Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
ROGUE-NATION LET'S CELEBRATE THE NEW OPENING !!! - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Guohua's Lounge (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Forum: Rogue-Nation's Bar, Grill and Grotto (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=121)
+--- Thread: ROGUE-NATION LET'S CELEBRATE THE NEW OPENING !!! (/showthread.php?tid=72)

ROGUE-NATION LET'S CELEBRATE THE NEW OPENING !!! - Sol - 11-18-2022

I think Guohua would approve...

November 18th 2022.

Back to the roots.

R.O.G.U.E.-N.A.T.I.O.N.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS  !!!!!

RE: ROGUE-NATION LET'S CELEBRATE THE NEW OPENING !!! - Sol - 11-18-2022

Hey Dear Hacker...Here's the point.

This triggers some "Airplane" flashbacks LOL

Laughing

RE: ROGUE-NATION LET'S CELEBRATE THE NEW OPENING !!! - Finspiracy - 11-18-2022

This is a good day to be a Rogue!

[Image: yes-icegif-1.gif]

RE: ROGUE-NATION LET'S CELEBRATE THE NEW OPENING !!! - Sol - 11-18-2022

Oh Yeah.....

RE: ROGUE-NATION LET'S CELEBRATE THE NEW OPENING !!! - VioletDove - 11-18-2022

RE: ROGUE-NATION LET'S CELEBRATE THE NEW OPENING !!! - EndtheMadnessNow - 11-18-2022

Let's Gooooooo...high energy bliss! Love it 

[Image: 0q5cOyp.gif]

RE: ROGUE-NATION LET'S CELEBRATE THE NEW OPENING !!! - Minstrel - 11-19-2022

Happy Day!

RE: ROGUE-NATION LET'S CELEBRATE THE NEW OPENING !!! - Ninurta - 11-19-2022

Personal disclosure: one of my paternal ancestors in the direct male line was a ship's captain who "died at sea" on a Barbados run in 1712. Take it from there.

Them boys knew how to PARTY!

RE: ROGUE-NATION LET'S CELEBRATE THE NEW OPENING !!! - VioletDove - 11-19-2022

@"Ninurta"#2 Those were great! 

I noticed in the comments to watch with subtitles on so I did. It was definitely worth it, I got a good chuckle.

RE: ROGUE-NATION LET'S CELEBRATE THE NEW OPENING !!! - purplemer - 11-22-2022

Hey may I ask why we moved.. I dont use the site a lot. so idk.

Happy days

)))

RE: ROGUE-NATION LET'S CELEBRATE THE NEW OPENING !!! - Minstrel - 11-22-2022

(11-22-2022, 02:04 PM)purplemer Wrote: Hey may I ask why we moved.. I dont use the site a lot. so idk.

Happy days

)))

My understanding of the matter is: Hack attacks ended up causing enough problems with RN3 that 'starting over' again, with more 'modern' safeguards (which are part of this site) in place was the best manner of moving forward.

RE: ROGUE-NATION LET'S CELEBRATE THE NEW OPENING !!! - Sol - 11-23-2022

(11-22-2022, 02:57 PM)Minstrel Wrote:
(11-22-2022, 02:04 PM)purplemer Wrote: Hey may I ask why we moved.. I dont use the site a lot. so idk.

Happy days

)))

My understanding of the matter is: Hack attacks ended up causing enough problems with RN3 that 'starting over' again, with more 'modern' safeguards (which are part of this site) in place was the best manner of moving forward.

Exactly. We were hacked end of August, with files being infected so bad that we almost lost RN3. We were able to recuperate it but the damage was so bad and deep that it kept deteriorating, even after trying to fix it on all levels, we realized that it had become unfixable. Moving to a new clean environment was the only solution left and this site here, as Minstrel says, is loaded up to the roof with security levels so that we won't have to deal with something like this again.

RN3 is still there but being archived. With the damages done from the hack, it wasn't even possible to transfer the database here. So, we kept it from sinking but now it's just afloat, like a ghost ship.

Thus the move and the new beginning...

Heart