Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
YouTube Reverses Course on Election Misinformation Censorship - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: 2024 Elections (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+--- Thread: YouTube Reverses Course on Election Misinformation Censorship (/showthread.php?tid=726)

YouTube Reverses Course on Election Misinformation Censorship - xuenchen - 06-03-2023

Looks like YouTube will be "allowing" conspiracies about election fixing from now on!!

They were heavily censoring especially the 2020 vote rigging theories and even some proof.

Well many are wondering why all-of-a-sudden they would do such a thing?

We all know don't we.

Yes of course, I think they have some upcoming planned events to say the 2016 election was rigged and naturally they also want the doors wide open for any 2024 Democrat losses.

Watch for special presentations by Hillary  Cool

Quote:Zourze Story

We first instituted a provision of our elections misinformation policy focused on the integrity of past US Presidential elections in December 2020, once the states’ safe harbor date for certification had passed. Two years, tens of thousands of video removals, and one election cycle later, we recognized it was time to reevaluate the effects of this policy in today’s changed landscape. [b]In the current environment, we find that while removing this content does curb some misinformation, it could also have the unintended effect of curtailing political speech without meaningfully reducing the risk of violence or other real-world harm.[/b] With that in mind, and with 2024 campaigns well underway, [b]we will stop removing content that advances false claims that widespread fraud, errors, or glitches occurred in the 2020 and other past US Presidential elections.[/b] This goes into effect today, Friday, June 2. As with any update to our policies, we carefully deliberated this change.

RE: YouTube Reverses Course on Election Misinformation Censorship - Infolurker - 06-03-2023

This ONLY makes sense if they think they may not be able to cheat enough to win.

If Biden or Harris is running 30 points behind on election day, they will not be able to cheat enough in my opinion so they will pull the "fraudulent election" and try not to leave office.

Smile

RE: YouTube Reverses Course on Election Misinformation Censorship - GeauxHomeLittleD - 06-03-2023

(06-03-2023, 02:33 AM)Infolurker Wrote: This ONLY makes sense if they think they may not be able to cheat enough to win.

If Biden or Harris is running 30 points behind on election day, they will not be able to cheat enough in my opinion so they will pull the "fraudulent election" and try not to leave office.

Smile

Of course they will! It is amazing how much the current administration has in common with my ex: they accuse you of all the dirty things that they have either already done or plan to do very soon. Heck, it's how I always knew what my ex was up to- whatever he was screaming and accusing me of at the time!

RE: YouTube Reverses Course on Election Misinformation Censorship - Ninurta - 06-03-2023

(06-03-2023, 02:33 AM)Infolurker Wrote: This ONLY makes sense if they think they may not be able to cheat enough to win.

Smile

That'll be an interesting time. I can hear the recriminations now - "When YOU stole an election, it was all fair. Why is it suddenly unfair now, now that WE'VE stolen the election?"

DeSantis has already pledged to use their own weapons against them, starting with "ballot harvesting" from the other side. I'm not sure that will matter so long as we allow them to do the vote counting with no oversight from us - wasn't it Stalin who said "I don't care who casts the votes, so long as I get to count them." or something like that?

We still have a couple of years to put vote verification measures in place, and to reset voting machine counting algorithms to an honest count,  to keep 'em honest... if we will...

RE: YouTube Reverses Course on Election Misinformation Censorship - Skye - 06-05-2023

(06-03-2023, 02:30 AM)xuenchen Wrote: Looks like YouTube will be "allowing" conspiracies about election fixing from now on!!

They were heavily censoring especially the 2020 vote rigging theories and even some proof.

Well many are wondering why all-of-a-sudden they would do such a thing?

We all know don't we.

Selective enforcement, since ole Big Guy has numbers in the gutter.
The MSM runs cover for every scenario, all ready to
go at a moments notice. Or a pandemic, or a global
meltdown, or a WW3 non war War.

RE: YouTube Reverses Course on Election Misinformation Censorship - Snarl - 06-07-2023

(06-03-2023, 11:27 PM)Ninurta Wrote:

We still have a couple of years to put vote verification measures in place, and to reset voting machine counting algorithms to an honest count,  to keep 'em honest... if we will...

There just needs to be enforceable penalties for dorking around with your vote or anyone else's. If we cut the offender's hands off ... right about the shoulder ... the point would be very clear: "Don't do that. It's not worth it."

But ... I'm of the opinion we ain't voting ourselves out of the situation we're in. The government would have to be put down at the 100% level. Resistance would have to be met exclusively with the force of annihilation. And, the reason for that, is the necessity of exterminating anti-societal ideologies.

FWIW, I see the futility of it all. I see the younger generations behind us have been taught something that is going to lead to sweeping and virtually unstoppable change. Killing them all isn't a workable solution though. I made two one-day trips behind the Iron Curtain. What I saw was a landscape of umber desolation only an author of Tolkien's abilities could adequately pen. I saw peoples who had completely given up and accepted 'nothingness' as their fate. Remember what it was like seeing all those people surge out of the USSR after The Wall came down?

I'm pretty sure that's what we're going to have to go all the way through. That ... or die fighting it. What I find to be the most ironic, is that even though there are people still alive who lived through Communism ... they're just letting their leaders take them right back down that path again. I guess some people will do ANYTHING to not have to fight and just survive life as it comes at 'em.

RE: YouTube Reverses Course on Election Misinformation Censorship - Ninurta - 06-07-2023

(06-07-2023, 01:19 PM)Snarl Wrote: There just needs to be enforceable penalties for dorking around with your vote or anyone else's. If we cut the offender's hands off ... right about the shoulder ... the point would be very clear: "Don't do that. It's not worth it."

But ... I'm of the opinion we ain't voting ourselves out of the situation we're in. The government would have to be put down at the 100% level. Resistance would have to be met exclusively with the force of annihilation. And, the reason for that, is the necessity of exterminating anti-societal ideologies.

FWIW, I see the futility of it all. I see the younger generations behind us have been taught something that is going to lead to sweeping and virtually unstoppable change. Killing them all isn't a workable solution though. I made two one-day trips behind the Iron Curtain. What I saw was a landscape of umber desolation only an author of Tolkien's abilities could adequately pen. I saw peoples who had completely given up and accepted 'nothingness' as their fate. Remember what it was like seeing all those people surge out of the USSR after The Wall came down?

I'm pretty sure that's what we're going to have to go all the way through. That ... or die fighting it. What I find to be the most ironic, is that even though there are people still alive who lived through Communism ... they're just letting their leaders take them right back down that path again. I guess some people will do ANYTHING to not have to fight and just survive life as it comes at 'em.

I saw yesterday where the Left is developing a panic because Millenials are starting to shift towards Conservative - it happens to almost all of us as we get older and gain experience of the world. For that reason, I think it might be more prudent to try to fix the ballot box by eliminating vote theft and dead folks voting Democrat before we haul out the bullet box.

You may be right, and a genocide of sorts may be required to fix the world, but we won't know if we can avoid that unless we try, and that starts by attempting to fix the ballot box to see whether it is irretrievably broken before we start hanging folks from lamp posts.

If that doesn't work, then we've had that much more time to make more rope - it'll take a lot of rope if we have to go that route... so it's best avoided if we can.