Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
How many of you watch or follow Mark Dice - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Political news and more (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: How many of you watch or follow Mark Dice (/showthread.php?tid=646)

How many of you watch or follow Mark Dice - MisterSpock - 05-23-2023

I'm posting this because, honestly, I find that question so often met with blank stares by even the most self proclaimed "conspiracy theorists".

His political slant aside, he's dredged through all the classic topics for decades, been there/done that and written the books to show for it.

I can't, for the life of me, think that he hasn't at some point in every conspiracy theorists trek through knowledge been atleast somewhere with regard to their exposure.

So, not so much a reference to his political sided videos, but what, if anything, has he been apart of in your journey. Secrets societies, aliens, government programs/coverups. etc.

He seems like at the end of the day, no matter how many books he sells, how many views he gets, he'll keep hammering away at what so many self proclaimed "truth seekers" shy away from in order to keep their money flowing.

For example:

Isn't it odd how so many on the right, so many of these controlled opposition mouthpieces won't talk about very real and very questionable topics? Even the rights most coveted and "media darlings"?

RE: How many of you watch or follow Mark Dice - NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-23-2023

I can't help you with this one.

I am not fond of Mike Dice. But I am not fond of Tucker, Brand, Crowder, Walsh, Candice, Young Turks, Beau of the 5th column, Tim, Shapiro, ........

I don't care for any of them. That does not mean that I do not sometimes agree with them. You know the broken watch thing. I can listen to what they have to say but I don't need them to tell me what to think, what to like, nor do I need them to tell what is right or what is wrong.

They have their opinions. I have mine. Sometimes we agree, sometimes we don't.

That is just me.

RE: How many of you watch or follow Mark Dice - MisterSpock - 05-23-2023

(05-23-2023, 03:06 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I can't help you with this one.

I am not fond of Mike Dice. But I am not fond of Tucker, Brand, Crowder, Walsh, Candice, Young Turks, Beau of the 5th column, Tim, Shapiro, ........

I don't care for any of them. That does not mean that I do not sometimes agree with them. You know the broken watch thing. I can listen to what they have to say but I don't need them to tell me what to think, what to like, nor do I need them to tell what is right or what is wrong.

They have their opinions. I have mine. Sometimes we agree, sometimes we don't.

That is just me.

Fair enough, we all don't agree with everything everyone says, I think I illustrated that enough in my post. But, of all those names you listed, granted they are "big hitters on both isles" do any of them talk about some of the things mark does, some of things that would ruin their platform no matter what side they are on.

That's my point, that's why I respect him enough to have made the OP. Everyone has their own list of things they can't talk about, he, seemingly has none. Rare in this day of rampant censorship.

Edit: While these days Mark seems as much as a political pundit as any of the other names you listed, my point was to look at how he keeps hammering away at those "classic" CS topics that we all "agree" on, no matter how poorly they are received.

Politics aside, didn't we all get here over those same topics, back before they were political.

RE: How many of you watch or follow Mark Dice - Ninurta - 05-23-2023

I gotta admit, I had one of those blank stares you mentioned when I read the title. My first thought was "Mark WHO? Is that some kind of game they play in alleys by tossing ivory cubes?"

My second thought was... nah, nevermind - you don't need to know about THAT thought!

(05-23-2023, 03:15 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I gotta admit, I had one of those blank stares you mentioned when I read the title. My first thought was "Mark WHO? Is that some kind of game they play in alleys by tossing ivory cubes?"

My second thought was... nah, nevermind - you don't need to know about THAT thought!

I just don't get it, that's the point of this post.

I'm not saying you are uninformed, far far far far x 100 from it, but at this point I think it has more to do with censorship than reach for this man.

He's no Bill Cooper for us CT tards, but just one or two layers below it. I don't know why I get so many blank stares.

Again, my point is ignore the past few years of his more political videos. Beyond that, what does he have.

A few decades of videos, research and books highlighting all the top CT topics that are all literally at or core.

RE: How many of you watch or follow Mark Dice - Ninurta - 05-23-2023

(05-23-2023, 03:18 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: I just don't get it, that's the point of this post.

I'm not saying you are uninformed, far far far far x 100 from it, but at this point I think it has more to do with censorship than reach for this man.

He's no Bill Cooper for us CT tards, but just one or two layers below it. I don't know why I get so many blank stares.

Again, my point is ignore the past few years of his more political videos. Beyond that, what does he have.

A few decades of videos, research and books highlighting all the top CT topics that are all literally at or core.

I've heard of Bill Cooper, but never heard of this Dice fellow. I don't know if he does political stuff or twists up balloon animals - I'd have had to have heard of him to know which he does. Where does he hang out to put his stuff out?

(05-23-2023, 03:29 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(05-23-2023, 03:18 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: I just don't get it, that's the point of this post.

I've heard of Bill Cooper, but never heard of this Dice fellow. I don't know if he does political stuff or twists up balloon animals - I'd have had to have heard of him to know which he does. Where does he hang out to put his stuff out?

Youtube: His better videos are those not rooted in modern politics but more "classical" stuff. https://www.youtube.com/@markdice

Books: https://www.amazon.com/stores/Mark-Dice/author/B00IZOXY2O?ref=ap_rdr&store_ref=ap_rdr&isDramIntegrated=true&shoppingPortalEnabled=true

RE: How many of you watch or follow Mark Dice - 727Sky - 05-23-2023

I do not seek him out but come across his videos occasionally which always seem to be entertaining and informative. It seems like over the last two years the old "control the narrative control the society" has been ramped up and really being hyper pushed.

To many paperclip decedents in the government now.

RE: How many of you watch or follow Mark Dice - Skye - 05-24-2023

(05-23-2023, 03:32 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: Youtube: His better videos are those not rooted in modern politics but more "classical" stuff. https://www.youtube.com/@markdice

Books: https://www.amazon.com/stores/Mark-Dice/author/B00IZOXY2O?ref=ap_rdr&store_ref=ap_rdr&isDramIntegrated=true&shoppingPortalEnabled=true
I like Mark Dice, love to watch his videos for a break from the
heavy duty stuff we are dealing with. His presentation style
is kind of refreshing at times, way easier to listen to than
Alex Jones! The way he he narrates, it kind of has a feel
of CT lite! [Image: tinycool.png]

RE: How many of you watch or follow Mark Dice - EndtheMadnessNow - 05-24-2023

(05-23-2023, 02:49 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: I'm posting this because, honestly, I find that question so often met with blank stares by even the most self proclaimed "conspiracy theorists".

His political slant aside, he's dredged through all the classic topics for decades, been there/done that and written the books to show for it.

I can't, for the life of me, think that he hasn't at some point in every conspiracy theorists trek through knowledge been atleast somewhere with regard to their exposure.

So, not so much a reference to his political sided videos, but what, if anything, has he been apart of in your journey. Secrets societies, aliens, government programs/coverups. etc.

He seems like at the end of the day, no matter how many books he sells, how many views he gets, he'll keep hammering away at what so many self proclaimed "truth seekers" shy away from in order to keep their money flowing.

For example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89dVF7jDrMk

Isn't it odd how so many on the right, so many of these controlled opposition mouthpieces won't talk about very real and very questionable topics? Even the rights most coveted and "media darlings"?

Oh yea, I used to watch his vids all the time for awhile, then as always got distracted by some other shiny object and lost track, till I seen your thread. Everything from cracked ribs to some really thought provoking stuff to gone a little too far out in left field. He's kinda like a modern day equivalent to Bill Cooper back in the 90s, but Dice injects a lot of humor, both profound & silliness so his listeners don't go too far over the edge and keep coming back for more.

His pieces & rants were popular on ATS back in the early days, circa 2005 regarding the Georgia Guidestones and later the Illuminati, 9/11, and the Jade Helm conspiracy theories. But, back then I was like WTF is this guy talkin about?!

Alot of the propaganda that was being regurgitated back in the Trump days (and still ongoing), Dice was talking about 10-15 years earlier. The same, but much vaster scale can be said about Alex Jones & his multi-million dollar military like command center. I first learned of the Bilderberg group & Club of Rome from AJ and Bill Cooper way back, which like you said the msm never talks about. Verboten!! Cooper's early 90's "Mystery Babylon" series is quite enlightening.

Now, in the present, since circa 2017 many of these so-called "truth seekers" wouldn't know truth if it stung them on the nose. Today it's all about shoveling manure to the masses to keep the money propaganda networks streaming endless amounts of it. It's like a Hoover Dam collapse of pure BS with a highly toxic smell that has poisoned so many minds.

You're probably aware of his (Dice) books:
The Resistance Manifesto (2005)
Illuminati: Facts and Fiction - The Illuminati in Hollywood (2009)
Illuminati in the Music Industry (2013)
The Liberal Media Industrial Complex (2019)

I came across him again back in summer of love 2020 (how exactly I forgot) when he was on the street somewhere in San Diego interviewing college kids, demonstrating how ill informed & clueless they are concerning big gov & political tricks from both sides. He was point blank making fun of them (in a kind manner) and they didn't even realize it, just blank stares. LOL.

Another street interview vid concerning, 'do you know about iPhone privacy'? This was the gist of it:

[Image: 49lTc5N.jpg]

Another from 2020 Corona days...
“So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light. […] And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way.”
― Donald J. Trump

Trump was right again about "inserting UV light."
It's called the Healight.
— Mark Dice (@MarkDice) April 25, 2020

RE: How many of you watch or follow Mark Dice - Snarl - 05-26-2023

(05-23-2023, 04:27 AM)727Sky Wrote: I do not seek him out but come across his videos occasionally which always seem to be entertaining and informative. It seems like over the last two years the old "control the narrative control the society" has been ramped up and really being hyper pushed.

To many paperclip decedents in the government now.

Ditto.

I usually favor the ones where he's eliciting liberal opinion on a topic ... they get that feeling from the first line of your signature block ... and take on the appearance of a deer in the headlights.

Laughing Laughing