Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
US Army Strikes on Mexican Cartels is Worse Than You Think - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: War, Peace or Inbetween (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Thread: US Army Strikes on Mexican Cartels is Worse Than You Think (/showthread.php?tid=650)

US Army Strikes on Mexican Cartels is Worse Than You Think - 727Sky - 05-24-2023

I have Mexican friends who at one time would have welcomed any help in destroying the Cartels.

Several years ago a Marine friend of mine said we should put boots on the ground and have them move south until we can get a border we can defend; probably around the Panama Canal.

Nothing has improved and has only gotten worse since our DEA Agent Kiki Camarena was tortured to death many years ago. 

RE: US Army Strikes on Mexican Cartels is Worse Than You Think - Snarl - 05-24-2023

(05-24-2023, 10:16 AM)727Sky Wrote: Several years ago a Marine friend of mine said we should put boots on the ground and have them move south until we can get a border we can defend; probably around the Panama Canal.

Should be a basic belief of anyone vying for the position of US SECDEF.

A true candidate might even see the Southern Tip of Argentina as a proper goal.

RE: US Army Strikes on Mexican Cartels is Worse Than You Think - xuenchen - 05-24-2023

We have to wonder if the current American .gov is staging many fake drug busts and talking cheap about raids on The Cartels.

All this and yet smuggling on all fronts is increasing unabated.

Remember Border Czar VP Kamala visited key smuggling areas like the Asian Golden Triangle area and the Central America Northern Triangle. What do we THINK THAT was all about in reality? Just standard chit-chat between trade partners? Sure it was wasn't it Cool

And after all that, smuggling and Border surges increased.

I say the drug busts reported are either totally staged, or they are partly real and the targets were/are rouge competition to the Big Cartels, who by the way are probably contributing big money to political campaigns and distributing payoffs to key American officials in positions of authority.

Just look at Arizona and the sudden corrupt government Smile

RE: US Army Strikes on Mexican Cartels is Worse Than You Think - F2d5thCav - 05-24-2023

Yeah.

Nothing short of a Pershing-1916 style expedition is going to make a dent in the cartels.  The Mexican government is powerless to do anything and IMO doesn't want to do anything about it.

All we need, an insurgency in northern Mexico just to get our border under control.  Sure

Cheers

RE: US Army Strikes on Mexican Cartels is Worse Than You Think - Infolurker - 05-25-2023

(05-24-2023, 03:50 PM)xuenchen Wrote: We have to wonder if the current American .gov is staging many fake drug busts and talking cheap about raids on The Cartels.

All this and yet smuggling on all fronts is increasing unabated.

Remember Border Czar VP Kamala visited key smuggling areas like the Asian Golden Triangle area and the Central America Northern Triangle. What do we THINK THAT was all about in reality? Just standard chit-chat between trade partners? Sure it was wasn't it Cool

And after all that, smuggling and Border surges increased.

I say the drug busts reported are either totally staged, or they are partly real and the targets were/are rouge competition to the Big Cartels, who by the way are probably contributing big money to political campaigns and distributing payoffs to key American officials in positions of authority.

Just look at Arizona and the sudden corrupt government Smile

The Cartels bribe the Mexican Government like Big Pharma bribes out politicians...... yeah, I said it.