Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
LIES OF MEN AND GODS—Pope ‘Calls’ for Antichrist System - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Spirits and the Spiritual (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Religions and Matters of Faith (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: LIES OF MEN AND GODS—Pope ‘Calls’ for Antichrist System (/showthread.php?tid=744)

LIES OF MEN AND GODS—Pope ‘Calls’ for Antichrist System - Infolurker - 06-04-2023

The Kingpriest is calling for a one world government... surprising isn't it?

Most have expected the false prophet to come out of the Vatican. Is this the one?

https://www.skywatchtv.com/2023/06/04/wicked-25/

Quote:Pope Francis’ recent encyclical, “Brothers All” ([i]Fratelli Tutti[/i]), used “love” as a repetitious theme to call for a One-World Order. Due to his position, whatever goals he has must be motivated by the Gospel of Christ…or at least it must [i]appear[/i] to be, if he is to save face. Yet, by using love and Jesus as the motivation behind establishing the One-World Order, Francis is unequivocally positioning Christianity at the forefront of launching the Antichrist system.

Did you catch that? [i]Jesus[/i] is calling us to a One-World Order…? If Francis didn’t convince his readers to agree to a One-World Order by pulling on the heartstrings during the “human depravity and global issues” presentation, his manipulation of scriptural context swung around for a “gotcha” that his God-fearing audience would feel compelled to obey.

In other words, he is pointing to a world superpower over all nations in compliance with one law or “juridical norm,” born under the ideal of justice and universal brotherly love, that cannot be contested or delegitimized, because any weaknesses this superpower has will obviously be worked out through global negotiations. It would be risky for the pope to come right out and say that a single world leader, like the one who will oversee the Superchurch, is in mind here, lest he provoke worldwide panic about Antichrist. What is astounding, however, is that he portrays the possibility of a reformed United Nations and all of its potentially benevolent achievements, after having technically allowed for the prospects of an [i]eventual [/i]single leader, as well as the firm establishment of global mandatory compliance with the system by that time. Later in the letter, Pope Francis writes:

The seventy-five years since the establishment of the United Nations and the experience of the first twenty years of this millennium have shown that the full application of international norms proves truly effective, and that failure to comply with them is detrimental.… Here there can be no room for disguising false intentions or placing the partisan interests of one country or group above the global common good.

RE: LIES OF MEN AND GODS—Pope ‘Calls’ for Antichrist System - Ninurta - 06-05-2023

Ain't gonna happen. The Catholic Church would never accept a one-world government that wasn't wholly owned and operated by the Catholic Church, and the rest of the secular world is not about to let that happen ever again. it was pretty much a disaster last time.

RE: LIES OF MEN AND GODS—Pope ‘Calls’ for Antichrist System - GeauxHomeLittleD - 06-05-2023

I would say the general consensus is that Pope Francis seems to be stepping into the role of "false prophet" spoken of however I believe he is just being used as a tool to pave the way for the true "false prophet". He has taken the first steps toward a one world religion by endorsing consortiums of separate religions worshipping in the same places (ex: Abrahamic Family House in Abu Dhabi) but that is a far cry from a one world religion. 

The only way a one world religion will fly is by moving toward it in incremental and barely noticeable steps (which appears to be the route being taken at this time) or if it is thrust forward in the midst of an earth wide cataclysm so massive and frightening that in the midst of it religious differences fly right out of the window. 

Many public figures have called for a one world government over the years, unless something major changes the pope is just another name on the list- but I DO think he is working for the other team whether he actually realizes it or not. But then aren't we all just pawns in this game of chess?