Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
NAACP advises against visiting Florida -- UH What! - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Political news and more (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: NAACP advises against visiting Florida -- UH What! (/showthread.php?tid=638)

NAACP advises against visiting Florida -- UH What! - xuenchen - 05-21-2023

The NAACP has issued a mass travel warning against Florida!!

All People of Color are to stay away!!

The claim is because of hostile policies by Governor DeSantis !!!

I think FL is about 50/50 with Whites/People of Color especially Hispanics like DeSantis.

So it must be an anti-MAGA thing Laughing 

NAACP advises against visiting Florida over ‘hostile’ DeSantis polices, gov slams move as ‘stunt’

Quote:The NAACP issued a travel advisory discouraging tourists from visiting Florida to protest Gov. Ron DeSantis’ policies, which the civil rights group claim are “hostile to black Americans” — just days before he’s expected to announce his candidacy for president.

“On a seeming quest to silence African-American voices, the Governor and the State of Florida have shown that African Americans are not welcome in the State of Florida,” the stunning travel advisory released Saturday said.

“Due to this sustained, blatant, relentless and systemic attack on democracy and civil rights, the NAACP hereby issues a travel advisory to African Americans, and other people of color regarding the hostility towards African Americans in Florida,” the group added.

RE: NAACP advises against visiting Florida -- UH What! - Skye - 05-22-2023

Like the Gov of CA, restricting all travel to Red states, he had to back off eventually.

DeSantis in the hot seat now.

RE: NAACP advises against visiting Florida -- UH What! - MisterSpock - 05-22-2023

Does anyone take the NAACP seriously anymore?

Like just about everything else that was relevant decades ago, it's nothing more than a political mouthpiece for the state at this point.

Is there any organization left that isn't completely an infiltrated mouthpiece for .gov agency?

RE: NAACP advises against visiting Florida -- UH What! - NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-22-2023

(05-22-2023, 01:39 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: Does anyone take the NAACP seriously anymore?

Like just about everything else that was relevant decades ago, it's nothing more than a political mouthpiece for the state at this point.

Is there any organization left that isn't completely an infiltrated mouthpiece for .gov agency?

Well if this is true, then they would be foolish to trust or believe a darn thing they say from this moment on.

I live in Florida, and I have friends and family that include a large number of diverse colors and cultures. We just had a large party last weekend. I guess no one got the memo, and we had a super grand time.

This has to be the craziest thing that I have heard in the last couple of weeks. Just when you think you have heard it all.

RE: NAACP advises against visiting Florida -- UH What! - MisterSpock - 05-22-2023

Imagine going back in time 20 years and telling people that the NAACP or the ACLU is nothing more than a federal government mouthpiece who's goal has nothing to do with what they were founded on. 

The ACLU has absolutely no interest in civil liberty and the NAACP has zero interest outside of corralling and manipulating "black folk".

Disgusting, the most disgusting of all is that it takes useful idiots to play all this out, I don't blame the puppetmaster as much as I blame the puppets.

RE: NAACP advises against visiting Florida -- UH What! - NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-22-2023

I don’t think many people of color are listening to the craziness coming out of the NAACP. It is not like it has done anything in recent years to make it relevant.

Most folk I know, are not trusting of any of those alphabet organizations. Especially any that are in cahoots with the government. 

Just more gaslighting.

RE: NAACP advises against visiting Florida -- UH What! - Ninurta - 05-23-2023

It's nice to see folks getting along and exploring diversity in action - this memo places the NACP squarely on the same side of segregation as the KKK. Who'd have ever seen that coming back in the 60's?

It's probably just a political pre-emptive strike against Desantis, since he supposed to be announcing his candidacy for president soon. Oddly enough, that places the NAACP squarely on the same side of politics as Trump.

Strange bedfellows in Florida!