are.

I heard that just a bit ago. 37?? WTF?!

Quote:Donald Trump’s legal team got reshuffled Friday after two of his top attorneys resigned — less than 24 hours after one of them went on a media blitz about the former president’s classified documents indictment.

The lawyers, Jim Trusty and John Rowley, issued a joint statement saying they had tendered their resignations first thing Friday.
“For purposes of fighting the Greatest Witch Hunt of all time, now moving to the Florida Courts, I will be represented by Todd Blanche, Esq., and a firm to be named later,” Trump wrote.
NY Post

[Image: ygUl2pe.jpg]

I can't even imagine what the Xiden regime is going to be orchestrating one year from now.
Have a few friends who didn't vote for Trump and now saying they'd vote for him now. Course we got a long way to next election, so who knows.