Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
ALERT! Fauci Agency MUTANT VIRUSES Uncovered! - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Daily Chit Chat (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+--- Thread: ALERT! Fauci Agency MUTANT VIRUSES Uncovered! (/showthread.php?tid=549)

ALERT! Fauci Agency MUTANT VIRUSES Uncovered! - 727Sky - 04-25-2023

As disturbing as this is how many other labs are certain government agencies funding.

Quote:Judicial Watch received 552 pages of records from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) which include the initial grant application and annual reports to the National Institutes of Health (NIH) from EcoHealth Alliance, describing the aim of its work with the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China to create mutant viruses “to better predict the capacity of our CoVs [coronaviruses] to infect people.”

RE: ALERT! Fauci Agency MUTANT VIRUSES Uncovered! - Snarl - 04-25-2023

The weaponization of viruses has been studied and practiced for decades. Lots of folks have been lead to believe Nixon shut it all down and it stayed down. There were Presidents who followed after Nixon.

Some of this is so accurate I nearly shit a brick when I saw it.

RE: ALERT! Fauci Agency MUTANT VIRUSES Uncovered! - Chiefsmom - 04-25-2023

Hi Snarl!

First, if the government tells you they AREN'T doing something, they ARE doing it.

And since, who was it, Gates? promised us another pandemic soon, they aren't going to stop.

Who knows, maybe they are actually trying to start the Zombie apocalypse?

Just haven't got that virus tweaked just right yet.

On a serious note, this is why I am studiyng plant medicines. If a simple onion can do so much, imagine what else is out there.

RE: ALERT! Fauci Agency MUTANT VIRUSES Uncovered! - EndtheMadnessNow - 04-25-2023

This is the essence of managed democracy. The people have only the illusion of power, while the people with power maintain plausible deniability about ever being responsible. In their world, if you fail, it’s always because your aggression is insufficient for executing whatever solution they prescribe. "I *AM* THE SCIENCE!" Fauci has to gaslight everyone one more time...some excerpt bits...

Quote:[Image: YpjLgQL.jpg]

It was, perhaps, an impossible job. Make one man the face of public health amid an unprecedented pandemic, in a country as fractious as the United States, and there were bound to be disappointments and frustrations, and they were bound to get personal.

Certainly there could have been a better understanding of why people were emphasizing the economy. But when people say, “Fauci shut down the economy” — it wasn’t Fauci. The C.D.C. was the organization that made those recommendations. I happened to be perceived as the personification of the recommendations. But show me a school that I shut down and show me a factory that I shut down. Never. I never did. I gave a public-health recommendation that echoed the C.D.C.’s recommendation, and people made a decision based on that. But I never criticized the people who had to make the decisions one way or the other.
Fauci: Well, first of all, this is one of the things that keeps getting distorted. When I said we don’t need to do anything different right at this moment, please don’t forget that was followed by a semicolon, and then a “however,” and then by, “This could change rapidly, and we better be prepared for that.” I said that every single time. And the people who want to do gotchas on me only show the first part.

In Kurt Vonnegut's book "A Man Without a Country: A Memoir Of Life In George W Bush's America", he wrote: "Here is a lesson in creative writing. The first rule: do not use semicolons. Semicolons are transvestite hermaphrodites. All they do is show you've been to college."
Source: Book excerpt [PDF] pg 23.

Quote:...
Wallace-Wells: Sometimes it seems to me we would be better off thinking of Omicron as an entirely different virus. It’s so distinct from not just the ancestral strain but also the early variants.

Fauci: Exactly. The vaccines protected well against infection and disease with Alpha, Beta and Delta. Then along comes Omicron. It evades immunity so well that a vaccine doesn’t even protect very well against infection. So with a changing virus and a duration of immunity that doesn’t last — what is herd immunity for that virus?
Wallace-Wells: In the vaccine rollout, did we make a mistake in prioritizing health care workers as opposed to seniors?

Fauci: I don’t know if it was a mistake. A mistake is such a charged word. “Fauci made a mistake, people died. Fauci lied, people died.” Come on. I don’t know if it was a mistake. I think the standard way of protecting people who are at greater risk every day was a sound principle.

Wallace-Wells: Even in that case, the research itself is still playing a role. But when you say everyone agrees it was not an engineered virus — I don’t think they do. I think they generally agree it was not purposefully engineered to be a bioweapon. I don’t believe they’ve ruled out other forms of engineering — direct genetic interventions or serial passage of viruses.

Fauci: David, you could have taken a virus and serially passaged it in 1920. I could do that tomorrow in your kitchen. You don’t need to do engineering.13

And if you look at the viruses that the $120,000-a-year grant was given through EcoHealth to the Wuhan Institute to do surveillance on, and you look at the viruses that they studied that they published in the literature, and that was in all of their progress reports, those viruses could not possibly ever turn into SARS-CoV-2, even if they tried to turn them into SARS-CoV-2, because they were evolutionarily so far from SARS-CoV-2 that anybody who knows anything about virology would say there’s nothing you could do to those viruses that would turn them into SARS-CoV-2. Yet what gets conflated is that the N.I.H. funded them, therefore you are liable for the lab leak if it’s a lab leak. It had nothing to do with what we did, because the viruses were unable to be made into SARS-CoV-2.

Wallace-Wells: I’m not suggesting that the work described in that particular EcoHealth grant led to the pandemic. But we know that there was a lot of other work being done in Wuhan. And if I were you, and I was going to sleep every night thinking that there was even some very small chance that the virus came from a laboratory doing the kinds of research that I had helped promote and fund over the last few decades, I think that might weigh on me a bit, even if I was absolutely sure I had done everything I had done with the best intentions.

Fauci: Now you’re saying things that are a little bit troublesome to me. That I need to go to bed tonight worrying that N.I.H.-funded research was responsible for pandemic origins.

Wallace-Wells: I’m not saying you need to do anything. I’m putting myself in your shoes and telling you what I think it would mean to me to really believe there’s a chance, even a very small one, that this pandemic was the result of a lab leak.

Fauci: Well, I sleep fine. I sleep fine. And remember, this work was done in order to be able to help prepare us for the next outbreak. This work was not conceived by me as I was having my omelet in the morning. It is a grant that was put before peer review of independent scientists whose main role is to try to get data to protect the health and safety of the American public and the world. And it was judged that this type of research was important.

NY Times | Archived link

[Image: vuwuysf.jpg]

RE: ALERT! Fauci Agency MUTANT VIRUSES Uncovered! - Ninurta - 04-26-2023

(04-25-2023, 11:22 AM)Snarl Wrote: The weaponization of viruses has been studied and practiced for decades. Lots of folks have been lead to believe Nixon shut it all down and it stayed down. There were Presidents who followed after Nixon.

That IS pretty spooky!

Did you know that the human genome has bits and pieces of viral DNA that was injected 50,000 years ago and is still hanging around? It may have made some folks what they are today!

RE: ALERT! Fauci Agency MUTANT VIRUSES Uncovered! - Snarl - 04-26-2023

(04-26-2023, 03:02 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(04-25-2023, 11:22 AM)Snarl Wrote: The weaponization of viruses has been studied and practiced for decades. Lots of folks have been lead to believe Nixon shut it all down and it stayed down. There were Presidents who followed after Nixon.

That IS pretty spooky!

Did you know that the human genome has bits and pieces of viral DNA that was injected 50,000 years ago and is still hanging around? It may have made some folks what they are today!

That revelation came long after I credentialed.

Now, I do believe there was an advanced civilization of humans dominating the Earth some 80K to 65K years ago. I firmly believe they were way 'more' than we are today.

(04-26-2023, 04:40 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(04-26-2023, 03:02 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

That IS pretty spooky!

That revelation came long after I credentialed.

Now, I do believe there was an advanced civilization of humans dominating the Earth some 80K to 65K years ago. I firmly believe they were way 'more' than we are today.

I've thought about it, in connection with those DNA snippets that saved my ass from covid. I caught the covid twice, and hardly noticed it. The first time, I'd have not known it at all if it weren't for a test that showed me positive. No symptoms at all. The second time, which was during the "omicron" rush, was about like a mild cold, for just a day, then done. As it turned out, I have a peculiar snip of Neanderthal DNA that fought it off, and fought it off pretty well.

Knowing that there are rogue bits of viral DNA in the human genome, I have wondered if that bit of Neanderthal DNA isn't perhaps a bit of viral DNA injected into a neanderthal way back when that carried forward and did it's job still to this day.

Some information:

As it turns out, there are TWO Neanderthal snippets affecting covid, one that increases the potential for severity, and one that decreases it. This should be thought about deeply in the context of ancient civilizations. I was tested for them, and it was found that I had an 82% chance of not even noticing covid at all, despite the fact that I have a crap ton of covid "risk factors" like old age and smoking.

I got the SNP probably from my ma, but my son did not get it from me - even though he carries more Neanderthal DNA than I do. He just didn't get the right snippet from me, and neither one from his ma. He caught the coof, and was laid up for about a week. Genetics can be a fickle bitch.

It does make me wonder, in light of possible ancient civilizations, whether or not we are really the first to develop MRNA vaccines.

More in-depth info, just for the curious. His understanding of anthropology is imperfect - neither Neanderthals nor Denisovans ever lived in Africa, much less developed there, and therefore neanderthals never "left Africa", because they were never there to begin with - but he's a virologist, so his understanding of viruses should be a bit better founded:

RE: ALERT! Fauci Agency MUTANT VIRUSES Uncovered! - Snarl - 04-26-2023

(04-26-2023, 05:55 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I've thought about it, in connection with those DNA snippets that saved my ass from covid. I caught the covid twice, and hardly noticed it. The first time, I'd have not known it at all if it weren't for a test that showed me positive. No symptoms at all. The second time, which was during the "omicron" rush, was about like a mild cold, for just a day, then done.

As memory serves, Corona Viruses and Rhino Viruses are stoopid contagious. They're also very mutative. The mutation is clever in that the infectiousness is hardly diminished while the symptoms of infection are almost 'designed' not to present.

(04-26-2023, 05:55 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I was tested for them, and it was found that I had an 82% chance of not even noticing covid at all, despite the fact that I have a crap ton of covid "risk factors" like old age and smoking.

I got the SNP probably from my ma, but my son did not get it from me - even though he carries more Neanderthal DNA than I do. He just didn't get the right snippet from me, and neither one from his ma. He caught the coof, and was laid up for about a week. Genetics can be a fickle bitch.

It does make me wonder, in light of possible ancient civilizations, whether or not we are really the first to develop MRNA vaccines.

The science has come a Long Way. Before I joined the Army I was exposed to a variant line of Hepatitis. No matter where I went, 'they' came for their blood samples on a regular basis. The last time, they really had to go out of their way. Made my boss (an old retired helicopter instructor pilot) hold me in the office while they arranged for transportation and came out for the draw.

Oh the stories that were made up surrounding that event.  LOL

(04-26-2023, 05:55 AM)Ninurta Wrote: It does make me wonder, in light of possible ancient civilizations, whether or not we are really the first to develop MRNA vaccines.

Whoever occupied this planet before us likely built all the megalithic structures we just look at and go, "Holy shit!! We couldn't build this again if we wanted to." Probably couldn't survive an Ice Age though. I'm still wondering if we'll survive the next Depression. ;-)

(04-26-2023, 11:11 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(04-26-2023, 05:55 AM)Ninurta Wrote: It does make me wonder, in light of possible ancient civilizations, whether or not we are really the first to develop MRNA vaccines.

Whoever occupied this planet before us likely built all the megalithic structures we just look at and go, "Holy shit!! We couldn't build this again if we wanted to." Probably couldn't survive an Ice Age though. I'm still wondering if we'll survive the next Depression. ;-)

To coin a phrase from an old dinosaur movie, "life will find a way" Human kind will go on, although perhaps much reduced, whatever may come until the sun swells enough to end all life on Earth in the far distant future. We have always done so since our first appearance, and will always continue to do so, ice ages or no. Poul Anderson wrote a book, back in the 70's I think, called "The Winter of the World". It was sci-fi, but always fascinated me with the ice age society he envisioned 6000 years or so from now.

It has been estimated that structures like the pyramids will continue on long after everything we have built in this current civilization has been reduced to dust. Yeah, those folks knew how to build for the ages!