Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
International Child trafficking network - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Daily Chit Chat (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+--- Thread: International Child trafficking network (/showthread.php?tid=756)

International Child trafficking network - 727Sky - 06-08-2023

Another sick dissertation/report about child trafficking. Mel Gibson is supposedly going to do a 4 part series on what he knows so expect a major campaign to destroy his character even more than already. Whistle blowers from the CIA and news reports all agree this is an on going business of the sickest kind. A 34 billion dollars business

RE: International Child trafficking network - p358 - 06-08-2023

Back around the 1900s children were rounded up for the first of the MK Ultra experiments.

The Inuit peoples of Canada were chosen and Government schools were set up to literally capture the children for the experiments.

Now ... children are bought and sold like pets all over the world.

It is time to end this once and for all.

This has been going on for a very long time ... and you will find them in history as well. Look up The Roman Empire and Sodomites.

Very very long time.

PSmile

RE: International Child trafficking network - Kenzo - 06-08-2023

Popular image sharing service Instagram has supported pedophiles with it`s algorithms 

Instagram’s recommendation algorithms are promoting pedophile networks

Instagram Connects Vast Pedophile Network

RE: International Child trafficking network - EndtheMadnessNow - 06-08-2023

Kurt Russell did a Hollywood expose on this dark subject back in 2019. He was covering international trafficking rings linking them to EU aristocrats & Int'l banksters. Shortly after he was banned on every American mainstream platform. Super dark stuff you can find on Bitchute.

Some really good investigative vids, minus all the conspiracy nonsense that often gets twisted into this trafficking is from Mouthy Buddha. All his vids were censored by GestapoTube. Some of his findings are real mind blowers.

As P358 said this evil has been going on an extremely long time. The worst case in modern times I've ever read about was the Dutroux Affair. After that evil network was taken down (the country nearly fell too) they had to disperse and find a new isolated location...along came Jeff Epstein and on & on it goes.

RE: International Child trafficking network - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-08-2023

(06-08-2023, 06:02 AM)p358 Wrote: Back around the 1900s children were rounded up for the first of the MK Ultra experiments.

The Inuit peoples of Canada were chosen and Government schools were set up to literally capture the children for the experiments.

Now ... children are bought and sold like pets all over the world.

It is time to end this once and for all.

This has been going on for a very long time ... and you will find them in history as well. Look up The Roman Empire and Sodomites.

Very very long time.

PSmile

I would like to see something solid come from the supposed exposure.

Child exploitation, and trafficking has gone on since before the ice age. Every year or so, they come out with a supposed open media exposure, like it is something brand new, sensational, and is if they really are going do something about it.

Then a few weeks later, everyone forgets about it, until the media show.

RE: International Child trafficking network - BodhisattvaStyle - 06-08-2023

(06-08-2023, 05:29 AM)727Sky Wrote: Another sick dissertation/report about child trafficking. Mel Gibson is supposedly going to do a 4 part series on what he knows so expect a major campaign to destroy his character even more than already. Whistle blowers from the CIA and news reports all agree this is an on going business of the sickest kind. A 34 billion dollars business

This is one of those really tough topics. It's hard to even stomach that we have to discuss, and worry about evil such as this. I imagine that this has been going on since the beginning of time. But, this is an area we all need to be vigilant about. I've learned to be even more observant of my surroundings; and especially when there are children around and "strangers" approaching them. I simply pay attention to the scenario, if and when I see it. 

I wonder though... It would not surprise me if this is another one of TPTB's manipulations. I'm wondering if they will actually build Mel Gibson up as a savior type; who "really really cares" about our children. I see propaganda in this, is what I'm actually trying to say here. I bet they are all involved in some crap like this and this is them trying to spin it into "We're the good guys" appearance.
It would be a great way to sell some movies...

Sorry, but I just don't trust these movie star wanna be heroes act.