Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Divine Intervention - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Spirits and the Spiritual (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Religions and Matters of Faith (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: Divine Intervention (/showthread.php?tid=708)

Divine Intervention - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-01-2023

My Brother was about 3 hours from home, and had a weird experience.

He said he was driving, and all the sudden he felt like the world had suddenly closed in on him and he felt like he was trying to drive through a narrow tunnel. He said it was gone as suddenly as it started, and he knew something was wrong but he felt fine now and wanted to know what I thought had happened.

I told him to pull over and call 911. As he made a right to find a safe place to park, he saw the entrance signs for a hospital. I stayed on the phone with him until he went into the ER.

While he was being tested, I called the rest of my siblings and told them that our Brother was in the hospital and what happened.

Now it was weird that he was right at a hospital, but it gets weirder. My Sister was taking some items to another church to help them with a community mission. Guess where they church was. Less than 5 miles from where our Brother was being treated. Both my Brother and Sister were away from home in a different State from where they lived, and ended up being within 5 minutes from each other, while my Brother was having a medical crisis.

We all thank God for the blessings and can’t help but believe there may have been some divine intervention at play.

RE: Divine Intervention - EndtheMadnessNow - 06-01-2023

Hope he's doing ok. The universe works in strange & mysterious ways. Some people call it luck but I think it is something more.

RE: Divine Intervention - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-01-2023

(06-01-2023, 04:58 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Hope he's doing ok. The universe works in strange & mysterious ways. Some people call it luck but I think it is something more.

I am not going to be that person. I can just say that he got the vaccine and all the boosters.

He has a vascular blockage in his neck and they are working him up to see which is the best way to remove it. But he is feeling fine right now. 

Thanks.

RE: Divine Intervention - EndtheMadnessNow - 06-01-2023

Oh, I see. Well, I'm not going to say anything negative about that as we all know there is just far too much negative energy out there on the whole sad subject. Sounds like he'll pull through just fine.

(06-01-2023, 04:23 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Oh, I see. Well, I'm not going to say anything negative about that as we all know there is just far too much negative energy out there on the whole sad subject. Sounds like he'll pull through just fine.

My Brother found out today that the clotting is not just in his neck, it is in both legs also.

I am going to ask all my family members that took the shot, to tell their doctors about our Brother and have them check them for clotting as well.

Hopefully they will do it and they will be just fine.

RE: Divine Intervention - BodhisattvaStyle - 06-01-2023

Hello NightSkyB4Dawn, it's AOx6179/BodhisattvaStyle; it's good to to read some of your stuff again. I just joined and wanted to say hello.
✌️
?

I see devine intervention here as well in this situation with your brother. Glad it worked out...

(06-01-2023, 08:30 PM)BodhisattvaStyle Wrote: Hello NightSkyB4Dawn, it's AOx6179/BodhisattvaStyle; it's good to to read some of your stuff again. I just joined and wanted to say hello.
✌️
?

I see devine intervention here as well in this situation with your brother. Glad it worked out...

Welcome. Glad to see you in the house.   
In love

RE: Divine Intervention - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-03-2023

My Brother got home a few hours ago. He is feeling a bit weak and tired, but who the heck can sleep in a hospital.

Otherwise he is doing well. He still has a bunch of diagnostic tests that are going to be done outpatient.

He is blessed that the clotting impairment is more venous than arterial, so he may get away with being able to treat it with blood thinners. Of course they come with their own set of risks, but I am still calling it a blessing.

Tell the people that you care about, that you love them. Tell them every day. Hug and kiss them if you can.

RE: Divine Intervention - NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-05-2023

Okay. Again I am feeling very blessed.

My sister’s  lease is up next month. They raised her rent so high she can’t afford it. She was close to being one the working homeless. I offered her a place with me, but I live so far from where she works that it would be very hard for her to pull it off.

She was feeling despondent but she has finally found a place but she can’t afford to furnish it, she said, she only has bedroom furniture, and she will furnish it a little bit at a time. I told her at least she has a plan.

Three days later, a Doctor friend of mine walked up to me and said that his wife was refurnishing their house. He says they have a nice couch, a coffee table, a dinning table and four chairs he wants to give me.

It is beautiful furniture and it has to be the heaviest furniture I have ever felt. I asked him why he was giving it to me. He said that he knew I was very active in the community and in the church, and I would know how to get it to someone that needs it.

I told him about my Sister, he said he knew that little voice that told him to give me the furniture, was telling him right.

Now it gets better. I had no way to pick up the furniture and my Sister did not have a way to pick up the furniture either. I told my Sister I would rent a U-haul and get it to her. 

Someone at the church overheard my conversation. She told her husband. He told me he had a truck and he would pick it up for us. He said he had a friend that would  help him. 

Thank God for the friend, because did I say how heavy that furniture was?

My sister’s apartment now will be completely furnished. Those beautiful guys would not take a dime from me. 

I am truly feeling the hands of divine intervention again.

RE: Divine Intervention - Infolurker - 06-05-2023

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul; He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.