Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Death Spiral & Jab Payload ? - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: World Health Matters (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=103)
+--- Forum: General Health Topics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=105)
+--- Thread: Death Spiral & Jab Payload ? (/showthread.php?tid=695)

Death Spiral & Jab Payload ? - Kenzo - 05-30-2023

Take a look at this :

"Viewer Discretion Advised"

The video presents a 1/5 part compilation of the death spiral, a phenomenon that is progressively occurring more frequently worldwide. Can you recall observing anything similar to this in 2020?

Has anyone seen how human or animal behave when lethal snake bites ? hmm...

I think it`s possible that there is indeed a payload in the jabs.

Btw,  Dr. Rashid Buttar recently passed away , i think it was maybe last week . I doubt the nature of he`s death was all natural

RE: Death Spiral & Jab Payload ? - 727Sky - 05-30-2023

You have to wonder what many see and are trying to fight off before they collapse ?

RE: Death Spiral & Jab Payload ? - Kenzo - 05-30-2023

(05-30-2023, 05:59 AM)727Sky Wrote: You have to wonder what many see and are trying to fight off before they collapse ?

Yeeh, hard to say....and seems like most likely all end up dead .

Epileptic seizure also look something similar ? but this death spiral look`s to me as something different ... Huh

RE: Death Spiral & Jab Payload ? - 727Sky - 05-30-2023

(05-30-2023, 08:48 AM)Kenzo Wrote:
(05-30-2023, 05:59 AM)727Sky Wrote: You have to wonder what many see and are trying to fight off before they collapse ?

Epileptic seizure also look something similar ? but this death spiral look`s to me as something different ... Huh
Now that you mention that..My crew and I were out eating at a restaurant..a pretty little vibrant flight attendant sat across from me and as we were talking her eyes rolled back into her head as she went into a full apparent seizure. I caught her before she fell to the floor.. Her body was stiff as a board yet her legs and arms were thrashing .. I was restraining her as the rest of the crew came to my assistance. Restaurant called for an ambulance and one of my female Spanish speakers went with her as she was still out. Next day replacement flight attendant arrived on an early flight and surprise my little vibrant flight attendant boarded also. Not able or feeling well enough to work the flight but at least able to return to our base. Come to find out she had taken a med before supper (for something) and it was found out that the med she had taken was about as much as you would give a horse (she might have weighed 110 pounds) ... Her stomach was pumped and no telling what else and so there she was very embarrassed riding in first class when she was not in the cockpit bringing me coffee.. I like happy endings...

RE: Death Spiral & Jab Payload ? - Kenzo - 05-30-2023

(05-30-2023, 09:19 AM)727Sky Wrote:
(05-30-2023, 08:48 AM)Kenzo Wrote:

Now that you mention that..My crew and I were out eating at a restaurant..a pretty little vibrant flight attendant sat across from me and as we were talking her eyes rolled back into her head as she went into a full apparent seizure. I caught her before she fell to the floor.. Her body was stiff as a board yet her legs and arms were thrashing .. I was restraining her as the rest of the crew came to my assistance. Restaurant called for an ambulance and one of my female Spanish speakers went with her as she was still out. Next day replacement flight attendant arrived on an early flight and surprise my little vibrant flight attendant boarded also. Not able or feeling well enough to work the flight but at least able to return to our base. Come to find out she had taken a med before supper (for something) and it was found out that the med she had taken was about as much as you would give a horse (she might have weighed 110 pounds) ... Her stomach was pumped and no telling what else and so there she was very embarrassed riding in first class when she was not in the cockpit bringing me coffee.. I like happy endings...

Happy ending yeeh ,   did the seizure look similar as in the OP videos ?

I dont know what is the incidence rate with those cases as in OP . If the rate would be significantly higher post-vaccinations  there would most likely be connection .

RE: Death Spiral & Jab Payload ? - 727Sky - 06-02-2023

https://twitter.com/OV_Matter/status/1663173611220508672?cxt=HHwWgIDRic3l45QuAAAA

Really some weird stuff

RE: Death Spiral & Jab Payload ? - Snarl - 06-03-2023

(05-30-2023, 05:14 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Take a look at this :

The video presents a 1/5 part compilation of the death spiral, a phenomenon that is progressively occurring more frequently worldwide. Can you recall observing anything similar to this in 2020?

I remember seeing compilation videos like this just before the COVID-19 scare was declared a pandemic. I was worried then. Now I'm a dyed-in-the-wool Conspiracy Theorist.

RE: Death Spiral & Jab Payload ? - Kenzo - 06-03-2023

(06-03-2023, 01:06 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(05-30-2023, 05:14 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Take a look at this :

I remember seeing compilation videos like this just before the COVID-19 scare was declared a pandemic. I was worried then. Now I'm a dyed-in-the-wool Conspiracy Theorist.

Yeeh i remember the late 2019 videos too  hmm

I dont know what i see, but it just wont look as something natural Big Eyes