Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Some more UFO stuff - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: UFOs, Aliens and Universal Questions (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+--- Thread: Some more UFO stuff (/showthread.php?tid=74)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Some more UFO stuff - EndtheMadnessNow - 08-19-2023

Recall these emails from Wikileaks before they were all deleted?

[Image: rbcYGTH.jpg]
Wikileaks Clinton/ET Connection Emails w/ PRG Comments in Chronological Order

DeLonge-Podesta-Spielberg Email

[Image: owpXR8M.jpg]
Tom DeLonge email

Quote:Steven Spielberg production company will launch a 4 part documentary on UAPs/UFOs in September 2023 on Netflix.

"It comes as explosive new revelations emerge from military whistleblowers of alien encounters, UFOs, and clandestine Pentagon programs, as well as coverage from major news sources, which have breathed a fresh urgency into a topic that, for decades, has been relegated to the realm of conspiracy."

July 5th, David Fravor teases a new UFO documentary coming out. Fravor calls the documentary "game changing" at 1:36:00 if curious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuX4GLHLRz8

Another Spielberg connection...

[Image: Aw0HG72.jpg]
Quote:Sekret Machines is a gripping thriller that tells the story of a U.S. Air Force pilot, a British heiress, a New York journalist, and a former WWII prisoner of war, whose lives intersect as they each discover dangerous information about a global cover-up of advanced UFO technology used to create unstoppable next generation fighter aircrafts, and 80-years of secret history, all of which has profound implications for humanity. The truth they uncover propels each of them into a labyrinth of powerful forces competing to control the otherworldly technology at all costs.
Legendary Lands Rights To ‘Sekret Machines’ UFO Novels For TV Series Adaptation

Steven Spielberg, 2023: "I don't know if I'm a believer..."

Steven Spielberg, late 1970s: "Cosmic Watergate, bro."
Vid clip

On a more serious note...
Flying Saucerers: A Social History of UFOlogy by British researchers Dr. David Clarke and Andy Roberts. I've heard this is the book to read and also covers British UFOlogy connections to aristocracy from John Rimmer's review.

[Image: cn9qnVt.jpg]

RE: Some more UFO stuff - EndtheMadnessNow - 08-19-2023

UFO report "released", but not released? An "unclassified overview" is promised "at a later date".

[Image: dQJS3vP.jpg]
Evaluation of the DoD's Actions Regarding Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (DODIG-2023-109)

2+ years ago...

[Image: gqmuJGZ.jpg]
Evaluation of the DoD’s Actions Regarding the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena

I see the DOD is in no hurry to 'evaluate' themselves on UAP.

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 08-20-2023

Quote:The military has claimed they have no interest in UFOs and say they do not investigate UFO cases. However, through the Freedom of Information Act, investigators have uncovered several documents that would indicate UFOs have been of interest, and that the most important files were most likely never made public. Regardless of whether one believes the UFO phenomenon is real or not, what is clear from the Air Force's own records is that they have taken at least a hand full of UFO reports seriously since 1969, despite claims to the contrary, and they do not seem to feel obligated to share this information with the public. We at Open Minds feel differently, and will continue to bring you our findings and share with you the findings of others digging for the UFO information the Air Force seems reticent to share.

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 08-21-2023

100% they have been and are here....?

RE: Some more UFO stuff - Infolurker - 08-22-2023

Apollo 16 astronaut Charlie Duke wholeheartedly believes that UFOs exist, but that they're better described as "demonic" than "extraterrestrial."

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 08-24-2023

Just more obstruction and obfuscation

RE: Some more UFO stuff - EndtheMadnessNow - 08-25-2023

USAF Capt. Edward James Ruppelt sudden death at age 37 in 1960.

[Image: QBZyZFp.jpg]
2nd Annual UFO Crash Retrieval Conference Proceedings, Nov. 12-14 2004

[Image: EUsvilZ.jpg]
Source: Flying saucer scares kept St. Louis on edge in 1947

[Image: pG1pjwf.jpg]
Wiki

Disclosure: There are no such thing as UFOs. There are UAPs.
Why was the term changed to UAP?
Gov't: "We can be heroes by revealing the UAPs without having to apologize for lying about UFOs the past 75 years."

The reveal (eventually) if it can be even called that will be less than 10% and then that will be it. Buried, disappeared out of the media, locked away under "national security" modeled after the JFK Archive Act of 1992, per Sen Schumer.

RE: Some more UFO stuff - EndtheMadnessNow - 08-26-2023

[Image: UbRPkqU.jpg]
Quote:
  • Illustrations used in this article are an artist’s concept of witnesses’ testimony

While searching historic newspapers from the late 19th Century, I came upon a credible description of what could only be called a failed alien abduction.
The fact that this account was published in a reputable newspaper and witnessed by two corroborating, credible individuals with nothing to gain but scorn, and the fact that certain elements of the story were far beyond concepts of the era, captured my attention and made me want to share it with you:
Here is the article that was published in the daily newspaper Stockton Evening Mail, of Stockton, California, USA, on Nov.  27, 1896:

THREE STRANGE VISITORS
Who Possibly Came From the Planet Mars
Seen on a Country Road by Colonel H.G. Shaw and a Companion
They Boarded the Airship
Editor’s Note: 

For more than a week the papers all over the coast have been reporting the presence of an alleged airship or flying machine, which many reputable people claim to have seen on several occasions in the heavens at night. Whether or not there really is such a contrivance navigating the air the Mail is unable to satisfactorily determine, but some of the papers have taken the matter seriously and others have been disposed to make light of the statements. A couple of San Francisco attorneys have secured a lot of free advertising by claiming to have clients who have invented and tested successful flying ships, and the newspapers have filled several columns talking about the aerial mystery.

The Mail makes the above statement merely by way of preface to a most remarkable story which is related by Colonel H.G. Shaw of this city, formerly of the Mail editorial staff. Colonel Shaw is at present engaged in collecting an exhibit for the Stockton Commercial Association to be displayed at the Citrus Fair which will be held in Fresno during the coming month. The gentleman was very reticent about relating the circumstance, as he said he had no idea that it would believed by anyone, and he was loath to appear before the public as a romancer or as a man who had looked upon shoe-string when it was red. He tells the story as follows:

THREE STRANGE BEINGS

“Were it not for the fact that I was not alone when I witnessed the strange sight I would never have mentioned it at all. Wednesday afternoon I went out to Lodi and Lockeford in company with Camille Spooner, a young man recently arrived from Nevada. I went to the places mentioned in quest of material to form an exhibit to represent this county at the Fresno Citrus Fair. We left Lodi on the return trip, I should judge, shortly before 6 o’clock, and we were jogging along quietly when the horse stopped suddenly and gave a snort of terror.”

“Looking up we beheld three strange beings. They resembled humans in many respects, but still they were not like anything I had ever seen. They were nearly or quite seven feet high and very slender. We were both somewhat startled, as you may readily imagine, and the first impulse was to drive on. The horse, however, refused to budge, and when we saw that we were being regarded more with an air of curiosity than anything else, we concluded to get out and investigate. I walked up to where the strange looking persons were and addressed them. I asked where they were from. They seemed not to understand me, but began – well, “warbling” expresses it better than talking. Their remarks, if such you would call them, were addressed to each other, and sounded like a monotonous chant, inclined to be guttural. I saw it was no use to attempt a conversation, so I satisfied myself with watching and examining them. They seemed to take great interest in ourselves, the horse and buggy, and scrutinized everything very carefully.”

WEIGHED LESS THAN AN OUNCE EACH

“While they were thus engaged I was enabled to inspect them as well. As I have already stated, they were seven feet in height and very slender. I noticed, further, that their hands were quite small and delicate, and that their fingers were without nails. Their feet, however, were nearly twice as long as those of an ordinary man, though they were narrow, and the toes were also long and slender. I noticed, too, that they were able to use their feet and toes much the same as a monkey; in fact, they appeared to have much better use of their feet than their hands. I presently discovered that this was probably a provision of nature. As one of then came close to me I reached out to touch him, and placing my hand under his elbow pressed gently upward, and lo and behold I lifted him from the ground with scarcely an effort. I should judge that the specific gravity of the creature was less than an ounce. It was then that I observed him try to grasp the earth with his toes to prevent my lifting him. You can readily understand that their slight weight made such a provision necessary, or they might be blown away.”

“They were without any sort of clothing, but were covered with a natural growth hard to describe; it was not hair, neither was it like feathers, but it was as soft as silk to the touch, and their skin was like velvet. Their faces and heads were without hair, the ears were very small, and the nose had the appearance of polished ivory, while the eyes were large and lustrous. The mouth, however, was small, and it seemed to me that they were without teeth. That and other things led me to believe that they neither ate nor drank, and that life was sustained by some sort of gas. Each of them had swung under the left arm a bag to which was attached a nozzle, and every little while one or the other would place the nozzle on his mouth, at which time I heard a sound of escaping gas. It was much the same sound as is produced by a person blowing up a football.”

OF INDESCRIBABLE BEAUTY

[Image: TpXiSZ6.jpg]

“From the description I give I do not want you to get the idea that these creatures were hideous. In appearance they were markedly the contrary. They were possessed of a strange and indescribable beauty. I can express myself in no other way. They were graceful to a degree, and more divinely beautiful than anything I ever beheld.”

“The strangest part of the story is yet to come. It is the lights they carried. Each held to his hand something about the size of a hen’s egg. Upon holding them up and partly opening the hand, these substances emitted the most remarkable, intense and penetrating light one can imagine. Notwithstanding its intensity it had no unpleasant effect upon our eyes, and we found we could gaze directly at it. It seemed to me to be some sort of luminous mineral, though they had complete control of it.”

“Finally they became tired of examining us and our horse and buggy, and then one of them, at a signal from one who appeared to be the leader, attempted to lift me, probably with the intention of carrying me away. Although I made not the slightest resistance he could not move me, and finally the three of them tried it without the slightest success. They appeared to have no muscular power outside of being able to move their own limbs.”

STRANGE AIRSHIP

[Image: zrx4L9M.jpg]

“Well, after trying in vain to move either of us they turned in the direction of the Woodbridge canal, near which we were, and as they flashed their lights towards the bridge we beheld a startling sight. There, resting in the air about twenty feet above the water, was an immense airship. It was 150 feet in length at least, though probably not over twenty feet in diameter at the widest part. It was pointed at both ends, and outside of a large rudder there was no visible machinery. The three walked rapidly toward the ship, not as you or I walk, but with a swaying motion, their feet only touching the ground at intervals of about fifteen feet. We followed them as rapidly as possible, and reached the bridge as they were about to embark. With a little spring they rose to the machine, opened a door in the side, and disappeared within. I do not know of what the affair was built, but just before it started I struck it with a rock and it gave no sound. It went through the air very rapidly and expanded and contracted with a muscular motion, and was soon out of sight.”

“I have a theory, which, of course, is only a theory, that those we beheld were inhabitants of Mars, who haw been sent to the earth for the purpose of securing one of its inhabitants. I feel safe in asserting that the stories being told by certain San Francisco attorneys are clumsy fakes, and should not be given credence by anyone.”

DASHES HERE AND THERE

Some practical jokers sent up a number of hot air balloons last night, as a take-off on the alleged airship. Several people saw the balloons and enjoyed a laugh.

Unknown Boundaries

RE: Some more UFO stuff - EndtheMadnessNow - 08-27-2023

Quote:UFO 1930 — An Alabama Family Account

It’s important to understand that at that time in rural Alabama there was no such thing as street lights in remote areas where schools were located.

“Shortly after pulling up by the school, the occupants of the car saw a bright light that looked like a ball of fire,” Jesse said. “My grandmother was in the back driver’s side of the car, and she said that the light was approaching the car from the rear passenger’s side. They all assumed it was a flash light or car headlight of someone to come open up the door to the school. The light got brighter and it filled the car interior with light. It was so bright, my grandmother said it was as bright as daylight.”

Over the years the woman shared her consistent description with her children and grandchildren. “It was a bright glowing ball about the size of a basketball. It floated by our car, about two or three feet away,” Jesse said she recounted. “It moved forward on the rear passenger side about four feet above the ground. It moved at the speed of a slow walk and was completely silent.”

Jesse said his grandmother and her friend were so terrified that neither of them would get out of the car. But, as the story goes, she related that the two boys in the car got out and followed the glowing ball of fire as it meandered into the woods. The boys came back after a few minutes and said it had disappeared.
“The sighting perplexed all who saw it. Later as adults, her friends recalled the sighting event many times over the years,” Jesse said.

Columnist Cheryl Costa reports a UFO sighting tale from 1930

RE: Some more UFO stuff - Ninurta - 08-28-2023

(08-27-2023, 02:31 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:
Quote:UFO 1930 — An Alabama Family Account

It’s important to understand that at that time in rural Alabama there was no such thing as street lights in remote areas where schools were located.

“Shortly after pulling up by the school, the occupants of the car saw a bright light that looked like a ball of fire,” Jesse said. “My grandmother was in the back driver’s side of the car, and she said that the light was approaching the car from the rear passenger’s side. They all assumed it was a flash light or car headlight of someone to come open up the door to the school. The light got brighter and it filled the car interior with light. It was so bright, my grandmother said it was as bright as daylight.”

Over the years the woman shared her consistent description with her children and grandchildren. “It was a bright glowing ball about the size of a basketball. It floated by our car, about two or three feet away,” Jesse said she recounted. “It moved forward on the rear passenger side about four feet above the ground. It moved at the speed of a slow walk and was completely silent.”

Jesse said his grandmother and her friend were so terrified that neither of them would get out of the car. But, as the story goes, she related that the two boys in the car got out and followed the glowing ball of fire as it meandered into the woods. The boys came back after a few minutes and said it had disappeared.
“The sighting perplexed all who saw it. Later as adults, her friends recalled the sighting event many times over the years,” Jesse said.

Columnist Cheryl Costa reports a UFO sighting tale from 1930

I had one of those once, at my house. Here's the footage from my surveillance camera:

I've never figured out just what it really was. If it was a flashlight spot or a laser, then when it went along the roof peak of the shed on the left, it should have looked like a light bean going through tree tops, because there ain't nothing above that shed but trees and sky. It was caught on the camera on 14 November, 2021, just before 1 am. I didn't see it, only the camera did. I didn't find it until a few days later when I was reviewing the camera footage.

My grandma saw one with her eyes once, long ago, that she called "a ball of fire". The one she saw floated around and then dropped through the roof of a house without damaging anything, into the house. The next day, the guy that lived there died. She always said they were harbingers of death, but no one died here when that one came around.

But, yeah, stuff happens.

RE: Some more UFO stuff - EndtheMadnessNow - 08-30-2023

In 1955, while touring the Soviet Union, a group of Americans including Sen. Richard Russell Jr. reported seeing flying saucers in Azerbaijan. From a released CIA document reveals that one of those men, Reuben Efron, was a CIA agent who tracked Oswald prior to JFK's assassination.

[Image: yDYC8V5.jpg]
CIA Intelligence Bulletin-1955

[Image: 7La1ktf.jpg]
JFK Files 2018/104-10418-10302

Russell and Efron were together again, in the same room, in 1964 when the Warren Commission interrogated Marina Oswald.

[Image: hbrRHI2.jpg]
Biden’s ‘Final’ Order Closes Kennedy Files

Regarding the "flying saucers", interesting to recall previous declassified CIA documents revealed when truth was coming out about its 1954 overthrow of Jacobo Arbenz Guzmán in Guatemala, the CIA recommended fabricating UFO stories as a distraction.

[Image: iULutx0.jpg]
Word for Word/Coup Control; The C.I.A.'s Cover Has Been Blown? Just Make Up Something About U.F.O.'s

RE: Some more UFO stuff - EndtheMadnessNow - 08-31-2023

Sean Kirkpatrick just got a new boss...
Deputy Defense Secretary Kathleen Hicks recently moved to personally oversee the Pentagon’s "UAP" investigation team formally known as the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office. And a new website will soon be launched where incidents can be reported.

Hicks takes direct oversight of Pentagon’s UAP office

AARO finally has a website in the .mil domain...

All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO):

Quote:Director's Message

Welcome to the website for the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO).  Our team of experts is leading the U.S. government’s efforts to address Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAP) using a rigorous scientific framework and a data-driven approach.  Since its establishment in July 2022, AARO has taken important steps to improve data collection, standardize reporting requirements, and mitigate the potential threats to safety and security posed by UAP.  We look forward to using this site to regularly update the public about AARO’s work and findings, and to provide a mechanism for UAP reporting. Thank you for visiting.

- Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick, Director

COMING SOON

US Government UAP-Related Program/Activity Reporting
AARO will be accepting reports from current or former U.S. Government employees, service members, or contractors with direct knowledge of U.S. Government programs or activities related to UAP dating back to 1945*.  These reports will be used to inform AARO’s congressionally directed Historical Record Report.  We will announce when a reporting mechanism is available for others to use.

This form is intended as an initial point of contact with AARO; it is not intended for conveying potentially sensitive or classified information.  Following the submission of your report, AARO staff may reach out to request additional detail or arrange for an informational interview.

The All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office Has Finally Launched Its Official Website. Here’s What’s Missing

Nothing yet on their twit account: @DoD_AARO

Col. Philip J. Corso's "The Day After Roswell"
[Image: EM5u2u2.jpg]

We have the fake AARO org on one side, continuing the coverup, and Grusch et al on the other, disclosing crash retrievals.

Possible big picture view: they ultimately all work for the same team, directly & indirectly. AARO has heard/read/discussed just about everything Grusch & others have told them. They know there's some sort of crash retrieval program. Due to "national security" they are paid to obfuscate anything that is/may/should be classified while steering the general public in other directions. Many doors to disclosure in mil/intel labrynith often leading to dead-ends, trap-doors, hocus pocus, etc.

It's just a big game, with a long term goal: Disclosure.

Camouflage Through Limited Disclosure (2006) by Randy Koppang.

[Image: dzBSGCf.jpg]

It doesn't even matter if you believe any of this because the exposure itself (for decades), whether you realized it or not is in part the phenomenon itself and is a form of MKUltra mind games; especially the mundane parts. The exposure itself is the mysticism & alchemical nigredo processing of humanity through public psychodrama. Right or wrong or somewhere in between is my perception, for now. Also, I think if we didn't restart the cold war much of the UFO/UAP hyper flap phenomena would have never even started and lamestream media would have never re-started publishing UFO articles circa 2017.

After all, they have an Influence & Perception Management Office:
Quote:Its existence is not strictly secret, although there has been no official announcement of its launch, let alone an explanation from Department of Defense (DoD) officials as to its raison d’être or modus operandi. Its budget likewise remains a mystery but purportedly runs into the “multimillions.”

Pentagon financial documents from 2022 offer a laconic and largely impenetrable description of IPMO. The Office, it is said, “will serve as the senior advisor” to Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence & Security, Ronald S. Moultrie, on “strategic and operational influence and perception management (reveal and conceal) matters”:

It will develop broad thematic influence guidance focused on key adversaries; promulgate competitive influence strategies focused on specific defense issues, which direct subordinate planning efforts for the conduct of influence-related activities; and fill existing gaps in policy, oversight, governance, and integration related to influence and perception management matters. [IPMO]…provides necessary support to National Defense Strategy…to address the current strategic environment of great power competition.”

Nonetheless, references to “reveal and conceal” and “influence and perception management” are tantalizing in the extreme. So too, is IPMO’s position within the U.S. national security structure and the Office’s acting director being intimately tied to the Pentagon’s spookiest operations.

Despite its low-key rollout, IPMO looks set to be a hugely influential new DoD agency in the future, waging ceaseless information warfare at home and abroad. What makes the new venture all the more sinister is that such capabilities are nothing new; the Pentagon has managed multiple similar, if not identical, operations in the past and continues to do so, despite significant controversy and public backlash.

Indeed, the DoD’s official dictionary [PDF] has a dedicated definition of “perception management”, linking the practice to “psychological operations,” which are defined as actions intended to influence the “emotions, motives, objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior” of target governments, organizations, groups, and individuals:

Quote:"Actions to convey and/or deny selected information and indicators to foreign audiences to influence their emotions, motives, and objective reasoning as well as to intelligence systems and leaders at all levels to influence official estimates, ultimately resulting in foreign behaviors and official actions favorable to the originator’s objectives. In various ways, perception management combines truth projection, operations security, cover and deception, and psychological operations.”

This, of course, begs the question of why a new incarnation of what came before and never went away is now being inaugurated by the U.S. defense establishment. As we shall see, no reassuring answers are forthcoming.

Exposed: Disturbing Details of New Pentagon “Perception Management Office”

We’ve had and continue to have in varying degrees...
  • Constructive Ambiguity
  • Perception Management
  • Operant Conditioning
  • Overton Window Kaleidoscope
  • Dunbar’s Inundation theory
  • MK Kultur
  • Weaponized Hyperstitions
  • Milgram Obedience
  • Solomon Asch Conformity
  • Zimbardo’s ONR

Media exposure to one traumatic and/or juicy-spicy event primes you (depending on your personal interest/view/belief) to respond acutely to subsequent events. Obviously it varies person to person but once intel/politics decides to back one group of like belief mindsets the next thing you know a cult following is born and that energy momentum tends to silence those who oppose. Oh well, I'm sure sometime in 2024 it will evolve or devolve into something else.

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 09-02-2023

New leadership ?

RE: Some more UFO stuff - BIAD - 09-02-2023

It's 'SHOCKING'!! Shocking, I say!

Quote:Unexplained moment multiple UFOs shoot out from volcano 'portal' in shocking footage

'UFO hunters say they've found a smoking gun in their search for extra-terrestrial life visiting planet Earth – after
'objects' were filmed apparently flying out of a volcano. Mysterious objects were caught on camera shooting out
of the crater of the Popocatepetl volcano, near Mexico City.

And earlier this month, Alien expert Jaime Maussan shared clips from three months ago of two UFOs flying into
the crater of the same volcano. He said he believes Popocatpetl is also acting as an 'inter-dimensional portal'.

In the clip, brightly lit UFO's shoot out into the sky from the smoke. An inter-dimensional portal is a gateway
between two locations in space-time that allows intergalactic travellers to enter one place from another.

The 70-year-old explained that no man-made object could enter the crater as temperatures reach around 1,000C
(1,832F). The volcano stands at 5,426m (17,802ft) tall and its name comes from the Nahuatl language and means
'Smoking Mountain'. It is one of the most active volcanoes in the South American country.

Meanwhile, here in the UK, nearly 1,000 UFO sightings have been recorded in the last two-and-a-half years – revealed
after an expert claimed aliens could be hiding in dark spots just outside our solar system to avoid detection. An interactive
map documents the full list of areas with the most and least amounts of unidentified aerial phenomena (the official term
used instead of UFO) since January 2021.

The spotter website, UFO Identified, noted a total of 957 sightings, including 410 in 2021, 494 in 2022 and 53 as of May
20 this year, with more activity seen above Glasgow than anywhere else. A quarter of all sightings (25%) were of a 'star-like'
object or objects, moving across the sky. The next most common sighting was of an unidentified object shaped like an 'orb'
(17%), 'sphere' (10%) and 'cylinder' (9%).

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1259]
(No link from News-Outlet)
Sure

Ash Ellis, from UFO identified, says many more sighting have not been reported. He said: "Despite progress being made in
recent years to de-stigmatise the topic, there is still an air of trepidation when approaching the subject as the fear or ridicule
is very prevalent. There was almost 500 reported sightings in the UK last year, with likely many times that number going
unreported, showing that there is a genuine concern around unidentified phenomena being seen across the country."

It comes after the US Congress heard from retired Major David Grusch, a former Air Force intelligence officer, about possible
evidence of extra-terrestrial contact. In a highly anticipated testimony, Mr Grusch said the US is concealing a long-standing
programme that retrieves and reverse-engineers unidentified flying objects.

Although the testimony in Congress has created a media storm, many scientists remain sceptical that the US has secretly
found evidence of extra-terrestrial life...'
The Mirror:

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 09-03-2023

I really do like what he has to say..

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 09-04-2023

Some more of the back story...interesting IMO

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 09-04-2023

I enjoyed the stories about Lazar and Lear.
Quote:When aviator John Lear died in 2022, he left behind a colorful legacy filled with wild claims about hostile aliens, secret bases, global conspiracies, and government cabals. Lear was more than familiar with the dark secrets and shady dealings of the Black World. He grew up in that environment. As the son of aviation legend Bill Lear, John piloted just about every aircraft of his day, mingled with high-ranking defense officials and aerospace bigshots, flew secret cargo missions for the CIA, and learned first-hand about excessive secrecy and disinformation. Lear became obsessed with the UFO mystery and in the 1980s, emerged as a harsh critic of what he described as a massive coverup operation. As he grew older, Lear's claims became more grandiose. Some of his allegations were far fetched. However, a few turned out to be true. For both George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell, Lear played a pivotal role in their own interest in UFO matters. In this episode, learn about Lear's colorful life, grandiose claims, and his lasting impact on the subject. •••

RE: Some more UFO stuff - A51Watcher2 - 09-04-2023

RE: Some more UFO stuff - BIAD - 09-04-2023

Smile  

Physicist, Stanton T. Friedman suggested back in '68 that:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1268]

RE: Some more UFO stuff - EndtheMadnessNow - 09-05-2023

Anyone ever hear of this story or this woman?

1993 confession tape: Einstein saw Roswell UFO and ETs in 1947, says his assistant Dr Shirley Wright.

Quote:Audio recordings courtesy of: Anthony Bragalia ( https://www.ufoexplorations.com/about-bio )... This upload contains part 1 and part 2.

Date of recording: November 1993.

READ: "Einstein's secret trip to view Roswell UFO revealed in taped confession" (by Anthony Bragalia, 2021).
https://www.ufoexplorations.com/einsteins-secret-trip-to-view-roswell-ufo

Public record evidence showing the academic and educational accomplishments of Dr. Shirley Jean Wright PhD, a student of Dr. Albert Einstein at Princeton, NJ in the Summer of 1947: 

https://github.com/richgel999/dr_shirley_wright

From the github link, someone did a deep dive on her background & accomplishments.