Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
The Media & Their Narratives. - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: General News and/or Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: The Media & Their Narratives. (/showthread.php?tid=75)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: The Media & Their Narratives. - Kenzo - 07-12-2023

Maybe it would be great if the BBC was shut down....all of it.

Because Jimmy Savile and this now..

Inner house pedo network

RE: The Media & Their Narratives. - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-12-2023

Twit is lit.

[Image: 078C9UI.jpg]

RE: The Media & Their Narratives. - BIAD - 07-12-2023

As @"F2d5thCav"#97 said, it is Huw Edwards who done the deed. His wife just came
out and made a statement.

"In light of the recent reporting regarding the 'BBC Presenter' I am making this statement on behalf
of my husband Huw Edwards, after what have been five extremely difficult days for our family.
I am doing this primarily out of concern for his mental well-being and to protect our children.

"Huw is suffering from serious mental health issues. As is well documented, he has been treated
for severe depression in recent years. "The events of the last few days have greatly worsened matters,
he has suffered another serious episode and is now receiving in-patient hospital care where he'll stay
for the foreseeable future."

Quote:'...Huw Edwards is in hospital with "serious mental health issues", his wife says, as she named him as the
BBC presenter at the centre of allegations. His wife Vicky Flind said she was issuing a statement on his
behalf after days of speculation "primarily out of concern for his mental well-being and to protect our
children".

The Sun has claimed he paid a young person for sexually explicit images. The Met Police says Edwards,
61, will not face any police action. The family statement said the news presenter intends to respond to the
allegations personally when he is well enough...'
BBC:

The old 'Mental Health' routine.
Sure

RE: The Media & Their Narratives. - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-12-2023

(07-12-2023, 06:50 PM)BIAD Wrote: As @"F2d5thCav"#97 said, it is Huw Edwards who done the deed. His wife just came
out and made a statement.

"In light of the recent reporting regarding the 'BBC Presenter' I am making this statement on behalf
of my husband Huw Edwards, after what have been five extremely difficult days for our family.
I am doing this primarily out of concern for his mental well-being and to protect our children.

"Huw is suffering from serious mental health issues. As is well documented, he has been treated
for severe depression in recent years. "The events of the last few days have greatly worsened matters,
he has suffered another serious episode and is now receiving in-patient hospital care where he'll stay
for the foreseeable future."

Quote:'...Huw Edwards is in hospital with "serious mental health issues", his wife says, as she named him as the
BBC presenter at the centre of allegations. His wife Vicky Flind said she was issuing a statement on his
behalf after days of speculation "primarily out of concern for his mental well-being and to protect our
children".

The Sun has claimed he paid a young person for sexually explicit images. The Met Police says Edwards,
61, will not face any police action. The family statement said the news presenter intends to respond to the
allegations personally when he is well enough...'
BBC:

The old 'Mental Health' routine.
Sure

I might be jumping the msm gun, but on the topic or flip-side of mental health... the US Navy is the first branch Set to Implement ‘Brandon Act’ Mental Health Reforms:

Quote:A set of new policies offering more confidentiality to sailors seeking mental health care was approved by Secretary of the Navy Carlos Del Toro this week, USNI News has learned.

The policies, the results of the Brandon Act, named for Aviation Electrician’s Mate 3rd Class Brandon Caserta who died by suicide in 2018, will allow sailors to request a referral for mental health services through any commander or supervisor.

Under the Brandon Act, service members do not have to disclose why they need mental health services, with confidentiality protected as much as possible. Commanders and supervisors must make the referral as soon as possible, allowing service members to get help more quickly, according to a fact sheet put out by the Defense Health Agency.

Emphasis above mine, I wonder how well that is going to work out.? Kinda reminds me of the "Don't ask, don't tell" policy. I remember back in my early Navy days I would sometimes devise any excuse to get out of shit duty...some went so far as to be held behind so they could miss a WestPac deployment tour which is anywhere from 3 to 6 months at sea. No effin way I was going to miss those port visits!

continuing...

Quote:“Secretary Del Toro has engaged with Petty Officer Caserta’s family previously related to mental health awareness,” a Navy spokesperson said in a statement. “He believes it is essential for leaders throughout the Department of the Navy to remain engaged at all levels on this important issue. We live up to the commitment of normalizing mental health conversations and focusing on mental fitness by paying attention to our people and their families.”

Hmm, what happened to all that caring back in 2020-21?

Quote:The Navy is the first service to implement the act, which was signed into law in December 2021, as part of the Fiscal Year 2022 National Defense Authorization Act, Patrick Caserta, Brandon Caserta’s father and a retired sailor, told USNI News.

For Teri and Patrick Caserta, the implementation of the Brandon Act has been a years-long process. The couple started working on the act shortly after their son died by suicide in 2018 while stationed in Norfolk.

Brandon Caserta joined the Navy with the ultimate goal of leaving the service to become a police officer. He planned to become a SEAL in order to gain the skills he would need to be part of the police force, Patrick Caserta said.

Brandon Caserta was released from his SEAL contract during Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL training. Brandon Caserta then went through the rerate process, and with his father’s help, he selected the aviation electrician rating, Teri Caserta said. That led him to his command in Norfolk.

Brandon described the command as toxic in letters to his parents, the Casertas said. In the letters that Brandon Caserta wrote before his death, posted on the Brandon Act website, he details how the rerate process and his time in the Navy led to a depression he felt would never go away.

Had the Brandon Act been in place, Brandon Caserta would have gotten help, his parents said. His command could not have told him to “suck it up,” Teri Caserta said.

Patrick Caserta was a recruiter for the Navy, and he said during his time mental health was not properly addressed but under the new policy junior officers and enlisted sailors can get help more easily.

Ultimately, the act will make sure sailors and service members can reach the services that are provided by the military, Patrick Caserta said. The two wish it had taken less time to be implemented because there are service members whose lives might have been saved by it.

And for the command, which they feel let down their son in life and death, the Brandon Act means they cannot keep someone else from getting the resources they need, the Casertas said.

“Not that we are after revenge, we just want accountability,” Teri Caserta said.

Suicide continues to be an ongoing issue within the Navy, and the military at large. In April 2022, three sailors assigned to USS George Washington (CVN-73) died by suicide within a week of each other while the ship was in an extended repair period. Those deaths led to two investigations, which highlighted the overwhelmed mental health system for ships in maintenance.

In January 2023, the Naval Audit Service released a report on the Navy’s suicide prevention program, which found failures, including that the 21st Century Sailor Office (N17) did not track all suicide-related behaviors and it did not track suicide ideation. The audit also revealed that the Navy did not have a way to ensure all sailors completed suicide prevention training.

The Navy had 72 suicides in FY 2022, according to suicide data provided by the Department of Defense. In FY 2021, the Navy saw 58 suicides, with a suicide rate of 16.7 deaths per 100,000 sailors, according to the DOD Annual Suicide Prevention Report, which has FY 2021 as the most recent.

The Navy has had 14 suicides in the first quarter of FY 2023, the most recent data available in line with last year’s totals.

Holy sea life, his father was a recruiter?! "suck it up" - Uh, hello, maybe he should of never joined the military? Sad times for the 21st century sailor. Never had these issues when I was in the Navy. Course, my dad was a Green Beret and had to learn 'suck it up' from age 5. I'm expecting to see a rash of mental health reformation headlines mixed in with DMT, Pfizer happy pills and neuroscience breakthroughs.

RE: The Media & Their Narratives. - F2d5thCav - 07-12-2023

The only reason Huw isn't feeling well is that he was caught and his perversions outed.  How about castration, Huw?  Chop, chop!

Cheers

RE: The Media & Their Narratives. - BIAD - 07-13-2023

(07-12-2023, 08:29 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: The only reason Huw isn't feeling well is that he was caught and his perversions outed.  How about castration, Huw?  Chop, chop!

Cheers

I would think most people would look on the matter with the same distain as you do. I was disgusted that
another 'Elder of The Media Church' had involved himself in the same disgusting 'hobby' that those the BBC
regularly reports on. 

But the real reason I posted the thread was to show how the media narrative would quickly moved on to
other matters with the goal of looking after one of their own and the focus on Edwards being the victim
in this sordid incident.

Quote:'...Mrs Flind [Huw Edwards' wife] wrote of her husband: “I am doing this primarily out of concern for his mental
wellbeing and to protect our children. Huw is suffering from serious mental health issues. “As is well documented,
he has been treated for severe depression in recent years.

“The events of the last few days have greatly worsened matters. He has suffered another serious episode and
is now receiving in­patient hospital care where he’ll stay for the foreseeable future.”
Mrs Flind said the father of five would respond to the claims “once well enough to do so”...'
The Sun:
Surprised
Forget the lad who posed for the pics and received £35,000 ($45,850) from an old man, Huw isn't feeling well.
Sure

RE: The Media & Their Narratives. - Ninurta - 07-13-2023

Clearly, pedophilia IS a mental health issue - you've got to be batshit crazy to get aroused by kids' naughty bits, instead of having a healthy interest in adult naughty-bits! From the standpoint of nature, it's also counterproductive to the propagation of the species.

What is apparently not so clear in these clown-world days is that just because one is batshit crazy does not make one "the victim" - very often, the targets of the batshit-craziness (whether child or adult) is the actual victim.

What is also glossed over in these situations where the "poor, poor mental defective" is portrayed as the "victim" is that generally, sexual perversions are among the deepest rooted mental aberrations, and are the hardest to root out. Most such individuals can NEVER be cured.

So good ol' Huw should by rights expect to be permanently housed in the loony bin, because the major likelihood is that he will never again be safe to unleash onto an unsuspecting society.

My recommendation is to just do away with him instead of housing him forever at taxpayer expense, and use his estate as reparations for his victims. Maybe that is what his missus is trying to head off at the pass.

RE: The Media & Their Narratives. - Infolurker - 07-14-2023

Well, I am afraid it is coming sooner than we even think.

This video is of a professor slamming pedos with their own quotes, writings, etc.

The "Students" lose their mind, call him homophobic and transphobic.... about pedos. It is pretty eye opening.

"I was accused of Homophobia because I'm against pedophilia"? 

RE: The Media & Their Narratives. - BIAD - 07-18-2023

I see the usual MSM western-hemisphere 'Climate Crisis' is in full swing again!
(It's pissing down here in my garden and has been since early morning and a Swiss
tennis tournament on the TV is enjoying showers and sun!)

LIVE Your Questions Answered as heatwave grips southern Europe
Heatwave: BBC correspondents on how people are coping
Typhoon Talim lashes China as extreme weather grips Asia
Colombian rescuers search for children after river burst its banks
California crews battle wildfires in extreme heat
Canada wildfire smoke leaves millions under air quality advisory
Extreme heat intensifies across south-west US
Tourists flock to Death Valley hoping to experience heat record

And all from the BBC website!!
Laughing

RE: The Media & Their Narratives. - BIAD - 07-19-2023

'Unbiased' -they say, 'Factual information' -they assure their dwindling audiences.
Sure

Quote:BBC climate editor accused of hypocrisy as he travels to Spain to report on heatwave
Corporation refuses to reveal if journalist took a ‘fuel-guzzling’ aircraft to broadcast from Alicante

[Image: AA1e4SFu.img?w=768&h=480&m=6&x=417&y=136&s=181&d=181]
Panic-Merchant.

'The BBC’s Justin Rowlatt and his editors have been accused of hypocrisy after he jetted off to Spain to
report on the current heatwave and its links to the climate crisis. Rowlatt, the corporation’s climate editor,
flew to Alicante to report on the record temperatures over the European mainland, blaming the phenomenon
on global warming.

In a live report on Tuesday morning Rowlatt stated: “I’m on the beach at Alicante and it’s 27C now, and as
you can see dawn is just rising. Even hotter inland, as you can see, they had temperatures in the 30s
overnight, inland in Spain and they’re expecting temperatures to peak well into the 40s.

“We’re getting the blast of the heat today in Spain, it’s going to go across into Italy, it’s already very hot in
Italy but it’s going to get hotter there, and finally it will end in Greece. All accentuated, exaggerated by the
effects of climate change.”

Shortly after, Rowlatt tweeted that mankind was clearly to blame, citing experts, stating: “It is getting very
hot in southern Europe and it is going to get even hotter. These kinds of temperatures would be vanishingly
unlikely without man-made climate change, says [Dr  Friederike Otto] and other climate scientists.”

Why fly to Spain?
But critics queried why Rowlatt flew to Spain to report on the hot weather.
Craig Mackinlay, the Conservative MP for South Thanet, said: “There’s something rather rich about Justin
Rowlatt using a fuel-guzzling aircraft to find out what a phone call would have told him. It follows the pattern
of the great and the good telling us about the evils of climate change while jetting around the world.
“High temperatures are common in summer and doubtless everything will be back to normal soon.”

Several angry BBC viewers agreed that Rowlatt was contributing to global warming by flying to Spain in
order to produce a report he could have presented in the studio. Andy Mich tweeted: “Did the BBC fly you
over to southern Spain Justin? If the climate crisis is as serious as you say and I’m not disputing that it
isn’t, wouldn’t it make more sense and be a better look if you stayed at home?”

Other viewers pointed out that the BBC’s Spain-based correspondents could have presented the segment
without the need for Rowlatt to fly anywhere. Rob Morgan wrote on Twitter: “Was it necessary to travel to
Spain when the BBC already has reporters there.”

Rowlatt, the BBC’s first specially appointed climate editor, gave up flying for a year in 2006 to reduce his
family’s carbon footprint. The broadcaster has made no secret of his passion for the subject and his belief
in the impact climate change could have on mankind.

In November 2021 he presented a special edition of BBC Panorama called Wild Weather: Our World
Under Threat, in which he told viewers: “The world is getting warmer and our weather is getting ever
more unpredictable and dangerous. The death toll is rising around the world and the forecast is that
worse is to come.”

But the following May the BBC’s Executive Complaints Unit (ECU) upheld criticism of two comments
made in the programme. The unit found there was no statistical basis for the claim that the death toll
from natural disasters is rising. The ECU also ruled that Rowlatt’s claim that southern Madagascar was
“on the brink of the world’s first climate-induced famine” was incorrect, as other factors were involved.

Family affair
Critics have pointed out that climate activism appears to be a family affair for Rowlatt.
His wife, Bee, a former producer for the BBC World Service, has taken part in Extinction Rebellion
protests and supported a “justice” fund that gave protesters access to legal advice after they were
charged.

Rowlatt’s sister Cordelia, who helps run a small fruit and vegetable farm in Frome, Somerset, was
fined for taking part in one of Insulate Britain’s M25 blockades in 2021.

Earlier this year, defending his reporting, Rowlatt told the Columbia Journalism Review: “It’s our job
in the media to report the facts, impartially and without bias. And there are some inescapable and
very grim truths about the trajectory the world is on, in terms of our emissions, which continue to
grow.”

The BBC, which has a number of correspondents it can call on in Spain and a Spanish language unit
based in London, refused to confirm whether Rowlatt had taken a flight to Alicante for his dispatch.
A BBC spokesman said: “The extreme heat millions of people are experiencing in several parts of the
world is a significant story relating to climate change, and our journalists are providing additional
insight and analysis on the ground from some of the hardest hit regions.”...'
Archived Telegraph Article:

RE: The Media & Their Narratives. - BIAD - 07-22-2023

There's been a quiet nudging in the world of Journalistic parlance recently, where The Guardian news-outlet is being
suggested as a better area than usual to garner interesting news. Below is an example of their 'sensitively data-excluded'
work regarding a UK policy about illegal arrivals to the British shores.

Amelia Gentleman is a journalist who is married to Jo Johnson, the older brother of the previous Prime Minister -Boris.
So I guess she'll have her finger on the nation's pulse of how they feel and surely relate the fact that the vessel involved
in her article was actually a place to house oil-platform employees who worked off-shore for months at a time.
Or maybe not.
Sure

Oh... and don't fall for the idea that Miss Gentleman (don't women accept their married names anymore?!) actually
visited this kitted-out ship. No, her subtle word-smithing derived from a prepared Press Release handed over from
the Government. The photographs are from locally-based PA Media photographer of the south-English coast.

A sister-in-law of an ex-Prime Minister doesn't get down with the peasants, it's the rules. However, she does have her
very own Wikipedia page, something William Brazel of Roswell fame could never achieve!
Shy

21 Jul 2023

Quote:‘Cabins slightly larger than a prison cell’: life aboard the UK’s barge for asylum seekers

'Each two-person cabin in the Bibby Stockholm barge, which is set to start accommodating asylum seekers imminently,
has a small flat-screen television screwed to the wall opposite the bunk beds. Residents will not, however, be able to
watch them because they have not been wired to anything.

The timeline for the arrival of the first group of 50 asylum seekers has slipped from next week to “the coming
weeks”, with the Home Office aiming to increase the number of occupants (or “service users”, as barge staff term
them) to 500 by the autumn.

Organising tours for journalists on Friday of the 222-cabin barge moored in Portland Port, Dorset, presented
government officials with a PR conundrum. To underline that reliance on expensive hotel accommodation was
being reduced, conditions needed to be shown to be less luxurious than hotels but not so austere that the barge
could be classified as a floating prison.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1050]
Better than a dingy in the English Channel.

Officials have refused to provide any detail about the figures behind their assertion that the barge accommodation
will be considerably cheaper than hotel rooms. When the facility finally opens, arrivals will make their way on to the
barge via a gangplank, and through airport-style security. In line with the Home Office’s prevailing dislike of friendly
murals and pictures, asylum seekers will be greeted by plain, undecorated walls, though a simple laminated A4 sheet
stating “welcome” has been stuck on the wall of the reception room.

Windowless corridors, narrow enough to trail your fingers along both walls as you walk through them, circle the
perimeter of the barge, with about 50 rooms on the long edges. Empty of inhabitants, the very confined space
feels clean and cool, with an atmosphere vaguely reminiscent of a faded cross-Channel ferry.

Single-person cabins have been refitted with bunk beds to double the potential capacity of the vessel. Each cabin
is slightly larger in size than a prison cell, a bit smaller than the most basic university accommodation, and is fitted
with a shower and toilet, a cupboard, mirror, desk and (staff are keen to point this out as a positive feature) a window.

There was a subtle difference in approach taken by the Home Office employees giving tours to journalists and the
representatives of the firm subcontracted to manage the barge. Government officials were keen to emphasise the
barge’s low-cost appeal, but staff working for the Miami-based Landry & Kling, which has been subcontracted by
the Australian firm Corporate Travel Management (CTM) to run the vessel on behalf of the Home Office, wanted to
highlight the “dignified” treatment that would be provided: a 24-hour snack bar, planned visits to local allotments,
proposed walks and cycle trips for residents.

Joyce Landry, the firm’s cofounder, valiantly described the Bibby Stockholm in an interview earlier this week with the
Herald as “actually quite lovely”. In the centre of the barge there are two smallish outdoor areas where nets are soon
to be installed to allow people to play volleyball or netball and possibly a very contracted form of football.
There is a small gym with two running machines, and an education room with just eight seats.

“The thing that puts this vessel above many others is that every room has a window. You won’t feel claustrophobic.
The windows open, unlike in some hotels. There’s enough public space to have a sense of freedom and openness,”
said a Landry & Kling staff member.

The windows offer views of high metal fencing and naval works units. Whether or not residents, single men aged 18-65,
who will be held here for up to nine months, will agree that there is a sense of freedom and openness is a moot point.
Security staff are being trained to manage conflict on board.

In the street by the port’s entrance local protesters have been displaying their anger about the barge all week, with some
furious at the arrival of large numbers of asylum seekers so close to the small tourist town, and others protesting that
asylum seekers should not be held on barges at all...'
Archived Guardian Article:

They're all asylum seekers now, the media says so. We'll see if they report the fires suddenly breaking out
on the ship.
Shy

RE: The Media & Their Narratives. - BIAD - 07-24-2023

I would hope it is 'news' now to everyone that the criteria of those who seek finanical benefits from relaying what is
considered data as a commodity, is to deliver negative information or at the least, slant their statements in an adverse
light.

Someone somewhere urged news companies long ago that this formula is effective and because of their monopoly
on what the public see, hear and read via their TV, radio and newspaper, this blueprint became part of Journalistic
culture. But one can only scare a person so far until they inwardly decide to turn away from such daily distressing
avalanches of material and seek other avenues to acquire reports of what is going on around the world devoid of
the distorted pastiche masquerading as neutral news.

Here's just a few of the UK headlines for 24th July (the day of this posting)

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1059]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1060]

But things changed when that same public embraced the internet and the effects to established news-outlets were
devastating. Most won't be aware of this ramification and its details because the same publishers don't want you
to know and those on the alternative side of this new manner of relaying information unknowingly or knowingly
accepted their competitors' ground-rules that audience-gathering now goes under the heading 'Infotainment'.

The youngsters of yesteryear who sought the famous dial-up tone on their parents' telephone are now fully-confident
disciples of the internet and since they were never entrapped casualties of the old-fashioned ways of Ma and Pa,
they feel no loyalty to believing the established mediums hold all the cards.

This cannot be stressed enough and if an objective reader of this can put themselves in the shoes of these wealthy,
politically and commercially attached companies, one may understand the concerns they are dealing with. Control
of societies is a big factor to those in the boardrooms, but what about the everyday-Journalists who have bills to pay?

Fear, sex and celebrity scandal were the main ingedients to the medium's enchantment of their customers and this
recipe was emulated on the internet. But... not exclusively by those who had always held the reins on what the public
were supposed to believe as reality. With certain ideological slants, new voices emergered on the cyber-highway to
garner audiences and banked their notoriety heavily on an aspect of the training the old media had given to those who
need to know what is happening around the world. Namely, a short attention span.

But regardless of transferred failings and the hidden truth that Infotainment is only about making money, the once
'well-regarded Journalist of the high street' was now seen in the same light as slick hustlers selling worthless potions.
The majority of the global public are now aware that conventional news items are so poorly wrapped in the traditional
methods of attention grabbing, that the current market place of information vending is under attack to reset the controls
back to those who enjoyed them for centuries.

When it comes to believing the media in all its diversified forms, I'm with Quint of the movie 'Jaws'.
"I'll never but on a life jacket again"!

Laughing

RE: The Media & Their Narratives. - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-24-2023

Gotta wonder how many of these world headlines are algorithmically generated by fake AI AND whole poorly articles written by IT. Throw it all in the AI centrifuge and lets see what sticks kind of warped mentality. Like back in ancient ritual times of sacrificing babies & children for the belief of a full yield harvest or gain power, or genetic culling, etc., I think the same can be said for much of the Internet, that has morphed into a cybernetic hive mind of a modern day Moloch, except it's for control of your mind & psyche.

Oh my, the heat is gonna kill off all the elderly. We only got 10, 9, 8, 7 years to live.

[Image: gSHCRVL.jpg]
NY Propaganda Climate Times (archived)

Next: They'll call for climate lockdowns. "Stay home, save lives" sounds familiar? Gotta keep the herd in panic mode and facilitate the control and manipulation toward the end goal. All this crap is like a siren blaring the incoming collapse is neigh. The heat & cold for time immemorial has always affected the elderly, but the propagandists want you to believe it only started in 21st century.

Wow, 20 years later and big daddy caring Gov has done nothing. Also, did you know it is Hot in July?! Wait till they kill the power grid and everyone will suffer...melt or freeze inside their homes. I doubt they'll go that far, (in the USA), but on the other hand I don't put anything past these psychopath parasites.

Twat czar of idiocy...

[Image: QgAlthM.jpg]

RE: The Media & Their Narratives. - BIAD - 07-26-2023

(07-24-2023, 09:13 AM)BIAD Wrote: ...Fear, sex and celebrity scandal were the main ingredients to the medium's enchantment of their customers and this
recipe was emulated on the internet...

They just can't leave it alone.

Quote:BBC apologises for asking Morocco captain how many of the team are lesbians

'The BBC has apologised after one of its reporters asked the Morocco captain whether any of the squad
at the ongoing Women’s World Cup are lesbians. Morocco, a Muslim-majority country, are the first Arab
nation to qualify for the World Cup and critics claim the question posed to Ghizlane Chebbak in a
pre-match press conference potentially endangered the safety of the squad.

[Image: Chebbak.png]
*Listening to BBC Journalist* "Do you find the description of the object you kick, sexist?"

Same-sex sexual activity between men or women is criminalised in the North African country, with a
maximum penalty of three years’ imprisonment and a fine. This prompted a reporter from the BBC World
Service to ask Chebbak ahead of her side’s opening match against Germany:
“In Morocco, it is illegal to have a gay relationship.
Do you have any gay players in your squad and what’s life like for them in Morocco?”

A Fifa official moderating the press conference intervened, saying: “Sorry this is a very political question
so we will just stick to questions relating to football.” But the journalist pressed on, insisting:
“It is not political, it is about people.
Please allow her to answer.” At which point, Chebbak smiled and shook her head.

The BBC has since apologised for the incident, with a BBC spokesperson telling CNN: “We recognise
that the question was inappropriate. We had no intention to cause any harm or distress.”...'
The Independent:

What's next...? "Do you have any pictures of lesbians we can use on our BBC website?!!

RE: The Media & Their Narratives. - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-28-2023

In other trollin headlines, this one caught my eye:

Quote:Massive ‘doomsday fish’ stuns deep sea divers in international waters

(CNN) - A massive “doomsday fish” stuns deep sea divers in international waters.

Divers say they were dazzled by an enormous deep-sea oarfish recently spotted off the northeastern coast of Taiwan.

The 6-foot-long fish was found dotted with what appeared to be giant bite marks.

And if that isn’t ominous enough, the creature is known as a “messenger from the sea God’s palace.”

It has gained a reputation as being a “doomsday fish” as legend claims the oarfish appears just before natural disasters like tsunamis or earthquakes.

That's it, the whole article with a short vid clip, published on a East Texas local news site... 
KLTV news.

[Image: 5P3EtG5.jpg]
Quote:Hole-y diver.

Ever dance with a “harbinger of doom”?

Divers off Taiwan were mesmerized after encountering a giant oarfish — which is rumored to be a sign of impending earthquakes — that had mysterious holes in its body, as seen in a video making waves on Instagram.

In the enchanting footage, taken off the coast of Ruifang, divers can be seen encircling the shimmery silver critter as it hovers near the surface.

At one point, one of the divers reaches out and touches the alleged doomsaying denizen of the deep.
Divers estimated that the “earthquake fish” measured around 6-and-a-half feet long, which, while big, doesn’t compare to their max size of 56-feet long — the longest of any bony fish.

Unfortunately, the oarfish’s journey into the shallows, while cool to see, perhaps did not bode well for the beast.

“It must have been dying, so it swam into shallower waters,” diving instructor Wang Cheng-Ru told Jam Press of the serpentine sea beast, which was the first one he encountered in all his years of scuba diving.

The critter also had mysterious craters across its body, which experts believe to be the work of a cookiecutter shark. This fun-sized predator, known for coring chunks out of large fish, cetaceans and even nuclear submarines — although the latter is likely a case of mistaken identity.

The oarfish’s surface excursion is also perhaps a bad omen for us, given that some locals believe these denizens — which reside at depths of between 656 and 3,200 feet below the ocean’s surface — are a sign that an earthquake’s on the horizon.

This seismic superstition is based on Japanese mythology, which states that the slender plankton-eater will intentionally rise to the surface and beach themselves ahead of an impending tremor.

These fears ramped up during the 2011 Fukushima earthquake and tsunami, as dozens of these alleged sea-going seismometers had washed ashore in the two years preceding the catastrophe.

However, experts claim that this earthquake-anticipation theory has no basis in fact.

“There is no scientific evidence of a connection, so I don’t think people need to worry,” declared Hiroyuki Motomura, a professor of ichthyology at Kagoshima University. “I believe these fish tend to rise to the surface when their physical condition is poor, rising on water currents, which is why they are so often dead when they are found.”

Filed under: apocalypse diving earthquakes fish 7/14/23

RE: The Media & Their Narratives. - BIAD - 07-28-2023

For all those silently believe they're the dumbest in the room... you ain't!
We pay those who are.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1087]

RE: The Media & Their Narratives. - 727Sky - 07-28-2023

(07-28-2023, 09:42 AM)BIAD Wrote: For all those silently believe they're the dumbest in the room... you ain't!
We pay those who are.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1087]

RE: The Media & Their Narratives. - 727Sky - 07-28-2023

RE: The Media & Their Narratives. - EndtheMadnessNow - 07-28-2023

(07-28-2023, 03:19 PM)727Sky Wrote:

Old headline that I'll bet will resurface when the UN COP conference convenes later this year.

[Image: XHBuyuO.jpg]

Along with oceans of emotions for climate lockdown apocalypse.

"The Great Global Warming Swindle" caused heated controversy in the UK when it premiered March 8, 2007.

Quote:The Great Global Warming Swindle is a polemical documentary film that suggests that the scientific opinion on climate change is influenced by funding and political factors, and questions whether scientific consensus on anthropogenic global warming exists. The program was formally criticized by Ofcom, which upheld complaints of misrepresentation made by David King.

The film, made by British television producer Martin Durkin, presents scientists, economists, politicians, writers, and others who dispute the scientific consensus regarding anthropogenic global warming. The programme's publicity materials assert that man-made global warming is "a lie" and "the biggest scam of modern times."Its original working title was "Apocalypse my arse", but the title The Great Global Warming Swindle was later adopted as an allusion to the 1980 mockumentary The Great Rock 'n' Roll Swindle about British punk band the Sex Pistols."

RE: The Media & Their Narratives. - BIAD - 07-28-2023

(07-28-2023, 05:12 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: "Its original working title was "Apocalypse my arse", but the title The Great Global Warming Swindle was later adopted as an allusion to the 1980 mockumentary The Great Rock 'n' Roll Swindle about British punk band the Sex Pistols."

Oo-Argh, they're friggin' in the riggin;, alright!!