Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
The Durham report - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: General News and/or Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: The Durham report (/showthread.php?tid=596)

The Durham report - 727Sky - 05-16-2023

As expected the Durham investigation report lightly spanks the FBI and DOJ which points out how most things were lies and political B.S.

RE: The Durham report - 727Sky - 05-16-2023

I do not know what is gonna happen but I hope they burn the corruption out of the government agencies... unfortunately my faith is weak that anything meaningful will happen.

RE: The Durham report - BIAD - 05-16-2023

I find it farcical that a politically-engineered scheme regarding a leader of a major country
was devised with so-little evidence that a supposedly serious media kept a straight face
throughout the whole pantomime.

It certainly suggests politics and news coverage are seriously more-interested in entertaining
the masses than serving them.
Shy

RE: The Durham report - Snarl - 05-16-2023

(05-16-2023, 11:47 AM)BIAD Wrote: I find it farcical that a politically-engineered scheme regarding a leader of a major country
was devised with so-little evidence that a supposedly serious media kept a straight face

It certainly suggests politics and news coverage are seriously more-interested in entertaining
Shy

There is, unfortunately, no punishment defined for the wrongs that they do.

I think we should start with 'telling' a lie. At a certain threshold, when you do that ... you lose your citizenship.

Would certainly make people think twice and/or balk.

RE: The Durham report - 727Sky - 05-16-2023

(05-16-2023, 11:47 AM)BIAD Wrote: I find it farcical that a politically-engineered scheme regarding a leader of a major country

Shy
Anyone who has thought about or followed this fiasco must feel as I do...ashamed of the corruption and certain segments of the regimes who have fostered this crap...

RE: The Durham report - Snarl - 05-16-2023

(05-16-2023, 11:32 AM)727Sky Wrote: I do not know what is gonna happen but I hope they burn the corruption out of the government agencies... unfortunately my faith is weak that anything meaningful will happen.

They talk about it. The executive authority rests with the President. Trump could have fired 'em all with the stroke of a pen and a simple utterance ... but, he didn't.

Most of the agencies and agents didn't exist for most of the country's history.

When is the last time the FBI "did anything"?
Has the TSA caught a terrorist yet?
Do we need anyone more than an ambassador and an executive secretary to represent our interests with another country?

Just fire them all and strip them of their tax-payer funded benefits. So easy. Too easy.

RE: The Durham report - EndtheMadnessNow - 05-16-2023

[Image: iTKmXVH.jpg]

Endless High Stakes Political Corruption::

Obamagate timeline

List of names in the Obamagate scandal

Muellergate + Russiagate: The Empire Strikes Back

Ukrainian collusion

Deep State 1.0

Deep State coup 2.0

Deep State coup 3.0

Clinton Foundation Timeline

FISA abuse timeline

SpyGate InfoGraphic v2.2 - Super huge infographic.

Massive list starting in 1777 and indexed by President:

List of federal political scandals in the United States

46 Political Scandals That Were ‘Worse Than Watergate’

Funny how 'Watergate' is the benchmark.

The great threat to the remaining shreds of American democracy are the completely out of control intelligence agencies and the secret courts they do all their dirty work through, which were pushed through under the permanent national emergencies and agents who lie with impunity.