Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
The Real Reasons For The Big Store Closings - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Daily Chit Chat (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+--- Thread: The Real Reasons For The Big Store Closings (/showthread.php?tid=560)

The Real Reasons For The Big Store Closings - NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-01-2023

There are stores closing all over the US. There are a number of different reasons being given for why all these stores are closing. Some of the excuses, I don't believe are at the core of these closing.

I believe online shopping and text to shop, is a far more lucrative sales model than brick and mortar stores. No utility expenses, a great reduction in the number of employees needed, no building insurance, reduced employee insurance, and the list goes on for so many other expenses that will turn to profits.

We were conditioned to online and text shopping during the lock downs, and now the beta test is over. I believe they have many things in store for us. But the stores will be virtual.

Quote:More than 1,400 stores are closing across the US in 2023. Here's the full list.

https://www.businessinsider.com/stores-closing-in-2023-list?op=1#best-buy-20-stores-8

RE: The Real Reasons For The Bis Store Closing - EndtheMadnessNow - 05-01-2023

I believe it's all part of the social engineering lockstep lockdown culture plan. Same with all the woke crime, shop-lifting, catch & release program excuses, to the automate everything, replace humans, electric cars & electrified-grid metaverse fear pron advert nonsense to get everyone jacked-in to the cybernetic 'web' of totalitarian control. Keeping everyone stationary, part of the 15-minute cities UN plan of 'you will own nothing' And no need to travel, anywhere, ever.

[Image: a5UMu3W.jpg]

No need to go to a beach either. Please visit "Total Recall" at a virtual store near you today!
Disclaimer: Your personal social credit score may limit your virtual escapade adventures. Please see our soma promotional deals.

I was at Safeway (grocery store) checkout line the other day and watched a 30's somethin lady in a new BMW SUV scan maybe half the items in her cart and walk right on out without care in the world, not even a glance back. Shoplifters can flourish in this environment. Meanwhile, it's interesting that the media is constantly reporting on massive retail theft at the same time that the same retail outlets are replacing humans with self checkout. Surely there's no way these things could be related. Wink

RE: The Real Reasons For The Bis Store Closing - NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-01-2023

(05-01-2023, 09:03 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: I was at Safeway (grocery store) checkout line the other day and watched a 30's somethin lady in a new BMW SUV scan maybe half the items in her cart and walk right on out without care in the world, not even a glance back. Shoplifters can flourish in this environment. Meanwhile, it's interesting that the media is constantly reporting on massive retail theft at the same time that the same retail outlets are replacing humans with self checkout. Surely there's no way these things could be related. Wink

People don't have to use or scan a card anymore to pay for their stuff.

You just scan and walk out. Venmo is only one option, there are many more.

RE: The Real Reasons For The Bis Store Closing - Ninurta - 05-01-2023

I just went out to pick up some groceries - grocery delivery is not a thing out here in the boonies, nor is pizza delivery or any kind of food delivery - and noticed 4 new stores that have just opened since my last trip out a few days ago. Sure, they are little mom and pop shops, but they're opening. 

I think - or at least hope - that will be the wave of the future. Big Box stores closing their doors because they have gotten too big to live (forget about that crazy phrase "too big to fail", there's no such thing, but too big to live is definitely a thing. Seen any dinosaurs or mammoths lately?) and getting replaced by smaller, more agile, and more locally respondent stores.

Left wingers are driving the big stores into extinction, between legitimizing theft from them and those dumbassed woke scores that Anheuser Busch is currently trapped in. Conglomerates are too big to be responsive to the pressures - they can't turn on a dime like smaller, sleeker establishments can - and as they close their doors, someone has to replace them.

American Cities, too, may be headed for extinction due to being too big to live in combination with mismanagement by well meaning, but misguided, Left wingers. They've shipped most of the jobs overseas to China, Mexico, and Vietnam, taking away the reason for the existence of ungainly masses of human-folk in concentration, while at the same time putting stores under the same pressures mentioned above. The many-little-stores model to replace the big stores won't work in cities, because if the mob cannot rob them blind, they'll just burn them down.

Interesting times we live in.

RE: The Real Reasons For The Bis Store Closing - NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-01-2023

(05-01-2023, 09:26 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Interesting times we live in.

And it just keeps getting better.

Robots are smarter than we think. Even they don't want to put up with our crap.

Run Marty! Run!