Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Catastrophic “Loss of Control” Data Breach in NY Elections - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: 2024 Elections (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+--- Thread: Catastrophic “Loss of Control” Data Breach in NY Elections (/showthread.php?tid=674)

Catastrophic “Loss of Control” Data Breach in NY Elections - loam - 05-27-2023

Quote:Catastrophic “Loss of Control” Data Breach in NY Elections

[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-05-25-at-14.24.12.png?r...C366&ssl=1]

A peer-reviewed study in the Journal of Information Warfare (JIW) confirms a “Loss of Control” breach has occurred in the NYSVoter Database. A peer-reviewed paper of their results in a respected journal is a hard-won and “significant milestone,” according to Marly Hornik, Executive Director of the NY Citizens Audit.

In July 2021, Hornik and Paquette assembled a group of volunteers in New York that has grown to around 2000 individuals statewide to investigate the state’s voter registration rolls. Hornik presented the group’s preliminary findings to attendees at The Pit, sponsored by True the Vote, in August 2022.
In her recent letter to New York citizens, Hornik explains the seriousness of the group’s findings:

“Through auditing the voter roll databases, obtained directly from state and local boards of elections, we have uncovered millions of invalid registrations, hundreds of thousands of votes cast by legally invalid registrations, hundreds of thousands of votes cast by legally invalid registrants, massive vote discrepancies, and the clear presence of algorithmic patterns we reverse engineered from within the state’s own official records.

To be absolutely clear, there is no known innocent purpose or explanation for why these algorithms exist. I am told by cyber-intelligence experts they indicate a ‘Total Loss of Control’ data breach, the most severe kind of data breach recognized by our federal government. The law says it renders the affected NYSVoter database completely untrustworthy.”

The “Loss of Control Breach” references standards published by the United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT) that reflect the level of impact of a given information security event where data has been compromised. According to the US-CERT Federal Incident Notification Guidelines, “the document provides guidance to Federal Government departments and agencies (D/As); state, local, tribal, and territorial government entities; Information Sharing and Analysis Organizations; and foreign, commercial, and private-sector organizations for submitting incident notifications to the National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center (NCCIC)/United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT).”

A “Loss of Control Breach” is a catastrophic level of “impact,” both functionally and in terms of information lost. It is important to note that the designation indicates “recovery from such an incident is not possible.” 

The excerpt below from the JIW paper discusses what seems to be a purposeful alteration of voter registration data to manipulate elections.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2023-05-25-at-12.35.55.png?r...1136&ssl=1]

The paper also describes findings from the NY Citizens Audit “suggest[ing] that systemic election fraud is built into New York’s electoral process.” Algorithms were found in all 62 counties in New York. Notably, the presence of steganographically concealed records “renders the state’s elections illegal on their face,” explained Hornik.

But nothing to see here.

Move along.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RE: Catastrophic “Loss of Control” Data Breach in NY Elections - Infolurker - 05-27-2023

If you thought 2020 was bad, wait until 2024.

RE: Catastrophic “Loss of Control” Data Breach in NY Elections - loam - 05-27-2023

(05-27-2023, 01:18 AM)Infolurker Wrote: If you thought 2020 was bad, wait until 2024.

An inevitable progression to the bottom....or depending upon perspective, to the top of the biggest Banana Republic of all time.

RE: Catastrophic “Loss of Control” Data Breach in NY Elections - xuenchen - 05-27-2023

NY isn't the only State either.

The rigged system is instilled deep.

Deep enough to last decades.

And with rigged court cases (like AZ and some of the controlled opposition Trump cases), who knows what it'll take to return to honesty  Shocked

[Image: One-Day-There-was-a-Fire-sm.gif]

RE: Catastrophic “Loss of Control” Data Breach in NY Elections - loam - 05-27-2023

(05-27-2023, 01:35 AM)xuenchen Wrote: ...who knows what it'll take to return to honesty...

Barn...horses...long ago.

The shit show is only getting started.

I used to be baffled by the ascension of Hitler and other despots. Now I get it.

More Americans will eventually too, I'm afraid.

RE: Catastrophic “Loss of Control” Data Breach in NY Elections - Ninurta - 05-27-2023

I'm certain that it's not just New York - it's most likely nationwide. The counts in some places, notably Georgia and Arizona, were blatantly suspect, but never adequately investigated.

Last spring I was talking to a Marine who, at the time of the election, was still in the service but deployed, His registration was in North Carolina, and he requested an absentee ballot and voted absentee in North Carolina. Several weeks after the election, after votes had been certified, "some people" came to see him, inquiring as to why he was trying to rig elections. As it turned out, he had voted not only in North Carolina, but also in Pennsylvania and Nevada.... but only the North Carolina vote could be verified to him. The other two were "ghost" votes, but still counted in the election. Oddly, his NC vote was for Trump, but both of the other two votes were for Biden - both of the "ghost" votes.

He had done no wrong, but someone was using a registration under his name and data in places he never registered, to cast votes that he never cast.

Nothing was done about it. Both of the spurious votes stood, and were counted as Biden votes.

On election night, I personally watched 567 votes disappear from the Trump tally and simultaneously the same number magically appeared in the Biden tally. I saw that, with my own eyes. Now, I could see Biden gaining a few votes in an update, but to this day no one has been able to explain to me how Trump LOST votes, and suspiciously, the precise same number Biden gained.

But, you're right, nothing to see here, move along please. Clearly I was just hallucinating, just as these voter roll discrepancies are clearly hallucinations, nothing more...

These audits should be conducted nationwide, in every state. I firmly believe the electorate would piss all over themselves when they realized what would be uncovered, what has been done, what has been put in place, and what will continue to be done until someone, somewhere, maybe everywhere, puts a goddamned stop to it.

Who really needs an electorate when you can just computer generate one guaranteed to produce the results you pay for?