Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
The Coming of the Great Red Dragon, and the Great Escape - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Spirits and the Spiritual (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Religions and Matters of Faith (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: The Coming of the Great Red Dragon, and the Great Escape (/showthread.php?tid=738)

The Coming of the Great Red Dragon, and the Great Escape - Infolurker - 06-03-2023

Guess who is coming to dinner? 

Yep, Satan and his angels... but we can escape the insanity.

An interesting video on this scenario coming soon. I am not a date setter but I do find these predictions with dates entertaining. 

RE: The Coming of the Great Red Dragon, and the Great Escape - Freija - 06-03-2023

Oh Jesus!

Satan coming for dinner and bringing some pals?

I guess I'd better put the leaf in the table and set a few more places then? Damn, hope I have enough chairs to go around?

At least I'll be able to dust off my Baphomet centerpiece again and use my pentagram tablecloth. Yay!

RE: The Coming of the Great Red Dragon, and the Great Escape - EndtheMadnessNow - 06-05-2023

August 23, 2017 solar eclipse to the April 8, 2024 solar eclipse is actually 6.66 Years Apart, precisely. What occurred was the Rise of Isis over the USA, with the ‘Heart of the Eclipse' being in Phi Ratio to the Temple of Ephesus Replica in Memphis, Tennessee. She is the Spirit of Ishtar. She is the Goddess that ‘Turned Men into Women and Women into Men’.

If you're into Biblical eschatology, see this link: WHY IS THE USA FALLING APART?

RE: The Coming of the Great Red Dragon, and the Great Escape - Infolurker - 06-05-2023

(06-05-2023, 03:23 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: August 23, 2017 solar eclipse to the April 8, 2024 solar eclipse is actually 6.66 Years Apart, precisely. What occurred was the Rise of Isis over the USA, with the ‘Heart of the Eclipse' being in Phi Ratio to the Temple of Ephesus Replica in Memphis, Tennessee. She is the Spirit of Ishtar. She is the Goddess that ‘Turned Men into Women and Women into Men’.

If you're into Biblical eschatology, see this link: WHY IS THE USA FALLING APART?

That was enlightening.

I knew about quite a few of those but never had them pieced together before. Jonathan Cahn has been all over this for awhile now. This is a long video but worth it if anyone has the time.

RE: The Coming of the Great Red Dragon, and the Great Escape - Kenzo - 06-05-2023

(06-05-2023, 03:42 AM)Infolurker Wrote:
(06-05-2023, 03:23 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: August 23, 2017 solar eclipse to the April 8, 2024 solar eclipse is actually 6.66 Years Apart, precisely. What occurred was the Rise of Isis over the USA, with the ‘Heart of the Eclipse' being in Phi Ratio to the Temple of Ephesus Replica in Memphis, Tennessee. She is the Spirit of Ishtar. She is the Goddess that ‘Turned Men into Women and Women into Men’.

That was enlightening.

I knew about quite a few of those but never had them pieced together before. Jonathan Cahn has been all over this for awhile now. This is a long video but worth it if anyone has the time.

Yeeh the spirits have returned ....

And it really shows , people are like in possession .

Good video

RE: The Coming of the Great Red Dragon, and the Great Escape - Infolurker - 06-05-2023

Possession, funny you mention that. So did Jon Cahn in a recent video on the Nashville shooter.

RE: The Coming of the Great Red Dragon, and the Great Escape - Kenzo - 06-05-2023

(06-05-2023, 04:33 AM)Infolurker Wrote: Possession, funny you mention that. So did Jon Cahn in a recent video on the Nashville shooter.

Cahn has right grip to this IMO .

If we look the daily videos of some disturbing content, which btw seem to grow bigger , i see the people are controlled by spirits ..

Clown World twitter

Clown World twitter

Clown World twitter

RE: The Coming of the Great Red Dragon, and the Great Escape - Ninurta - 06-05-2023

(06-05-2023, 03:42 AM)Infolurker Wrote: I knew about quite a few of those but never had them pieced together before. Jonathan Cahn has been all over this for awhile now. This is a long video but worth it if anyone has the time.

Don't the Ten Commandments have some pretty specific things to say about a belief in "other gods"?

RE: The Coming of the Great Red Dragon, and the Great Escape - GeauxHomeLittleD - 06-05-2023

Well if Satan is coming to dinner he better bring a damned good bottle of wine with him- last time he brought that horse piss tasting light beer!

(06-05-2023, 04:47 AM)Kenzo Wrote:
(06-05-2023, 04:33 AM)Infolurker Wrote: Possession, funny you mention that. So did Jon Cahn in a recent video on the Nashville shooter.

Cahn has right grip to this IMO .

If we look the daily videos of some disturbing content, which btw seem to grow bigger , i see the people are controlled by spirits ..

Clown World twitter

Clown World twitter

Clown World twitter

They are not real gods... just fallen angels / demons who have played gods to the pagans.

Romans 1:21-32 New Living Translation (NLT)

Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn’t worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result, their minds became dark and confused. Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools. And instead of worshiping the glorious, ever-living God, they worshiped idols made to look like mere people and birds and animals and reptiles.

[/url]So God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done. Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents. They refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy. They know God’s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too.
[url=https://www.bible.com/bible/116/ROM.1.24.NLT]

RE: The Coming of the Great Red Dragon, and the Great Escape - Ninurta - 06-06-2023

(06-05-2023, 10:07 PM)Infolurker Wrote: They are not real gods... just fallen angels / demons who have played gods to the pagans.

[url=https://www.bible.com/bible/116/ROM.1.24.NLT][/url]

How dies one distinguish a "real god" from a mere "spiritual being that is worshiped as a real god"? If they are both spiritual beings, and are both being worshiped by humans, what is the distinguishing characteristic that makes one a "real god" and the other a "not real god"?

RE: The Coming of the Great Red Dragon, and the Great Escape - Snarl - 06-06-2023

(06-06-2023, 07:16 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(06-05-2023, 10:07 PM)Infolurker Wrote: They are not real gods... just fallen angels / demons who have played gods to the pagans.

How dies one distinguish a "real god" from a mere "spiritual being that is worshiped as a real god"? If they are both spiritual beings, and are both being worshiped by humans, what is the distinguishing characteristic that makes one a "real god" and the other a "not real god"?

When you meet God ... you 'know' you've met him. When you meet another God ... you know that too.

The thing that I don't quite get is why it's almost a let down afterwards. It doesn't change anything. And nobody's 'really' gonna believe you unless you take them to God and introduce Him.

RE: The Coming of the Great Red Dragon, and the Great Escape - Ninurta - 06-07-2023

(06-06-2023, 07:30 PM)Snarl Wrote: When you meet God ... you 'know' you've met him. When you meet another God ... you know that too.

The thing that I don't quite get is why it's almost a let down afterwards. It doesn't change anything. And nobody's 'really' gonna believe you unless you take them to God and introduce Him.

I don't think anyone would have a clue that they had met a "small 'g'" god until AFTER they had met the "big G" God - they'd have no basis of comparison until after that meeting had taken place... and there are a LOT of folks around who've never had that meeting, and never will have it, so those folks will never know, unless they can get some objective criteria to base their belief upon, something concrete that will allow them to determine whether any particular spiritual being is a "god" or "God".

What I'm looking for here is some criteria the uninitiated can use to evaluate whether they are seeing god or God.

I'm also of the opinion that, contrary to popular belief, God does NOT "love everyone", and that there are just some folks God will never have anything to do with. "God is love" is put to the lie by the Bible itself - it plainly says "God loved Jacob, but hated Esau"... so, if God is consistent as claimed, then logically God does not "love everyone", and we are not "all God's children". For those who will never, ever meet God, how are they supposed to know that what they've met isn't God at all?

RE: The Coming of the Great Red Dragon, and the Great Escape - EndtheMadnessNow - 06-07-2023

(06-07-2023, 08:24 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(06-06-2023, 07:30 PM)Snarl Wrote: When you meet God ... you 'know' you've met him. When you meet another God ... you know that too.

I don't think anyone would have a clue that they had met a "small 'g'" god until AFTER they had met the "big G" God - they'd have no basis of comparison until after that meeting had taken place... and there are a LOT of folks around who've never had that meeting, and never will have it, so those folks will never know, unless they can get some objective criteria to base their belief upon, something concrete that will allow them to determine whether any particular spiritual being is a "god" or "God".

What I'm looking for here is some criteria the uninitiated can use to evaluate whether they are seeing god or God.

I'm also of the opinion that, contrary to popular belief, God does NOT "love everyone", and that there are just some folks God will never have anything to do with. "God is love" is put to the lie by the Bible itself - it plainly says "God loved Jacob, but hated Esau"... so, if God is consistent as claimed, then logically God does not "love everyone", and we are not "all God's children". For those who will never, ever meet God, how are they supposed to know that what they've met isn't God at all?

[Image: Nrb37iT.gif]

Sorry, fell to temptation.

[Image: AiZDvwz.jpg]

Try some and you too will see God or gods or... Surprised

RE: The Coming of the Great Red Dragon, and the Great Escape - Snarl - 06-08-2023

(06-07-2023, 08:24 PM)Ninurta Wrote:

First, sorry I bailed on you in the Shoutbox earlier. Wife called and she wanted me to help wash the dog and I had no idea you were going to reply right away. Apologies.

It's really hard for me to 'express' what happens when God shows up ... or when you walk out to meet up with Him. I am not a proselytizer nor a prophet. Let's get that out of the way up front. "At least as far as I know" ... you can't 'see' God, and you can't 'hear' Him either. That makes things a little problematic for people who are uninitiated.

For where two or more are gathered together in my name, there I Am, in the midst of them. -Matthew 18:20

A very close friend in Korea made the introduction. He was really cool about it.

Ballyongsong (Baemsol) in Baeksadorip-ri is growing in Eosan Village, Dorib-ri about 1.7km away to the west from the myeon office of Baeksa-myeon, Icheon.  It is said that at the end of the Shilla dynasty, the Buddhist priest Doseon planted this tree.  Don’t let the tree be a distraction … It is the ‘place’ that you seek.