Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Some more UFO stuff - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: UFOs, Aliens and Universal Questions (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+--- Thread: Some more UFO stuff (/showthread.php?tid=74)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Some more UFO stuff - EndtheMadnessNow - 11-19-2022

...continuation of 727Sky's Archived thread

[Image: favPYX3.jpg]
[Image: mXmnM0G.jpg]
[Image: Sb9mund.jpg]

Quote:America’s largest center for historical records on UFOs to be established in New Mexico

The largest historical archive of records on unidentified aerial phenomena in the nation will be unveiled in New Mexico in the coming years, according to a group of leading UFO historians and archivists.

The National UFO Historical Records Center (NUFOHRC) will be “dedicated to the preservation and centralization of UFO/UAP information in the United States,” according to a press release announcing the new non-profit organization.

Led by researcher and historian David Marler, the organization has announced its plans to have its archive housed at a facility in the Albuquerque, New Mexico, area.

Notably, the organization’s New Mexico facility will also house collections owned by the J. Allen Hynek Center for UFO Studies, following the transfer of files by its director, Mark Rodeghier, Ph.D., to Marler in November 2020. Included with this collection are the personal files of J. Allen Hynek, the Center’s namesake, who served as scientific advisor to the U.S. Air Force’s official UFO investigations for close to two decades.

Marler is currently also in possession of the files formerly maintained by the National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena (NICAP), which at one time represented the largest civilian UFO investigative organization in the United States, and says that as many as a dozen more private UFO collections have already been promised to be delivered to the facility over the next two years.

“With the accumulated data, we hope to assist with serious research endeavors and aid in an accurate chronicling of UFO/UAP history for present and future generations regardless of belief or non-belief in the subject,” read a portion of a press release issued by the group.

Marler, who spoke with The Debrief at length about the new endeavor, expressed appreciation for the renewed public interest in the UFO subject seen in recent years.

“What I find though is that, despite the ever-increasing amount of people that are looking at the UFO or UAP subject, not a lot of people—a very small percentage—are interested in the history,” Marler told The Debrief.

Continue reading at link

UFOB News, Docus, Series, Playlists - a few hundred vids.

RE: Some more UFO stuff - Finspiracy - 11-19-2022

It is sometimes frustrating that i have never seen anything unusual in the skies.

I do not have a smart phone. so I pay attention. I wait. I might even send a telepathic message along the lines of "Reveal yourselves!"

Stars, meteors, airplanes, space shuttles, northern lights... But never a fucking UFO.

What about those who have seen something like that? All those stories. Pictures. Videos. All of them just lies, attention seeking, pranks? Each and every UFO story, just a hoax? I really, really do not think so...

[Image: change1.jpg]

RE: Some more UFO stuff - GeauxHomeLittleD - 11-19-2022

It makes a lot of sense to put it in New Mexico. As we found out firsthand- a lot of weird shit happens in the skies there. We weren't even looking for UFOs, we just wanted to see the Milky Way without interference from the city lights, and experienced much more than we bargained for. 

RE: Some more UFO stuff - yuppa - 11-21-2022

I miss the days of Black doritos flying around.

RE: Some more UFO stuff - Minstrel - 11-21-2022

(11-19-2022, 06:54 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: It makes a lot of sense to put it in New Mexico. As we found out firsthand- a lot of weird shit happens in the skies there. We weren't even looking for UFOs, we just wanted to see the Milky Way without interference from the city lights, and experienced much more than we bargained for. 

Not to charge you with any extra duties...or such...but, I would genuinely appreciate if you could import those stories (from that trip - to include the Chaco Canyon episode/s) over here. If not - could you refresh my memory as to which forum they might be found in...?
Thanks

RE: Some more UFO stuff - GeauxHomeLittleD - 11-21-2022

(11-21-2022, 05:55 AM)Minstrel Wrote:
(11-19-2022, 06:54 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: It makes a lot of sense to put it in New Mexico. As we found out firsthand- a lot of weird shit happens in the skies there. We weren't even looking for UFOs, we just wanted to see the Milky Way without interference from the city lights, and experienced much more than we bargained for. 

Not to charge you with any extra duties...or such...but, I would genuinely appreciate if you could import those stories (from that trip - to include the Chaco Canyon episode/s) over here. If not - could you refresh my memory as to which forum they might be found in...?
Thanks

Links for you my friend! Enjoy!

Incident in Alamogordo

Ready to talk about my experience at Chaco Canyon 

Tall Whites or Spirits of the Woods?

I did warn Kdog that I am a magnet for weird shit before we got married. Lord bless him he decided to take the plunge anyway!  Laughing

RE: Some more UFO stuff - Selbiene Raveren - 11-22-2022

(11-21-2022, 05:45 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:
(11-21-2022, 05:55 AM)Minstrel Wrote:

Thanks

Links for you my friend! Enjoy!

Incident in Alamogordo

I did warn Kdog that I am a magnet for weird shit before we got married. Lord bless him he decided to take the plunge anyway!  Laughing

Fantastic! Thank you for re-sharing this. ^_^

RE: Some more UFO stuff - Minstrel - 11-22-2022

(11-21-2022, 05:45 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Links for you my friend! Enjoy!

Incident in Alamogordo

Thank you!

Ummm - if you're a magnet for weird shit...what does that say about...Kdog? LMAO

RE: Some more UFO stuff - GeauxHomeLittleD - 11-22-2022

(11-22-2022, 12:18 AM)Minstrel Wrote: Thank you!

Ummm - if you're a magnet for weird shit...what does that say about...Kdog? LMAO

Pretty sure it says "Kdog is a weirdo!"  Laughing

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 11-22-2022

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 11-26-2022

RE: Some more UFO stuff - ChiefD - 11-26-2022

Will the historical records place be in Roswell? Just curious. Little fact - I lived in Roswell, NM for about a month in 1977, when I was 13 years old. I remember the town was having the 30 year anniversary of the Roswell UFO landing when I was there. I got a very weird vibe traveling through the entire state of New Mexico. I remember traveling through Alamogordo, and White Sands Missile Range. We got stopped in traffic there because apparently they were launching a missile. Mind you, it was July, and hotter than hell. I thought we were gonna die in the heat. It just creeped me out. 

After about a month in Roswell, we packed up our things and went back home to Wisconsin. My parents had thought they would find good paying union jobs down there, but nope. Jobs paid shit, and apartments were more expensive, so that little experiment ended. Never saw anything weird in the sky when I was there, but saw some great fireworks on the 4th of July.

RE: Some more UFO stuff - BIAD - 11-27-2022

(11-26-2022, 09:47 PM)ChiefD Wrote:  ...After about a month in Roswell, we packed up our things and went back home to Wisconsin. My parents had thought they would find good paying union jobs down there, but nope. Jobs paid shit, and apartments were more expensive, so that little experiment ended. Never saw anything weird in the sky when I was there, but saw some great fireworks on the 4th of July.

When my family and I were at White Sands in the late-nineties, a F-117 Nighthawk flew right over us when we
we chilling on an outdoor seat of the National Park Visitor Centre!
thumbsup2

RE: Some more UFO stuff - Sol - 11-27-2022

I saw a light in the sky last night that I could not identify.

Seemed too far up to be a plane, no strobing lights to be seen and yet, too close to be a satellite.

Unidentified for me, however, does not mean unidentifiable. I just have no clue as to what it could have been.

It just flew across the sky on a straight line. White ball. Not speeding or anything, just cruising, like a plane or a satellite would.

Spooked2

RE: Some more UFO stuff - Ninurta - 11-27-2022

(11-27-2022, 09:07 AM)BIAD Wrote: When my family and I were at White Sands in the late-nineties, a F-117 Nighthawk flew right over us when we
we chilling on an outdoor seat of the National Park Visitor Centre!
thumbsup2

You know, I was never really convinced that those things could actually fly. I saw one on the ground around 1987, inside a hangar at Langley AFB in Hampton, VA. It was still secret, so it was inside the hangar and had guards posted at 4 points around it, so I couldn't get close enough to touch it without getting shot, but I got a good look at it and decided there was no way that thing could actually get airborne. Too much body for too little wing, and too angular, I thought. A couple years later, during the ramp up to Desert Storm called "Desert Shield", the Air Force flew in a squadron of them, again to Langley, They flew them in at night to keep them from being spotted in the air, Kept them in hangars over-day, and flew them out again towards the Middle East the next night. I was convinced it was just a cover story, and those things never really flew in at all... !

I think UFOs are "real" - in that I think they are actual flying contraptions that we don't know the origin of. However, I have a really hard time thinking they come from other planets. People don't understand the vast distances involved, and all of them appear too little to me to be able to carry enough supplies to sustain a multi-generational flight from whatever star they are supposed to come from. The problem is, I can't really figure out where they DO come from.

The last one I saw was just a tad over 10 years ago. It was may of 2012, and I was at work in NC. i heard a flight of helicopters, and went out to look to see what was up. I saw a flight of 4 or 5 helicopters flying along, but in the lead, ahead of the choppers, was a silver ball flying along, looking like it was either leading or being trailed by the helicopters. It wasn'r huge, it was just about the size of one of the helicopter cockpits, but without any helicopter attached to it. Just a shiny metallic ball flying along without any wings or rotors, trailing a few helicopter. Kinda like the choppers were taking it out for a walk.

I did take some photos, but those, AND the camera they were taken with, are gone now. That's a whole 'nother sad story that I won't go in to.

It was just east and slightly north of Snow Camp, NC.

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 11-29-2022

This is about the directive made by congress (law) on who reports and all the different agencies responsible about making the reports every 90 days.

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 11-30-2022

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 12-01-2022

I left this comment on Chris's channel
Quote:[Image: AMLnZu9wf6VzMnitsk5FCku2qaah7Qg7D_DV0tnT...ffff-no-rj]
727sky
0 seconds ago
Chris you know about the speed of sound and the history of trying to break that barrier with with various aircraft long ago. At around 86 knots underwater depending on the temperature some of our attack subs can attain that speed in a negative dive angle.. The screws become ineffective at that speed just like a propeller driven aircraft. . I was giving a submariner some stick time in my aircraft who relayed the capabilities of his attack sub to me; this had to be back in the mid 70s aboard a military aircraft. He was impressed that many of our instruments were like he used in the sub. After about 5 minutes he settled down and could actually fly the bird without being ham fist-ted.

RE: Some more UFO stuff - BIAD - 12-01-2022

Things are never what they seem...

The Black Vault:

Quote:"For more than a decade, you've seen him on some of cable television's most popular shows, including
Ancient Aliens and The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch. You may have even read one of his more than two
dozen books published since 2004.

But what you may not know, is behind the scenes, Dr. Travis Taylor has had another job entirely.
He has been working on highly classified programs as a senior scientist for the U.S. Army Space and
Missile Defense Command and as a contractor supporting NASA, DoD, and the Intelligence Community,
Dr. Taylor has worked on many highly advanced technologies including: advanced propulsion projects;
quantum communications, space telescopes; space-based beamed energy systems; lasers; and various
space launch concepts.

But earlier this year, it was also revealed that he worked as the senior scientist for the Pentagon's UAP
Task Force investigating UFOs. That revelation surprised many people, including those, who he was
working side by side with on a daily basis. 

Today, Dr. Taylor steps into the Vault to discuss his long career, his recent move to the private sector,
and hopefully, reveal some tidbits about his UFO investigations the  he conducted for the U.S. government."

RE: Some more UFO stuff - 727Sky - 12-03-2022