Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
The MAD Primer of Bigots, Extremists and Other Loose Ends - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Humor, Jokes & Pranks (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+--- Thread: The MAD Primer of Bigots, Extremists and Other Loose Ends (/showthread.php?tid=586)

The MAD Primer of Bigots, Extremists and Other Loose Ends - EndtheMadnessNow - 05-13-2023

"The MAD Primer of Bigots, Extremists and Other Loose Ends," from MAD #129,  September 1969. Something to amuse and/or offend almost everyone.

Do any of these look familiar today? They tried to tell all of us, and only some of us listened. LOL.

[Image: Yai2jFv.jpg]

[Image: sE9CXZh.jpg]

Chapter 1: The Super Patriot

[Image: 98JWefW.jpg]

Chapter 2: The Ku Klux Klansman

[Image: 3poZ3xv.jpg]

Chapter 3: The American Student

[Image: W08fMfh.jpg]

Chapter 4: The Right-Wing Extremist

[Image: VTdPn6o.jpg]

Chapter 5: The American Nazi

[Image: nHxEhYh.jpg]

Chapter 6: The Yippies

[Image: zaiwNzV.jpg]

Chapter 7: The Black Militant

[Image: XwtHXqE.jpg]

Chapter 8: The Looters

[Image: EdmOxLp.jpg]

RE: The MAD Primer of Bigots, Extremists and Other Loose Ends - EndtheMadnessNow - 05-13-2023

Chapter 9: The Rabble Rouser

[Image: Vr8Ec5U.jpg]

Chapter 10: The Phony Liberal

[Image: SCMhvrl.jpg]

RE: The MAD Primer of Bigots, Extremists and Other Loose Ends - Freija - 05-13-2023

This is awesome! 1969 and we're still on about the same goddamn thing except throw in some gays and some trans for a more up-to-the-minute analysis.

I loved MAD as a kid. I was 14 in 1969 and it was my first year of high school.

RE: The MAD Primer of Bigots, Extremists and Other Loose Ends - Ninurta - 05-14-2023

See Ninurta.

Ninurta is an evil sonofabitch.

Ninurta is going to steal all of these images.

And make a PDF of them.

If his old ass can figure out how to make Linux do that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I actually recall this issue of Mad Magazine. I recall this specific article.

But then, I also recall an issue that was around Christmas time and had letters from Santa in it. For 6 or 8 months previous to it, whenever anyone asked me what I wanted for Christmas, I said "Raquel Welch". Imagine my surprise when one of those Mad letters from Santa said "Dear Gene - Raquel Welch will not fit in your Christmas stocking", or something to that effect. 

Yes, my name was Gene.

Scared the shit out of me. 

That may have actually been the spark that caused me to become a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

RE: The MAD Primer of Bigots, Extremists and Other Loose Ends - BIAD - 05-14-2023

(05-14-2023, 03:05 AM)Ninurta Wrote: See Ninurta.

Ninurta is an evil sonofabitch.

Ninurta is going to steal all of these images.

And make a PDF of them.

If his old ass can figure out how to make Linux do that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I actually recall this issue of Mad Magazine. I recall this specific article.

But then, I also recall an issue that was around Christmas time and had letters from Santa in it. For 6 or 8 months previous to it, whenever anyone asked me what I wanted for Christmas, I said "Raquel Welch". Imagine my surprise when one of those Mad letters from Santa said "Dear Gene - Raquel Welch will not fit in your Christmas stocking", or something to that effect. 

Yes, my name was Gene.

Scared the shit out of me. 

That may have actually been the spark that caused me to become a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

Going off topic for a moment, it seems BIAD is picking up the frequencies again as last night he
created a similar banner to Freija's latest artwork and this one below!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=709]

RE: The MAD Primer of Bigots, Extremists and Other Loose Ends - Ninurta - 05-14-2023

(05-14-2023, 07:44 AM)BIAD Wrote: Going off topic for a moment, it seems BIAD is picking up the frequencies again as last night he
created a similar banner to Freija's latest artwork and this one below!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=709]

It's that hair of his - it acts like an antenna!

RE: The MAD Primer of Bigots, Extremists and Other Loose Ends - Freija - 05-14-2023

(05-14-2023, 10:26 PM)Ninurta Wrote: It's that hair of his - it acts like an antenna!

HIS? Don't you mean her/it/they/them/whatever? This stuff confuses the hell out of me.

Sorry, couldn't resist! lololol!  Smile