Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Some more UFO stuff - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: UFOs, Aliens and Universal Questions (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+--- Thread: Some more UFO stuff (/showthread.php?tid=74)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Some more UFO stuff - EndtheMadnessNow - 04-10-2023

This awe-inspiring photo of an airship over St Paul’s Cathedral, London (1929) becomes a Flying Saucer in the comic
Super Detective Library: The Men From The Stars (1953)

[Image: h3ffwE5.jpg]

Today in UFO History - The Flying Saucers Are Hostile
April 10, 1950 - Amarillo, TX
David Lightfood, 12, reported that he had touched a landed "flying saucer," but that the object released a gas or spray of something when it took off, which turned his...

[Image: DQE1G3T.jpg]
George D Fawcett, "The Flying Saucers Are Hostile" - Flying Saucers, February 1961, p. 14

Looks like the date may be wrong, April 8th report:

[Image: xJWvSNL.jpg]
Quote:Welcome to The Saucers That Time Forgot, where we focus on the cases that UFO historians either missed, or would like to keep buried. Your hosts are Curt Collins and Claude Falkstrom, and our first case is from Amarillo, Texas, 1950, about a boy who made contact with a flying saucer:

The first report of a UFO burning a witness seems to be this April 8. 1950 CE2 case from Amarillo, Texas. According to the story, David Lightfoot, age 12, and his brother Charles age 9, saw an object land behind a hill, and they were able to walk up to it. David reached out: "My fingers just barely touched it and it felt slick, sorta like a snake would. It was hot, too." It sped off toward northeast, and after the encounter, David's face and arms became red with welts.
UFO Burns Witness: Amarillo, Texas, April 8, 1950

RE: Some more UFO stuff - BIAD - 04-10-2023

(04-10-2023, 06:24 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: This awe-inspiring photo of an airship over St Paul’s Cathedral, London (1929) becomes a Flying Saucer in the comic
Super Detective Library: The Men From The Stars (1953)...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=575]

The comic reminds me of The Warminster 'Thing'!!

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 04-11-2023

an interesting shot from an aircraft...

RE: Some more UFO stuff - EndtheMadnessNow - 04-13-2023

[Image: njVoOHv.jpg]
1976: May UFO & Alien Sightings

An ET "mothership" (with humanoid interaction) at Nellis AFB, in 1968... from Leonard Stringfield:

[Image: cssCWkD.jpg]
Retrievals of the Third Kind - A Case Study of Alleged UFOs and Occupants in Military Custody. (PDF, pg 18)

RE: Some more UFO stuff - BIAD - 04-20-2023

What the hell is this?!

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 04-21-2023

I agree with Richard...

RE: Some more UFO stuff - EndtheMadnessNow - 04-25-2023

(04-21-2023, 05:27 AM)727Sky Wrote: I agree with Richard...

I do too. I was about to post his vid and see you beat me to it.

Gen Sanford: "Since 1947 we have received and analyzed between 1 & 2000 reports...and been able to adequately explain a great bulk of them...and no conceivable threat to the US."

Snipped from R.Dolan's vid...

1953: CIA-sponsored Robertson panel of charlatans

[Image: e0AOiHM.jpg]

Present:
[Image: JB2mH3f.jpg]

"We don't know where they come from, who made them, or how they operate."
-Part of Sen Gillibrand's opening statement at the Senate Armed Services Committee.

"They" are woven into the fabric of humanity’s myths, legends, fables, allegories, religions, mysticism, culture, movies, books & internet chat rooms.

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 04-27-2023

RE: Some more UFO stuff - EndtheMadnessNow - 04-28-2023

UFO: Exclusive (1978) - superb entertaining narrator & the most rock 'n roll UFO documentary ever made.

RE: Some more UFO stuff - Bally002 - 04-28-2023

(04-28-2023, 05:10 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: UFO: Exclusive (1978) - superb entertaining narrator & the most rock 'n roll UFO documentary ever made.

Got it.  I'm gonna have to watch this when I'm not so smashed.  Reminded me of the Pink Floyd Album "Umma Gumma". (Side 2.) Great vid and I'll watch it again with the earphones turned down.

Note to self not to watch this when my wife is talking to me.  

Cheers and beers,

Bally)

RE: Some more UFO stuff - Ninurta - 04-28-2023

Some of you may recall my mention of a UFO sighting in broad daylight in north-central North Carolina in May of 2012. It was perfectly round, with no wings or fins or anything like that, and looked like a round steel BB flying along, and being trailed by 4 or 5 Blackhawk helicopters. The round ball was about the size of the cockpits on the helicopters, and wasn't flying terribly fast, as the choppers maintained a steady distance behind it,

I felt kind of silly talking about it, because I had never heard of a perfectly round UFO... until the Pentagon recently declassified video of an object that looks substantially the same as what I saw. The Pentagon object, however, appears to be flying faster, and looks smaller if we compare it against objects on the ground - the Pentagon video compares well with people on the ground, also seen in the video, but if we take the effects of perspective into account, and recognize that the object has to be closer to the camera than the ground is which would make it appear relatively larger than it really is, we see that it has to be a fair bit smaller than a Blackhawk cockpit.

What is in the video looks, morphologically, the same as what I saw. The video:

The one I saw was flying north to south, around 500 feet above ground level, maybe 700 yards west of where I was standing and watching it. I did take some pictures, but they were seized in an unrelated dragnet about 5 or 6 months later - The folks doing the seizing didn't know they were there, and probably still don't. There was no sense of "urgency" in the sighting, no shots fired and no attempts to gain on the object by the choppers. it just looked like they were taking their pet metal ball for a walk. The only thing out of the ordinary was the fact that round metal balls can't normally fly without wings or fins or some sort of propulsion visible.

There was no rapid acceleration or deceleration, no zig-zagging, just steady level flight north to south.

My sighting took place at 35 58 47N 79 25 30W - half a planet away from where the Pentagon video was recorded. When the pentagon video was released, it did make me wonder whether they might have been testing some new drone tech that was later used in the Middle East.

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 04-29-2023

RE: Some more UFO stuff - A51Watcher2 - 04-30-2023

(04-28-2023, 06:42 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Some of you may recall my mention of a UFO sighting in broad daylight in north-central North Carolina in May of 2012. It was perfectly round, with no wings or fins or anything like that, and looked like a round steel BB flying along, and being trailed by 4 or 5 Blackhawk helicopters. The round ball was about the size of the cockpits on the helicopters, and wasn't flying terribly fast, as the choppers maintained a steady distance behind it,

I felt kind of silly talking about it, because I had never heard of a perfectly round UFO... until the Pentagon recently declassified video of an object that looks substantially the same as what I saw. The Pentagon object, however, appears to be flying faster, and looks smaller if we compare it against objects on the ground - the Pentagon video compares well with people on the ground, also seen in the video, but if we take the effects of perspective into account, and recognize that the object has to be closer to the camera than the ground is which would make it appear relatively larger than it really is, we see that it has to be a fair bit smaller than a Blackhawk cockpit.

What is in the video looks, morphologically, the same as what I saw. The video:

The one I saw was flying north to south, around 500 feet above ground level, maybe 700 yards west of where I was standing and watching it. I did take some pictures, but they were seized in an unrelated dragnet about 5 or 6 months later - The folks doing the seizing didn't know they were there, and probably still don't. There was no sense of "urgency" in the sighting, no shots fired and no attempts to gain on the object by the choppers. it just looked like they were taking their pet metal ball for a walk. The only thing out of the ordinary was the fact that round metal balls can't normally fly without wings or fins or some sort of propulsion visible.

There was no rapid acceleration or deceleration, no zig-zagging, just steady level flight north to south.

My sighting took place at 35 58 47N 79 25 30W - half a planet away from where the Pentagon video was recorded. When the pentagon video was released, it did make me wonder whether they might have been testing some new drone tech that was later used in the Middle East.

My team has been examining this footage.

Consensus is - it is the same crft seen at Nellis and so is the craft filmed at Skinwalker Ranch.

We will be providing side by side comparisons to view.

RE: Some more UFO stuff - EndtheMadnessNow - 04-30-2023

I been watching/re-watching UFO docus & drama docu's from the forgotten 20th century.

UFO: Exclusive (1978) - superb entertaining narrator & the most rock 'n roll UFO documentary ever made.

UFO's Are Here (Australia) from 1977 starring Stan Deyo, Kenneth Arnold, Stanton Friedman, Jacques Vallee, Betty Hill, Steven Spielberg, Allen Hynek:

[Image: I5X911p.jpg]

"I believe the UFO research community needs to take this very seriously, I also think people who are not UFO researchers may find it important as well. I study and bring analysis to what potentially appears to be UFO craft retrieval exposure."

"Renowned UFO researcher Jacques Vallee recently published the fifth volume of his memoir series, Forbidden Science. It contains several important “bombshells.” Among these is the revelation that from around 1984 until 1997 there appear to have been three instances in which the UFO craft retrieval program was potentially exposed. Each time the secrecy system won. There is also a statement from President George HW Bush in his retirement attesting to the reality of UFOs and aliens. And quite a bit on the mysterious program known as Zodiac: what appears to be a UFO crash retrieval program."
- Richard Dolan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvzP8WMZLqk

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 05-01-2023

RE: Some more UFO stuff - Bally002 - 05-01-2023

Another good find Sky.  Never heard of this case.  Great and well spoken presenter.  Something original for me at least.  Thanks.

Kind regards,

Bally)

RE: Some more UFO stuff - BIAD - 05-01-2023

(05-01-2023, 08:41 AM)Bally002 Wrote: Another good find Sky.  Never heard of this case.  Great and well spoken presenter.  Something original for me at least.  Thanks.

Kind regards,

Bally)

Oh, I bought the book 'The Uninvited' when it first came out!
Smile

It's a remote place, the Coombs family are either very imaginative and have influence on a nearby
school or something unnatural happened at that coastal residence and especially Stack Rocks!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=650]
The farm today and some kids showing what they saw from Broad Haven Primary school.

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 05-03-2023

I am not impressed with the UAP hearings.

The Richard Dolan video will not post ?? https://www.youtube.com/live/8ct6G6-pJxo?feature=share

RE: Some more UFO stuff - EndtheMadnessNow - 05-03-2023

(05-03-2023, 08:02 AM)727Sky Wrote: I am not impressed with the UAP hearings.

The Richard Dolan video will not post ?? https://www.youtube.com/live/8ct6G6-pJxo?feature=share

I'm not impressed at all with the UAP hearings either. It's been a pathetic joke from the start and getting worse if that's even possible...checks timeline...No, it is possible, sadly.

Here's the Dolan vid:

ETA: Re: The Ripperston Farm Extraterrestrials vid - New to me & her channel. I also watched her part 2 where she went on location. Had no idea the shore landscape is so magnificent...partly reminded me of the Oregon coast. She is a top-notch presenter/story teller!

RE: Some more UFO stuff - EndtheMadnessNow - 05-06-2023

UFO Friend, Foe, or Fantasy - 1966

"Presented by Walter Kronkite, this classic overly skeptical, but still important to research one-hour documentary includes an interview with a 32-year old gum-chewing Carl Sagan. Although his presentation skills aren't quite refined at this point (spit out the gum, Carl!), the early seeds of his scientific skepticism are quite evident!"

George Van Tassel speaks on location at his "Giant Rock" out in the Mojave Desert at 29:10.
Bonus: You'll love the vintage IBM computer commercials!