Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Mood Music - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Guohua's Lounge (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+--- Forum: Rogue-Nation's Music and Media Den (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=122)
+--- Thread: Mood Music (/showthread.php?tid=65)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Mood Music - Schmoe - 02-14-2024

RE: Mood Music - EndtheMadnessNow - 02-19-2024

Funky Cold Medina (metal cover by Leo Moracchioli)

Blue Monday (metal cover by Leo Moracchioli)

RE: Mood Music - EndtheMadnessNow - 02-20-2024

On the Edge of Something...

RE: Mood Music - EndtheMadnessNow - 03-07-2024

Think you're a fast draw? Watch till the end.

Ten Years After - Standing At The Station - 1972 - Classic Rock - trippy zoom quilt video

RE: Mood Music - EndtheMadnessNow - 03-12-2024

RE: Mood Music - SomeJackleg - 03-20-2024

you folks know i tend to like covers, i came across this one while going to youtube from TOS, cause i like to read the descriptions to find out what kind of info maybe there.
while doing this i found a cover that i thought was fairly decent, well no it was prtty damn good.

first the original, never a big fan of his but he did have a few this is one of the better dylan tunes to me

while listening to this the one above was looking at the other tunes on the right i came across Eric Burdon: "Gotta Serve Somebody". never been a fan of him either while with the Animals or WAR except for Spill The Wine. and War was much better after he left and is one of my favorite bands from the day, just after the day, i was still fairly young when they when they started without him and it was a few years after their tunes became hits gonna say around 1973 when i first heard any of their tunes and knew who they were. yeah i know to much info.

any here it is, and just a heads up he bumps his gums for about a minute or so before the tune starts. like i said i think it's a good cover.

RE: Mood Music - 727Sky - 04-02-2024

RE: Mood Music - EndtheMadnessNow - 04-03-2024

RE: Mood Music - EndtheMadnessNow - 04-05-2024

I don't know what keeps Ozzy going but must be primo stuff!

Billy Morrison, Ozzy Osbourne, Steve Stevens - Crack Cocaine

RE: Mood Music - EndtheMadnessNow - 04-05-2024

I heard this song from "Kandahar" 2023 movie...

RE: Mood Music - DaphneApollo - 04-10-2024

RE: Mood Music - EndtheMadnessNow - 04-11-2024

Dream On - Postmodern Jukebox ft. Morgan James (Aerosmith Cover)

RE: Mood Music - Macsen191 - 04-14-2024

RE: Mood Music - EndtheMadnessNow - 04-16-2024

RE: Mood Music - EndtheMadnessNow - 04-18-2024

I couldn't stop laughing over this one...

RE: Mood Music - Ninurta - 04-21-2024

Yesterday was a beautiful day here in the hills. a warm day, but not too hot, sunny, breezy, with the redbuds and dogwoods in bloom, preparatory to a full blown explosion of life on the mountainsides.

So, I hopped in the car and took off for a look-see ride, and to venture forth into civilization to pick up some groceries. Driving down the road, I rolled down the windows to pick up a breeze and cranked up the radio to pick up some vibes.

For just a few minutes, I was 17 years old again with a vast constellation of possibilities before me to choose from, and all of life ahead of me instead of in the rearview mirror.

Back then, I made my choices, a precarious path through a sea of possibility... and here we are, today, in the here and now living with the results of those choices.

Back in the day, some songs had a particular meaning, they said something to me, but I had no real idea of what that something might be. Now, several decades on and in review, I'm old enough to see what that something was.

"Peace of Mind" is not a matter of what life throws at you, it's all a matter of how you react to, how you receive and handle what it tries to take your head off with.  

"Life" is what happens in those vast spaces of time when you are waiting on something to happen. In the end, it's the little things that matter, not the great big ones you invested so much in searching for. It's all about the journey, never about the destination.

When all s said and done, there's still more to come. It's never "all said and done" until they throw that first shovelful of dirt into your face, and maybe not even then. Celebrate where you've been and what you've done, whether big or small. It's a life lived, and worthy of the party.

That's all for today's ruminations.