Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Robert Kennedy Jr. Blames CIA for Assassination of JFK - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: JFK, 9/11, the Moon and the Truth out There (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+--- Thread: Robert Kennedy Jr. Blames CIA for Assassination of JFK (/showthread.php?tid=573)

Robert Kennedy Jr. Blames CIA for Assassination of JFK - 727Sky - 05-08-2023

https://lists.youmaker.com/links/s6SRAhIKnt/Jlid8tcrj/b3XK0cBSvO/grUjFAFyJ2

Quote:Democratic White House contender Robert Kennedy Jr. recently blamed the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) for the assassination of his uncle, President John F. Kennedy, in 1963.
Kennedy Jr., the son of assassinated Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, made the allegation on Sunday with John Catsimatidis on WABC 770 AM’s “Cats Roundtable.” Theories around JFK’s assassination have endured throughout the decades, with many others speculating that the CIA, former President Lyndon B. Johnson, the mafia, the Soviet KGB, Jackie Onassis Kennedy, or the Fidel Castro regime—or some combination thereof—were involved in his death.
“There is overwhelming evidence that the CIA was involved in his murder. I think it’s beyond a reasonable doubt at this point,” Kennedy said about the November 1963 incident in Dallas, Texas. “The evidence is overwhelming that the CIA was involved in the murder, and in the cover-up,” he also said.
Kennedy made reference to the book, “JFK and the Unspeakable,” penned by James Douglas, for some of his assertions. The book theorized that Kennedy was assassinated because he sought peacemaking during the Cold War and was then killed by his own security apparatus.
The federal government concluded during its Warren Commission Report that shooter Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone suspect in the assassination. They said there was no credible evidence to suggest that he was part of a wider assassination conspiracy.
Oswald was shot and killed by alleged Chicago mob associate Jack Ruby two days after Oswald was accused of the assassination. Ruby would be later convicted of the murder and sentenced to death, but he died in prison several years later.
The CIA has long denied any involvement in the former president’s death. An article published on the intelligence agency’s website (pdf) says that it was a “lie” that connected the CIA “to the Kennedy assassination,” alleging it was part of a Soviet KGB “disinformation” campaign and then cast aspersions against director Oliver Stone’s 1991 film “JFK, ” which strongly suggested that the CIA and other federal officials may have been involved in the assassination.
“Unfounded assertions of CIA complicity were bolstered inadvertently by a series of investigations of the Intelligence Community in the 1970s. The 1975 Rockefeller Commission report was followed by the 1976 report of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence and the 1979 report of the House Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA),” that article stated.
“All examined the CIA’s activities both before and after Kennedy’s assassination, and, in the case of HSCA, specifically looked into Shaw’s supposed role as a high-ranking operative,” it added, referring to businessman and military officer Clay Shaw, who was arrested and charged on March 1, 1967, with conspiring to kill President Kennedy. Two years later he was acquitted by a jury.
[Image: 2017-10-26T051800Z_1_LYNXMPED9P0BR_RTROP...00x915.jpg][/url] Television footage of President John F. Kennedy and first lady Jacqueline Kennedy are shown in the presidential limousine in the moments before Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas, Texas, on November 22, 1963. (Reuters/File Photo)
The article stated: “The bottom line in each instance gave no credence to any of [local District Attorney Jim] Garrison’s allegations about Shaw and the CIA. Inexorably, however, the mere fact that such questions were asked helped fashion Garrison into something of a prophet in the public mind.” Garrison’s allegations were prominently featured in the “JFK” film.
The Epoch Times has contacted the CIA for comment.
Other Claims
Kennedy Jr.’s claims on Sunday aren’t the first time he’s floated the notion that the CIA killed his uncle. He’s also claimed in the past that his father wasn’t killed by Sirhan Sirhan, a Palestinian man who supported communism.
“I also hope that the governor will consider the overwhelming evidence that Sirhan is not my father’s killer,” Kennedy Jr. [url=https://www.sfchronicle.com/opinion/openforum/article/Robert-F-Kennedy-Jr-Sirhan-Sirhan-didn-t-16686114.php]wrote
for the San Francisco Chronicle in 2021.
He wrote: “For many years, I accepted the orthodoxy that Sirhan was responsible. After all, dozens of eyewitnesses in the Ambassador Hotel pantry saw him fire his gun from just a few feet in front of my father. But in 2016, my father’s close friend, Paul Schrade, persuaded me to read Los Angeles County coroner Thomas Noguchi’s autopsy report and to listen to audio recordings and review other evidence indicating that Sirhan could not have been the murderer.”
Kennedy went on to say that Sirhan fired two shots at Kennedy, an upstart senator from New York who was running as a Democrat in 1968, and one of the bullets, he said, struck Schrade in the head. The other bullet hit a door jamb. He then fired more shots, hitting several other bystanders, Kennedy Jr. alleged.
However, none of those bullets struck his father, Kennedy Jr. said, floating the theory that the four shots that hit his father “were from within a few inches, with two leaving gun powder residue in the wounds, suggesting that the assassin was standing close behind my father, shielding his weapon with his body while all attention focused on Sirhan.”
He also alleged that Los Angeles police investigators “bullied and badgered eyewitnesses to change their statements regarding the number of shots and to silence those who say they saw Cesar draw and shoot his gun and those who reported conspirators dashing from the scene.”
Thane Eugene Cesar, he said, was the individual who killed his father. Before the Sirhan shooting, Cesar—a recently hired security guard—grabbed Kennedy by the elbow and steered him toward Sirhan, he said.
“Bedeviled by questions about his involvement in my father’s murder, Cesar fled to the Philippines. I was in negotiations with him in 2018, before reports of his death in September 2019. After first agreeing to meet with me, he gradually escalated his price to $25,000 for the privilege of interviewing him,” Kennedy said.
Kennedy, an environmental lawyer and writer, declared his candidacy for president several weeks ago. A recent Fox News poll showed that 19 percent of voters favored him.

RE: Robert Kennedy Jr. Blames CIA for Assassination of JFK - Snarl - 06-18-2023

(05-08-2023, 12:39 PM)727Sky Wrote:
Quote:Democratic White House contender Robert Kennedy Jr. recently blamed the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) for the assassination of his uncle, President John F. Kennedy, in 1963.

RE: Robert Kennedy Jr. Blames CIA for Assassination of JFK - A51Watcher2 - 06-19-2023

Now why would Robert Jr. think that? Hmmm... let's see -

First troubling event -

Note both agents at the rear of the limo were told to stand down and did so. One made obvious motions with arms indicating "What the hell?"

The reason for this order becomes clear shortly.

If we examine the Zapruder film closely we see during the fatal shot we clearly see the Presidents head move - back and to the left -. 

Ballistics tells us that indicates the incoming round came from the front and to the right of course.

At the same time his head exploded from the top portion of the back and the back portion of the top.

This indicates the incoming round came from a low angle moving upward.

Jackie then climbed onto the trunk trying to recover his brains.

His head exploding points to exploding shellfish toxin rounds favored by the CIA back in the day.

So the shot was fired from the front right and at a low angle coming upward.

Then what location fits the bill for this?

[Image: 22slid4.jpg]

"Was there a shooter in the storm drain?

In a 2007 interview, New York mob boss Tony Gambino said he believed an assassin shot Kennedy from inside a storm drain on Elm Street. He also claimed the conspiracy to kill Kennedy involved members of the US government and the Vatican.

Believers in the ‘Sewer Man’ sniper theory say the trajectory of the fatal shot meant it could only have been fired from a storm drain in front of the motorcade’s route. They believe the ‘Sewer Man’ could have worked alongside other assassins standing behind the fence on the grassy knoll, where another grate gave them an escape route into Dallas’s sewer system.

Another mafia man, Bill Bonano, claimed in his 1999 memoir Bound by Honor: A Mafioso's Story that mobster John Rosselli confessed to him in prison that he shot Kennedy from the storm drain on Elm Street.

Rosselli apparently stated that he was underground at the time with two colleagues. Rosselli has also been linked to an alleged CIA plot to kill Cuban leader Fidel Castro."

https://m.rediff.com/news/slide-show/slide-show-1-top-8-kennedy-assassination-theories/20131122.htm

[Image: grassy_knoll_over_view_photo_07.jpg]

[Image: grassy_knoll_frame.jpg?itok=6WzzUZ0J]

[Image: towner-uncropped.jpg]

[Image: 22.jpg]

[Image: sm7t6k90lzb31.jpg]

And so, having those 2 SS agents running alongside the rear of the limo would have been perfect corkboard targets to define
the trajectory and 'they' didn't want that to happen. 

"and that's all I have to say about that."

RE: Robert Kennedy Jr. Blames CIA for Assassination of JFK - Snarl - 06-19-2023

Having been there, I'd say the shooter's location could have been damn near anywhere in the Plaza that was line-of-sight to the President. About the only way to miss a shot would have been to have rushed it.

I had heard the storm drain theory before I walked the scene. Seemed like a very unlikely place to post a sniper. The confined area (ooooh that concussion would be killer for a shooter), the angle, minimal time to line up and get a shot off. Remember, Kennedy was hit at least twice. Whoever arranged it, wouldn't want anybody getting caught who could point a finger back to them.

And, though I think Oswald was involved, I find it difficult to believe he was the shooter. His post-event actions can't be rationally explained. I know if I had just shot the President, you wouldn't catch me in the state, if I had a chance to make a break for the state line.

Great subject!! Wish Zazz were here. Sad

RE: Robert Kennedy Jr. Blames CIA for Assassination of JFK - A51Watcher2 - 06-20-2023

Well when I am proven wrong I always admit it.

Our Forensic dept. processed and examined the footage today, results show that the shot was NOT from the storm drain.

It was from the same direction (from the front and to the right) but came in from a slightly inclined angle (not a lowered one).

So you were right and I was wrong Snarl.

Also, the Badgeman photo is the real deal.

[Image: visuals-000100131641-qcNX8n-t1240x260.jpg]

[Image: badge_man_photo_04.jpg]

[Image: 1-badgeman-and-man-in-hat-grassy-knoll-d...e-guss.jpg]

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

...and this link has an autopsy photo clearly showing explosive nature of the dum dum round -

https://archive.org/download/jfk-autopsy-photos-hd_202204/Right%20profile%20%28Color%2026%2C%2027%2C%20%26%2028%29%20%28uncropped%29%20%28JFK%20Absolute%20Proof%29.JPG

I stand corrected.

RE: Robert Kennedy Jr. Blames CIA for Assassination of JFK - BIAD - 06-20-2023

Even if -and I'm in Snarl's camp with this one, a sniper was using the drain, it shows that
Oswald's position -in connection with the Plaza, was a poor one and aligns with what the
onlookers in the images were doing.

Namely running towards where they believed the shots were fired from.
Shy

In regards of the Zapruder footage, I believe certain entities tampered with that too. In fact,
the FBI admitted they placed certain frames in the wrong order during the Assassination Records
Review Board Hearings.

RE: Robert Kennedy Jr. Blames CIA for Assassination of JFK - BIAD - 06-20-2023

Damn yer' eyes, yer' buggers have abused my weakness!! (Just kidding)
Smile

I was at first dubious of the Moorman interpretation of 'Badgeman' because of the scale-issue. I took it
that the suspect and his spotter were suggested to be immediately behind the concrete pergola wall and
if so, they must have been small individuals!

Then I researched further into sniping tactics and found that a volume of objects in front can be beneficial
because they distract and hide a marksman as long has said-objects don't become obstacles.

Still reticent of the positioning of someone being behind the original 4-and-a-half high picket fence (it was
actually dismantled in 2000), I still had issues with the position until I read this from Union Terminal Railroad
signal supervisor S. M. Holland and fellow employee Richard C. Dodd: Source:

"Holland ran “around the end of this overpass, behind the fence to see if I could see anyone up there behind
the fence.” “Of course, this was this sea of cars in there and... [there] wasn’t an inch in there that wasn’t
automobiles and I couldn’t see up in that corner. I ran on up to the corner of this fence behind the building.

By the time I got there there were 12 or 15 policemen and plainclothesmen, and we looked for empty shells
around there for quite a while..,” (though none was ever found.)

There was one thing Holland found suspicious, however. He testified that behind the fence, at what he
estimated to be the same location as the puff of smoke he had seen, “there was a station wagon backed
up toward the fence, about the third car down, and a spot, I’d say 3 foot by 2 foot, looked to me like
somebody had been standing there for a long period... and also mud upon the bumper of that station
wagon...

[It looked] like someone had been standing there for a long time ... It was muddy, and you could have if
you could have counted them, I imagine it would have been a hundred tracks just in that one location...
[There was] Mud on the bumper in two spots...  as if someone had cleaned their foot, or stood up on the
bumper to see over the fence... Because, you couldn’t very well see over it standing down in the mud,
or standing on the ground..."

Union Terminal track supervisor Richard C. Dodd added that “there were tracks and cigarette butts laying
where someone had been standing on the bumper looking over the fence."

To attain the appropriate height to sight over the pergola wall, wouldn't a sniper behave in a manner to
leave such imprints when searching for an ideal killing-shot?
Shy

[Image: attachment.php?aid=905]

RE: Robert Kennedy Jr. Blames CIA for Assassination of JFK - A51Watcher2 - 06-21-2023

[Image: 110420-JFK-UFO-Photo-hmed-0935a.jpg]

RE: Robert Kennedy Jr. Blames CIA for Assassination of JFK - A51Watcher2 - 06-23-2023

My team has examined the composition of this document and so has AI software and both declare the above document LEGIT with no traces of forgery or manipulation.

The blacked out portion at the bottom has been professionally scrambled so that even military grade software like ours that can see though the black only see a scramble image.

RE: Robert Kennedy Jr. Blames CIA for Assassination of JFK - BIAD - 06-23-2023

(06-23-2023, 07:38 AM)A51Watcher2 Wrote: My team has examined the composition of this document and so has AI software and both declare the above document LEGIT with no traces of forgery or manipulation.

The blacked out portion at the bottom has been professionally scrambled so that even military grade software like ours that can see though the back only see a scramble image.

The website 'Scribbr' advises:
'In English, a capital letter is used for the first word of a sentence and for all proper nouns (words that name a
specific person, place, organization, or thing)...'

In the above memorandum from 1963, I notice in the second paragraph that 'Unknowns' is capitalised.
Was President Kennedy referring to a 'specific person, place, organization, or thing' at that point and not
realistic unseen problems that may emerge when two cautious powers tentatively join to do something?
Huh
If so, who or what was this 'thing' that Kennedy was wary of and wished to avoid involvement?
Shocked

RE: Robert Kennedy Jr. Blames CIA for Assassination of JFK - A51Watcher2 - 06-23-2023

(06-23-2023, 08:00 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-23-2023, 07:38 AM)A51Watcher2 Wrote: My team has examined the composition of this document and so has AI software and both declare the above document LEGIT with no traces of forgery or manipulation.

The blacked out portion at the bottom has been professionally scrambled so that even military grade software like ours that can see though the black only see a scramble image.

The website 'Scribbr' advises:
'In English, a capital letter is used for the first word of a sentence and for all proper nouns (words that name a
specific person, place, organization, or thing)...'

In the above memorandum from 1963, I notice in the second paragraph that 'Unknowns' is capitalised.
Was President Kennedy referring to a 'specific person, place, organization, or thing' at that point and not
realistic unseen problems that may emerge when two cautious powers tentatively join to do something?
Huh
If so, who or what was this 'thing' that Kennedy was wary of and wished to avoid involvement?
Shocked
Probably the 2nd sentence marked 

"Subject : Classification review of all UFO intelligence files affecting National Security"

He was probably wary of the bona fide ones listed as "Unknown".

I would say that since "Use of deadly force authorised" at the perimeter of Area 51 to anyone attempting invade it's secrecy, so then it would also apply to anyone attempting to reveal it's secrets to anyone, perhaps even the (office temp) President.

[Image: area51sign162way_sq-3b0a3ee098400ac2d73b...00-c50.jpg]