Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Some more UFO stuff - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: UFOs, Aliens and Universal Questions (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+--- Thread: Some more UFO stuff (/showthread.php?tid=74)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Some more UFO stuff - BIAD - 05-07-2023

So much for silver saucers, they're painting them red these days.
Huh

Quote:'UFO' caught on camera by bloke watching King Charles' Coronation flypast

Photographer Simon Balson claims he caught a 'UFO' in the photos of the famous Buckingham Palace flypast
- he says there has been a lot of UFO sightings lately in the area

'A photographer claims to have caught a UFO on the camera while taking photos of King Charles watching the
Coronation flypast. Yesterday (May 6) millions around the world watched as Charles was crowned King at
Westminster Abbey.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=679]
I want to believe... it doesn't rain all the time in England.

The day was well celebrated by the Brits across the city as more than 10,000 people gathered at The Mall for the
famous balcony moment and Coronation fly-past. However, during the flypast, a 'strange' phenomenon was caught
on camera by one of the photographers taking pictures of an
aerial display of the Red Arrows.

The weather was bad so there were no birds in the air, and I couldn't really see the planes so I didn't check the photos
until later. When I did though I spotted this weird object and just thought 'what the hell is that'. "I enhanced the image
and tried to increase the spec to see what it was, it looks like a floating acorn or something. All I could get is that it
had a little bit of a red top, but I just have no idea what it could be. "There have been lots of strange 'UFO' sightings
recently, so I thought other people might be able to guess what it was."

The military flypast over Buckingham Palace was scaled down due to low clouds and continuous rain.
The flypast was meant to include 14 waves with 60 aircraft, such as F-35B Lightning and Typhoon FGR4 jets, as well
as Spitfires, Hurricanes and a Lancaster. Later, the Ministry of Defence confirmed that their fleet will be composed of
helicopters and the renowned Red Arrows display team.

However, the Red Arrows 'waited until the last minute', and then eventually the plans were modified.
Tom Bould, the squadron Leader, told ITV News: "The whole flypast will be 1,000 feet, so we need the cloud base to
just be above that and right now the forecast is on those limits. "We will get airborne, we’ll go down to the hold and
then we will make those weather calls right up until the point where we’re due to be over the top of the palace.
"It’s the British weather, and you never know what’s going to happen."...'
Daily Star:

RE: Some more UFO stuff - EndtheMadnessNow - 05-07-2023

(05-07-2023, 06:31 PM)BIAD Wrote: So much for silver saucers, they're painting them red these days.
Huh

That was flying Knights Templar paying respect.

RE: Some more UFO stuff - A51Watcher2 - 05-08-2023

My advice on researching UFOs is: 

Be careful what you ask for, you might end up with more than you bargained for!

RE: Some more UFO stuff - DaphneApollo - 05-08-2023

(05-08-2023, 05:27 AM)LA51Watcher2 Wrote: My advice on researching UFOs is: 

Might I ask you (?) what have you found out through all of your research?  I’m very interested to know what you really think.

RE: Some more UFO stuff - A51Watcher2 - 05-09-2023

(05-08-2023, 11:14 PM)DaphneApollo Wrote:
(05-08-2023, 05:27 AM)LA51Watcher2 Wrote: My advice on researching UFOs is: 

Might I ask you (?) what have you found out through all of your research?  I’m very interested to know what you really think.

Well it all started when I was 11 years old and having a sleepover at my friends house by the pool watching the night sky.

In later years I got frustrated try to describe it for people because mere words do not do it justice. So the very first video I learned to make about 15 years ago was an animation showing what our encounter was like -

...and so my research career was born. During the last 50 years I've lost count of the thousands of miles I have flown or driven to interview people and film areas of interest.

I am lucky I have to ablilty to speed read with full retention so through the years until about 2K I managed to read anything ever printed about UFOs.

I finally hit the jackpot in 1991 when I travelled out to Area 51 at night got to see Saucer shaped craft with gravity propulsion being test flown by our pilots.

I was spotted by security filming the craft and they called it in and within about 45 seconds the guard shack on the hill set off a bright orange 3 stage flare. Immediately all 3 craft landed on the ground where they happened to be at the moment. 

I sat there wondering "Uh oh, now what?" Pretty shortly a pair of headlights coming from the guard shack were heading my way up mailbox road.

I had 2 choices - Wait around and see what the nice man wanted OR get the hell out of Dodge!

I chose the latter and after a harrowing escape I managed to get out of there with my footage.

Since then I have always known Bob Lazar was telling the truth.

2nd Jackpot was when my cohorts and I brought Stanton Friedman to town for a lecture. I was his driver for the week as went around doing publicity for the event and I took the opportunity to grill him on everything he knew about Roswell.

He also mentioned to me that the 2 weeks in between the Kenneth Arnold sighting and the Roswell crash there were a lot of Saucer sightings reported in the press, with most of them occuring right here in the NW, and that I should go down to library and go through the microfiche files of the newspapers of the the day.

I did so and BINGO! Daily headlines including

PORTLAND POLICE SEE DISCS SAIL!

That began my database of newspaper UFO sightings which lasted almost the entire year and all across the country.  

At last count I had 1200+ sightings.

My cohorts and I assisted Kevin Randle & Don Schmitt while they were writing their 2 Roswell books by going out and interviewing witnesses in our area.

So yeah my girlfriend was right when she said "You are pretty obsessed with those things huh"

So those were my 2 main jackpot moments.

P.S. I think Aliens have been observing us for a long time.

RE: Some more UFO stuff - DaphneApollo - 05-11-2023

Done!

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 05-12-2023

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 05-16-2023

RE: Some more UFO stuff - EndtheMadnessNow - 05-17-2023

A Wonderful Metal. Nevada, 1896: "Discovered a wonder metal in Pine Nut, Nevada.. clear white metal with scarcely any weight to it.. kept a secret and used in constructing a wonderful floating ship."

[Image: meK4O1l.jpg]
[Image: 1PJ4amX.jpg]

UFO Fever in America’s Historical Newspapers: The Mysterious Airships of 1896-97

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 05-20-2023

USO stories I have never heard before from Naval ships and others around Alaska

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 05-20-2023

A new team is on the block or at least new to me

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 05-26-2023

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 05-28-2023

Maybe some new developments ?

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 05-29-2023

This may be taken down soon ? Many of the Vietnamese sites have their stuff taken down on copy right violations and youtube policies.

RE: Some more UFO stuff - Ninurta - 05-29-2023

(05-29-2023, 07:07 AM)727Sky Wrote: This may be taken down soon ? Many of the Vietnamese sites have their stuff taken down on copy right violations and youtube policies.

Don't have time to watch it right now, as it's an hour and a half long, but I'm downloading it to local to view later - just in case it, you know, disappears or something...

RE: Some more UFO stuff - Bally002 - 05-29-2023

(05-29-2023, 07:07 AM)727Sky Wrote: This may be taken down soon ? Many of the Vietnamese sites have their stuff taken down on copy right violations and youtube policies.

Can you give a quick synopsis of what it is about please Skye.  All I got is a pic of a lady in mountie uniform.  Doesn't seem related to Viet peoples.

Kind regards,

Bally)

(05-29-2023, 09:05 AM)Bally002 Wrote:

Can you give a quick synopsis of what it is about please Skye.  All I got is a pic of a lady in mountie uniform.  Doesn't seem related to Viet peoples.

Kind regards,

Bally)
Numerous short stories of missing people who conform the David's prerequisites for being considered in his 411 collection . The story about an old guy who was returned because he had a vasectomy and had his lungs cured of scaring from tuberculosis is interesting as there was X-rays taken before and after the encounter... Many others stories which some might find interesting.. The picture of the RCMP lady was when she was working and is interviewed many years later after retirement when she felt she could speak more freely.

The poster of the video comes from a Vietnamese video blogger.. I listen to many audio Books and many are posted on a Vietnamese blogger's sites which are here one day and taken down sometimes within days other times weeks or months due to copyright violations..[Image: 4HJuIpLnJYo3pkMIWWAJ3r4sMhdwBNrWYIz-Bl6u...ffff-no-rj]
Ngọc Nguyễn

RE: Some more UFO stuff - Bally002 - 05-29-2023

(05-29-2023, 09:20 AM)727Sky Wrote:
(05-29-2023, 09:05 AM)Bally002 Wrote:

Kind regards,

Bally)
Numerous short stories of missing people who conform the David's prerequisites for being considered in his 411 collection . The story about an old guy who was returned because he had a vasectomy and had his lungs cured of scaring from tuberculosis is interesting as there was X-rays taken before and after the encounter... Many others stories which some might find interesting.. The picture of the RCMP lady was when she was working and is interviewed many years later after retirement when she felt she could speak more freely.

The poster of the video comes from a Vietnamese video blogger.. I listen to many audio Books and many are posted on a Vietnamese blogger's sites which are here one day and taken down sometimes within days other times weeks or months due to copyright violations..[Image: 4HJuIpLnJYo3pkMIWWAJ3r4sMhdwBNrWYIz-Bl6u...ffff-no-rj]
Ngọc Nguyễn

Cheers mate.  I'll have a look at it on those recommendations.

My regards,

Bally)

This video is all about Black Triangle sightings around the world from way back (early 50s) until present. It is now believed by some that B.T.s go way back therefore not all are ours.. I have no idea about any of this stuff as I have not seen anything but it only takes one sighting to be real/factual to make all this stuff "The Real Deal !"

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 05-30-2023