Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Israeli terrorist attack on the Mexican parliament - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Political news and more (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: Israeli terrorist attack on the Mexican parliament (/showthread.php?tid=569)

Israeli terrorist attack on the Mexican parliament - EndtheMadnessNow - 05-06-2023

Old bizarre & wild story I never heard of...or maybe I memory-holed it long ago for good measure...

[Image: iwgEjnG.jpg]

[Image: iiwRxCW.jpg]

Interesting resource for inquiring minds about the 9/11 & Anthrax attacks.

[Image: oUM2Zxz.jpg]
The Florida 2001 Attacks Event Map

Quote:The FBI's Strange Anthrax Investigation Sheds Light on COVID Lab-Leak Theory and Fauci's Emails by Glenn Greenwald.

One of the most significant events of the last two decades has been largely memory-holed: the October, 2001 anthrax attacks in the U.S. Beginning just one week after 9/11 and extending for another three weeks, a highly weaponized and sophisticated strain of anthrax had been sent around the country through the U.S. Postal Service addressed to some of the country's most prominent political and media figures. As Americans were still reeling from the devastation of 9/11, the anthrax killed five Americans and sickened another seventeen.

My tinfoil hat conspiracy since mid 2020 was that 9/11 was supposed to be a biological attack, but instead for whatever reason(s) we got "planes" that came outta the blue yonder. When you research back to late 90s under Clinton and all the biowarfare experts from military to NIH and various institutions to Joe Biden talking about it in a biowarfare senate hearing held on Sept 5, 2001 to him openly discussing on live tv on that infamous day and mere weeks later we had the Anthrax letters it really makes you wonder. And many of those same virus/DNA scientists were running the Corona show. Many of these 'health' bio doctors lineage can be traced back to circa WWII period when the Biowarfare agenda started and was quickly wrapped into Manhattan secrecy which continues to this very day.

This one too...

[Image: ut7V5Ui.jpg]
2001 Jammu and Kashmir legislative assembly car bombing

Over 20 years later and the media narratives haven't changed much, just have become more insanely ridiculous cover stories & diversions...almost like AI is authoring majority of the stories.

2023 Question of the Year™: "Is this real?"

[Image: qVZDALV.jpg]

Sorry for clickbait title, I did say it's old. OK

RE: Israeli terrorist attack on the Mexican parliament - F2d5thCav - 05-09-2023

Date reported as having occurred is about a month after 9-11 ?

Yeah, America's focus was definitely elsewhere at that time.

Cheers

RE: Israeli terrorist attack on the Mexican parliament - Kenzo - 05-09-2023

First time i hear about that Mexican attack .  Look`s like they wanted false flag ?