Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Ready for Brain Transparency? #WEF23 #Davos - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: General News and/or Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Ready for Brain Transparency? #WEF23 #Davos (/showthread.php?tid=618)

Ready for Brain Transparency? #WEF23 #Davos - Infolurker - 05-20-2023

I did not see a New World Order like category so feel free to move to the appropriate place.

This is a must see video. Do you want to know what they want to do to us?

Do you want to know how they want to control us?

Well, they just tell you. They want you to wear earphones or associated technology for your EMPLOYER to read your mind. Is your mind wandering? Your boss will get an alert. Did you look at another employee too long or in a sinful way? Your employer / boss / supervisor will get an alrert.

Not joking. This is the tech they have now and they openly discuss and show examples of its use. This also is not some BS conspiracy video, this is the WEF's own presentation. 

Forgive me, still trying to figure out all the posting controls here.

RE: Ready for Brain Transparency? #WEF23 #Davos - Kenzo - 05-20-2023

Eeeeeew Shocked  get out of my head Wink

This is really low from them.....as usual Huh

RE: Ready for Brain Transparency? #WEF23 #Davos - Snarl - 05-20-2023

I feel for 'that' workforce.

They'd _know_ what I think the instant before they tried to put something like that on my head.  Laughing

RE: Ready for Brain Transparency? #WEF23 #Davos - SomeJackleg - 05-21-2023

(05-20-2023, 04:02 PM)Infolurker Wrote: I did not see a New World Order like category so feel free to move to the appropriate place.

This is a must see video. Do you want to know what they want to do to us?

Do you want to know how they want to control us?

Well, they just tell you. They want you to wear earphones or associated technology for your EMPLOYER to read your mind. Is your mind wandering? Your boss will get an alert. Did you look at another employee too long or in a sinful way? Your employer / boss / supervisor will get an alrert.

Not joking. This is the tech they have now and they openly discuss and show examples of its use. This also is not some BS conspiracy video, this is the WEF's own presentation. 

Forgive me, still trying to figure out all the posting controls here.

they'd wind up locking most of the world up or sending them to reeducation camps. people think and daydream about all kinds of weird ass shit, are lazy shit birds or are slut puppies and horn dogs. i could list a whole bunch more people secretly think about wanting or doing. they'd also be surprised just how many people would like to see the elites hung up by their private parts and brunt at the stake their hanging from.

they might want to be careful.

RE: Ready for Brain Transparency? #WEF23 #Davos - Ninurta - 05-21-2023

(05-20-2023, 04:43 PM)Snarl Wrote: I feel for 'that' workforce.

They'd _know_ what I think the instant before they tried to put something like that on my head.  Laughing

That's what I'm thinking, too - "go ahead. Give it a try. Just reach over here and try to install that shit. See if you don't pull back a bloody nubbin where once was a hand. Go ahead. Give it a shot..."

RE: Ready for Brain Transparency? #WEF23 #Davos - Infolurker - 05-21-2023

(05-21-2023, 02:07 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

That's what I'm thinking, too - "go ahead. Give it a try. Just reach over here and try to install that shit. See if you don't pull back a bloody nubbin where once was a hand. Go ahead. Give it a shot..."

Oh, they will be more sly than that. They won't tell you until it is too late.

RE: Ready for Brain Transparency? #WEF23 #Davos - Ninurta - 05-23-2023

(05-21-2023, 04:37 PM)Infolurker Wrote:
(05-21-2023, 02:07 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

Oh, they will be more sly than that. They won't tell you until it is too late.

Oh, there is always a tipoff point when someone is trying to put something in your head. Reaching towards your head is always a good indicator, and generally quite enough to earn them an injury.

RE: Ready for Brain Transparency? #WEF23 #Davos - quintessentone - 05-23-2023

With that boss always breathing down my brain wave metric neck that would definitely raise my stress levels enough that I'd need a leave of absence. When I come back to work, rinse and repeat. LOL

RE: Ready for Brain Transparency? #WEF23 #Davos - p358 - 05-24-2023

Way way back in time Bosses and Owners were using kiddies as their workforce because it was a lot cheaper and made oodles of profits.

When will mankind wake up and understand that "We must maximize profits for the shareholders" and thus not give a toss for the replaceable workers is an utterly evil concept.

The larger the company, the more brutal they become.

The only large companies that did it any different were the Japanese and their system is also full of holes such as a whole generation of unemployed.

World needs a change away from the almighty $$$.

The moment you stop caring for the individual is the moment you start on the path to hell.

PSmile

RE: Ready for Brain Transparency? #WEF23 #Davos - Chiefsmom - 05-24-2023

Yeah, not going to happen.  How the heck would they do this with construction workers, other trade professionals?

Thankfully I am the only one in the building, so no go there.

I'm hoping I will be retired before this mess gets tried.

RE: Ready for Brain Transparency? #WEF23 #Davos - Infolurker - 05-25-2023

Oh, it will happen, I am sure they will start in some 3rd world call centers to test it out.

Maybe the military to weed out those with "wrong think".

If they have this tech, they are damned sure going to use it and surely there are a couple of companies who will bribe whoever they have to for the massive profit in adoption of such tech.

RE: Ready for Brain Transparency? #WEF23 #Davos - Ninurta - 05-25-2023

I finally got to watch the video - This is the first day in a while that my pain level was low enough that I could put on a headset to listen to it.

My first thought is that any technology that CAN be abused WILL be abused. Making "rules" and declaring "cognitive liberty as a human right" means nothing, nothing at all. Someone, somewhere will absolutely ignore any such rules and wreak havoc on their populations via this technology. They made some "rules" a couple hundred years ago regarding things like the right to keep and bear arms, and the right to free speech, etc., and we can see those being increasingly ignored today. Rules only matter to folks that will follow them, just like locks are for honest people.

So my advice in this matter is just refuse to get wired. That's the easiest way to keep them from abusing your acquiescence - just don't acquiesce.  If you don't crack, there is nothing there for them to abuse against you.

Should they insist, then insist right back that it ain't happening in your world. Should they become belligerent and forceful, simply break them AND their silly little "devices" into bitty little pieces - both man and machine.

No one can control you if you refuse to be controlled. In order for anyone to own you, they first have to get your permission for them to enslave you. Should they kill you in the altercation, they still lose, and you still win - you died free, and they never slaved you.

Fight to the death if necessary, but never, EVER agree to live on your knees.

RE: Ready for Brain Transparency? #WEF23 #Davos - EndtheMadnessNow - 05-26-2023

We grow ever closer...

Quote:Elon Musk's Neuralink gets FDA approval for study of brain implants in humans

May 25 (Reuters) - Elon Musk's brain-implant company Neuralink on Thursday said it had received a green light from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to kickstart its first-in-human clinical study, a critical milestone after earlier struggles to gain approval.

On at least four occasions since 2019, Musk has predicted that his medical device company would begin human trials for a brain implant to treat severe conditions such as paralysis and blindness.

Yet the company, founded in 2016, only sought FDA approval in early 2022 - and the agency rejected the application, seven current and former employees told Reuters in March.

The FDA had pointed out several concerns to Neuralink that needed to be addressed before sanctioning human trials, according to the employees. Major issues involved the lithium battery of the device, the possibility of the implant's wires migrating within the brain, and the challenge of safely extracting the device without damaging brain tissue.

Over the years, Musk has publicly outlined an ambitious plan for Neuralink. He made headlines late last year when he said he was already so confident in the devices’ safety that he would be willing to implant them in his own children.

Musk envisions both disabled and healthy individuals swiftly getting surgical implants at local centers. These devices aim to cure a range of conditions from obesity, autism, depression, schizophrenia, to enabling web browsing and telepathy.

It may have some benefits such as with disabled Vets, but that's how this stuff starts and rolled out to the masses. If X becomes the West's everything app, will Neuralink be the next blue check?  Neuralink, tomorrows soma.

[Image: BN74AZh.jpg]
Feed (2002) is a cyberpunk, dystopian, young-adult novel by M. T. Anderson, focusing on issues such as corporate power, consumerism, information technology, data mining, and environmental decay, with a sometimes sardonic, sometimes somber tone. From the first-person perspective of a teenaged boy, the book takes place in a near-futuristic American culture completely dominated by advertising and corporate exploitation, corresponding to the enormous popularity of inter-networking brain implants called feeds.

In 2020, Feed landed the 68th spot on the American Library Association's list of most commonly banned and challenged books in the United States between 2010 and 2019.