Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Some more UFO stuff - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: UFOs, Aliens and Universal Questions (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+--- Thread: Some more UFO stuff (/showthread.php?tid=74)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 01-31-2024

Quote:In July of 2023 a group of Peruvian villagers deep in the Amazon rainforest experienced something horrifying and disturbing. They claimed they were attacked by extra terrestrial beings that were using some kind of hover technology. The villagers claimed they fired multiple gun shots at the creatures to no effect. The village chief described how one of the creatures tried to abduct a 15 year old girl who barely escaped with her life. Timothy Alberino is a filmmaker who's lived in the very same jungle as these Peruvian villagers and had some very strange things happen to him in this same region. He recently traveled to the scene of the event and joins us to talk about his experience. You can watch Timothy's full account right here:   [Image: yt_favicon.png] • Peru Alien Attack Expedition Report  

RE: Some more UFO stuff - EndtheMadnessNow - 02-06-2024

Jan 19, 2024: Pilots describe 'bizarre' lights and 'triangles' over Canada in air traffic audio.

Website I found it on.

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 02-06-2024

Quote:As long predicted, the closer the public gets to the truth about UFOs, the harder the pushback will become. That day has finally arrived. Since the beginning of 2024, the keepers of UFO secrets within government, along with their allies in defense corporations, and subservient toadies on various media platforms have unleashed a torrent of devious, ill-informed, sometimes laughable attacks on truth, facts, members of Congress, curious scientists, diligent journalists, and the public itself. Former AARO Director Sean Kirkpatrick led the charge with a blistering denouncement of the program he directed and the members of Congress who created it. Dr. Kirkpatrick spent "a whole year" investigating UFOs but found "no evidence.” His demonstrably false allegations were quickly magnified in a seemingly coordinated series of articles written by like-minded friendly reporters. At the same time, a cabal of hard-core debunkers, masquerading as skeptics, had been outed for its secret takeover of all Wikipedia content regarding UFOs and prominent people who have investigated the subject. And on various social media platforms, where civil discourse is a rarity, a cohort of the usual suspects have participated in unleashing personal attacks that are vile, even by their own low standards. So, what's going on? Is all of this unfolding at the same time purely by coincidence? In this episode, Jeremy and George review some of the more glaring examples of the new era of pushback against UFO truth and give shout outs to some of the unsung heroes who are fighting hard to push back against the onslaught of propaganda. Plus, don't miss a special segment featuring Bob Lazar, who sheds light on the intriguing anatomy of a flying saucer. Join us as we navigate through the stormy skies of disinformation to seek the elusive truth about UFOs.

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 02-07-2024

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 02-08-2024

Some more leaked classified paperwork on Majestic 12

Quote:TOPIC: July 1947 UFO Crashes — First Link to Animal Mutilations? News headlines: UK Daily Mail - Jan 26, 2024: “What are they trying to tell us? Internal report warns America is unequipped to defend itself from an ALIEN invasion” The Hill - Jan 30, 2024: “What has happened to the Pentagon’s former UFO hunter?” NewsNation - Dec 13, 2023: “Schumer: Credible spruces say USP info kept from Congress” Leaked SOM1-01 manual - MAJESTIC-12 group special operations manual - printed April 1954 - Bob & Ryan Wood collected “The Majestic Documents - Executive Correspondence” Top Secret document leaked from 1947 - “Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit” - “recovery of fallen airborne objects in the state of New Mexico” - “two crash sites located near the White Sands proving ground” Discussion with Ryan Wood - CEO of Electric Fusion systems Inc. - “the most disturbing aspect…was other bodies found not far from LZ-1 that looked like they had been dissected” - “our country has played host to beings from another planet” - “as to the bodies recovered from LZ-2…none of the crew members survived”

RE: Some more UFO stuff - EndtheMadnessNow - 02-14-2024

UFO landing near the Westall school in 1966 discussed in great detail by eyewitness Derek Weise. This guy has one of the more fascinating sighting/abductions/near death experiences as a child and decades later in 2004, another UFO encounter followed by strange beings coming through his bedroom wall taking him to their craft and then the story gets weird. Like X-Files weird. Also, tells of being brutally harassed by military contractors. He comes across as genuine, average normal open minded guy just trying to figure it all out. First I've heard of this specific witness case. You decide:

Quote:VIDEO COURTESY OF: UFO RESEARCH QUEENSLAND.

Film production/camera by Barry Taylor.
Interview by Sheryl Gottschall.

Year of interview: 2018.

"First ever interview with missing Westall school UFO incident 1966 Melbourne Australia. Derek Weise contacted UFO Research Queensland in September 2018 stating that he was a witness to the UFO incident at the Westall school, and would like to tell his personal story of events. Derek was the missing witness that ran into class yelling "Mr Greenwood there are silver objects in the sky...." Derek was first student to see the UFOs overhead and eventually landed near the school, and much of his testimony contains never before heard details of this classic event. We at UFORQ commend Derek for his brave decision to share his remarkable story with us, so that we can now forward it onto you.

Interview by Sheryl Gottschall. Camera/film production by Barry Taylor for UFO Research Queensland (Australia).
Thank you Derek." (@UFOResearchQueensland)

Please follow UFO RESEARCH QUEENSLAND on YT: @UFOResearchQueensland

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 02-18-2024

Quote:   
238,889 views Feb 15, 2024 #uap

The world is continuing to learn more about the UFO UAP phenomenon. Here, veteran investigative journalist Ross Coulthart and producer Bryce Zabel sit down for an extended interview with filmmaker and UFO UAP secret sharer Jeremy Corbell. Subscribe and set ? » https://7news.link/YTSubscribe This interview, was recorded in June 2022. Portions of it have aired in our Need To Know documentary, as we all as our UFO UAP special. But this is the first time it has aired, in full. Let us know what you think in the comments. KEY MOMENTS IN THIS VIDEO | CHAPTERS 0:39 Has Jeremy ever seen a UFO? 1:05 Why Jeremy thinks UFOs are real 1:58 Discussing skepticism 2:38 The 2019 videos Jeremy leaked 3:10 The May 2022 US Congress UAP Hearings - are they drones? 5:32 The radar data of the 2019 video leaks 6:58 Jeremy and the hearings 7:57 Ross on May 2022 Hearings 9:00 Breaking down "bokeh" from Pyramid video 13:40 Why is Jeremy the person disclosing these videos? 15:08 The USS Omaha Video 18:14 On Mick West 19:20 The 'safety of flight' issue 21:28 How sightings are happening near war zones 23:40 Should people be scared? 25:35 Australia's military and UAPs 27:05 What to say to say to people who dismiss the UAP topic? 28:16 Are these objects intelligently controlled? 30:30 The rise of the NAVY in the UAP sighting space 32:30 Ross Coulthart on why the public has been mislead 36:21 Ross plays devil's advocate 37:30 Why UFO and UAP aren't just in the air 38:49 Dealing with stigma 41:00 The Bass Strait bulk carrier 44:34 Bryce's personal question for Jeremy 45:55 Protecting whistle-blowers and witnesses 49.48 UFO UAP disclosure and politicians 51:15 What will full disclosure look like? 52:17 What we know for sure

RE: Some more UFO stuff - EndtheMadnessNow - 02-19-2024

February 19, 1951: Robert H. Wood, "Saucers, Secrecy, and Security," Aviation Week 54 - praises the upcoming article in LOOK magazine identifying UFOs as balloons.

[Image: mM4PwS2.jpg]
Article reprinted by Project 1947

February 19, 1957: UFO History - In testimony before the House Appropriations Committee, National Advisory Committee on Aeronautics officials Hugh Latimer Dryden and Jimmy Doolittle are asked about UFOs. They "flatly denied the existence of such space vehicles." When asked why they don’t speak out more often, they remark that they "cannot compete with the science-fiction people."

[Image: utrWmCn.jpg]
Source: US House Appropriations Committee, Hearings, Independent Offices Appropriations for 1958, National Advisory Committee on Aeronautics, February 19, 1957, pp. 1417–1419.

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 02-22-2024

Hybrids and the human race ?

RE: Some more UFO stuff - EndtheMadnessNow - 02-23-2024

"...public release might endanger national security".

[Image: tMwd7YI.jpg]
Clipping from The Indianapolis Star

Lawsuits by Citizens Against UFO Secrecy (CAUS) against the CIA/NSA/DIA found that 1000's of UFO related documents were classified and held by various agencies.

Gersten was in 2012 reported to be intending to jump off Bell Rock in Sedona, Arizona, saying, "I believe that some type of cosmic portal will be opening at that time and place and that an opportunity will present itself. I fully expect that it will either lead to the next level of this cosmic program; freedom from an imprisoning time-loop; a magical Martian-like bubble; or something equally as exotic." Gersten "wandered home" when his predicted vortex did not appear.

Sedona Vortex Jumper Peter Gersten

As of 2023 CAUS is listed as an inactive organization, with its non-profit status revoked.

[Image: KWt3A0i.jpg]

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 02-25-2024

RE: Some more UFO stuff - EndtheMadnessNow - 02-29-2024

Strange story I stumbled across in the tales of the CIA reading room.

Cosmic Revenge by UFO Medusa caused Petrified Soldiers in Siberia, March 27, 1993.

[Image: ErifLaD.jpg]
PAPER REPORTS ALLEGED EVIDENCE ON MISHAP INVOLVING UFO

Quote:UFO Turns Soldiers to Stone

This is a truly outstanding tale of tabloid newspapers, bizarre declassified CIA documents, and 23 Soviet soldiers killed in an extremely odd fashion by a flying saucer. I had previously come across this story in the earlier days of my research, but had dismissed it out of hand because of how sensational it seemed, and due to the only places in which it was widely reported being tabloid newspapers. However, recently I have managed to unearth the genuine declassified CIA files on the incident using the FOIA archives online - but these have only left me more confused than ever as to what exactly this incident really was.

[Image: VQMh3KP.jpg]
I have a theory as to what might've happened here, and as to why this exceedingly odd CIA document exists. I would wager that this information was drawn to the attention of the Central Intelligence Agency thanks to an article published in the Weekly World News, and then some bright spark in the Government offices traced the tale back to the Ukrainian newspapers, which were claiming that the CIA were in possession of the 250-page document when they really were not. The animosity between the USA and the Soviet Nations might've led the researchers of this story to believe that this could've been some sort of smear tactic against the CIA, meant to associate them with ridiculous tales of UFO attacks. This may or may not have been true, obviously, but I would wager that it was not a deliberate attack, and was rather just a piece of badly-thought-out yellow journalism. Thus, the CIA investigated the matter and wrote a file up about the incident because someone had alleged that they were involved in it, and then when the story was inevitably discovered to be bogus, the file was cast aside and automatically declassified later - only to stir up interest in modern tabloid newspapers (mostly of the British variety, oddly) and become a story reported as being factual. That's my best guess as to why this file exists - but who knows? Perhaps 23 soldiers really were petrified by basilisks from beyond the stars...

Paranormal World Wiki

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 03-01-2024

Quote:KEY MOMENTS IN THIS VIDEO | CHAPTERS 1:14 Professor Kaku on skeptics 2:31 The US Navy sightings 3:29 Kaku on the burden of proof 5:05 The Congressional UFO UAPl Hearings 6:25 Are UFOs foreign adversaries? 8:00 Could sightings be “ET”? 9:14 What is Kaku hearing about secret government programs? 10:35 Einstein’s theory is tested 13:20 Kaku on Lue Elizondo 15:25 Who is controlling these objects? 19:55 Are we alone in the Universe? 22:50 Why would aliens visit Earth? 25:50 Has Professor Kaku been approached by the government? 29:08 Kaku on the Pentagon’s ‘transparency’ 33:35 Is the world ready for full disclosure? 35:28 Warning about optical illusions 38:16 Why is there a cover up? 42:00 The crossover between religion and the phenomenon 43:45 Does the US have recovered alien technology?

RE: Some more UFO stuff - Schmoe - 03-01-2024

(01-28-2024, 05:30 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Has anyone listened to...

Missing 411 David Paulides Presents Amnesia

Really fascinating & bizarre cases possibly connected to (alien) abductions that will leave you wondering just what the hell has and is going on. I been thinking about some of these cases all week. He's found cases meeting his profile going back 100 years to present. I've listened to all ten episodes so far and think he has found a new wrinkle in many of his missing 411 cases. A few remind me of the 2002 TV series Taken.

And related Amnesia series:

Missing 411 David Paulides Presents Missing Truckers Series

Good bedtime stories that are real and some cases downright frightening!

Highly recommend both series if you have the time.

Yeah, I've been following Paulides for quite some time, from ATS threads, to his books, to his YouTube CANAM channel and numerous interviews.  Definitely some straight up bizarre shit happening in national parks.  I don't think I'll be going into any alone and unarmed.

I've been waiting and waiting for one of these park rangers to come out and give some sort of theory for what's been going on, I'm sure you're aware of the run-around he was given, just to get a list of missing persons from particular parks.

I don't think he's come out and blatantly attributed the disappearances to aliens, but he seems to hint at it recently.  Before that, I was getting the hint that he thought sasquatch may have had something to do with some of them.

It's a fascinating topic, at least.  Kids traveling miles through rough terrain in a matter of hours, when it took much longer for experienced search and rescue personnel.  Or the story of the kid who was brought to a cave by someone he thought was his grandmother, but she wasn't along for the trip, and the impostor wanted the kid to shit on a piece of paper.  There are many weird stories in our national parks.

RE: Some more UFO stuff - BIAD - 03-01-2024

(03-01-2024, 05:34 AM)Schmoe Wrote: ...It's a fascinating topic, at least.  Kids traveling miles through rough terrain in a matter of hours, when it took much longer for experienced search and rescue personnel.  Or the story of the kid who was brought to a cave by someone he thought was his grandmother, but she wasn't along for the trip, and the impostor wanted the kid to shit on a piece of paper.  There are many weird stories in our national parks.

I agree, the 'Robot Grandma'-thing is one weird account" (RN link)
Smile thumbsup2

RE: Some more UFO stuff - Bally002 - 03-01-2024

(03-01-2024, 09:58 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(03-01-2024, 05:34 AM)Schmoe Wrote: ...It's a fascinating topic, at least.  Kids traveling miles through rough terrain in a matter of hours, when it took much longer for experienced search and rescue personnel.  Or the story of the kid who was brought to a cave by someone he thought was his grandmother, but she wasn't along for the trip, and the impostor wanted the kid to shit on a piece of paper.  There are many weird stories in our national parks.

I agree, the 'Robot Grandma'-thing is one weird account" (RN link)
Smile thumbsup2

Yes, I did enjoy reading those accounts.

Guess I'll go over them again now.

Cheers.

Bally)

RE: Some more UFO stuff - EndtheMadnessNow - 03-02-2024

(03-01-2024, 05:34 AM)Schmoe Wrote:

Really fascinating & bizarre cases possibly connected to (alien) abductions that will leave you wondering just what the hell has and is going on. I been thinking about some of these cases all week. He's found cases meeting his profile going back 100 years to present. I've listened to all ten episodes so far and think he has found a new wrinkle in many of his missing 411 cases. A few remind me of the 2002 TV series Taken.

Yeah, I've been following Paulides for quite some time, from ATS threads, to his books, to his YouTube CANAM channel and numerous interviews.  Definitely some straight up bizarre shit happening in national parks.  I don't think I'll be going into any alone and unarmed.

I've been waiting and waiting for one of these park rangers to come out and give some sort of theory for what's been going on, I'm sure you're aware of the run-around he was given, just to get a list of missing persons from particular parks.

I don't think he's come out and blatantly attributed the disappearances to aliens, but he seems to hint at it recently.  Before that, I was getting the hint that he thought sasquatch may have had something to do with some of them.

It's a fascinating topic, at least.  Kids traveling miles through rough terrain in a matter of hours, when it took much longer for experienced search and rescue personnel.  Or the story of the kid who was brought to a cave by someone he thought was his grandmother, but she wasn't along for the trip, and the impostor wanted the kid to shit on a piece of paper.  There are many weird stories in our national parks.

I started watching/listening to Paulides back when he created his Youtube channel. Prior to that I was only mildly aware of his Missing 411 books and a few articles/interviews here and there. Some of his vids on missing people & kids from forests & alot of national parks made the hair on my arm stand up. Years prior I did a lot of hiking/exploring solely in national parks and places way off the beaten path through thick forests, creeks & rivers, mountains from Wash/Oregon on down to Mt Shasta and on out across Death Valley, water, slot canyons, did I mention water & quicksand too And lots of deserts. Basically few places people venture off into.

According to Paulides, Yosemite National Park has more missing people than ALL the other US national parks combined! Been there 3 or 4 times and ironically is the only national park I never hiked alone. Weird, lucky, I don't know.

Somehow I never went missing nor got lost nor was ever abducted (that I know of) so either I always had a guardian angel or maybe my genetics is inferior. I don't know, but nowadays whenever I go off on a hike or stroll through the woods I think about some of those people who vanished without a trace. I'm certainly more paranoid venturing out alone nowadays.

Aside from aliens he's definitely hinting on some "thing" that is non-human.
His amnesia series has really captured my interest and like he says why so many cases back in the 30s-40s and into the 50s versus today you rarely ever hear of any amnesia victims. Certainly not like the cases he has presented.

Over the years people have postulated so many theories that nobody really knows what the hell has been going on.

Robot Grandma? Huh, WTF? Ok, off to watch another vid.

RE: Some more UFO stuff - EndtheMadnessNow - 03-02-2024

Quote:Map Reveals Where In The US Is Best To Spot UFOs In the Sky

The map reflects data from nearly 100,000 public UFO sightings between 2001 and 2020.

Heads up, UFO hunters: If you want to catch sight of one in the US, your best bet is to head west or hop over to New England. Oh, and steer clear of the south. That’s according to a new scientific project that looked to understand the local environmental factors that determine the geographical distribution of their sightings across the continental US.

A pair of geographers – yes, actual academic geographers – and a researcher from the US Department of Defense shifted through data from the National UFO Research Center, totaling over 98,000 public sighting reports between 2001 to 2020.

Their musing produced a map that shows which parts of the US have the most sightings of UFOs, or unidentified anomalous phenomena (UAP) as they tend to be known today

The “hot spots” include most of the western states, including Washington, Oregon, Nevada, and Arizona, as well as large portions of Idaho, New Mexico, and Utah. Perhaps surprisingly, California has significant patches with relatively few UFO sightings. The researchers aren’t sure why, but they note it's an interesting observation.

On the other side of the US, New England is another “hot spot”, particularly Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine.

Meanwhile, the southern states are notable for their large amount of “cold spots,” especially in Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama.

The map and more context at IFLScience.

Don't know why they contained the data to the 21st century.

RE: Some more UFO stuff - Schmoe - 03-02-2024

(03-02-2024, 12:54 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:
(03-01-2024, 05:34 AM)Schmoe Wrote:

I started watching/listening to Paulides back when he created his Youtube channel. Prior to that I was only mildly aware of his Missing 411 books and a few articles/interviews here and there. Some of his vids on missing people & kids from forests & alot of national parks made the hair on my arm stand up. Years prior I did a lot of hiking/exploring solely in national parks and places way off the beaten path through thick forests, creeks & rivers, mountains from Wash/Oregon on down to Mt Shasta and on out across Death Valley, water, slot canyons, did I mention water & quicksand too And lots of deserts. Basically few places people venture off into.

According to Paulides, Yosemite National Park has more missing people than ALL the other US national parks combined! Been there 3 or 4 times and ironically is the only national park I never hiked alone. Weird, lucky, I don't know.

Somehow I never went missing nor got lost nor was ever abducted (that I know of) so either I always had a guardian angel or maybe my genetics is inferior. I don't know, but nowadays whenever I go off on a hike or stroll through the woods I think about some of those people who vanished without a trace. I'm certainly more paranoid venturing out alone nowadays.

Aside from aliens he's definitely hinting on some "thing" that is non-human.
His amnesia series has really captured my interest and like he says why so many cases back in the 30s-40s and into the 50s versus today you rarely ever hear of any amnesia victims. Certainly not like the cases he has presented.

Over the years people have postulated so many theories that nobody really knows what the hell has been going on.

Robot Grandma? Huh, WTF? Ok, off to watch another vid.

Oh man, of all the cases, you missed the robot grandma story?  That one takes the cake in weirdness. 

Interesting too about the amnesia, I hadn't thought about it, but I've never met anyone who's experienced amnesia.  But it feels like it was a common term a few decades ago.

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 03-04-2024

Quote:THE BREAKTHROUGH WE”VE BEEN WAITING FOR! John W Warner IV joins Dark Journalist, Daniel Liszt to do a deep dive on his family's Deep State roots as the son of Legendary Virginia Senator John W. Warner III (R-VA), former Secretary of the Navy and Chairman of the Armed Services Committee (KBE), who sadly passed away on May 25th, and Mellon Banking heiress Catherine Mellon, daughter of philanthropist Paul Mellon (U.S. Army, OSS, CIA, KBE). WARNING OF A FALSE CIA UFO INVASION PSYOP Warner tells us that his cousin, Former Defense Intelligence Official Chris Mellon, was carefully chosen to stage-manage a false UFO Threat narrative and that his bizarre pairing with Counterintelligence Agent Lue Elizondo shows that the Deep State is desperate to pull off a massive covert operation. A major effort to keep the Wall of Secrecy on Advanced Technology in place in order to hide the UFO reality from the public is being orchestrated by CIA and DIA officials trying to make it appear that Mellon and Elizondo are whistleblowers after decades of working in intelligence circles. REVELATIONS FROM A SENATOR’S SON Warner also reveals that his father encouraged him before he died to pursue the truth at all costs and was deeply concerned about keeping America free in the face of massive secrecy by black ops that are buried inside in the government. The Senator also revealed to his son that his activities in Operation Deep Freeze in ANTARCTICA were actually related to COVERT SPACE OPERATIONS! MEDIA PROMOTING FEAR OF UFOS Warner exposes how the media has fully supported this false UFO Threat operation along with shady politicians like Senator Marco Rubio and Harry Reid. He sees that the media under orders to keep the fear atmosphere going with the a looming UAP Task Force report coming up in June. Warner believes we must dismantle the false UFO Threat operation and reveal the real UFO truth for America and the World THE MELLON BANKING FAMILY SECRETS He also goes into stunning detail about his mysterious grandfather Paul Mellon who engaged in Secret Intelligence work and kept the company of corrupt CIA director Allen Dulles. Paul’s wife Mary Mellon was a spiritual idealist who brought Carl Jung to the attention of the world and who met G.I Gurdjieff and studied Mystery Schools like Rudolf Steiner’s Anthroposophy. Her early death from Asthma in the 1940s led Paul Mellon to turn further to the dark side with help from CIA Occultist Dulles. NAZI ROCKET SCIENTIST WERNHER VON BRAUN Warner reveals the unknown relationship of Nazi Rocket Scientist Wernher von Braun to his family and his cousin Chris Mellon. Warner also reveals never before heard details of his powerful family and their place in the elite world of banking and the aristocracy along with rare anecdotes of Hollywood legend actress Elizabeth Taylor who was married to his father for 6 years and his Mother's early interest in UFOs.